Lately 13

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

It was crowded. Very crowded at Lotte World. Couples seen everywhere in Lotte World. Mostly were seen walking hand-in-hand except Sungjong and Seungnam. Expectedly, Sungjong was excited but not really for Seungnam. Haewon would love to come. 

' nuna!!! I've always wanted to come here but we're busy with schedules and you know it too~ anyways!! lets get on that rollercoaster shall we? NUNA!!! ~ ' Sungjong pouted cutely and beamed happily. Seungnam let out a giggle and nodded. He pulled her to the rollercaster site alittle too fast. Its like a son pulling his mother when he sees something he want. 

' yah lee sungjong! slow down! we got lots of time dont we? ' Seungnam panted, trying to get some air. Sungjong smirked. 

' you've bcoming more like leader~ its like my name becomes yah lee sungjong! and we dont have time here.. You'll be going to Kangnam river after this!  ' Sungjong pouted and she giggled again. Of course she didnt know about the plan that day. After some playing at Lotte world, Sungjong suddenly stopped and turned to Seungnam, smiling to her. * what's up with this kid~ * She thought. Within seconds, He took out a silver bracelet from his pocket, took her hand and wore it on her wrist. She blinked in surprise. 

' Its for you nuna~ Happy White Day! and we have to go! ' Sungjong smiled to her and gave a little wink. ' Thank you sungjong ah~ I love it~ ' She thanked him with a smile. * Keep smiling Nuna~ At least for today~ * He thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was breathtaking at Kangnam river. Of course, Couple were seen there too. Myungsoo was charming that day. The air at Kangnam river was nice too. Myungsoo was quiet with Seungnam beside him. 

' er... Myung- ' She was cut by Myungsoo. 

' Shhh... relax~ Dont talk~~ and think about nothing but just this breathtaking scenery~  ' Myungsoo smiled to her charmingly and she just nodded obeyingly. *whats with the both of them... first was sungjong...now Myungsoo?* She thought confusingly. She didnt know there's more to come. After some strolling they found a seat and sat down. 

' er... shall we head back to the dorm after these? ' She asked but Myungsoo just kept smiling to her with his best smiles. She shyly smiled back too. * im one lucky woman! When im a fan.. I got to see the face of Infinite upclose.. and when im part of the family? I got to see his charming face with charming smiles everyday..upclose too~ * She thought with a little smile. 

' Ani~ you'll be going to the zoo later? I guess~ ' Myungsoo sheepishly smiled and lightly smacked his head. * Lee sungyeol.. you better come up with a place better than the zoo!! * He thought. She blinked with curiousity. * the zoo?? With who?? * She thought with her eyebrow raised. 

' you'll know later~ and lets enjoy the scenery for now~ ' Myungsoo smiled awkwardly to her, thinking about Sungyeol. After a few hours, it was time to go. Myungsoo help her up and stabled her, taking out a beautiful necklace and clipped it around her neck. 

' w..whats this for? ' She asked, unsure of something. But again, Myungsoo smiled charmingly to her. * And now? This face of Infinite giving me a necklace~ Mind blowing * She thought and glancd a little at her surroundings, looking out for anti-fans. ' For you~ Happy White day! ' Myungsoo wished and she thanked him. * Hoya hyung be will doing it if he's here~ be happy just for today~ * He thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 13 ENEDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Short chap though~ ^^ Comments please! hahah (: