세븐틴: Family

Behind the Scenes: Cue

Reminder: Behind the Scenes: Cue is a sequel of Behind the Scenes: Standby.

Enjoy! Have a nice day!

________________

 

세븐틴: Family

 

          The thirteen boys finally started shooting their mini dramas. They were busy since their comeback, but they became busier because of their shooting. It was almost a week since they last saw the group complete. They work nonstop, attending gatherings, concerts, and now shooting. They even have separate schedules too, that was why it’s harder to meet everyone.

 

One day, Jeonghan and Dino were left alone sleeping in their house because they did not have any schedule for the day. The angel promised his baby dinosaur that they would go out and relax, so Dino woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon. It’s the earliest time he could get off his bed because he really wanted to take the chance of sleeping before going to a tiring schedule again. He took a shower first and planned to call his mommy Han after.

 

When he was completely ready, he climbed up to his angel’s bed and tried to wake him up. Unfortunately, he turned into a sleeping beauty again. He waited for an hour and tried it again, but still he won’t open his eyes. Chan knew that it was a normal thing now; though, it worried him that it took Jeonghan almost a day to remain unconscious.  It has been 16 hours since their last sleep last night, so he called Coups and told him that Jeonghan was not waking up.

 

Dino:

Hyung, Jeonghan-hyung is not waking up.

(He was alone and he felt that he’s not of good use for his hyung.)

 

Seungcheol:

Try it again.

 

Dino:

(Answered Cheol with a worried tone.)

Hyung, I’ve already tried every method I can to wake him up, but…

Hyung, I’m scared.

 

Seungcheol:

Then, call the doctor, instead.

I’ll pass you the number.

(He became tensed, and he suddenly wanted to go home.)

 

 

Dino:

Okay, hyung.

He’s just tired, right?

(Tried to calm himself.)

 

Seungcheol:

He’ll wake up soon.

(He too was anxious, but he’s not losing his hope.)

 

          Dino called Jeonghan’s doctor. He advised the young man that, if Jeonghan wasn’t able to wake up within 24 hours, he needed to bring him to the hospital. Dino was calculating back the time and as he counted, he became uneasy. He sat beside his hyung and fixed his eyes on him; moreover, Dino never let go of his angel’s hand.

 

          Joshua and DK went home together because they attended the same event. They knew the current situation of Jeonghan, and they were asked by Cheol to accompany Dino and Jeonghan to the hospital right away.

 

Joshua:

(He rushed to their bedroom, wearing a worried face)

How is he?

 

DK:

C’mon! Let’s bring him to the hospital.

(Ready to carry Jeonghan on his arms)

 

Dino:

(Whispered)

Please, hyung… wake up.

 

Joshua:

How long has he been sleeping?

 

Dino:

Almost 21 hours from the time we slept last night.

 

          It was past 6 in the evening when Jeonghan finally opened his eyes. He saw Dino on his side and greeted him with a smile.

 

Jeonghan:

Good morning, Chan-ah.

(He smiled)

 

Dino:

(He was surprised; nevertheless, he was delighted.)

Oh! Hyung!

(Embraced him all of a sudden)

Thank goodness!

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

(He displayed a clueless expression.)

 

Dino:

Nothing.

 

Jeonghan:

(He looked outside and saw that it was still dark. He checked on the clock and thought that it was just dawn.)

What time is it?

Did we wake up too early?

 

Dino:

Good evening!

You’ve been sleeping all day, you know.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

So… it’s already evening, then?

 

Dino:

Yup.

 

Jeonghan:

My goodness!

(Wore a worried face)

I’m sorry.

 

Dino:

It’s okay.

(Smiled sincerely)

Let’s eat?

DK-hyung and Shua-hyung cooked our dinner.

 

Jeonghan:

(He felt bad for Chan.)

I’m really sorry, Dino-yah.

 

Dino:

It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize.

 

Jeonghan:

What time did you wake up?

 

Dino:

Around 1 in the afternoon. It was late too.

(Exposed his cute smile)

C’mon, hyung, let’s eat!

 

Jeonghan:

What should I do?

(Don’t know how to make it up for Chan)

 

Dino:

(Their maknae embraced him and lifted him out of his bed with full force.)

Don’t think about it. C’mon. I’m hungry.

I told you, I’m fine.

 

Jeonghan:

I promise, I’ll make it up to you next time.

 

Dino:

Okay.

 

 

          As days passed by, the group who has the most tiring shooting was with “The Traitor is The Hero” –Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Woozi, and The8- because they needed to practice and execute some action packed stunts; in addition, it would took them until dawn before they call it a day. They were exhausted in their shooting, so whenever they step their feet on their home sweet home, the first thing they’d do was to sit or lay down. Their bodies were scattered everywhere like bodies found in crime scenes.

 

          Mingyu and Wonwoo, on the other hand, barely goes home because they had another film to shoot. Sometimes, the shooting would be held in far places, so they usually stay in a hotel with their co-actors and staffs. Meanwhile, Jeonghan, started attending their workshops on the upcoming movie which is “The Prince is a Fool” twice and fitting of costume once, all by himself.

 

 Coups, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino, and DK divided Jeonghan’s other schedule to give way to the filming of the movie.

 

          One day, in “The Orphan’s” set, the other boys were worried about Vernon because he became very quiet than usual.

 

DK:

Vernon-ah, you okay?

 

Vernon:

(Staring at one direction for the longest time.)

Yeah. No worries.

 

Seungkwan:

What’s wrong?

 

Vernon:

I feel lazy.

 

DK:

What’s new?

(Joked)

 

          The three boys laughed altogether but Vernon’s eyes were still fixated in the mid-air. One moment, Dino suddenly sneezed. They were worried because they might get sick due to several takes under the fake rain. It took them numerous cuts to perfect the scene; moreover, they even got scolded by it many times.

 

Seungkwan:

Oh my, looks like, we’re getting sick.

(Expressed a troubled face.)

 

Dino:

Don’t tell me, you’re sick, hyung (Vernon).

 

          Seungkwan put his hands on Vernon’s forehead to check his temperature. It was evident on Seungkwan’s expression that Vernon was confirmed to have a fever, but then, the American-Korean boy shove Seungkwan’s hand irritably.

 

Seungkwan:

You’re temperature is high!

 

DK:

(He was worried and felt responsible for his dongsaeng, since he’s the eldest among them.)

You should go home. I’ll tell the director about this.

 

Vernon:

I can finish this, hyung. Don’t bother them anymore.

 

Dino:

You sure, hyung?

 

Vernon:

(He was confident.)

Yeah.

We just need to complete one more scene and we’re done.

 

DK:

Just tell me when you need our help.

 

Vernon:

Okay.

 

          After a while, they got a surprise visit from their two eldest members on their set. The known ‘Dad and Mom’ of Seventeen alighted their van and checked on their dongsaengs while filming. They did not want to interrupt them on the shoot, so they stayed from a far to observe them. The two visited the set because they were about to fetch them and go home together.

 

          The two kind boys greeted the director and asked him if it was okay to watch the kids from his side. The director allowed them. They watched the boys act quietly until they finished shooting.

 

Director:

Okay, cut!

 

          The shoot for the day was already done, and the casts started wrapping up their things. Seungkwan volunteered himself to carry Vernon to the tent. While, DK hurried to get his phone to text their leader to inform them that they were done and ready to go home, then, Dino was assigned to fix their things.

 

Jeonghan:

(He observed from a far and his keen eyes caught Vernon’s unusual expression.)

Vernon looks so tired.

 

Seungcheol:

They all look tired, though.

 

Jeonghan:

(Called the boys.)

Kids!

 

          The voice seemed familiar to them, so they looked at their back to see who was calling them.

 

DK:

Oh! Jeonghan-hyung, why so early?

 

Jeonghan:

We finished early.

 

Seungcheol:

Everything alright?

(With worried tone)

 

          Jeonghan went to his babies.

 

Jeonghan:

What happened?

 

Seungkwan:

He has a fever, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ poor Vernonie.

(Pitied his Di Caprio.)

 

Dino:

I think, I’m having a fever too.

(He felt that his throat started to itch.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Called Coups.)

Coups-yah, let’s buy medicine. They’re all sick.

(Looked at Seungkwan)

Put him in my back. I will carry him.

 

Seungkwan:

No, I’m fine. I can carry him.

 

Vernon:

Sorry.

 

          Mommy Jeonghan immediately checked on DK, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino’s body temperature.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh no~

(Worried voice.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Open his eyes wide.)

Why? Why?

 

Jeonghan:

I think, Chan’s temperature is increasing too.

(Bit his lips.)

 

Seungcheol:

Okay, let’s go.

(Looked at Vernon and caressed his head)

Go to the car and I’ll follow. I’ll talk to the director.

 

Jeonghan:

Tell him, Chan too.

 

Dino:

I don’t have any schedule tomorrow, hyung.

 

DK:

Why?

 

Dino:

My character is not included in the scene tomorrow, remember?

 

DK:

Ah, I see.

 

          Seungcheol went to their director and excused Vernon from the scene tomorrow because of his fever. Meanwhile, Jeonghan and the others went inside their van. Jeonghan sat beside the window and told Vernon to sleep on his lap so he could rest.

 

          Sebongies’ Di Caprio felt cold and curled his body to comfort himself. DK gave Vernon his jacket as his temporary blanket while on the road. Jeonghan caressed his head gently and displayed his worried face.

 

Jeonghan:

Have you eaten?

 

Seungkwan:

Yes, hyung but we’re still hungry.

(Holding his growling stomach.)

 

DK:

Vernon did not finish his meal, though.

 

          Dino started to cough heavily.

 

Jeonghan:

(Dino’s cough caught his attention.)

Aigoo~ my baby has a cold.

Come here.

(Tapping on his side.)

 

          Jeonghan and Vernon moved a little to the right, so Dino could sit beside them.

 

Jeonghan:

Sleep on my shoulders.

 

          Dino sat and leaned his head on the beautiful creature beside him. After a few seconds, the four of them were totally knocked down. Seungcheol came in to their van, witnessing them in their deepest sleep.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungcheol-ah, seat beside Seungkwan.

