세븐틴: Proposal

Behind the Scenes: Cue

Reminder: Behind the Scenes: Cue is a sequel of Behind the Scenes: Standby.

Enjoy! Have a nice day!

________

 

세븐틴: Proposal

 

Mingyu:

Rise and shine!

(He called the members from their bed while wearing his apron.)

Guys, c’mon! Faster! Faster!

Breakfast is ready!

(Ming-Housewife called them enthusiastically.)

 

          He was so energetic that morning because of their participation in one of the famous variety shows in the world, which is ‘Running Man’. The whole team had appeared in that program once, but they did not appear as a special guest. They’ve been invited by their sunbaenim, UEE, because Running Man members needed to fight a hundred athletes that episode, so they contacted people who could possibly and willingly participate in the games. The only difference was, Jeonghan, Mingyu, and Seungkwan were the only ones who would join the show. They were chosen by draw lots.

 

          The other members, on the other hand, would participate other shows. Some were variety and talk shows too, but the others would participate as either a guest or a host in some contests and concerts.

 

 

          Mingyu sang passionately, serenading the sleeping members using his loud yet low voice. Meanwhile, Wonwoo, who was already awake by Mingyu’s morning call started to sing along, as well as the other members who was still half asleep that time. Well, except for their genius vocal team leader, who was not in the mood listening to their voices early in the morning. For him, it was just a weird sound waves that bounces from the walls to his ears and it was ruining his head. Jihoon maintained a scary gaze to intimidate them, so they could stop.

 

Jihoon:

(Confronted them with an irritable tone.)

Yah, stop that annoying thing!

 

Everybody assembled in the dining table but, of course, their sleeping beauty Jeonghan was not yet awake.

 

Seungcheol:

Mingyu-sunbaenim!

(.)

Call Jeonghanie.

 

Mingyu:

(Embarrassed)

Enough of that, hyung!

(Nevertheless, he went to their room to call Jeonghan.)

 

          While waiting, Seungcheol explained their schedules for the month. The boys were carefully jotting down their schedules on their phones. He also discussed about Jeonghan’s separate shooting.

 

Seungcheol:

Guys, listen carefully.

Jeonghan told me about his meeting with the CEO last time.

(Flipped his paper to see his angel’s schedule.)

He was called because Director Lee Joon-Ik invited him to act on his film.

 

Seungkwan:

Woah! Unbelievable!

What’s his role?

 

          Jun knew but as he promised, he would keep it a secret.

 

Seungcheol:

I don’t know. He said, he cannot tell yet because he was told not to. All I know is it’s gonna be a historical movie.

Anyway, I would like to hear who are willing to volunteer to accompany him while filming?

 

          Surprisingly, they all raised their hands and the reasons are: firstly, they want to be with their angel; secondly, they want to meet the other actors; and lastly, they wanted to see the set and watch Jeonghan act.

 

Seungcheol:

I wasn’t expecting this.

(With a surprised big eyes.)

So…

(Sighed and gave them the paper where Jeonghan’s schedule was listed, and let them fill it with their names if they were okay to go with him on a certain day.)

Write your names on the side so that I will know who will go with him on those dates. I already put on my name on the side, so don’t tamper it. It’s final.

 

DK:

Hyung, can we go by twos?

 

Seungcheol:

I’ll ask first.

And, one more thing. What you see in the set stays there. Is that clear?

 

Sebongies:

Yes, Coups-hyung!

 

 

          Meanwhile, Mingyu walked towards his sleeping beauty and called him up, but he won’t respond easily again. What he did was he went over him and executed push-ups. A double purpose wake-up call: One, was to wake his angel up and second, was to exercise his body. As he was executing his push-ups right above Jeonghan’s body, he accompanied it with gentle kisses as he called the angel’s name. Every push-up is equivalent to 1 kiss. A kiss on Jeonghan’s left and right cheeks, or if he wanted, he could kiss him on his forehead or chin. He started counting…

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan one (one push-up + kiss on the left cheek)

Jeonghan two (one push-up + kiss on the right cheek)

Jeonghan three (one push-up + kiss on his forehead)

(He did that alternately until he reached…)

Jeonghan twenty-four (one push-up + kiss on Jeonghan’s chin.)

 

          Slightly, Jeonghan began opening his eyes as he felt someone, acting like a dog, kissing him all over his face.

 

Jeonghan:

(Observed who’s kissing him.)

Yah, Mingyu ah,

(With his weak and lazy morning voice.)

Who told you to shower me with your saliva early in the morning?

(Rubbing his eyes.)

 

Mingyu:

Oh!

(Surprised that he’s now awake.)

C’mon, breakfast is ready Jeonghan-ah.

(Smiled brighter than the sun.)

 

          Jeonghan smiled after his Mingyu woke him up with sweet kisses. He raised his arms to let Mingyu help him to stand.

 

Mingyu:

Hold on.

 

          Jeonghan wrapped his weak, lazy arms around Mingyu’s neck, while the taller man lifted their angel carefully. Jeonghan wanted to sleep more but Mingyu did not allow it.

 

Mingyu:

We’ll be late, Jeonghan-ah.

(Dropped his honorifics permanently.)

 

Jeonghan:

Carry me.

(Wanting a piggy back.)

         

          Jeonghan was expecting a piggy back, but Mingyu gave him a princess lift. Jeonghan wouldn’t mind and took the opportunity to extend his sleep. The tall and strong young man delivered him to the kitchen where the other members were.

 

Mingyu:

Time to wake up, princess!

(He put Jeonghan down but accidentally, Jeonghan stepped on Mingyu’s foot while calling his name.)

Jeonghan-aaaaaaaaaaah!

(It was obvious in Mingyu’s face that he was hurt because Jeonghan’s toes landed on his instep and it pierced him with pain.)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ Sorry.

(Sebongies were aware of how painful it was and altogether made a painful expression.)

Seungcheolie, Mingyu dropped the hyung after my name.

(Pouted his lips and acted pitiful in front of his team members to tease Mingyu.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Joined teasing him.)

Yah! Come here!

(Wore a thug face.)

Come here!

 

          Mingyu went like a puppy and was slapped by Seungcheol on his head lightly.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-hyung, really!

 

DK:

(Laughing so hard.)

Poor Mingyu.

 

          They started to eat while Seungcheol was giving some recap of their schedule, including Jeonghan’s schedule. The angel was surprised because they already planned it.

 

Jeonghan:

Coups,

(Wore a confused yet beautiful face.)

Why did you not tell me?

 

Seungcheol:

Because you were sleeping.

 

Jeonghan:

Did you discuss this with Director Joon-Ik?

 

Seungcheol:

Yes and he allowed it.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m not a kid anymore, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

I know, we just need to monitor you. You know that.

 

Jeonghan:

But, I will take your time instead of resting.

(Whining.)

 

Joshua:

Hey, listen. We all agreed to this. It’s not against our will.

 

Jun:

He’s right, hyung.

 

Dino:

And for your safety also.

 

Mingyu:

What if you fainted all of a sudden? It will be better if we are there to assist you.

 

Vernon:

Yeah, better be that way than to cause any trouble while shooting.

 

Wonwoo:

I agree.

 

Seungkwan:

Correct!

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, but please tell me if I become a burden on you.

 

The8:

That won’t happen.

 

Hoshi:

He’s right!

 

DK:

We’ll stick together, hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you so much.

 

Mingyu still had spots to fill in on Jeonghan’s schedule and marked it with his name. Unfortunately, there were blank spaces because all of them were booked that day. Seungcheol was worried, but Jeonghan ensured them that he will call every time. They made a group chat for them to update each and every one with their activities.

 

 Sebongies were so excited to do their shows, but before they separated ways, their leader instructed them to huddle up and cheer his team.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t be sick and don’t get hurt. Fighting! Contact me every time.

 

Seventeen:

Okay!

Fighting!

 

          Each of them went to their assigned vans and were ready to go.

 

-Running Man Set: Introduction-

 

 

          The teams were introduced by calling their names one by one. They entered the set by coming out from an elegant white door and walked on a red carpet, directing them to a well- decorated set up. They were dressed beautifully as if they were to attend a lavish gathering among elite people. After calling 5 names, it was considered as one group. The 1st team would be: Yoo Jae Suk, Yang Se Chan, Jun So Min, Jin (BTS), and Tae Hyung (BTS); 2nd team: Ji Seok Jin, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Jackson (Got7), and BamBam (Got7); and last but not the least, the 3rd team: Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoon JeongHan (SVT), Kim MinGyu (SVT), and Boo SeungKwan (SVT).

 

          The teams were surprised when they saw each other because they had no clue about Running Man’s guests up until they were introduced. They greeted each other warmly by they shake their hands.

 

          The PD explained the rules of the game they were about to play that day. Their episode was entitled ‘Family Feud.’ The teams would fight for the treasure of their ‘late father’. The prices were gold bars, gold rings, gold name tags, and premium quality meat.

 

PD:

Each group or family will fight over the wealth of their late father. You have to pass all of the test prepared for you, and whoever wins may take the gold rings, gold bars, and gold name tag plus a premium quality beef and pork set.

 

          All the participants were amazed with the prizes, especially the young ones. They were determined and willing to do everything just to get the prize. They were burning with energy but then again it was being cut when they were asked to introduce themselves.

 

Yoo Jae Suk:

Hi! I am the very handsome son o-

(His words were halted because Kim Jung Kook pushed him.)

 

Kim Jung Kook:

Eeeeyyy! Watch your mouth.

 

Yoo Jae Suk:

Yah!

Don’t interrupt my introduction. Do you know who I am?

(Joked and into his character of being an heir.)

 

Kim Jung Kook:

(Bumped his enormous chest to scare the MC.)

Why? Do I have too? Do you know who I am?

(He .)

 

Yoo Jae Suk:

Yah!

 

          Everyone laughed at their usual gag; nevertheless, they proceeded with their introduction.

 

Yoo Jae Suk:

Hi everyone, I am the eldest son of… (Had no idea of their “supposed to be” late father’s name.)

What is my father’s name?

(Asked the staffs. Again, laughter filled the set and continued introducing themselves without knowing their “supposed to be” father’s name.)

 

Jun So Min:

I am the daughter of Yoo Jae Suk.

 

          The MC was surprised because he thought So Min would play his wife; moreover, Se Chan made him more astounded by introducing himself as the husband of So Min. Again, it became a chaotic scene.

 

Jae Suk and Haha:

Yah! Se Chan-ssi. How dare you!

 

Jae Suk:

You’re just our butler!

(He .)

 

          Jin was about to introduce himself but he kept on laughing; as a result, TaeHyung gets to steal the scene first.

 

Tae Hyung:

Hi! I am V from BTS.

(Smiled brightly and cutely.)

 

Jae Suk:

He is my son. Jin too!

Oh, my handsome children.

(Embraced them warmly.)

I am indeed your father.

 

Jin:

Yes. Good morning everyone! I am Jin from BTS.

 

Haha:

Where did you adopt them, Yoo Jae Suk-ssi.

(Continued teasing each other.)

 

Jae Suk:

Can’t you see the resemblance?

(Came near to the two handsome boys.)

 

Kim Jong Kook:

(Intentionally ignored Jae Suk’s day dreaming.)

Hi! I am Kim Jung Kook and I-

(Jae Suk interrupted.)

 

Jae Suk:

The muscle of the family.

(Everyone burst into laughter.)

 

Kim Jung Kook:

(Intimidated the MC and continued his introduction.)

I am the second son of… (Paused awhile because he had no clue of the name of his father) my father.

 

Ji Seok Jin:

Then, what am I?

 

Haha:

Our father’s brother, hyung.

 

Seok Jin:

Yah! I’m not that old!

 

          The second team’s introduction was ruined not until Jackson introduced himself to the camera. He asked the camera man to film him from bottom up to his head.

 

Jackson:

(Composed himself like a gentle man to impress not only the viewer’s heart but also his angel’s heart who’s right on the other side with another family.)

Good morning, everyone! I am Jackson. Heir of our company. Many companies!

(Doesn’t know how to name their company since no one knows the real identity of their father.)

 

          As usual, the graceful man gave them laughter.

 

BamBam:

Good day! I am BamBam from Got7.

 

          For the third family, the beautiful Song Ji Hyo led their introduction.

 

Ji Hyo:

(Projected herself as the wisest and deserving heir.)

I am Song Ji Hyo, the only person who is worthy of our late father’s wealth.

I present to you my family.

(Presented her adorable family while Kwang Soo was pushed back.)

 

Kwang Soo:

Why exclude me, Noona?

(Confronted his Noona in disbelief.)

I am also a part of this family!

(Fight for his rights.)

 

Ji Hyo:

(Looked at him with full of doubt.)

Are you? I thought you are-

(Her speech was halted because Kwang Soo covered .)

 

Kwang Soo:

I am Kwang Soo, the-

(Ji Hyo slapped Kwang Soo’s mouth as they teased each other.)

 

Jae Suk:

Aigoo~ what a huge conflict in the family. So you think you are worthy Ji Hyo ssi?

(He teased them.)

 

Song Ji Hyo:

That’s our way to show our love, oppa. No need to worry.

(Composed herself back.)

 

          Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo got back into acting. Then, Kwang Soo whispered something to the tall and handsome Mingyu while the SVT member was introducing himself.

 

Mingyu:

Hi!

(Shyly smiled.)

I am Mingyu of Seventeen and a twin brother of Kwang Soo-hyu-

(Cut his words by KwangSoo.)

 

KwangSoo:

Remember we are twins! No hyung- hyung!

 

Mingyu:

(Laughed and acted Kwang Soo’s desire.)

Ah, yes.

(Projected to the camera with his charming canine teeth.)

 

Jeonghan:

Hi, my name is Jeonghan from Seventeen.

-shalalalalalala~ (bg music.)

I am… (Thinking of his position in their family.)

I am the-

 

Kwang Soo:

My daughter.

(Immediately answered.)

 

Jeonghan:

Eeeiii, hyung… I am a boy.

(Defended himself.)

 

Jae Suk:

Right!

(Laughed so hard while clapping his hands.)

How come you have a beautiful daughter, Kwang Soo ssi?

(Doubtful of his face.)

 

Haha:

How can you be so beautiful?

(Opened his eyes widely as he examined a heavenly creature present in front of him.)

 

Ji Hyo:

He’s my son.

(Proudly introduced him as her son.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yes!

Omma~

(Called Ji Hyo cutely.)

 

          Ji Hyo’s expression was like a proud mom because her son is so handsome, or rather pretty.

 

Kwangsoo:

If that’s the case, call me oppa, Jeonghan-ah.

(Winked.)

 

Ji Hyo:

(Spank the tall man beside her.)

You, ert!

 

KwangSoo:

Why?

(Shocked)

What did I do wrong?

(Questioned the whole universe with his unlucky fate.)

 

Seungkwan:

Good morning!

(With an MC gestures.)

I am Seungkwan and I am the-

(Thought of something.)

 

Jeonghan:

My son.

(He revealed immediately without thinking.)

 

Ji Hyo:

I thought he is also my son. I don’t know I have a grandson already.

(Laughed so hard.)

 

Seungkwan:

(Shocked.)

Oh!

 

KwangSoo:

Who’s the father!

(Acted like an angry father who just found out that his daughter in high school got pregnant.)

 

Jackson:

Me!

(Volunteered himself.)

 

Seok Jin:

Yah, how can you be affiliated with our enemy?

(They started acting as if everything was real.)

 

Kwang Soo:

(Pretended that he was going to attack Jackson.)

Yoouuuu!

How dare you touch my daughter!

(Confused with their family tree.)

 

Jung Kook:

Yah! Are you sure you’re his (Jeonghan) father?

(Laughed while acting.)

 

Kwang Soo:

Can’t you see the resemblance?

(He was about to grab Jackson’s suit lapel.)

 

Jin:

(The silent Jin came stepping in and acted like a noble man.)

I apologize, but he’s (Seungkwan) my son.

(Sudden revelation.)

 

Jae Suk:

Yah! They our enemy and besides, they are our relatives.

 

Jin:

Father, as soon as I learned that I am adopted i-

(He couldn’t stop laughing.)

 

Jae Suk:

You are my real son. Don’t believe that muscle man out there.

 

Jung Kook:

What?!

 

Kwang Soo:

I am confused.

(Immersed in acting.)

 

Jackson:

He’s mine.

(Contradicting Jin’s statement.)

 

KwangSoo:

(Playing that he was getting crazy.)

Who’s the real one Jeonghan?!

(Walked back and forth.)

 

Haha:

Bad boy.

(Giggled.)

 

Mingyu:

(Pulled Jeonghan close to him.)

I won’t let you get him.

(Joined the acting team.)

 

Jackson:

Jeonghan-ah!

(Showed of his acting)

Tell them, tell them the truth.

(Holding both of the angel’s hands.)

 

Haha:

Iyaaaah- Jeonghan ssi, you’re quite popular.

(Looked at So Min)

I pity So Min-ah. She’s single, you know. Someone please court her too.

(Introduced So Min)

 

So Min:

Hi! I am So Min and I am a kind and sweet girl.

(With a miserable background music.)

 

Jackson:

(Looked abruptly at her.)

I’m sorry So Min ssi but Jeonghan has conquered my heart.

 

BamBam:

(Facepalmed)

Aigoo~ Here he goes again.

 

          Jin surrendered because Jackson was so persistent that he became shy doing his character. They just laughed over his not so serious and funny acting.

 

Kwang Soo:

So it’s yoooouuuu!

(Grabbed Jackson’s collar.)

 

Jung Kook:

(The Spartan grabbed KwangSoo’s collar that made the human- giraffe fold his body out of fear.)

Don’t you dare touch my son!

(Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!- bg music.)

 

KwangSoo:

(Ran to Ji Hyo)

Omma~

 

Ji Hyo:

(Shooed him away)

You’re not my son.

(Embraced her SVT dazzling boys.)

I only have three sons.

 

Kwangsoo:

(Shocked)

Omma, why?

 

Ji Hyo:

It’s time for you to know that I only got you from the garbage.

(Exposed a shocking revelation. She was absorbed into her acting as well.)

 

KwangSoo:

Nooooooo!

(Over acting.)

 

          Jae Suk and the others grabbed and bullied him again.

 

Jae Suk:

Yaaaah, this family is a big controversy.

 

Mingyu:

(Helped KwangSoo.)

Don’t hurt my twin!

(He defended)

 

KwangSoo:

Saranghae, my equally handsome twin.

 

Seok Jin:

Mingyu-ah, I know you are such a kind hearted person, but you don’t have to risk your life for this creature.

 

          Everyone laughed endlessly, and for the record, that episode held the title of the most chaotic introduction they ever had. After their riot, they were asked to change their clothes and wore a jacket with name tags attached on it. They were given a Running Man card to read their first mission. They rode their car to go to the next location.

 

-SVT’s team-

 

Mingyu:

I can drive, omma (Ji Hyo.)

 

Ji Hyo:

It’s alright, my son. Omma will drive for you.

 

Seungkwan:

Saranghae, omma.

 

Ji Hyo:

Saranghae~

 

KwangSoo:

Saranghae omma~

 

Ji Hyo:

Shut up!

 

          All cracked laughter in the car while KwangSoo was looking at the back because he couldn’t prevent himself from praising the visuals of Seventeen.

 

KwangSoo:

Woah! Daebak! Mingyu is so handsome and Jeonghan is unbelievably pretty.

 

Jeonghan & Mingyu:

Thank you, hyung.

 

Seungkwan:

And me, hyung?

 

KwangSoo:

That’s why we are family.

(Everyone laughed again.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m glad we picked this group.

(They were the once who picked them because they were the first one to arrive the set.)

 

KwangSoo:

(Mesmerized by his beauty.)

Woah!

(Reached his long hand to Jeonghan.)

 

Ji Hyo:

Kwang Soo yah, don’t touch my pretty son.

 

Jeonghan:

(Embarrassed because the one who is talking is the beautiful Ji Hyo –whom he’ll work on a film.)

No…

Noona you are the pretty one. You’re a goddess.

 

Ji Hyo:

Aigoo. Thank you.

 

 

KwangSoo:

Don’t humble yourself, Jeonghan-ah.

(Random question rolled in his mind.)

If you are a girl, who’s your ideal type?

 

Jeonghan:

(Immediately answered.)

You! (To KwangSoo)

 

Seungkwan:

(Laughed)

This love team is interesting.

The giraffe couple.

(Innocently revealed.)

 

KwangSoo:

(Blushed)

Why, giraffe couple?

(Clueless.)

 

Seungkwan:

Don’t be upset, hyung.

(Don’t know how to explain.)

Ji Hyo:

You look like a giraffe, KwangSoo-yah.

(. KwangSoo looked evil at her.)

 

Seungkwan:

And Jeonghan-hyung can imitate a giraffe.

 

KwangSoo:

Oh, really?

(Smiled shyly.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Giraffe-couple.

(Giggled.)

 

Ji Hyo:

He’s just saying it because he’s being nice to you, KwangSoo yah.

 

KwangSoo:

Prove them wrong Jeonghan ah. What do you like about me?

 

Jeonghan:

Tall, handsome, kind, and funny.

 

Ji Hyo:

(Violent reaction)

Handsome?!

(Looked at the center mirror.)

Honey, I guess you should have your eyes checked.

 

KwangSoo:

Don’t brainwash him!

(Smiled at Jeonghan.)

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, Jeonghan-hyung is good at brainwashing too.

 

Seungkwan:

Yeah, right, right!

 

Ji Hyo:

You really are my son, Jeonghan-ah.

 

Jeonghan:

Of course, omma.

(Throw her a flying kiss.)

 

KwangSoo:

And where’s mine?

 

Jeonghan:

(Jeonghan gave him a bright smile with a wink and a heart sign.)

Saranghae, hyung.

 

KwangSoo:

(Made a big heart sign to Jeonghan.)

Saranghae.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ you’re so handsome, hyung.

 

Ji Hyo:

Jeonghan-ah, I tell you, later he’ll be on the loose. Don’t make his head big. You’ll regret it.

(They laughed altogether.)

 

          Laughter filled the car with KwangSoo and Seungkwan’s comedic act; in addition, their conversations were very interesting and funny.

 

          When they finally reached their destination, they had to play a relay.

1st Game: Cap Game

 

          Instruction: Two opposing team will wear a pair of connected caps. Their mission is to make their opponent remove their head from the cap with a given mission. Their mission will vary depending on the paper they would get through draw lots.

 

Since Jong Kook’s team came early, they became the waiting team who would fight the winning team from Ji Hyo and Jae Suk’s team. Unfortunately, Jae Suk’s team was eliminated. It was time for Ji Hyo’s team and Jung Kook’s team to face each other.

 

1st contender: Mingyu vs. Haha: Don’t Blink Game

Mingyu won because he’s too dazzling for Haha’s eyes.

 

2nd Contender: Kwang Soo and Jackson: Stone, Paper, Scissors Game

KwangSoo failed because he was just unlucky on those things.

 

The last contender: Jung Kook and Jeonghan: Aegyo Game

Ji Hyo and KwangSoo strategized that because they knew that Jung Kook may feel shy towards the pretty boy; provided that, he is not familiar with Jeonghan yet.  Besides, Jeonghan is good at making aegyo.

 

Haha:

Set! Go!

 

          Jung Kook had trouble in acting an aegyo but he was trying his best to look funny so that Jeonghan would feel disgusted towards him. What he did not know was it was Jeonghan’s best asset. He uses his beauty to capture everybody’s heart. The angel was not stunned on his hyung’s aegyo; although, he was laughing. Finally, Jeonghan enlarged his puppy eyes, and Jung Kook started to stagger. It was an intense battle, so the naughty angel made a bold move as he remembered what KwangSoo said to him. He pouted his cute, rosy lips to the man in front of him. Jung Kook was somehow caught off his guard. He blushed and became shy. It was a critical point but the tiger remained strong. Then, Jeonghan came close to him, creating a perfect sound of a smooch, aiming to kiss his the wild tiger to make him tame.  Finally, their plan was successful and Jung Kook admitted that he loses the game. He blushed as he slid his head off the cap.

 

KwangSoo:

Yeaaaaaah!

(Rejoices.)

Kwang!

(Placing his wrist in front of his team members.)

 

Jeonghan:

Han!

 

 

Seungkwan:

Seung!

 

Mingyu:

Ming!

 

Ji Hyo:

Ji!

 

Kwang Soo, Jeonghan, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Ji Hyo:

Cross!

 

Jackson:

Yah!

(Became angry not because they loses but because he was about to kiss Jung Kook)

Are you cheating on me? I’m your fiancé.

 

Tae Hyung:

That’s absurd! I am his fiancé.

(Got into acting again.)

 

Jackson:

What?

 

Tae Hyung:

Seungkwan is our child!

 

Jeonghan:

(Found them absurd)

What are you talking about?

(Giggled)

 

BamBam:

Why this (Jackson) hyung can’t get any acting career?

(Said sarcastically and sighed.)

 

KwangSoo:

Stoooooop!

 

Jae Suk:

(Slammed his hand to the face of the absurd Kwang Soo.)

Yah! Stop being so extra!

 

          Here they go again with their unending family feud.

 

Mingyu:

(Automatically held hands with Jeonghan and whispered.)

Why are you so popular?

 

Jeonghan:

They’re so cute!

 

Seungkwan:

(Sighed in disbelief.)

What can we do with you? Everything is cute to you, hyung.

 

          At the end, Ji Hyo’s team won. They acquired a hint that they could use to find the treasure. They went to the next level of the mission.

 

2nd Game: Jumping Rope in Acupressure Mats

 

          Instruction: The team who has the highest points will win the game and will receive a sumptuous meal. Winner’s meal: A feast of Korean dishes (mostly meat.); 2nd place: Bibimbap; 3rd place: Kimchi, Rice, and Roasted Seaweeds with bitter herbal food.

 

          The participants tried the mats and it automatically electrify their body from head to toe. They started the game with Jae Suk’s team. They all wore a miserable face; nevertheless, they played the game. So far, Jin got a high score because he was getting used to the mats, while Tae Hyung made weird faces while doing the task. Jae Suk’s team managed to get 41 jumps.

 

          The second team would be Ji Hyo’s group. Seungkwan and KwangSoo made a very unusual and funny faces, while Mingyu, Jeonghan, and Ji Hyo maintained their poise even when they were in pain. Jeonghan went to the side and asked for rescue. Jin came beside and carried him all of a sudden. Tae Hyung and the others were surprised of his action.

 

Jae Suk:

My son, why are you helping them?

Are you not hurt?

(Just thinking of stepping at the acupressure mats would give him a painful sensation. What more, if you’re carrying another person with you.)

 

Jin:

(Laughed)

My heart dictates me to do this.

(Spoke a cheesy line.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Surprised, laying on the man’s arms.)

I’m heavy, hyung. Put me down. Doesn’t your feet hurt?

 

 

Jin:

(Giggled)

Yeah. I think you’re right.

 

          Jin put him down and escaped from the torture. After getting out of the mats, he held his feet while rolling on the ground. Everyone laughed while he was saying “It hurts. It hurts.” A hundred times.

 

Jae Suk:

Son, don’t push yourself too much for love.

(Tapped Jin’s chest lightly.)

 

Jin:

Now I know why.

 

          Ji Hyo’s team managed to get 63 jumps. While the last team got a lowest score of 33 because Seok Jin failed on his first jump plus HaHa who failed after 3 jumps.

 

Team Ranking:

Winner: Ji Hyo’s Team

2nd place: Jae Suk’s Team

3rd place: Jung Kook’s Team

 

          They ate their late lunch on a big room but different settings of table. The winning team were enjoying their meal, while the last one were miserable.

 

          V, on the other hand, wore his puppy eyes and stray near the winning team. He looked pitiful so Jeonghan gave him a spoonful of his food. Jin did the same and Jeonghan gave him something to eat too. Jae Suk’s team gathered around Jeonghan and asked for food.

 

Seungkwan:

Why nobody’s going to me?

 

Jae Suk:

(Laughed.)

Okay, if I go to you, will you give me 2 spoonful?

 

Seungkwan:

Ei, hyung, if you go to me do what Tae Hyung and Jin Hyung did.

(Act with aegyo.)

 

          The boy from Jeju challenged MC Jae Suk. Jae Suk, without hesitation, accepted the challenge of the boy. The grasshopper MC acted all his might to achieve the aegyo look. He even dance; however, the other players did not like the awful sight they were witnessing. They ran to him and bullied him in front of the camera. Seungkwan and the others laughed at the veteran and gave him what he wanted because he deserved it.

 

Seungkwan:

Nice, Mr. MC ssi.

 

Jae Suk:

(Winked at Seungkwan.)

Thank you Seungkwan-ssi.

(Formed a heart by his hands.)

 

It was their break time and the staffs had to eat their lunch too, but the cameras were still rolling. Mingyu felt responsible in taking good care of his two team mates because Coups trusted them to him. The mighty prince saw a piece of rice on Jeonghan’s lower lip and wiped it away. Ji Hyo noticed it and couldn’t stop but to fall in love with his sons. They are so adorable; moreover, they are also caring.

 

          While eating, Mingyu gave Jeonghan a spoonful of his meal with meat on top too.

 

Mingyu;

Hyung, ah~

 

Jeonghan:

I have mine.

(Got his eyes bigger.)

 

Mingyu:

You need to eat more.

 

Seungkwan:

Have mine also.

 

Ji Hyo:

Aigoo~ my sweet sons.

 

KwangSoo:

Here!

(Of Course, Kwangsoo is really a kind person off cam. Many people say that during their interview.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m totally fine.

 

Mingyu:

Just eat.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

 

          They had their rest for an hour before resuming.

 

Mingyu:

(His hand was still holding Jeonghan’s after they ate.)

You still okay, Jeonghan-ah?

(He’s free to drop the honorific because Jeonghan let him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. You don’t have to worry.

 

Seungkwan:

(Came from their back.)

Hannie hyung, your medicine. It’s already late, though.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh. Thank you.

 

          One moment, Jeonghan’s adorable puppy was strolling around him, clinging to him like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Tae Hyung:

Jeonghan-ah, how are you?

 

Jeonghan:

(Couldn’t help but to pinch his cute puppy’s cheek.)

I’m fine.

 

Jin:

(He came with a kiss on Jeonghan’s cheek.)

Hi!

(Gave him a bread to eat which he bought from a convenient store outside.)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

 

Mingyu:

(Pouted his lips because he couldn’t do anything.)

Hyung.

 

Jin:

Hi Mingyu-ah! Hi Seungkwan-ah.

 (He gave each of them a cheek-to-cheek kiss.)

 

 

Mingyu & Seungkwan:

(Surprised)

Omo!

 

Tae Hyung:

He’s not in his right mind so bear with him.

 

Jin:

Look who’s talking!

(Looked at V who was clinging like a sloth to Jeonghan.)

 

          Jackson and his team mate BamBam joined their little chat. While, the Running Man members followed and got to know them more.

 

          After an hour, they resumed filming and continued with their relay. The last relay would be critical because the one who will win will get the advantage of preventing their nametags in a normal size, while the others will either get a bigger one or a name tag with tail.

 

3rd Game: Don’t Touch the Line

 

Instructions: Each of the teams should have two representatives. One should carry the other while passing a very low limbo rock.

 

          The 3 groups were talking about their strategy. Jungkook Team’s representatives were JungKook and BamBam; JaeSuk team’s representatives were Jin and SoMin. The third team were still discussing about their representatives. Mingyu volunteered himself to carry JiHyo and tried it together. JiHyo felt shy, but at the same time, she felt that she got younger again.

 

Mingyu:

Oh, you’re so light, noona.

 

JiHyo:

Aigoo. Don’t be like that.

(Covered her shy face.)

 

HaHa:

Looks like you liked it, JiHyo-yah.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, I think I can do this. You’re so tall. You might pull the wood.

 

Mingyu:

Can you do this?

(Doubtful of his hyung.)

 

Jeonghan:

Let me try.

 

          He carried JiHyo on his arms, while everybody was astonished.

 

JiHyo:

You sure, you can?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. You’re very light, noona.

(Smiled)

Mingyu-yah, I think I can do this.

(He’s determined to win because he wanted the price.)

 

Seungkwan:

Go, hyung!

 

Team Representatives: JungKook & BamBam; Jin & SoMin; and Jeonghan & JiHyo.

 

          The games began. In the first round, they easily passed. JungKook’s team got eliminated after round 3. As the limbo goes lower for the fourth time, the two teams were getting ready by practicing their moves.

 

          Jeonghan slid his sleeves up to his arms and stretched his body.

 

JiHyo:

Still okay?

(Wiped Jeonghan’s sweat.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled cutely.)

Yes, noona.

 

          Jeonghan carried JiHyo and started the fourth round. The pretty boy was concentrating on how they could pass through that line without touching it. He took a deep breath as he sat. He carefully let JiHyo’s head pass through the limbo, followed by his upper body. He leaned his head near JiHyo and she smelled the sweet scent of Jeonghan. He looked manly that time, especially when he smiles. After a few seconds, they managed to pass through the limbo successfully; though, Jeonghan was perspiring so much. Seungkwan got a towel to wipe Jeonghan’s sweat.

 

Seungkwan:

You okay, hyung?

 

          Jeonghan nodded, while KwangSoo gave him water.

 

KwangSoo:

Yes! You’re so cool, Jeonghan-ah.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, hyung.

 

          Seungkwan wiped Jeonghan’s back as well and Mingyu was busy fixing their angel’s hair. Unfortunately for Jin, he tripped in the middle of the game, so they got eliminated.

 

          For the final game, JiHyo’s team had a normal sized name tags, while Jae Suk’s team had a tail on it and JungKook’s team got a huge one.

 

4th Game: Peppero Game

 

          Instructions: The pair will eat a peppero stick until it becomes smaller. The pair who’d get the smallest size shall be the winner. The prize for this game is a wild card for the last game.

 

          The Running Man members agreed that their guests would do the game.

 

Pairings: Jin & V, Jackson & BamBam; Mingyu & Jeonghan.

 

          The boys were ready. The first pair to do the challenge were Jin & V. They seemed to be used to it and got a 0.4cm. Jackson & BamBam on the other hand, got a 1cm long because BamBam was against Jackson’s confidence. He got scared because his hyung didn’t care at all, even if they touch their lips. While, BamBam was being scolded by his hyung, the Seventeen boys were discussing about their strategy.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

We can do this.

 

Mingyu:

Wooow!

(Calmed himself because his heart was beating so fast.)

We can do this.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, fighting!

(Looked at his prince eyes.)

Are you nervous?

 

Mingyu:

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

You can do this!

(Held his hands.)

 

Seungkwan & KwangSoo:

Fighting!

 

JiHyo:

Go Seventeen!

 

HaHa:

(Surprisingly, they look good together.)

Just kiss!

(Teased them.)

You look good together!

 

Mingyu:

(Felt the pressure.)

Eeeeyyy, hyung~

 

          Jeonghan bit the other side of peppero stick and Mingyu did the same. Their faces were too close and Mingyu’s blood started rushing through his veins and it made his face blush. Slowly, Mingyu ate the peppero stick. His face was getting closer to Jeonghan and he felt that his knees were trembling. The closer it gets the more they give their audience a cringe. As their lips were getting closer, Mingyu tilted his head and stretched his lips to the side to maximize the space. Jeonghan stretched his lips too while waiting for Mingyu to finish. The tall prince felt his lips touched Jeonghan’s and it made him nervous, so he cut the stick immediately and showed the staffs the remaining biscuit. Unfortunately, they got 0.7cm, so close with the BangTan Boys.

 

Seungkwan:

Did your lips touch, hyung?

(Curious)

 

Mingyu:

(Holding his lips with a blank gaze.)

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

(Amazed on how Jin & V managed to get the 0.4cm and wondered if their lips touched too.)

Yah, daebak!

(Asked Jin)

Hyung, didn’t your lips touch?

 

Jin:

A little.

(Smiled)

 

Seungkwan:

Daebak!

 

          JaeSuk’s team got the wild card, which has the power to revive a member after his or her elimination.

 

JaeSuk:

Good job, boys!

 

 

Last Game: Nametag Ripping

 

          Instructions: They have to eliminate members from other teams and find the will of their late father. They have to sign their names on it to declare themselves as the true and worthy heir.

 

          As soon as the game started, tension covered the whole building. They tried to hide themselves from the hunters; in addition, they have to find the last will and testament of their late wealthy relative. Everybody was strolling around the building and started looking for their prey. After 10 minutes an announcement came from the speaker.

 

Speaker:

(Ding Dong Ding)

Ji Seok Jin OUT!

 

Ji Seok Jin:

Game start!

(Faced the camera.)

 

          Everybody laughed because it means that their game had just started. The strong candidate of winning the game was Ji Hyo’s team because, firstly, she is always lucky to find an item, and second, there’s Mingyu, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, and the betrayer Kwang Soo. They were so far, the leading team; provided that, they acquired clues from the previous games.

 

One time, Mingyu and Ji Hyo were together. The young man held JiHyo’s hand to protect her from the enemies.

 

Ji Hyo:

(Looked at the camera and wore a mischievous smile.)

I am lucky today. Thank you Running Man for inviting my sons here. It’s been a while.

(Her camera man laughed.)

 

          Meanwhile, Seungkwan was with KwangSoo and supposed to be with Jeonghan, but Jeonghan advanced because the two coward variety kings couldn’t move a leg because they were scared.

 

          Unfortunately for Jeonghan, he was caught by the tiger who was hiding somewhere to hunt his prey. He was locked tightly on Jung Kook’s arms.

 

Jeonghan:

(Pleaded using his aegyo.)

Hyung, please give me one more chance.

 

Jung Kook:

(He blushed after witnessing those cute actions.)

Yah…

(Faced Jeonghan to the other direction where he couldn’t see his beautiful face.)

It’s dangerous when I see your face. I’m getting confused.

(Meaning, he was hesitant to be rough on Jeonghan because his power was getting weaker if he sees his lady-like face.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed)

Please, hyung~

(Did not stop showing Jung Kook his aegyo until he sees Jackson.)

Jackson-hyung, help me.

(He got him; even though, he was same team as Jung Kook.)

 

Jackson:

(He was captured in an instant)

Hyung (To Jung Kook)

Give him to me. I swear, I’ll rip his tag.

 

Jung Kook:

(Trusted Jackson.)

Okay.

(Jung Kook gave Jeonghan to him.)

 

          Jackson embraced Jeonghan as he was released by the tiger. The tiger left immediately as he saw a strolling giraffe on the other side.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, hyung.

 

Jackson:

I’ll set you free, Jeong-honey.

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae~

(Winked)

 

Jackson:

Oh, don’t leave me.

(Having a hard time letting go of his angel.)

 

Jeonghan:

I must go, hyung.

(Into acting.)

Hyung, if ever you win, can I have the ring?

(Ambitious of the golden ring.)

 

Jackson:

I will win for you.

(Kiss him in the air, while Jeonghan catch it.)

 

After their drama, Jeonghan broke out of the cage again and hunted some people. Jung Kook noticed that Jeonghan was never announced OUT yet. As soon as he saw the naughty Jackson who’s cornering the poor Tae Hyung, he started scolding at him. Now, the poor bunny was trapped between two beasts and finally accepted his fate. He bended his knees down and stayed hopeless.

 

Jung Kook:

Yah! Jackson-ah!

Did you not ripped Jeonghan’s name tag?

 

Jackson:

Ah hyung, I cannot do anything. He’s strong.

(Lied)

He almost ripped my tag.

 

JungKook:

(Knew that he was lying.)

Yah!

(He scolded him continuously; as a result, the bunny escaped from being a meal of the day by the two beasts.)

 

          As the hunting continues, Jung Kook and Haha crossed paths with Mingyu and Ji Hyo. Mingyu managed to lure the two men, while his noona escaped. Accidentally, as they currently ripping each other’s nametag, Jung kook hit Mingyu’s lips, and suddenly blood came rushing from his mouth. It obviously a strong hit, so HaHa noticed.

 

Haha:

Hyung!

(Tried to stop JungKook.)

Hyung, you hit his face!

(Assisted Mingyu.)

Are you okay, Mingyu-ssi?

 

Mingyu:

(Accepted that accidents may happen during the game.)

Yeah. Don’t worry about me, hyung.

 

Jung Kook:

I’m sorry. You okay?

(Worried as soon as he saw the blood on his beautiful face.)

 

Haha:

(Joked about it.)

Are you dizzy?

Hyung! We’re dead! I bet their fans will send us threats.

 

Mingyu:

I’m fine

(Smiling even if the blood was spilling all over his clothes, and remind their fans not to send threats to the RM family.)

Caratdeul, stay calm.

(Projected like an actor in front of the camera.)

 

Jae Suk:

(Who was passing by)

Yah! No fighting allowed here.

(Saw that Mingyu’s mouth was covered in blood and became worried.)

Who did this?

 

Haha:

(Pointed at Jung Kook)

JungKook hyung.

 

Jae Suk:

Call the medics first.

(Checked his teeth if it was still intact.)

Is your teeth okay?

Aigoo~ sometimes we cannot control our tiger.

Sorry.

 

          As soon as the staffs learned about it, they postponed their game and cure him immediately. JiHyo, Jeonghan, KwangSoo, and Seungkwan were worried about him, but Mingyu assured them that he was alright.

 

Ji Hyo:

(Teased Jung Kook)

I will revenge for my son, Jung Kook oppa!

 

Jeonghan:

(Putting some ointment on Mingyu’s lips.)

Does it hurt a lot?

It’s still bleeding.

(Worried)

Seungkwan ah, please get a wet towel.

(Back to Mingyu[gu1] [gu2] )

Lean to me first. Are you not dizzy?

 

Mingyu:

No. My jaw hurts a little, but I’m fine.

(Honest with his hyung.)

 

          Mingyu leaned on Jeonghan’s chest while KwangSoo heard it.

 

KwangSoo:

Really? Want to go to the clinic?

(Worried.)

 

Mingyu:

(Smiled while on Jeonghan’s chest caressed with the angelic touch.)

I’m fine, hyung. Nothing to worry.

 

KwangSoo:

(Turned into a comedy king again.)

That beast is too strong. It takes 100 people to defeat him. Don’t go near him…

My poor twin. I’ll get a revenge for you.

(He teased Jung Kook and twisted what Mingyu said.)

Hyung! Mingyu said he feels dizzy. Please answer all his medical bills. He needs a Citi scan.

 

Mingyu:

I’m fine, hyung.

 

Jung Kook:

(He was terribly worried about it and approached him.)

You sure? Let’s go to the hospital.

 

Jae Suk:

Yah, Jung Kook you’re worrying too much. The medics said he’s gonna be okay.

 

Haha:

We’re afraid of seventeen fans, hyung.

(Lighten up the mood.)

 

          After Mingyu got better, they resumed playing. The game turned upside down as Jackson and JungKook went wild. The strong men partnered so that they’d become unbeatable. After a few hours of hunting, they managed to eliminate almost all of their enemies and got the paper from JiHyo. They signed the paper on the rooftop, where the prizes were and declared that they were the true heir. The all man team won and their prizes were distributed in each of JungKook’s members.

 

-After the announcement and awarding of the winning team-

 

Seungkwan:

Aigoo~ we’re too close of getting those.

(Envied his hyungs)

 

Jeonghan:

(Called Jackson’s name sweetly.)

Jackson hyung.

(Gave him a bright and warm smile that melted Jackson’s heart.)

 

Jackson:

I know.

(Winked at him.)

C’mon!

(Called Jeonghan near a camera.)

 

          Jeonghan just go to him as he was instructed, but he never thought that Jackson would really give the ring to him.

 

Jackson:

(Grabbed Jeonghan’s hands and inserted the ring on his finger while reciting…)

Take this ring, as a sign of my love…

 

Mingyu:

(Interrupted as he saw what they were doing.)

I’m against this wedding!

 

Seungkwan:

(Joined into their play.)

I second that motion!

(Into role playing since they got the workshop already.)

 

Haha!

Oho! The issue has not been settled.

 

Jackson:

(Grabbed HaHa)

Father, please join us as one.

 

Haha:

(Immersed in acting as well)

You husband, do you promise to love your… (paused for a while as he think of what to call him and decided to stick to the original) your wife to be…

 

Kwang Soo:

This wedding is not gonna happen!

 

Jeonghan:

(Focused on the ring.)

Are you serious, hyung?

 

Jackson:

Serious as my love for you, Jeong-honey.

(Acted like he was addicted to Jeonghan)

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

You don’t have too.

 

Tae Hyung:

I object your honor!

(Said randomly.)

 

Jae Suk:

(Played the lawyer)

We will sue you!

(Random script.)

 

Jackson:

I’m not a criminal. I’m just a person who loves Jeonghan more than my life.

(Absorbed deeply into his role.)

 

Ji Hyo:

I won’t accept you as a family!

Come here!

(Called Jeonghan)

 

Jeonghan:

But Omma, I want the ring.

(Smiled.)

 

Ji Hyo:

Oh! Okay. Just get the ring then.

Continue!

After that, you have to run away. Okay?

 

Jeonghan:

I got it.

 

KwangSoo:

That presider is an impostor.

 

Haha:

Ehem! Let’s continue.

(Ignored the accusation.)

 

Jin:

(Begged Jackson to give the gold bar to him.)

Jackson, please give me the gold bar.

(Imitated Jeonghan as he gave his aegyo.)

 

Jackson:

Hyung, you’re not my type.

(Dumped him.)

 

Jin:

Then, I’ll kidnap Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh wait, let me have the ring first!

 

Seungkwan:

This, hyung, really!

(Shook his head in disbelief.)

 

Jeonghan:

Presider, go!

(So that he could get the ring.)

 

Jackson:

Take this ring…

(Repeated his vow again.)

 

Mingyu:

I third the motion!

 

 

Tae Hyung:

I’ll take all the motion!

 

          Everybody just laughed out of chaotic scene. They gathered around the two main characters and started ruining their very beautiful scene; nevertheless, the Chinese man continued. Jackson grew tired of repeating his vow and just gave the golden ring to Jeonghan as a gift without saying any words because people kept on interrupting their scene.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you serious?

 

Jackson:

Yeah. It’s for you.

 

Jeonghan:

(Amazed)

Thank you, hyung.

No returning back.

(Ensured that he would not take it back with matching hug to formally enclose the agreement.)

 

Jackson:

I still have the golden bar.

(Winked.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll do whatever you want me to do. Just tell me.

(Wanted to return the favour.)

 

          Jackson kissed his hand and placed it on Jeonghan’s lips.

 

Jackson:

No need, Jeong-Honey.

 

Mingyu, Seungkwan, Jin, Tae Hyung and Kwangsoo:

Noooooooo!

(Over acting.)

 

          Each of them got a spank at the back of their heads from the Running Man Spartan Soldier. The set ended not so well as it truly was chaotic; nevertheless, everyone went home with a smile on their faces.

 

-Seventeen’s Van-

 

          It was already 3 in the morning when they finished filming. Jeonghan and Seungkwan used Mingyu’s shoulder to sleep on, while Mingyu just leaned himself to the back of the chair to rest. He held Jeonghan’s and Seungkwan’s hands and secure them on his sides. The three boys were sound asleep inside the van until they came back home.