Lately 1

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

* FLASHBACK *

 

' Will you marry me? ' Hoya knelt on his knees and proposed to Seungnam. She blushed and nodded with a smile. 

' HOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! ' Hoya hugged her and turned her around. A week after he proposed, the whole world knew about Hoya's proposal as fast as lightning. It was shown on top news too. Soon, Seungnam turned into a public figure. Their wedding day was on 23rd December as it was easy to remember. Everyone was all invited to their wedding. Infinite's Hoya and Seungnam's wedding. Guests like Tigerjk, beast etc were all seen. Infinite members except Hoya and Dongwoo were outside welcoming people to the wedding. Hoya, Seungnam were getting ready in the make-up room.

' hey~ my beautiful sister~ you look gorgeous today! ' Dongwoo came in and gave her a hug. 

' Only today? ' She asked as she hugged her brother. Dongwoo laughed and shook his head, ' Everyday~ ' 

It was time for the couple to walk down the aisle and vowed to each other. Wedding songs were played and everyone anticipated for the couple. Everyone clapped happily. Hoya and Seungnam walked down the aisle, claps were gradually going louder as the guests saw the couple. Infinite clapped as loud as possibly. They took about 5 minutes for the vowing. 

' I hereby announced that both of you are husband and wife from today onwards~ You may kiss the bride ' The pastor gave his words and Seungnam blushed. Hoya leaned in and kissed Seungnam. Whistles and claps were heard. Infinite members were all cheering. * First.. Im his fan... Now... Im his wife.. * Seungnam thought while she kissed Hoya.

Everyone was occupied with food, cocktails and engrossed with friendly chats with each other. Infinite members gathered together with the both them. Of course, Infinite was charming tonight. 

' You're a part of us now~ ' Leader gyu smiled with his cresent eyes. 

' everything is perfect~ ' Dongwoo spoke with his husky voice. Myungsoo turned to her and gave her his charming smile. 

' nuna~~~~~!!! finally~ ' Sungjong jumped and put his hands around her. 

' Yah lee sungjong! no skinship with her~ ' Sunggyu hissed but chuckled after that. Seungnam giggled. 

' Take care of her from now on~ dont leave her alone ' Woohyun patted Hoya on his shoulder. Sungyeol was nowhere to be found, totally engrossed with the good food that were served to the guests. Soon, the wedding ceremony ended late in the night, Infinite members went to their respective hotel rooms, so as for Hoya and Seungnam too. 

That night, Hoya and Seungnam became one. 

 

3 months later from the wedding~ 

' Im pregnant!!! omg... Im pregnant~ ' Seungnam was on the verge of tears. She came out of her room and was looking pale. 

' Myungsoo ah.... where's Hoya? ' She asked weakly, almost going to faint. 

' He's with Manager hyung.. He'll back later i guess~ Whats wrong? You look so pale! ' Myungsoo asked worriedly. She kept quiet. * Should I tell Myungsoo? * and with that, she fainted and luckily he was fast enough to hold her. Myungsoo's eyes widdened when he saw the tester in her hands. * She's....pregnant... I've to tell Hoya hyung! * Myungsoo thought, quickly layed her on her bed. Of course... one by one.. the rest of Infinite members knew about it throughout the day.

' I'm going to be a father soon~ ' Hoya cooed with his hands waving high up above his head. 

' Im the first to know~ ' Myungsoo chuckled but Hoya was too happy to do anything with him. 

' I wonder if it's going to be a baby girl or boy~ What do you want hyung? ' Sungyeol asked with his eyebrow raised. 

' I would be better if its a girl~ So.. I can with her when she grows up! ' Sungjong interrupted, naively said, gaining a smack from Dongwoo. 

' You'll be old lee sungjong~ ' Sunggyu stuck his tongue to the maknae and laughed. ' if its a girl.. I want her to be as pretty as Seungnam.. of its a boy? then.. I want him to be like me~ ' Hoya answered Sungyeol's question. 

' so... what will you name the baby? ' Woohyun asked but Hoya shrugged , ' I'll think of a name on the spot when my baby is born 9 months later ' Hoya smiled and gave Seungnam a peck on her cheek. 

 

9 months later~

With Seungnam's stomach gradually growing bigger and bigger, the day of giving birth is nearing. Everyone had schedules except for Sunggyu and Hoya but Hoya had some meetings with the manager. A break for the leader is necessary. * ! My stomach hurts! * Seungnam was in pain and she screamed. Blood trickled down her legs. Sunggyu came into her room and found her on the floor. As fast as lightning, Sunggyu brought her to the nearest hospital. 

' Dont be afraid.. Hoya's coming as soon as he finishes his meeting with manager hyung. I've left him a voicemail. ' With that, she was awarded to the hospital to give birth to her baby. 

As soon as Hoya ended his meeting, He drove off to the hospital after recieveing Sunggyu's voicemail. ' Finally.. My baby is coming out~ ' Hoya was so happy as he sped up on the road, thinking that there wont be any other cars on this road at this paticular time. 

' PUSH~ keep pushing lady! Your baby is coming out! ' The nurse shouted, she was nervous too. Seungnam was in pain, so much pain. Sunggyu waited outside the surgery room. * where's hoya~~~? Is he outside? * She trembled as she thought of Hoya. She screamed in pain, trying her best to push the baby out from her womb. She loses quite alot of blood too.

-CRASH-  Hoya collided with a big construction lorry, his car flew off the hill and landed somewhere. Blood were spattered all over his face and body. At the same time, Seungnam made her last push and fortunately, with hardwork, she gave birth to the baby. She heard her baby cry when the nurse carried the small little thing. Her vision blurred, her heartbeats gradually decreased, her eyes slowly closed. ' Its a baby boy! What will you name him miss? ' The nurse's words gradually became a whisper as her body was so weak and had no strength. The baby was born on 22nd December. On day before Hoya's and Seungnam's anniversary.

' hae...won.... ' She whispered with her last breath and was into unconsciousness.

 

* END OF FLASHBACK * 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 1 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Not a very nice chap ): sorry~ Remember to comment after reading ^^ OMG.. is she dead?????? ): ):