 

Seungcheol:

They must be really tired. Poor kids.

 

Jeonghan:

Is there anyone home?

 

Seungcheol:

Mingyu and Joshua are there.

 

Jeonghan:

Should we ask them to cook?

 

Seungcheol:

Let’s just buy. I think they’re tired too.

 

Jeonghan;

You’re right.

Cheol can you buy their medicine alone?

 

Seungcheol:

Of course.

(He smiled but he is obviously tired too.)

 

          They stopped by a pharmacy first to buy some medicine, then ordered their food from a restaurant and asked them to deliver it to their dorm. When they got home, Mingyu was the one who opened the door. They were surprised because Mingyu, after a long while, he returned home; although, they knew that he was already there.

 

Seungcheol:

Oh!

(He was surprised with Vernon on his back)

It’s been a while.

(Smiled.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

(Surprised too. He forgot that Mingyu was already home.)

Welcome back!

(Smiled gently.)

 

Mingyu:

What happened to him?

 

Seungcheol:

He has a fever.

 

Mingyu:

Aigoo~

 

Seungcheol:

Where’s Shua?

 

Mingyu:

Sleeping.

 

          As soon as Jeonghan stepped in their house, he also checked Mingyu’s temperature.

 

Mingyu:

I’m fine, hyung.

(Smiled with his eyes focused on Jeonghan’s angelic face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Good! Just checking.

 

          He ran to Shua and checked his temperature too. He observed the exhausted gentleman, who surprisingly seemed not bothered by the sound and actions they were making; nevertheless, he remained sound asleep.

 

Jeonghan:

He must be really tired.

 

Mingyu:

Yeah. I think so too. He’s sleeping since I came home.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

How about you?

 

Mingyu:

I’m hungry.

 

Jeonghan:

We ordered food for us. What time did you arrive?

 

Mingyu:

1 hour ago?

 

Jeonghan:

You look thinner.

 

Mingyu:

You too, hyung.

(It was evident that Mingyu missed his beautiful angel by his sweet gaze on him.)

 

          The food came not too long, and they helped themselves to eat. Joshua woke up hearing Seungkwan singing. The song’s lyrics has been manipulated by the Diva from changing the other words by names of the food. Vernon, on the other hand, was still lying on his bed.

 

          Their angel brought Vernon’s and his food along with him so that he could eat while feeding the sick pretty boy. Unfortunately, Vernon has no appetite; nevertheless, Jeonghan tried to convince Vernon to at least eat a little.

 

Jeonghan:

You must eat, Vernon-ah, so you can drink your medicine.

 

          Vernon has no choice but to open his mouth and eat. Later on, the members except Cheol who’s taking a shower, were already sleeping on their warm bed. One moment later, Jihoon arrived with Jun, Hoshi, and The8 in the middle of the night. The angel woke by the sound of their door and look at it to see who just arrived.

 

Jeonghan:

Hi guys!

(Smiled tenderly)

 

Jihoon:

Hi.

(With a lazy voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

You sick?

 

Jihoon:

Nope. I’m just tired.

 

Jeonghan:

Have you eaten?

 

Jun:

Yes.

 

The8:

(Massaging his shoulders)

It hurts.

 

Jeonghan:

What happened?

 

Hoshi:

He fell from the horse.

 

Jeonghan:

(Enlarged his eyes)

Oh my! Are you okay, Minghao-yah?

 

The8:

It still hurts but I’m fine.

(He smiled cutely)

I already put some ointments on it.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Be careful next time.

(Extremely worried)

Will you sleep now?

 

The8:

Yeah. I just have to do something first.

(Replied with a weak smile)

 

Jeonghan:

Good night, my fairy.

 

The8:

Good night, my angel.

(Smiled)

 

Hoshi:

Somebody in the shower?

 

Jeonghan:

Coups.

(Noticed that Hoshi’s eyes were getting heavy.)

Poor Soon Young-ah.

You should go to your bed and sleep.

(He went near him and noticed that his hands were red.)

What happened there (His hands)?

 

Hoshi:

I was accidentally hit by a metal sword during the shoot.

 

Jeonghan:

Ouch! It must have hurt a lot.

(Sympathized with him)

 

Hoshi:

(Smiled cutely at him)

Yes.

(Pouted his lips.)

 

Jeonghan:

What should we do with that?

 

Hoshi:

(Reached his hand to Jeonghan)

It just needs a kiss from an angel.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled.)

If that’s the case…

(Kissed Hoshi’s poor hands.)

 

Hoshi:

Woah!

(He opened his eyes widely)

It’s healed! Daebak!

 

          Jeonghan pinched the cheeks of his cutie pie and smiled with their silly actions.

 

Jeonghan:

If you cannot hold your eyes anymore, just go to your bed, Hoshi-yah~ Don’t fight with it, you’ll lose.

(Couldn’t help but to smile upon seeing his adorable and beloved members.)

 

Hoshi:

But I’m dirty. I sweat a lot.

 

Jeonghan:

Fine. If you need anything else, just call me.

 

Hoshi:

Okay.

(Concerned at something)

Are you feeling good, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course!

(Winked)

 

          Meanwhile, they noticed Jun on their side, who was steadily seating with his eyes shut. He managed to sleep with that uncomfortable position, and the two were fascinated on him. They observed him for a while and giggled.

 

Hoshi:

He must be really exhausted.

 

Jeonghan:

How cute! How can he sleep and maintain his body in a seating position without any support?

 

          They checked if he was really sleeping by waving their hands to distract the sleeping Chinese boy; however, they failed. They confirmed that Jun was already on his wildest dreams.

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon came back from the kitchen.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung, is there any food left?

 

Jeonghan:

There’s none. Would you like me to cook you something?

 

Jihoon:

No need, I can cook. Is there any ramyeon?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Wait!

I’ll cook for you.

Hoshi, you like to eat too?

 

Hoshi:

Yeah, I think so.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

Wake Jun and ask him to go to his bed.

 

Jihoon:

(Became interested in his Jun-hyung)

Is he sleeping in that position?

(He was amazed and looked closely)

 

          As soon as he figured out that he was really sleeping in that position, he giggled. Hoshi tried to wake Jun up but he was lazy.

 

Jeonghan:

(Came close to Jun’s face and wake him gently)

Poor Junhui… you want a ramyeon?

(Held Jun’s face on his cheeks)

 

Jun:

I’m so sleepy.

(Smiled with his eyes close)

 

Jeonghan:

Go to your room now so you can sleep well.

 

Jun:

No I must take a shower.

(He insisted.)

I feel sticky.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, you want to eat while waiting for your turn?

 

Jun:

(Smiled cutely)

Okay.

 

          Jeonghan was on his way to the kitchen, when he saw The8 sitting on the floor near the bathroom’s door. He came near him and found out that he was sleeping too. Jeonghan’s heart was filled with sympathy with the boys. Their energy was completely drained.

 

Jeonghan:

(Watched the poor fairy)

What should I do with you guys?

(Called his The8 gently and sat in front of him)

Minghao-yah~

 

The8:

(Opened his eyes slowly)

Hyung…

(He called Jeonghan with a weak voice)

 

Jeonghan:

Are you waiting for your turn to take a shower?

 

The8:

Yeah.

(Smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Held The8’s face and squeezed it a little)

Aigoo-yah, our sleeping fairy.

Wanna eat?

 

The8:

Ramyeon?

(With a slightly lazy yet excited voice)

 

Jeonghan:

Yup. You must be very hungry. Poor thing.

C’mon!

(Helped him to stand up)

 

          The8 embraced his hyung while walking to the kitchen. Five of them gathered in their dining table waiting for their food. Jeonghan started cooking the ramyeon, while the other boys lay their heads on the table to rest.

 

Soon Young:

(Smelled the aroma of ramyeon)

Smells good!

 

          After taking his shower, Cheol sniffed that they were cooking something delicious in the kitchen and went there immediately.

 

Jeonghan:

(Noticed Seungcheol)

Coups! You wanna eat too?

 

Seungcheol:

Sure!

(With towel on his head)

Is there any for Vernon? He must drink his meds.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I’ll go to him after.

 

Jun:

Why?

 

Seungcheol:

He has a fever.

(Pulled a chair and sat)

I’ll feed him.

 

The8:

Poor baby.

 

Jihoon:

What happened?

 

Seungcheol:

They shoot under a fake shower of rain and it took them several takes, so they got sick.

 

Jeonghan:

Did you check, Chan?

 

Jihoon:

Him too?

(Confused)

As in all of them?

(Got worried)

 

Seungcheol:

Vernon and Dino have fever. DK and Seungkwan got colds.

 

          Their newly cooked ramyeon was served on their table by the dazzling angel. They dig in to the irresistibly hot noodles in front of them.

 

Hoshi:

Are we all complete?

 

Seungcheol:

Wonwoo’s not here.

 

Jeonghan:

He’s not going home?

 

Seungcheol:

He has something to shoot in Jeju-do.

 

Jeonghan:

I see. Should we call him?

 

Seungcheol:

Go!

Let me have Vernon and Dino’s meal so they can drink their medicine.

(He brought the food, medicine and water with him.)

 

          Cheol was feeding the two boys, while the others video called Wonwoo. Unfortunately, they woke him up from a deep sleep.

 

Wonwoo:

Hello?

(With and lazy voice, while his other eye was closed)

 

Jeonghan:

Omona! Are you already sleeping?

 

Wonwoo:

(Smiled widely with both of his eyes closed)

Yeah. But it’s okay.

(Opened the lamp as well as his eyes.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, okay. Just wanna say good night.

 

Wonwoo:

Good night, hyung. See you tomorrow… hopefully.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. See you. Sweet dreams~

 

Wonwoo:

You too.

(Smiled and ended the call)

 

          Time flies so fast that night. After they ate their midnight snack, they immediately fall asleep. With just a few hours of sleep, here they goes again, preparing to start a busy day ahead. Before they went out, Daddy Coups and Mommy Han checked their sick children first. They were worried because they’re not getting any better.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m worried.

(Wore a sad face)

 

Joshua:

Don’t worry, I don’t have any schedule today. I’ll take care of them.

(He smiled and assured them that he will do fine.)

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

(Looked at their sleeping Jihoon)

Jihoon-ah! Don’t you have any schedule today?

 

Jihoon:

(Half asleep)

None.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Take care guys. Rest well.

 

          Same thing happened the whole day for the boys. All knocked down. At the end of the day Mingyu and Wonwoo were about to fetch Jeonghan from the set, while Coups would go to another place to host another event until morning. Seungkwan and DK would ride the other van; however, the warrior boys would be staying on their set until dawn once again.

 

          Meanwhile, on Sebongies dorm, Joshua was the one who’s cooking their simple meal, while Jihoon was in charge of washing the two boys with a cold towel.

 

Joshua:

Jihoon-ah, lunch is ready.

(Embarrassed with his porridge-like rice)

I’m sorry about the rice, but the viands are all good.

(Trying to make an excuse with his charming smile.)

 

Jihoon:

(Laughed)

The rice fits with the two boys there.

(Referring to Vernon and Dino)

 

Joshua:

Let’s wake them up.

(Checked Vernon’s temperature)

Vernon’s fever is not going down. Maybe we should take him to the clinic.

How ‘bout Dino?

 

Jihoon:

(Checked Dino’s temperature)

He’s getting better.

 

Joshua:

Okay. Let’s eat first.

 

          Dino went to the kitchen to eat with them, after they fed the poor Vernon. When they were eating, Joshua carried Vernon on his back because he was still feeling weak and his temperature was too high.

 

Joshua:

Hang in there.

(Talked to Vernon at his back)

 

Vernon:

Yes, hyung.

Thank you.

(With a weak, almost inaudible sound)

 

Jihoon:

Dino-yah! Come with us. You should have your check-up too!

 

Dino:

Okay!

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Mingyu was on their way home. Mingyu kept on yawning beside his hyung, while the two boys were appealing for food because they were hungry. Later on, Wonwoo bent his body while holding his stomach. He cringed from a sudden pain he felt in his abdomen.

 

Jeonghan:

(Noticed Wonwoo)

You okay?

 

Wonwoo:

My stomach hurts.

 

Jeonghan:

We should eat first.

(Worried that Wonwoo might have his acute gastritis again.)

You’re not eating a proper meal, that’s why.

(He scolded him.)

 

Mingyu:

(Began to feel his growling stomach)

Yeah. I’m hungry too.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s stop by a restaurant.

 

Mingyu:

(To Wonwoo)

Hyung, did you bring your medicine?

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah.

 

          They hopped in the nearest restaurant and ate there. Wonwoo took his medicine right after eating his meal, and the three of them went inside the van again. Unfortunately, traffic delayed them. Jeonghan leaned Wonwoo’s head to his shoulder as he caressed his face gently, while Mingyu adjusted his body to reach Jeonghan’s body and positioned himself comfortably. The younger boys had fallen asleep on Jeonghan’s shoulders, while Jeonghan puts his head over Wonwoo’s and sleep as well.

 

          The three gorgeous men finally arrived and they witnessed their gentleman, Joshua who was busy preparing an edible meal while watching a ‘how-to-cook’ video on Youtube. Mingyu immediately approached him.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, what are you gonna cook?

 

Joshua:

Stew.

 

Mingyu:

Let me help you.

 

Jeonghan:

How’s the two?

 

Joshua:

Dino is okay, but Vernon is still sick. I already talked to their director about it.

 

Jeonghan:

Poor Vernonie.

I’ll help you there. I’ll just change my clothes first.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, I’m sorry but can I sleep?

 

Jeonghan:

Sure. Rest well. I’ll call you when the dinner’s ready.

You can’t skip meals.

 

Wonwoo:

Okay, hyung.

(Smiled faintly.)

 

          Mingyu was in charge of cooking, Joshua was assigned in peeling a pile of garlic, and Jeonghan was tasked to do the slicing. The boys were quiet while doing the menu, and suddenly, Jeonghan spoke out of the blue.

 

Jeonghan:

Shua, I don’t see Jihoon.

 

Mingyu:

I bet, he’s in his room (Recording Studio) again.

 

Joshua:

Yeah, he’s been there for a while since we came back home.

 

Jeonghan:

From?

 

Joshua:

The hospital.

I texted you this.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, yeah.

(Sighed as his eyes began to tear because of the sting from slicing the onion.)

My eyes hurts.

(Accidentally, he cut his finger)

Ah!

 

Joshua & Mingyu:

Why? Why?

(They approached him immediately.)

 

Jeonghan:

I cut myself.

 

Joshua:

(He sighed and get his hands.)

Mingyu, get me the first aid kit.

 

Mingyu:

Be careful, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

(Looked at his bleeding finger.)

Good thing it’s not that deep.

 

          Joshua cleaned his wound first before putting a bandage on it. After a few minutes, their dinner was ready. Jeonghan texted the other members, who were currently at their set, to remind them to eat their dinner. Joshua called Wonwoo who was sleeping on the living room, while Mingyu called their two dongsaengs and carried Vernon on his back going to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Jeonghan went to the recording studio to fetch Jihoon.

 

Jeonghan:

Jihoon-ah~

(Knocked on the door before opening.)

 

          There was no response from the brilliant composer. Jeonghan looked inside the quiet room and was surprised when he found Jihoon on the floor.

 

Jeonghan:

Woozi-yah! Woozi-yah!

(Shook him lightly.)

Oh my God!

(Shouted for help)

Shua! Mingyu-yah!

 

          Jihoon opened his eyes and squinted a little as he felt his heady really heavy. Mingyu came rushing to the studio.

 

Mingyu:

What’s happening?

(He panicked)

 

Joshua:

(Shouted)

Why? Is there something wrong?

 

Jeonghan:

(Found out that Jihoon already gained consciousness.)

You okay?

 

Mingyu:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

He fainted and I saw him lying on the floor.

 

Joshua:

(Shouted once more)

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

Jihoon fainted! But he’s okay now.

 

Joshua:

Oh my!

 

Mingyu:

I’ll carry you, hyung.

 

Jihoon:

I can stand.

 

Jeonghan:

You sure?

 

          Jihoon tried to stand but he lost his balance and fell on the floor. Mingyu insisted that he would carry him. He lowered his body a little, so Jihoon could hop in to his back.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

Everybody’s getting sick.

 

Mingyu:

So you must rest well too, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

I know.

(Worried and thought of something)

 

Mingyu:

I know what you’re thinking, hyung.

(He caught him)

 

Jeonghan:

(He became flustered and changed the topic to Jihoon)

You want to eat first?

 

Jihoon:

No. I want to rest.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, then, just call us if you need something.

 

          Jihoon nodded and Mingyu walked him to their room. After they ate their dinner, Jeonghan and Joshua visited Jihoon.

 

Joshua:

Jihoon-ah, you have to eat.

I have a medicine here.

 

Jeonghan:

(Had a wet clean towel to wipe Jihoon’s hands and face.)

You’re abusing yourself, Jihoon.

You hardly have a good sleep. Don’t stress out.

 

Joshua:

Is there any problem?

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Joshua:

(Revealed what he observed earlier.)

He’s not in the mood since he woke up this morning.

 

Jihoon:

That’s nothing, hyung.

Don’t worry about me.

 

Joshua:

Worried about something?

 

Jihoon:

(Lied)

No.

 

Jeonghan:

Rest first and we will talk about this tomorrow. Okay?

 

          First thing in the morning, the eldest checked the younger ones if they were okay. Fortunately, Vernon got better while Jihoon and Dino were perfectly well.

 

Meanwhile, the angel was a bit surprised when he saw Coups going out of the bathroom, he didn’t know what time he arrived that morning.

 

Jeonghan:

Yah!

 

Seungcheol:

(Wore a sleepy eyes)

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

What time did you arrive?

 

Seungcheol:

I just arrive.

(Drying his hair using his towel.)

 

Jeonghan:

Do you have any schedule today?

 

Seungcheol:

Later in the afternoon. We have our shooting together, remember?

I’ll sleep first.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh yeah. Sleep tight.

 

          On the other hand, the boys who arrived a little early than Coups, Seungkwan, and DK were sleeping in the living room because they have fallen asleep while waiting for The8 to finish his shower. Jun, The8, and Hoshi were on their bed, sound asleep.

 

          Mingyu woke up early and cook breakfast for everyone. Then, Jeonghan volunteered himself to buy some bread on a bakery while Joshua was making some coffee for them.

 

Vernon:

Good morning!

(With a lazy smile)

 

Joshua:

You okay now?

 

Vernon:

Yeah. I feel better now. Thank you.

 

Mingyu:

Call the other members.

 

Vernon:

I did, they just wash their faces.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m home.

(Walked to the kitchen)

Here’s the bread.

(Saw Vernon)

You okay?

 

Vernon:

Yeah. Thanks.

 

          As Jeonghan got closer to him, baby Vernon clung on him and stayed beside Jeonghan anywhere he goes. Mommy-Han was currently toasting the bread and Vernon brought out the milk out of the refrigerator for the coffee.

 

Wonwoo:

Good morning!

 

Jihoon:

Morning!

 

Dino:

Good-Mor-Ning!!!

(Greeted them enthusiastically)

 

          Every day, they noticed that, somehow, it felt empty without the other members. It’s been a while since they ate as a team.

 

While the boys were preparing themselves, Jeonghan called Jihoon and talked privately inside the recording studio.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re not in the mood again.

(They know that if he displayed an irritable face, it means that he is troubled by something.)

Tell me.

 

Jihoon:

This is nothing.

 

 

          Jeonghan investigated his table and saw papers with full of crossed out or slashed words on it. Immediately, the witty Jeonghan figured out what was his problem.

 

Jeonghan:

I think, I know the problem.

(Talked to him with an eye to eye contact.)

You have no inspiration in writing songs. Am I right?

 

          Jihoon felt embarrassed because he was caught. He nodded and made a disappointed expression as he sighed.

 

Jeonghan:

I know, I am not in the position to say this to you, but…

I really have to say it.

(Smiled)

Relax first so you can think. Try to stroll outside.

(Got an idea)

You’re free later?

 

Jihoon:

I don’t know the exact time of when we will finish our shooting.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, how about tomorrow?

 

Jihoon:

I’m with you tomorrow. I will accompany you with your costume fitting.

 

Jeonghan:

Perfect!

 

Jihoon:

What are you planning to do?

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s find inspiration.

(Winked at him.)

 

Jihoon:

(Delighted)

How?

 

Jeonghan:

Leave it to me.

So, don’t stress out for a moment. I’m sure your mind just needs a rest.

 

Jihoon:

Alright.

 

          The next day, Jeonghan just finished taking a bath and currently brushing his teeth when Mingyu knocked on the door.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, you done?

 

Jeonghan:

Just brushing my teeth.

 

Mingyu:

Can I come in? I gotta hurry.

 

          Jeonghan opened the door. As soon as Mingyu reached the shower room, he removed his shirt off. Wonwoo came in too because they both needed to go early because the director called them saying that they changed the location and they needed to hurry to the set because it’s too far from the city.

 

Jeonghan:

I thought you’d go out at around 10 am?

 

Wonwoo:

The director called us just now and asked us to go the other location.

He changed it because we can’t use the other one.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, then.

 

          While brushing his teeth, Jeonghan saw the two from the mirror and noticed that there’s a lot of red spots all over their body.

 

Jeonghan:

Where did you get those?

 

Mingyu:

We’re bitten by the insects in the forest and they’re still itchy.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t scratch them. After you take a bath, I’ll put an ointment for that.

Next time, you should put an insect repellent whenever you go to a forest or something similar.

 

Wonwoo:

Noted.

(Opened the shower that surprised the both of them.)

 

          Right after taking a bath, Jeonghan got an ointment and put it in every red spot he sees on their bodies. Jun rose in a while and he couldn’t walk because his thighs felt like swelling.

 

Wonwoo:

(Noticed that Jun has a difficulty in walking)

Hyung, what happened to you?

 

Jun:

My body hurts.

 

Jeonghan:

You have any shooting today?

 

Jun:

Nope.

 

Jeonghan:

Good. Rest well.

(He was in a hurry, but he got to do something for Jun)

Which part of your body hurts, Jun?

 

Jun:

Everything.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh boy. Why do you have so many bruises?

(Surprised when he checked Jun’s arms.)

 

 

Jun:

Got hit by the pole last night.

 

Mingyu:

Aw!

 

Jun:

Don’t worry, I’m used to this.

(Smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

May I see your body?

 

          Jun removed his shirt and the boys were surprised because his body were filled with bruises, all in different colors.

 

Wonwoo:

You sure, you’re alight?

You look battered.

(He wore an astonished expression)

 

Mingyu:

That looks bad.

(Frowned his brows as he felt the pain)

 

Jeonghan:

You should put a cold compress.

 

Jun:

Yeah. I’m going to do it.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

I hope I could do that for you.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan! Let’s go!

(He shouted.)

 

Jun:

It’s okay, Hyung. I’ll be alright.

 

Jeonghan:

We’ll be back as soon as possible.

C’mon, Wonwoo and Mingyu!

 

Jun:

Take care.

 

Jeonghan:

Rest well.

I left your food in the microwave.

 

Jun:

Okay. Thanks.

 

-Seventeen’s Van-

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah, are you with someone later?

 

Jeonghan:

In the set?

Which one?

 

Joshua:

With the movie.

 

Jeonghan:

Nope. It’s just a rehearsal. No need to worry.

(He smiled.)

 

Joshua:

Okay. Text me when you’re done.

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

 

Jihoon:

Why do you have to go early, Wonwoo-hyung and Mingyu?

 

Wonwoo:

We’re being called.

(He gave a short sentence.)

 

Mingyu:

It’s an emergency, hyung.

 

Jihoon:

Okay.

(Seemed to understand.)

 

Jihoon:

Until what time do you usually finish?

(Looked at Mingyu)

We don’t know yet, hyung.

 

Joshua:

Text me when you’re done, so I can arrange everything. Just inform Coups about it in our group chat.

 

Mingyu:

Okay.

 

Joshua:

Cheol needs a break.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

Yeah. Let me do something too.

 

Joshua:

Taking care of us is enough. I’ll take charge of the schedule this whole week.

 

Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Mingyu:

Okay.

 

 

-Seventeen’s Dorm-

 

          Seungcheol woke up as soon as his alarm clock rang. The first thing he did was to check upon his fellow Seventeen members. He looked on the boys and they seemed so tired. He was tired too but he had duties to do.

 

          He went to the kitchen to look for food. There, he saw Jun and The8 sitting near the refrigerator, raiding the freezer for ice. He got shocked when he notice their bruises. They even got contusions on their upper thighs as he witnessed that they put cold compress on it.

 

Seungcheol:

(Got his eyes bigger)

Jun, Minghao, what on earth happened to you two?

 

Jun:

We’re fine.

 

Seungcheol:

I can’t see that you’re fine.

 

The8:

These all came from our fight scenes.

 

Seungcheol:

Did you get hit?

 

The8:

Sometimes, but I think this is more on the harness we use on doing the stunts.

 

          Hoshi woke up too and walked to the kitchen with an unstable walk.

 

Seungcheol:

You too?

 

Soon Young:

What?

 

Seungcheol:

Does your body hurts?

 

Soon Young:

Yeah.

(Wore a painful expression as he tried to step his foot)

 

Seungcheol:

Do you haves a schedule today?

 

Soon Young:

None. The director let us rest for this day.

 

Jun:

Joshua-hyung and Jihoon have these also. Believe me or not, they were asked to do stunts too.

(Giggled)

 

Soon Young:

They changed our script. Changed into a difficult one.

(Laughed)

 

The8:

(Noticed something)

Hyung, you look thinner.

 

Seungcheol:

All of us got thinner, though.

(Remembered something)

Hey, have you notice Seungkwan lately?

 

Soon Young:

Not really. Why?

 

Seungcheol:

He’s quiet.

 

Jun:

Maybe he’s tired.

 

Seungcheol:

I don’t think so.

(Thought deeply)

Even though, he’s busy or tired, he never acted like that before.

 

The8:

The what?

 

Seungcheol:

He’s never sad before.

 

Soon Young:

I didn’t notice that.

 

Jun:

Really?

 

Seungcheol:

Maybe something happened?

I’ll ask him when he wakes up.

(Changed the topic)

Hey, can you do me a favour?

(To Jun)

 

Jun:

Anything, hyung.

 

Seungcheol:

Order some good food.

Samuel is here.

 

Soon Young:

(Stretched his tiny eyes to the fullest)

Really?

 

Seungcheol:

I asked him to join us this day. Let’s lighten up his day.

(From Samuel’s heart break last elimination in Produce 101)

 

Jun:

I didn’t see him anywhere, though.

 

Seungcheol:

He’s sleeping on Jeonghan’s bed.

 

Soon Young:

Oh, I thought it was Jeonghan-hyung.

(Took a glass of water)

Did they (the other members) know?

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t have any idea. Maybe not. He went to the room after the others left the bedroom.

 

Soon Young:

How’s he?

(They knew what happened from the news)

 

Seungcheol:

I do not know yet.

 

Soon Young:

Did you plan to meet him last night?

 

Seungcheol:

I watched their finale after hosting an event last night. I took him somewhere to talk.

 

Jun:

He must have been hurt.

 

Seungcheol:

How I wish he could stay with us.

(Sighed because he too was hurt upon seeing Samuel feeling sad.)

By the way, take care of him for the meantime. Got something to do. I’ll come back later.

 

          Seungcheol prepared himself for their shooting. Jeonghan and Coups planned to meet at a café near “The Prince is a Fool” set after his rehearsal and fetch him, so that they would go to “Half Brothers” location together.

 

-Cafe’-

 

          Jeonghan called Joshua and informed him that Coups would fetch him in a café near his current location.

 

Jeonghan:

I think, Coups and I will just take a taxi home.

Take care.

 

Joshua:

Alright. You too.

 

          Seungcheol arrived in a while wearing a black handsome coat to compliment his pale ye manly complexion.

 

Seungcheol:

(Found Jeonghan at a corner near the counter)

Hey!

(Tapped Jeonghan’s shoulder who had just ended the conversation with Joshua)

 

Jeonghan:

Hey!

You look tired.

(The barista gave him his order. One hot chocolate for him and a coffee for Seungcheol.)

How was last night?

(Gave the cup of coffee to Cheol)

 

Seungcheol:

Not good.

(Sighed)

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

(He was clueless of what was he meant.)

Something happened?

 

Seungcheol:

I brought him home.

 

Jeonghan:

Who?

 

Seungcheol:

Samuel.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh I see. Is he in our dorm?

 

Seungcheol:

Yeah. I miss him.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sure we miss him a lot. I heard the news. Let’s make him happy then.

(Smiled gently)

 

Seungcheol:

That’s my mission for the day.

(He smiled charmingly)

 

Jeonghan:

Our mission, you mean?

Call Joshua and the other boys. Let’s prepare something.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay.

 

          Although, they were so busy, they made time to plan for Samuel and cheer him up. They talked during their break about their activities; moreover, they cancelled their personal schedules just for their beloved Samuel. They were excited to welcome their baby back. Carefully, the people who were left in the dorm prepared something for him. Despite their muscle pain, they cheered him up as soon as the boy opened his eyes.

 

Later at night, one by one, they arrived home greeting him with a big hug and a warm smile saying “Welcome back!”

 

 

          Once again, they gathered at their kitchen and prepare the food they bought outside.

 

Seungcheol:

C’mon, Samuel! Time to eat.

(He smiled gorgeously.)

 

Hoshi:

Aigoo~ you’ve become taller now.

(He calculated his height from before.)

Join us in the table.

 

 

          Although, they were hungry, they couldn’t help but to reminisce that time when Samuel was still with them. They recalled every moments happily. Samuel looked at them and felt happiness in his heart. He was glad that he was reunited with his hyungs again.

 

Samuel:

(He smiled at them brightly.)

I’m home!

 

          They comforted him with a big group hug.