Concerning

Stepping Stones

Jongin forced his hyung to take his medicine, despite weak protesting. He then went to shower.

The dancer came back with a towel on his wet head, in comfortable pajamas. "You should probably shower as well, but I'm worried that you'll fall or something...." His sick hyung laughed weakly at the comment. "I don't think something as harmless as taking a shower would be a bad idea.'"                                                                       Kai sighed. He turned away to blush. "Fine....just....if anything happens...leave the door unlocked, okay?" He heard the singer grunt in approval. Jongin's face turned five shades redder, which made him quickly shake his head to rid himself of any erted fantasies.

Kyungsoo stumbled to the bathroom unsteadily. He turned back to see his fellow member with a face filled with worry. "It's okay...I'll be okay..." He smiled somewhat convincingly and closed the door to the bathroom. Once the water was running, the sick boy felt a wave of exhaustion and sickness hit him. D.O couldn't help but let out a whimper. He leaned against the wall of the shower and let the water drip down his bangs, closing his eyes to take deep breaths. He then cleaned himself. It was a struggle to keep himself upright during the process. Once finished, he managed to put some pants on before his eyes widened and he fell to his knees in front of the toilet bowl.

Kai heard painful retching noises, which made him spring into action quickly. He opened the door and found a shirtless D.O emptying his previously soup-filled stomach. He rushed to the other's side, rubbing his back. "J-Just let it out..." He studdered. His sickness was no joke. He watched tears form in his hyung's eyes, which broke his heart. The singer grimmaced when he finished and flushed. He slumped against Jongin. "m' sorry...." He shivered. 

Jongin helped his hyung stand, whom leaned against him out of exhaustion. He helped the othe back to bed and tucked him in. Almost instantly when D.O hit the covers, there was s cold towel on his head and a thermometer in his mouth, as well as a friend attached to his hand. The device beeped.

"Still 102....Crap." He put the thermometer aside and joined Kyungsoo in bed, whom was already asleep. 

"That fast...." Kai muttered. He felt his phone vibrate.

How's he doing? 

-Joonie

Jongin sighed. He needed to tell his leader the truth.

He's not improving yet. We just have to hope. 

-Jongin

He put his phone away and snuggled against his hyung. "Please get better soon..." He whispered to the other before drifting off into a deep slumber.