Lately 4

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

Days later, It was Haewon's 1yearold birthday. It has been a year since the day Hoya got into a car crash and went missing. 

' Hey kiddo~ You've grown so much... You're 1 already! ' Dongwoo carried him and Haewon held onto Dongwoo's little finger. The table was filled with lots of food and of course, Haewon's birthday cake. As soon as everything is ready, Dongwoo put him into the babysit and they sang the happy birthday song. haewon kept smiling as thought he knew what was going on. Seungnam helped him to blow the candles off.

' yay!!!! Lets eat the cake! ' Sungjong attacked the cake like a kid. Oh. Wells he's the maknae. Sungyeol too, scopped the cream from the cake with his finger and wiped it on Seungnam's nose. She was surprised by his actions. 

' Have fun~ ' He smiled to her which made her smile alittle. * yeah! thats it! Keep smiling * He thought when he saw a smile on her face. Myungsoo was busily eating quietly as he couldnt resist looking at those delicious food while Dongwoo and Woohyun played with Haewon. Sunggyu entered the room as soon as Seungnam went into her room.

' hey~ ' Sunggyu placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her around. He was speechless when he saw the tears on her face. Seungnam kept quiet and let her tears kept flowing. * Poor her.. She must be thinking of Hoya again. ' Sunggyu thought, looking at her with his worried eyes. ' I know you're thinking of him again but its Haewon's birthday. Smile is the best for you... ' Sunggyu hugged her gently and warmly. She felt the warmth he gave her. 

' Tomorrow's the wedding anniversary... how could I not think of him ' Seungnam cried again, her tears poured down onto her face again. 

' hush hush........ it really hurts me seeing you like this... It really breaks my heart... ' Sunggyu let out a tear but quietly wipped it away. After sometime, They came out from the room. Haewon was smiling since the start of the day. 

' mamammamma...ommmmmaamamamppbb ' Haewon called out his mother when he saw her coming out from the room.

' papapapa apppapapappbbb ' He called appa when he saw Sunggyu too. He had thought Sunggyu was his father. Sunggyu opened his arms out wanted to carry him but Seungnam already got up to him and carried him up. She somehow dislike it when Haewon calls Sunggyu appa. 

' Omma's here~ ' She looked at her baby and gave him a motherly smile. * your father is Hoya not Sunggyu... * She thought with a little frown. 

* Im okay with anything if she smiles... * Sunggyu sighed. Of course, he had gained feelings for Seungnam ever since he took care of Haewon. His little little crush back then when Infinite first met her became alittle stronger. Remembered the days when Sunggyu was mesmerized by her smile.But he doesnt know if its true feelings or was it just out of sympathy.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 4 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chap ^^ Short and boring chap thought ): Anyways.. please comment after reading! Pls pls pls comment!!!! ^^