Lately 12

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

It was White Day already and Infinite has no schedules. Everyone was in Leadergyu's room discussing something very early that morning, of course with Haewon too while Seungnam was still sleeping in her own room. That day, Sunggyu's heart skipped abit when he saw her sleeping beside him. He felt there's good feeling for them. More smiles were seen on her faces day by day. Maybe she's thinking positively now or maybe not. Maybe the opposite was hidden inside her. 

' Today's White day~ Any plans ' Sunggyu asked es, waiting for answers and suggestions. Haewon shot up a curious look. 

' da...daddy? What's White Day? ~ ' Haewon asked curiously and the rest of Infinite chuckled.

' Its the day when a guy gives presents to the girl/woman he likes/love or secretly in love with~ ' Woohyun did the explaination and gave Haewon a win, ruffling his soft hair. Haewon nodded, absorbing what he had heard. The room was quiet, everyone was thinking of a plan/suggestions. 

' Maybe... I'll bring her to Lotte world~ hah~ hoya hyung will prolly bring her there~ ' Sungjong cooed and clapped himself. 

' Aigoo~~ looks like our maknae wanna play~ ' Sungyeol laughed like mad. Sunggyu nodded and told the rest to go on.

' Kangnam river~ Beautiful scenery..she can relax her mind~ ' Myungsoo suggested with his poker face. A few nods were seen from Dongwoo and Woohyun. Sungyeol tapped his chin, thinking deeply. 

' er.... to the zoo?? ' Sungyeol chodingly grinned and gained a smack from maknae.

' I'll maybe bring her to Myungdong.. maybe force her to shop for clothes~ ' Woohyun suggested and a few nodded their heads. It was Dongwoo's turn. He was deeply in thought.

' Somewhere...Beautiful I guess? ~ ' Dongwoo couldnt think of any and last but not least, it was Sunggyu's turn to say something.

' Namsan Tower~ and it will start from Sungjong first.. I'll be the last~ Bring her to the next person after you finish... and we should her wake her up now! It will take place the whole day!' Sunggyu instructed and everyone scattered out from his room. 

' Hey kiddo~ so how are you gonna do? ' Sungyeol whispered as he carried Haewon up.

' I'll give her a kiss~ ' Haewon whispered and giggled. Sungyeol grinned too.

 

* We'll all doing this for you, hoya~ to make her alittle happy~ come back from wherever you are * They thought in sync together.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 12 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! short chap though~ (: comments please~ I'm waiting~ haha~