Lately 10

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

Days passed. Everyday was the same. Haewon was avoiding Sunggyu all along and one of the reason he's like this was not to make his mother angry because of what Myungsoo had told him. But deep down inside him, he still loves Sunggyu as his daddy. As for Sunggyu? Myungsoo had told the rest of Infinite what he had told Haewon as all of them were asking especially Sunggyu. * So...Haewon knows about Hoya now...so this was the reason.. * Infinite thought in sync.

' Hyung ah~ DOnt be sad~ Haewon will still be with us! ' Sungjong got emotional and sniffed abit.

' I shouldnt have told him everything~ aish~ sorry~ ' Myungsoo was apologetic of what had happened but non of themblamed him. 

' He should know it sooner or later so it doesnt matter~ ' Sungyeol cooed and shrugged. Dongwoo nodded.

' so being our leader~tomorrow will be better maybe~ ' Woohyun patted Sunggyu on his shoulder.

 

On the other side,Seungnam was somehoe affected by Infinite. Woohyun had told her about what Myungsoo had told Haewon. She had alittle feelings for Sunggyu but she didnt realise herself till Woohyun pointed it out to her. She was grateful to him too as he stayed and helped her the most for the past few years. * I should...apologise to him...and see if he's alright~ * She thought and sighed as she glanced at the sleeping Haewon.

She walked towards Sunggyu's room and knocked on the door. There was no response, she knocked again and waited but there was no response again. She slowly opened the door and found Sunggyu asleep on his little sofa in his room. She softened at the sight of i and sat beside him, lightly touching his bangs. 

' Im sorry~ and thank you for everything..but I cant give you my love because im waiting for Hoya to be back  and you know I love you him very much... ' She whispered to him but she know that he's asleep and didnt hear her. * Im sorry for Haewon too.. He didnt mean to avoid you like that... * She thought and with that she fell asleep with her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------ LATELY 10 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! & Happy new year eve! (: Please comment after reading! Lots of comments please (: