the date

i have questions

     Weeks have passed and everything was on repeat. I go to school, we formed our club and it was officially recognized by the school, secretly hanging out with Haneul, and Jiyong making me do things for him. Also, the school's festival is coming up.

     It was a lazy monday afternoon and everybody's busy with decorating their respective booth. Our club will be selling different kinds of ornaments and cookies. Our club requires effort since we are all about Home Economics.

     "Krystal and I and the extra members will be in charge of decorating our booth. Fany and Taeyeon, you'll be in charge of the cookies, Seohyun... fliers, and Jieun, you can start shopping for the products that we will be selling. Chop chop!" Jessica clapped her hands telling us to move.

     I thought our club is all about gossiping and relaxing but that's not true at all. Everyone knows that we will be selling DIY stuff. We're terrible, I know. I went to my locker to grab my purse. Along the way, I decided to go to Haneul's game practice. I stood there far away from the field so he won't be distracted. He's so tall and dashing. He's really good at playing this sport too. My MVP.

     The game ended and he scored thrice. He's pretty much the best player in the team. I was about to walk away when Jiyong hugged me from behind. 

     "Surprise." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I removed his arms off me and slapped him lightly in the cheek. 

     "What the heck? Don't do that to me ever again. You're harassing me." I rolled my eyes at him.

     "Stop rolling your eyes, I swear to God!" He sighed while looking at my lips. 

     "Stop thinking about that idea." I said as I covered my mouth. "I am busy so don't ask me to run errands for you." I started to walk away from him.

     "Jieun!" There was a familiar voice that made my heart skip a beat. I turned around and it was Haneul. He ran towards me and then he smiled. He's so beautiful, it hurts.

     "Hey." I smiled at him. My heart's still beating so loud it might break my ribs. His hair damp from sweat, his skin sparkling. He's been so sweet to me since we went to the karaoke club.

     "Are you free this afternoon? Maybe we could grab some lunch outside the campus?" He touched the back of his head and he looked so freaking adorable. 

     "Actually, I--"

     "She's going with me." Jiyong interjected as he held my wrist. I looked at him angrily and mouthed, "What?!"

     "You two have plans?" Haneul's forehead scrunched.

     "Yes. Do you mind?" Jiyong asked with smug look on his face. He's at it again!

      "Actually, I do." He replied as he held my left wrist and now I am torn between them. Jiyong tugged my arm towards him but Haneul tugged my arms back to him. We stayed like that for like, a minute and my arms feel so sore. I removed both of their hands off me.

     "Am I toy or something? My arms feel weak because you two kept on tugging it. Grow up for pete's sake!" I am so pissed right now but also touched because it looked like Haneul was jealous.

 

xxx 

     I ended up riding Jiyong's car. The drive to the mall was so quiet. On the other hand, the tension was quite high. Jiyong was driving the car; Haneul sat on the passenger seat and I ended up on the back seat. 

     We started buying some paintings, embroidered pictures and decorated mason jars. It was fun. Haneul was so amazed by the embroidered pictures. And that is a side of him that only I know. He told me about his desire to make art but he was so embarass to tell anybody because his dad said it was not manly-like. Everything is in slow-motion when I'm with him. It's like we're alone and I keep on falling in love with him. I keep on discovering little things about him.

     After we bought the stuff I need, we decided to see a movie. It was a replay of 10 Things I Hate About You. We were seated close enought to the screen so we can see. Haneul bought the tickets and the snacks.

     Halfway through the movie, Jiyong kept on snatching my snacks. I don't know what's wrong with him but he's been throwing tantrums. I was drinking my soda when he snatched it from me like WTH?? and it ended up staining my skirt. I excused my self to the restroom.

 

     I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. I am so pissed at Jiyong but Haneul was so sweet to me so I'm good. I fished out my lipbalm on my purse. I swipe it on my bottom lip and spread it to the upper lip.

     "Jieun?" I craned my neck to the door and it was Haneul. 

    "What are you doing here? This is the girls' CR." We laughed in unison.

     "Are you alone?" He asked in a very small voice. I looked around and in the cubicles, "Yes, I am." I mouthed.

     He walked towards me quickly and took me by the hand. We went inside a cubicle and he started kissing me after closing the door.

     "Your lips taste like cherry and strawberries." He said between kisses.

     "It's the lipbalm." I replied and I kissed him back.


 

idk if this is worth posting :((

nonetheless, i hope u enjoyed it