Recovery

Stepping Stones

Kai had been up for most of the night explaining to s and manager the current situation of Kyungsoo. After some cuddles with the patient, he stepped outside to tend to all of the calls.

"Why didn't you tell us?" His hyungs, as well as Sehun all scolded while they were on the phone with him. The rest of EXO had completed their quick charity tour, and were all on the way to the airport.

Jongin apologized repeatedly. "I just didn't want you all to worry, I thought I had it under control....I'm so sorry..." He had begun crying again, thinking about his foolishness for keeping his hyung's hosptial visit a secret.

Joonmyeon was the one who spoke the most, comforting the dancer over the phone. "As long as he's getting better. We're on our way back now.....we've bought some fourtune cookies~ When we're all together again we'll open them."

Jongin spoke with them for hours on end, right up to the point that they haad gotten into the plane. Then the line went dead. He looked at the time-

It was 3 am!

The dancer almost laughed. What was he doing up at this hour???? He re-entered Soo's room, quietly getting into bed with him and giving the boy a kiss before drifting off beside him. He smiled.

"I love you, D.O Kyungsoo." He whispered softly, blushing as he fell asleep.

Kyungsoo turned over, opening his eyes and blushing himself. he opened his eyes.

"I love you too."