Contact

Stepping Stones

When Kyungsoo opened his eyes, he found himself in different clothing, as well as in a different location. He knew it was the hospital, since the last thing he remembered was Jongin calling for an anbulence....

Jongin.....His eyes widened. He wanted to see him....he needed to see him. D.O sat up, a wave of discomfort shooting through his stomach. Upon putting a hand to it, he raised his hospital garment to find that it had been stitched up and wrapped in a bandage. He hung his head. The singer was dizzy and exhausted, but he missed Kai's presence.

The door to the room he was in opened and closed, making Kyungsoo perk up. A woman in a white medical jacket walked in, showing suprise when she saw her pacient awake.

"We didn't expect you to wake up so quickly after the surgery....how are you feeling?"

D.O looked up at the nurse with a questioning look. "S-Surgery?" He had gained more strength back in his voice.

The lady nodded. "We had to remove your appendix, since it was dangerously close to bursting." She gently lied Kyungsoo back down. "We've stitched you up, but you shouldn't tussle around too much. Get some sleep, you'll need it. We can't discharge you until your fever has broken..." The nurse spoke calmly. 

Kyungsoo seemed tempted to lull back to a slumber, but thinking about Jongin kept him awake. "Miss...can you do me a favor...? Can you let my friend in to see me?"

The nurse smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'll get him for you." 

And with that, she was gone.

D.O let out a sigh. He felt like a giant weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He kept one hand on his stomach, "I'm sorry Jongin....I'm...sorry that I scared you...I'm sorry that you have to see me like this..." He muttered. His eyes began to tear.