the beginning

i have questions

     I stood up behind the teacher's desk facing my classmates to discuss about extracurricular activities and what club they are joining in. Everyone was not really having it and so am I. Each students teamed up to talk about the matter. Extracurricular activities are important specially to those who will go to college. Even if we are not yet seniors, we're kind of competitive.

     Before I got the chance to sit, the It girls gathered around my seat. 

     "Let's form a club. It girls club." Jessica suggested without looking at us. Jessica is a bit narcissistic. She never goes anywhere without a mirror in her hand. She is also thinner than Krystal.

     "You need atleast ten members to make a club official." I said as I sit. "Also, what are we going to do in case we formed a club?" 

     There was a pause. "Home Economics. Sewing, cooking, knitting and all sh*t that ends with ing but in reality, we will just chill, mani-pedis and gossip." And then she looked at us.

     "Good idea!" Krystal exclaimed, smiling at her twin. Krystal never disagree with Jessica; Jessica is the upperhand among the two because she was born fifteen seconds earlier than Krystal. 

     "How do we execute this?" Seohyun unpacked a box of pocky.

     "I was thinking of joining the English Club." Tiffany interjected. 

     Taeyeon hissed at her. "Fine. I wont." Tiffany is pretty good in English and she can write deep poetry. Jessica stood up, her right hand on her waist, the left raising her handmirror. "We just have to recruit people into our club." She proudly said.

     "I know what y'all thinking. I'm not letting them be It It girls. They will become part of the club, yes, but that they will be just a decoration."

     We all nod.

 

xxx

     We left the school and went to a salon. Jessica and Krystal decided to do their hair while the rest of us, It girls, decided to have mani-pedis sesh. We were really having fun. We argue about boys, drama, school and the Home-Economics-slash-It-Girls-Club. 

     My cellphone rang and I carefully fished it out of my pocket. 

     "Who's that?" Seohyun looked at me with her eyes sparkling. Ever since the day I told her that I have someone I like, she always assume that everyone who calls or texts me is the person I like.

     "It's from an unknown number." I look at them but they all shrugged. "I'll take this."

     "Hello?"

     "Hey, babe."

     The moment he spoke the first word, I know it's him. Kwon Jiyong.

     "How did you get my number?" I asked, almost like a whisper.

     "Connections. Meet me at Starbucks nearby the school at 8 PM sharp. You get there 8:01 and these files get to your bestfriend."

     Before I get to respond, he hang up. My toes and my left hand isn't dry yet and my right hand isn't even painted yet! Ugh! I wish I could kill him but I won't. Because I don't hurt animals. I got thirty minutes before 8 and I don't have a choice but to go.

     "Something came up. I'm sorry girls but I need to go." I felt Seohyun rather than see asking me questions but I immediately said, "Mom."

     And they understood.

     I picked up my bag and exited the salon. I borrowed a slipper from the staff because my toes are still wet from the nail polish.

   

 

    7:59. I swear to God, he is so abusive. I ordered a frappe, my usual. A minute passed and there he was, wearing all black and a leather jacket. He sat on his seat looking at me. He has this smug look on his face like he was proud being the upperhand. 

     "Now what?" I rolled my eyes at him. I swear to God, he's a psycho.

     "Buy me a latte." he responded, still staring at me. Like a prey.

     I laughed sarcastically. "Wow, are you really that special that you're asking me to buy you a $6 latte? Six dollars for a single cup? Hell no."

     He put his hands below his chin, his elbows resting on his knees. "It's a command."

     I rolled my eyes again. "I'm not a ing ATM machine."

     "But you said you can buy me and my friends? You got the dough." He smirked and he knew he was winning the conversation.

     "I did say that and I remember asking you to name your price. I can just pay you a huge amount of money in one go in exchange of the files."

     "Not that easy, honey. You can't buy ME." Then he laughed so loud the customers around us began whisperring.

     I rolled my eyes at him and he said, "Wow, that rhymed! I can now be a rapper."

 

     Before the manager kick us out, I ordered him a latte. "I'm going." I said without finishing my frappe.

     "Whoa! Easy breezy baby!" He raised his hand and leveled it to my face. His cellphone hanging from his hand. "I'll send this if you don't behave yourself."

 

xxx

     After half an hour at the cafe, he dragged me into a club. We passed by the security even though I'm still on my school uniform. Obviously, we're underage but it seems like Jiyong has his 'connections'.

     "Enjoy yourself." He handed me a bottle of beer. The club was packed and it smelled like alcohol and sweat. Everybody that sees him gives him a high five like he's a celebrity.

     I took a sip. "I hate beer. I hate alcohol in general." I rolled my eyes at him when he turned his back at me to kiss a chick. Gross.

     "I saw that. Roll your eyes one more time, I swear to God!" he protested as the girl bid good bye.

     I rolled my eyes at him. He's not only a bad guy, he has eyes on the back of his head too. I was about to take a sip of my beer when he pulled me in and his lips touched mine. It tasted like coffee and alcohol. I stood there, mindblown and then we parted after a few seconds.

     The beat of the music was pounding on my ears, my chest beating like a drum and my face blank.

     What the heck?

     


yaaaay im so happy for the support im getting~

i hope u like this update

ily'all

credits to the owner of the picture!