the what?

i have questions

     The next day, I saw the students as I walk down the hall. They were gathered in a circle, murmuring. I tiptoed and saw that it was Jiyong. I squeezed myself through the crowd and saw him beating up a student. 
     "Jiyong!" I ran towards him and pushed him away from the poor boy. He was lying on the ground, touching his stomach as he cries for help. I helped him stand up and then I asked for a student to take him in the clinic. He was hesitant at first, he didn't want to help the boy but he agreed when I said I got this
     "Show's over!" I shouted while glaring at Jiyong. His hands are in his pocket and he doesn't look bothered at all. The students walk away leaving us two in the hallway. I took him by the hand and brought him to the rooftop. We climbed from ground floor to sixth floor. This guy makes me do a lot of things. Ugh!


     I opened the door and led him in. "What was that? Why are you beating a fellow student?" 
     He smirked, his hands still in his pockets. "Just because..."
     "Did you say just?" I shook my head in disbelief. 
     "Whoa, chill! He bumped into me! And I was really in a bad mood today..." 
     "Just because of that? What the heck is wrong with you? You're not like this. This is so un-you at all! Don't drag me into this mess, I'm telling you." I took a step towards the door. I can't deal with him right now. He's just sooo irrational.
     "This is a win-win. You treated him like you're an angel and I got to release my anger." he said.
     I looked back at him and said "Don't ever do something like that again. I swear to God you're killing me." I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. I took a step outside the door when he pulled me in and he kissed me. I tried to push him but he was so strong and he kept on pulling me in. His grip was so tight so I kicked his leg causing him to jump from pain. 
     "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted as I ran downstairs. Can I just have a peaceful day without Jiyong? Is that too much to ask? I have been kissing guys these past few days I'm disgusted with myself.

 

xxx


     At the cafeteria, I saw the It girls waiting for me at the back. They waved their hands at me when they saw me. I sat on my seat and placed my tray on the table. Seohyun was on the other table with the football players. She has her arms wrapped around him and they look so sweet it hurts my eyes. 
     "Hey hey hey!" I craned my neck to the left and saw Jiyong grinning at me. Oh my lord, I feel so awkward everytime I see his lips. It's been the third time. His lips are to die for but I can't think of that. I have Haneul and I can't be bothered by him. Not him of all people. 
     "Oh, here's your loverboy." Krystal said to me as her cheeks turned red. 
     "What? No!" I made a face. Gross.
     "Can I borrow Jieun for a moment?" Jiyong asked and the girls nodded. He then dragged me into their table. Chaerin, Taeyang, Minzy are on the left side while Seungri, Jiyong and I sat on the other side. I know them because they're popular just like us but no one wants to mess with them. They're a bunch of stuck-up kids. At the table, it was so awkward. I can't even relate to what they're talking about.
     "Wow, the school's most popular girl is sitting with us!" Chaerin looked at me like a bada*ss chic. Wow she's pretty. 
     "What's your deal?" Minzy chimed in the conversation looking at Jiyong and then to me.
     Seungri and Taeyang looked at each other like they're communicating through their eyes and then they laughed. What's wrong with these people? 
     "I'm going to bring her later." Jiyong put his arm around me that I quickly remove because people might think wrong ideas about us. 
     "Where?" I looked at his face and he was still smirking it's killing me!
     "It's a surprise." he responded. In my periphery, I saw Chaerin roll her eyes at me. 

 

xxx

 

     After school, I didn't get to go home because Jiyong said we'd be late. I asked him a few times where we're going but he's just smiling at me and I can't help but look at his lips. Get your sh*t together, Jieun!
     We stopped by a boutique and then he threw few pieces of clothing at me and he paid for it. I didn't get the chance to try it on because he was in a rush so I quickly changed my clothes in the dressing room. It was a plaid mini-skirt, gray cotton tank-top and a leather jacket with metal details. Am I a punk or what? 


     The next stop is a club. It's not the club that we went to before. He said this is Seungri's property. Wow, a teen who owns a club? Amazing.
He was wearing a red leather jacket, black t-shirt that says GO TO HELL paired with black ripped jeans and Converse at his feet. He looked like his personality. But, do we really have to dress-up?
     We went inside and there were only a few people. Chaerin, Minzy, Taeyang, Seungri and three girls who look like adults. I sat down on the couch while Jiyong greeted them. They're so cool. On the table, there were different kinds of liquor. Uhh, seeing alcohol makes me want to puke. I hate the taste of it. Jiyong didn't even speak to me after we entered the club. 
     After an hour, they became so wild. Chaerin was smoking a joint, Minzy passed her tongue over the salt in Taeyang's belly and then drank a vodka after. Jiyong was flirting with the girls and I'm still here in the corner, watching them. They don't look like high school students at all.
     I was texting my mom that I'll be home late when Seungri approached me. 
     "Hey, why don't you join us? It's the club's opening celebration!" He asked with bloodshot eyes. He's intoxicated with alcohol.
     "I'm great, thanks." I replied and then I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and then he offered me a drink. "Thanks for the offer, but I don't drink." I shouted so he can hear me. The music is set on the highest volume.
     "It's just a juice! No alcohol!" And then he put my hands around the glass. "Bottoms up!" He yelled. I nodded and I drank the entire glass. It tasted like cherries but it has a bitter taste to it.

     "What is it? It tastes like cosmo!" I shouted when suddenly, his face became blurry, their voices were muffled, and I suddenly felt like I was drunk.
I rested my head on the inside-back of the couch and closed my eyes. I tried to shake my head but it was only getting worse. And then I felt like someone was touching my face. I turned to face him but everything's blurry.

     "Just relax. I'll make you happy." I tried to push him but my arms felt weak. Am I drugged? 
     "Bro, what the !" I heard someone yell. After that, there was a commotion and everyone's screaming. What the hell is happening? Jieun, open your goddamn eyes! 

xxx


     A different ceiling welcomed me as I open my eyes. I looked around and I am certain that I am in a different place. My head hurts so much I don't even know what happened last night. I burried my face into the pillows to rest my eyes for a bit when a really familiar voice called out my name. "Jieun, are you up?" 
     My eyes grew bigger when I looked at him. He's only wearing a bathrobe. His hair is damp and he's so masculine.
     "What happened last night?" I asked while blocking my eyes but I can still see him through the holes between my fingers. He laughed at me and continued drying his hair with a towel.

      "What does that laugh mean and why am I in your room?" The room is filled with black things and a really huge picture of him was hanging on the wall. Narcissistic jerk.
     "Oh my innocent Jieun. You were really a heavy breather."
     "Heavy-what?"
     "And I didn't know you perform well."
     "Perform well? When?"
     "Last night."
     I scratched the back of my head trying to remember if I sang or maybe danced last night but I can't really remember anything. The last thing I remember was muffled voices and blurry vision.
     "I don't remember anything." I replied.
     He turned his face to me and he's looking at me intently. 
     "W-what?" I asked, uneasy. Why does he have to look at me that way?
     "Let's just say we went to the next level. No, we went ALL the way home."
     "What do you--" I looked under the sheets and holy sh*t I am not wearing anything! "Did we do it?"
     "The what?"
     "You know... the thing adults do?" I closed my eyes in embarassment. Please say no! Please say no!
     "Well... yeah. We did."


     Sh*t. I'm screwed.


this one's a bit short too 

i think there's something wrong w the spacing

idk what happened :-(

but i hope u enjoyed it~~

{{ will update next chap soon }}