Found

Chasing Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And that’s a wrap. Good work, everyone!” the photographer shouted as some of the crew breathed out in relief and weariness.

Jungkook offered a small smile to the photographer who did a stunning job at capturing his beauty. Jungkook went back to the makeup room to change and get his belongings as Jimin arrived at the studio.

“You ready to go?” Jimin asked as he casually plumped himself on the makeup table and observed Jungkook check his possessions. Jungkook just gave him a small nod and Jimin sighed. Jungkook barely talked ever since Jihyo left.

Jimin drove the two of them to the hushed bar which they frequented. The three men made plans to catch up with each other after a hectic week. When Jungkook said yes for the first time in forever, Jimin and Taehyung couldn’t hide their shock and gaiety. They were delighted that Jungkook was finally letting loose somehow.

When they arrived at the bar, soothing music enveloped them and Taehyung was talking to the bartender, opening a tab for the three of them.

“The party has arrived!” Jimin bellowed as he swung his jacket in the air excitedly.

Jungkook went straight for drinks and helped himself as Taehyung patted his head while muttering what sounded like ‘good boy, you’re finally getting your together’.

Taehyung was busy texting on his phone while Jungkook scrolled mindlessly through his social media. When he found nothing that fascinated him, something in him told him to check his messages. There was only one particular conversation in his messages that he checked. A pang of anguish washed all over him as he read some of the texts that he exchanged with Jihyo.

Jihyo: “Hey, dumbkook, I think I left my wallet in your room… tell me if it’s there.”

Jungkook: “Ever the forgetful heiress. It’s here. Want me to come and give it to you? No pun intended. ;)”

Jihyo: “Yes, you horndog.”

 

Jihyo: “It’s an echidna, not a hedgehog! Echidnas lay eggs, but hedgehogs deliver offspring.”

Jungkook: “Then what the hell is a porcupine? Their cousin or are they adopted?”

Jihyo: “I’m done with you.”

 

Jihyo: “I’m pretty sure I heard at least 3 times today that you hooked up with Nari last night.”

Jungkook: “Are you jealous?”

Jungkook: “Jihyo.”

Jungkook: “Hey.”

Jungkook: “Han Jihyo.”

Jungkook: “Jeon Jihyo?”

Jungkook: “Don’t ignore me!”

Jungkook: “I was just joking.”

Jungkook: “Why would I sleep with a log?”

Jungkook: “She’s not even attractive.”

Jihyo: “You clingy little . Why can’t you leave me alone for 10 minutes?! I was talking to my friend!”

Jungkook: “Girl or guy?”

Jungkook: “If it’s a guy I swear I’ll delete your whole contacts list in your phone and only save mine.”

Jungkook: “Jihyo… TT.TT ?”

 

Jungkook: “Hey, are you okay? Do you need a friend or I don’t know, a cuddle buddy? I can bring ice cream, pizza and all sorts fattening snacks if you’d like.”

Jihyo: “That actually sounds nice… Ben & Jerry’s might do the trick.”

Jungkook: “I’ll be there in 15.”

 

Jungkook: “Jihyo, I’m sorry. Please pick up your phone. I need to talk to you. Where are you?”

 

Jungkook: “Give me a chance to explain myself. . I know you gave me a lot of times to explain myself, but I chose not to. I was a coward and I was scared, but I’ve pulled my brain from the gutter and I know I don’t deserve it, but let me explain.”

 

Jungkook: “Where did you go, Jihyo? Don’t do this, please. I’ve been searching for you high and low. I don’t even know if you’re safe. Why did you leave???”

 

Jungkook: “I just ing miss you. I know I screwed up, but … I regret it with all my heart. Jihyo please come back… I need to talk to you.

 

Jungkook: “Jihyo… come back… please… I’ll do anything for you to come back. I would even shave my head for you.”

 

Jungkook: “I’m about to lose my sanity here. It’s been 3 months and 3 weeks. Where are you hiding?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter