Heiress No More

Chasing Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft sheets covering Jihyo’s body was unfamiliar, yet comfortable. In her sleepy state, she couldn’t really tell what time or day it was. Wanting to check her phone, she shifted and felt an arm enveloped around her tiny waist. She opened her eyes and turned her head to look at the source of the soft snores.

“.”

Jihyo groaned and covered her face. The heat of the moment had totally captivated her and the desperation to get her mind off her problems had sent her coming home with Jungkook and going for 2 rounds and 2 hours.

She felt a little tingle down there as she recalled how rough yet passionate he was. The ual need was raw and undeniable. He was a god when it came to the sheets and then she understood why girls went crazy over him. He was indeed worth going insane for, especially in bed.

Jungkook nuzzled at her neck as Jihyo tried to get up. She was still a little tired from last night, but she had obligations and a company to keep.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as he adjusted from the brightness of the morning. “Why can’t you just go back to bed? It’s still early.”

Jihyo walked over to the bathroom to freshen herself and shot daggers towards Jungkook’s direction as she turned around and counted more of the love bites Jungkook had given her. The man really didn’t go easy on her, she could tell just by looking at her body. “I shouldn’t have stayed in the first place, you know that.”

Jungkook kept silent for a second there. He knew that. He knew that there shouldn’t be cuddles for one night stands, especially no staying the morning after. And he shouldn’t have asked her to stay a little longer.

“I don’t know why I stayed, but don’t get the idea that I’m romantically interested with you. Last night was a one-time thing that we both would keep a secret,” Jihyo said in a tone that stated she wouldn’t entertain arguments with him about it.

“It doesn’t have to be a one-time thing. I could definitely keep it a secret, but just to let you know, my door is always welcome for you and you only.” Jungkook winked and then realised what he just said. Another hook up rule was that one night stands were meant to be a one-time thing. “I could always make exceptions for you,” Jungkook rebutted as soon as he realised he sounded desperate for her.

Jihyo had finished dressing up and came back in the room to retrieve her belongings. “Highly doubtful that I would be coming back here.”

“You clearly enjoyed last night. Gives you all the reasons to come back.” Jungkook plastered a smug smile on his face.

“ you, Jungkook.”

“You just did, babe.” Jungkook winked at Jihyo and with that she slammed the door, showing herself out of his apartment.

Jungkook rolled on his side as he closed his eyes and thought about last night. He covered his face using both of his hands and sighed loudly. He had always daydreamed about having a taste of Jihyo but surprisingly, it didn’t somehow feel right.

Their reckless action had made him think. He knew from experience that one night stands were just clingy and overdramatic, but Jihyo made it all different. Like he had always wanted, he was seeing more of Jihyo that she had kept secluded from the others around her.

Jungkook saw the emptiness, sadness and surrender in Jihyo’s eyes. Her eyes were cold and soulless unlike its usual cheeky and cheery one. He remembered the phone call that Jihyo received from her parents. It was usual to have internal problems, especially if you are running a big business,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter