Lately 8

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

Infinite went searching for Haewon around the neighbourhood. The little kid was nowhere to be found, not even a single soul of his.

* Little buddy~ Where are you? ' daddy' 's looking for you~ * Sunggyu thought while he search high and low for his ' son ' .

* Kid~ Where the hell did you go? * Dongwoo too thought while he search for Haewon.

* Haewon ah~ Please be save~ * Woohyun thought worriedly. 

* Kiddo~ Kiddo~ Come out now~ Your favoruite Sungyeollie is here~ * Sungyeol thought, acting like he's playing hide-and-seek with him. 

* Where's that little thing~ * Myungsoo thought and sighed. 

* Cutie Haewon~` where did you go?~ ' Sungjong was trying his best to look for Haewon.

It was just a few minutes later when Myungsoo found Haewon at the nearby playground near the school. He was crying, tears were dripping down down nonstop, wetting his clothes and the floor. ' Haewon~? ' Myungsoo whispered and sat beside him.

' daddy~ ' Haewon called Myungsoo and hugged him, still crying with his eyes closed, not knowing it was Myungsoo. * He called me daddy? * Myungsoo let out a soft laugh causing Haewon to open his eyes and broke the hug. ' L...hyunggie.... ' He mumbled, tears still rolling down. 

' Dont cry... Were you bullied in school? ' Myungsoo asked with his poker face. HAewon slightly nodded and started crying again. Myungsoo instructed him to tell him what happened. He hestitated for awhile before telling Myungsoo. He nodded as Haewon told him about his friends. There was one question made Myungsoo alittle tongue-tied. 

' Why did omma said daddy isnt daddy? ' Haewon was curious and he wanted to know why. There was silence before Myungsoo started speaking. 

' Well...let me ask you... what if SUnggyu hyung isnt really your daddy...What will you do? ' Myungsoo asked him with his poker face again. Haewon kept quiet, thinking maybe.

' Daddy doesnt dance but sings oftenly... and he has cresent eyes when he smiles but I dont have them. And where did my dancing genes come from? ' Haewon was curious about many things. * Poor little thing~ * Myungsoo thought and sighed. Haewon started crying again. ' mommy doesnt likes me... she doesnt play much with me like hyunggies and daddy did. ' HAewon cried and mumbled. Myungsoo softened. 

' Sunggyu hyung....isnt your daddy and whenever you called him daddy, your mother didnt like it. ' Myungsoo took a deep breath, hesitated much and told him. 

' Who's my daddy? ' Haewon whispered, tears rolling down again. He sniffed too. 

' well... your daddy's Hoya... Lee Ho Won. And yes,,,He's our dancing machine in Infinite.. He dances and you know what? You have his eyes~ ' Myungsoo continued, lightly Haewon's hair with his fingers. So now, Haewon got the picture about those things but there's one more thing he;s curious about. 

' one more!! Why didnt Mommy celebrates my birthday? ' Haewon asked and the question hit Myungsoo. Seungnam only celebrated Haewon's 1year old birthday and thats it. 

' because.... the next day was their wedding anniversary ad your father, Hoya wasnt there. So she never celebrates your birthday because she just doesnt want that wedding anniversary day to come faster. Alittle selfish eh~ but She gave you presents dont she? and you know what? Its hard for her to bring you up herself and she's lucky that she had us to look after you and the one that spends the most time was Sunggyu hyung so that is why you always thought he's your daddy. ' Myungsoo finally explained everything to do the curious poor boy and gave him a smile.

' then.... where's my daddy? ' Haewon asked again. * this kid sure asks lots of question * Myungsoo thought and rolled his eyes alittle. 

' Your daddy had a car crash on the way to hospital when your mother was about to give birth to you... and he had gone missing after that. It has been years, nothing has been found. Nobody knows if your daddy is alive or is he dead. So another reason why your mother doesnt celebrates your birthday is because of this.. ' Myungsoo explained, Haewon finally came to know truth with the help of Myungsoo.

' Thank you L hyunggie~ ' Haewon thanked Myungsoo and gave him a hug.

' Now.. lets go home~ Everyone is looking for you and was so worried.. especially your mommy~ Say sorry when you see her later~ ' Myungsoo held his  little hand and walked him home. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 8 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. And please comment after reading thanks!! (: Really appreciates that! (: