Lately 15

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

Not much of people were at the musuem. uhmmm? who brought her to the museum on White Day? It was Dongwoo, her brother. Not as crowded and noisy as compared to the other places. Well...Couples werent come here but really...Dongwoo brought her to the museum of performing arts. Lucky that Seungnam like performing arts and it wasnt too boring for her. 

' I'm tired~ I wanna go home~ ' She whined alittle and pouted, deperately looking for seats to sit down as her legs were about to break already. Dongwoo nodded and laughed with his trademark laughter.

' but....There's one last place for you to go before you head back to dorm~ ' Dongwoo smiled sweetly to his sister. * At least... the last one's Sunggyu~ You'll be happy I guess~ * He thought. There was silence before Dongwoo started speaking again. She gave him a curious look and asked him to proceed while giving him a little smile. 

' er.... its about Sunggyu~ Will you give him a chance to take care of you? ' Dongwoo nervously asked, hoping that she will somehow said yes. His heart was thumping. She sighed and remain silent. Thoughts rushing through her mind.

' well... I guess so.. He's the leader afterall~ He needs to take care of everyone right~ ' She let out a fake smile but Dongwoo frowned and shooked his head.

' nah nah nah~ You clearly know what Im refering to... Come on~ You got a little feelings for Sunggyu hyung isnt it? Afterall he's the one who took care of you the most of the past few years. She bit her lips trying not to cry. 

' I will... If.. -------- Doesnt comes back~ ' Seungnam nodded and told Dongwoo, carefully not to mention Hoya's name. She smiled alittle, making Dongwoo relieved. 

' Anyways~ Happy White Day~ Stay happy! We're always here~ ' Dongwoo smiled sweetly to her again and hugged her. She was slowly forgetting Hoya and slowly accepting Sunggyu with her heart. Before they finish visiting and left the museum, Dongwoo gave her a new purple hoodie as the old one was to old for her already. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was setting down and sooner, it was already night. Stars were seen all up above the sky at Namsan tower. It was a must-go for couples on White Day but lucky it wasnt crowded but it was very windy. Sunggyu and Seungnam was sitting on a bench, grazing up to the sky, looking at those beautiful stars above them. Haewon was with them but was off to somewhere around to play, not disturbing the both of them. The windy wind came and Seungnam shivered alittle, by this time, Sunggyu took off his jacket and placed over her shoulder and brought her closer with his hand on her shoulder. Her heart skipped abit. Soon, he took out a bouquet of flowers and gave it to her, smiling with his cresent eyes. 

' I love you~ ' He whispered very softly not wanting to let hear but too bad, She heard with her own ears. * I knew it~ Sunggyu..... always~ * She thought. Sunggyu leaned in with more courage and in seconds, his lips were on hers. Her eyes widdened from the sudden action. 

' Happy White Day~ Hope you're happy today~ ' Sunggyu broke the kiss and whispered, and leaning in again, continuing the kiss. Shocked at first but she slowly gave in to his kiss. * I knew Hoya  wont come back if he did he already did but I need time for my heart to be completely yours * She thought as she responded to kiss slowly. 

Someone..the same someone was there too. looking at them secretly. Apparently this someone followed her. But who is it?.

* So...the both of them together now.....? * That someone thought, questioning himself in his mind. 

There came a loud, quite high voice. It was Haewon running back to check if they were still there. He panted. 

' omma! daddy~ I thought both of you left without me~ I came running back to check on the both of you~ ' Haewon giggled with his still-unbreak voice. 

* They even had a child.....? * That someone saw the little kid and thought to himself again. 

' We'll get you when we're leaving... now go play somemore~ ' Sunggyu instructed Haewon to go play somemore and his face beamed with doubled the joy. He zoomed to wherever he's having fun. 

' Yah Lee Haewon! Slow down~~ ' Sunggyu worriedly called out and but the worried face was replaced by his smile and chuckled. 

* Lee? Lee haewon? Shouldnt be Kim haewon? wait? what? He's not his son? why isnt that little kid's sir name Kim? what? Lee sungyeol? Lee sungjong? * That someone thought with curiosity and frustrations. 

* Anyways...Happy White Day Seungnam ah~ * That someone wished her silently. The both of them were about to leave when this time, Seungnam turned and saw someone who was familiar to him. She frozed. Is this someone related to her? Has she been waiting for that someone to appear for all this years or is it that someone was just a normal hi-bye friend that she thought was familiar? And when she was about to give her heart fully to Sunggyu...this someone had to come out?

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 15 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading! I love comments! (: