세븐틴: The Curse

Behind the Scenes: Cue

세븐틴: The Curse

 

 

-Flashback-

 

        Minhyuk unexpectedly came to Sebongies’ home in the morning, and he was drunk. He embraced Jeonghan and did not let him go.

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung!

(He smelled like alcohol.)

Are you drunk?

 

Minhyuk:

(Looked at the dazzling boy caught by his arms.)

Oh! So beautiful…

(Squinted his eyes to adjust his vision.)

Oh! Baby.

(He smiled widely. Minhyuk was totally drunk.)

You are my angel.

(He chuckled.)

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung…

Aigoo!

 

        The helpless Jeonghan assisted his hyung to the couch. Minhyuk kept on talking and murmuring about how beautiful he sees Jeonghan and how deep was his love is for him.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~

Hyung! Why are you drunk early in the morning?

(He couldn’t help but sigh.)

Wait here.

 

        He got a wet towel to wipe his drunk hyung on the couch. Too bad, he vomited. Witnessing all of it, made the angel troubled. But of course, Jeonghan had no choice but to take care of Minhyuk.

 

        Firstly, Jeonghan took off his clothes and clean Minhyuk’s mess. Then, up to his room to dress Minhyuk with his own shirt and put him into bed. Though, he put him on Seungcheol’s bed because it was hard for him to carry the drunken monster up to hiss’s, which was located at the 2nd level, above Cheol’s bed. Once again, he came back to the living room to fix everything before getting back to his hyung.

 

        As soon as he’s settled, he called each of Monsta X members to come and fetch him. Unfortunately, all of them were on a break and some went home to spend time with their families.

 

Jeonghan:

I have to leave in a while, hyung. Can you stay here alone?

 

        Mingyuk smiled widely and caught Jeonghan with his strong arms and wrapped it around Jeonghan’s waist. Later on, he pulled Jeonghan’s fragile body on the bed beside him and shoved his blonde hair slowly. Their bodies were too close with no space in between them to separate them. Meanwhile, the monster was focused on Jeonghan’s beautiful façade and came close slowly to reach his alluring lips; however, Jeonghan stopped his hyung from doing a crime by his soft hands placed over Minhyuk’s face.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, hyung!

(He managed to escape from Mingyuk’s strong grip.)

Cheol and Hoshi will come home early today.

Maybe I’ll just inform them.

 

        He texted Cheol and Hoshi that Minhyuk was in their house, but he got no reply from them.  He thought, that maybe they were just busy.

 

Jeonghan’s text message:

Cheol, Soon Young-ah, Minhyuk hyung is here.

 

After informing the two leaders, he texted Mingyu because he wanted to borrow his shirt for a while, since his t-shirts were still on the laundry shop.

 

        So, he took the shirt and wished to iron the clothes because it had a lot of wrinkles on it. While ironing Mingyu’s shirt, Minhyuk was screaming and wailing at the same time. He became worried and rushed to where Minhyuk was. He totally forgot that the hot iron was still pressing Mingyu’s t-shirt. When Jeonghan remembered that he left the iron on Mingyu’s poor shirt, he rushed and quickly removed it, only to find out that there was an enormous hole in the chest area.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh boy.
I’m really dead.

 

-End of the Flashback-

 

        After summarizing the story behind Minhyuk’s visit, Mingyu and Wonwoo were visibly relieved.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu, about your shirt… I will just replace that one.

 

Mingyu:

It’s okay. You don’t have to.

What’s important is you’re safe.

 

Wonwoo:

Okay… that’s… that’s a relief.

 

        Both of them released a deep sigh as a sign of relief.

 

Wonwoo:

Let us help you explain it to Coups-hyung.

He’s really angry.

 

Mingyu:

Maybe because Minhyuk-hyung slept at his bed.

 

        The three of them had no idea of how the three angry boys found out about it. An incoming call from Seungcheol again. This time, it’s on Jeonghan’s phone.

 

Seungcheol:

Yah, I heard you already finished shooting. Where are you now?

(Still with his angry voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m with Mingyu and Wonwoo. We’re about to go home. We just ate.

 

Seungcheol:

Come here quickly!

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. Alright.

 

        Jeonghan hanged up the phone and did not know how to react. Seungcheol was really angry and he did not wish to face him that night.

 

-Sebong’s Dorm-

 

        After waiting for an hour, the trio arrived. When the door opened, they thought that they were burned alive with the three sharp burning pairs of eyes looking at them, specifically to Jeonghan.

 

Joshua:

(With a cold voice.)

Come in.

 

Mingyu:

(Whispered to Jeonghan)

Are we at hell right now?

 

Jeonghan:

I think so.

 

Wonwoo:

Get ready, hyung. You’re dead.

 

Jeonghan:

Save me.

 

Wonwoo:

(Winked at him.)

I got your back.

 

Jeonghan:

Please take the front.

(He pleaded)

 

Mingyu:

We cannot do that hyung or else, we’ll be dead too.

 

        Seungcheol, Joshua, and Hoshi were burning. You won’t dare to get close to them, otherwise, you’d turn into ashes. They just followed them going to their room.

 

Jeonghan:

Cheol, let me expl-

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t talk!

 

Jeonghan:

(Was startled on how Seungcheol halted his words.)

 

        Upon opening the door, not only Wonwoo and Mingyu widened their eyes, but also Jeonghan. Meanwhile, Minhyuk was waking up. He sat lazily, making the blanket roll over his body, exposing his skin. The lost Minhyuk greeted them with a big yawn.

 

Jeonghan:

Hy-hyung!

(He panicked)

 

Hoshi:

Explain that to us.

(With a serious tone they have never heard before.)

 

        Besides of the upper body of Minhyuk, the mess on the floor shocked them. Jeonghan and Minhyuk’s clothes were scattered ruthlessly on the floor. The three detectives who witnessed the crime scene did not touch anything to maintain and preserve the evidence.

 

Mingyu:

What the hell happened here?

 

        The dazed and lost Minhyuk was looking around and then realized that he was in a different house. When he learned that he was half , he covered it immediately with the blanket and gathered his clothes that were scattered in the room. The boy’s face reddened in embarrassment as he slowly remembered everything. He put on his clothes first before explaining what happened.

 

        The boys were still in shock. They had truly misunderstood everything.

 

Minghyuk:

I-I’m sorry… let me explain.

 

Seungcheol:

You better explain this, hyung…

(Fiercely looked at Jeonghan.)

And you too!

 

Jeonghan:

Wait! There’s a misunderstanding here. We did not do anything!

(He defended themselves.)

 

Minhyuk:

(He became terrified.)

He-he’s right! We did nothing.

Let me explain please.

(He begged for mercy.)

 

        All dark and revengeful eyes were focused on them, including Mingyu’s and Wonwoo’s.        Minhyuk explained everything that he remembered.

 

-Flashback-

 

        When Jeonghan left him in the room, in fact in their house, everything was neat and in order. He put Minhyuk’s dirty clothes and phone neatly on the table near Seungcheol’s bed, while he was wearing Jeonghan’s t-shirt.

 

        Then after a while, Minhyuk was peacefully sleeping when his teammates called him. He was bothered by the call, unfortunately, he couldn’t find his phone that easy, and so he dispersed his clothes on the floor while groping on his irritating phone. Finally, he got to answer it after a few struggle. Their leader called him; however, they couldn’t have a proper talk because Minhyuk was not that okay yet. He ignored their leader’s nagging and put down the phone. Suddenly, he felt like using the bathroom and stood up. He wiggled because his head was still spinning and his legs were weak. He staggered along the way to the CR. After that, he went back to sleep, then, suddenly he felt hot and removed Jeonghan’s clothes.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

        After hearing all of these, all of them were relieved, most especially their angel who was falsely accused. Minhyuk couldn’t speak because he was embarrassed of his actions.

 

Minhyuk:

(Bowed his head and asked for forgiveness.)

Cheol, Hanie, Joshua, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Mingyu… I’m really sorry. I got drunk last night until dawn and I became careless.

Please forgive me.

And sorry for causing you so much trouble.

 

Seungcheol:

As long as everything is fine and untouched.

(Seungcheol already declared that Jeonghan is there’s.)

 

Minhyuk:

(Felt that Cheol was drawing a border line between him and Jeonghan, but he understood that it was for Jeonghan’s safety.  He was really embarrassed of what he did and apologized again and again.)

I’m really sorry.

 

 

Seungcheol:

It’s alright. Take care, hyung.

(With a fierce voice.)

 

Minhyuk:

It won’t happen again, I promise.

 

Joshua:

We will expect that, hyung.

 

Minhyuk:

I will go now. Take care.

Jeonghan-ah, thank you for your kindness.

 

Jeonghan:

No, hyung. It’s just fine.

Take care.

 

Minhyuk:

See you.

(Gestured his hands, waiting for Jeonghan’s embrace.)

 

        Out of impulse, Jeonghan went close to him and embraced him, while his hands were wrapping Jeonghan’s body close to him.

 

Minhyuk:

See you, Han-ah.

(He fearlessly planted a kiss to Jeonghan’s cheeks.)

 

        The five boys were being possessed by their warrior spirit and prepared themselves to fight anytime.

 

Jeonghan:

(Who seemed fine with it because, it’s kind of typical thing to them.)

Alright. Take care.

Minhyuk:

(Exposed a very gentle and sweet smile to Jeonghan; however, the approach to the five boys behind Jeonghan was different. It was like a knife slowly cutting their throats.)

See you. I’ll invite you sometimes. Text me when you’re free.

 

Seungcheol:

He’s not going anywhere, hyung.

 

Hoshi:

He’s busy.

 

Minhyuk:

I’m sure, he’ll have a free time.

 

Seungcheol:

I’m not quite sure of that.

(He smirked.)

He needs a rest too.

 

Jeonghan:

Please, enough!

 

Minhyuk:

I understand. It’s my fault anyway.

They’re right, you need to rest too.

Again, I apologize.

Bye now.

 

Jeonghan:

Bye.

 

        Minhyuk went out; however, the vibe in the house was not yet at ease.

 

Jeonghan:

(Pissed)

What are you trying to do?

 

Hoshi:

Protecting you.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine.

I know I’m wrong. I apologize for that, but what you did to hyung is wrong too. He did nothing. I mean, he’s just drunk!

(Sighed)

Don’t worry. I’ll fix your bed Cheol.

(With an irritated face.)

 

Seungcheol:

I will do that.

You have to rest.

 

Jeonghan:

(Became furious.)

Hey, guys, don’t get me wrong. I love all of you and I know you love me too, but you don’t have to treat me like I’m a lady. I can handle myself.

 

Seungcheol:

Who told you we treat you like a woman?

 

Jeonghan:

Just- just…

 

Joshua:

We did that because we’re concerned about you.

(Pissed of how Jeonghan became naïve of everything.)

 

        Jeonghan was dumbfounded with what was happening. He thought that he was joining some cult or what. They sounded strange. The innocent and clueless angel couldn’t say a word anymore.

 

 

Wonwoo:

You don’t get it, do you?

 

Jeonghan:

(Frowned his brows even more.)

Fine! I don’t get it at all.

 

        Jeonghan went to the bedroom and changed Cheol’s bed sheet.

 

Jeonghan:

(Murmured)

What happened to them?

I’m not weak!

Besides…

(Sighed)

 

        He was surprised when someone entered the room and embraced him from his back, grabbing his hands tight so he won’t fight back. He was caught off guard by their strong leader.

 

Jeonghan:

(Identified Seungcheol’s hands by the bracelet and built.)

Cheol-ah, what are you doing?

(Tried to look behind.)

Yah! Release me.

 

Seungcheol:

I told you to rest.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I have to do this.

 

 

Seungcheol:

We’re not yet done, Jeonghan-ah.

(With a serious tone.)

 

Jeonghan:

Let go of me and let’s talk.

 

Seungcheol:

Starting this day, you will inform me of everything you do.

 

Jeonghan:

What? I’m not a kid anymore.

 

Seungcheol:

(Faced Jeonghan to him with a tight grip on his shoulder.)

Do it. You don’t like me when I get angry, Han-ah.

Don’t provoke me.

 

Jeonghan:

(Shoved Cheol’s grip.)

Fine. Tsk!

 

 

        The Sebongs were not in the mood, since they kind of feel that they were threatened, and they must not let their guards down. While Jeonghan was estranged to the negative energy inside their home.

 

        The next morning, Jeonghan and his two babies (Seungkwan & Vernon) woke up at 5 am because they must go early to their set. Seungkwan was very jolly, singing a very happy song in the morning while preparing everything they needed. Vernon, on the other hand, was about to finish his morning rituals and Jeonghan was in the kitchen, preparing their breakfast. He was still in a bad mood with what happened yesterday. He was confused of everything because he was blinded by the idealism of people such as: Men are for women and Women are for Men. He did not quite understand what was happening around him because he closed his mind from seeing a possibility that their love for him is something special.

 

        He called his babies to eat their breakfast before preparing himself to take a bath. They ate peacefully. Well, not really because Seungkwan was still talkative, even if it’s 5 am in the morning. He did not care! Somehow, the irritation that Jeonghan was feeling became a little at ease; however, when he reviewed his script, his tension got back.

 

        They went off early and they did not call the other members anymore, so they could enjoy their sweet dreams. The boys were about to step out with their Mommy Han when a voice stopped them.

 

Joshua:

(With a soft and sweet voice. It seemed that he forgot the tension that occurred last night.)

Take care.

 

Jeonghan, Seungkwan. & Vernon:

Yes we will. You too.

We’re going!

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah. You have a minute?

Can we talk?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Sure.

 

Joshua:

I’ll see you after your shoot.

(He smiled.)

 

Jeonghan:

Where?

 

Joshua:

Let’s meet here. I’ll bring you somewhere.

And… I would like to apologize of our behaviour last night. Maybe we’re just tired.

 

Jeonghan:

I understand. Me too. I have to apologize to all of you. I acted like a kid.

Maybe you’re right. Maybe I can’t live without all of you by my side.

(He smiled.)

 

Joshua:

Then, see you later.

 

        Seungcheol was seen strolling around the corner like he’s looking for somebody. Then, he saw Jeonghan by the door and approached.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, Jeonghan, can we have a talk later?

 

Jeonghan:

What time?

 

Joshua:

I invited him first, Cheol-ah.

(With a cold voice.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Looked at Joshua as if he wanted to shut his mouth.)

Can you just postpone yours?

 

Joshua:

First come, first serve.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s this all about?

 

Joshua and Seungcheol:

I want to spend dinner with you alone!

 

Jeonghan:

Why not spend it with the three of us.

 

Seungkwan:

Can we come too?

 

Vernon:

(Pinched Seungkwan’s )

Yah…

 

        Seungkwan jolted in pain.

 

Vernon:

(He looked like he wanted to scold Seungkwan but he calm himself and thought of any other valid reason.)

Let’s just have a different dates again. I don’t want to be with someone other than hyung.

It’s chaotic.

 

Seungkwan:

I see.

(He giggled.)

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Let’s do it like this, since I already miss you a lot…

 

Seungcheol & Joshua:

(The halted his words.)

I want to be alone!

(They both stated)

 

 

        The boys glared at each other intensely.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, but I have something to tell all of you too.

Can we have our alone time together be moved tomorrow?

I have no sched.

 

Joshua:

I still want it today.

 

Seungcheol:

Me too!

 

        No one would like to give up, so Jeonghan decided to bring the two along, whether they liked it or not.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s go together. (95 liners)

I missed your company too.

(He smiled like no one could ever decline his decision.)

 

        The two boys became tame. They decided to just follow Jeonghan’s decision and postpone what they were going to say to him. When it’s settled, the three boys finally went to the location.

 

-The Prince is a Fool Set.-

 

        They shoot some serious clips first before the war scene. Seungkwan and Vernon were just focused on watching because they were astonished of how grand the set was. They couldn’t believe that they were witnessing some serious film making; though, they had experienced it already. But a movie production was different. It’s extravagant! Seeing all the staffs, casts, extras, and the set altogether with the costumes, it gave the two boys amazement. Especially when they saw their hyung acting such a delicate yet harsh role.

 

        The boys were so proud of their Mommy Han; though, it was not visible on Vernon’s poker face. Every after cut, even their NGs, they gave them a round of applause. The staffs, actors, and the director couldn’t ignore their cuteness and smile every time they see them. They were indeed young!

 

        Jeonghan approached the director because he wanted to make Seungkwan and Vernon go outside while shooting that scene with InSung. The director granted Jeonghan’s wish, so he asked the boys if they could buy some refreshments for them because they were all busy and no one could go at the moment. Seungkwan and Vernon obeyed the director’s request. They were given a budget and lists to buy and off they go.

 

        The filming continued without the two sweetie pies and Jeonghan was relieved. However, when the director started to instruct them on what to do, their youngest cast gone trembling. He was so nervous at the moment but of course, the older hyungs won’t let him engulfed by his anxiety.

 

InSung:

Jeonghan-ah, let’s make this fast.

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t think I can do this hyung…

(With his pouty lips and sobbing heart.)

 

InSung:

We have to make it very quick because Seungkwan and Vernon would be returning soon.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Okay.

 

InSung:

Take a deep breath.

We can do this.

Aigoo~ what should I do with you?

I’m so worried.

 

HyeJIn:

That was the longest sentence you’ve ever said without having a pause, hyung.

(He was amazed on how InSung spoke that time.)

 

InSung:

Really?

(The quiet gentle man let out a laugh.)

I’m really worried about him.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t be, hyung.

(Inhaled and exhaled)

I’ll be alright.

 

Director:

C’mon! Faster!

Jeonghan-ah, after InSung tapped you, you know what to do. Okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, director-nim!

(With a nervous release of breath.)

 

-Scene 1-

 

        Jeonghan was resting inside their house in the middle of the forest when someone knocked furiously on their door. As he opened the door, he was greeted by three pecks on the lips by a familiar face. It was the prince of their kingdom, InSung. His actions where very quick as if he was longing for him for a long time. It was not just a tender kiss but an affectionate one with full of desire and passion. After the three simple kisses, InSung dived his tender lips to Jeonghan’s, which surprised him the most. He was struggling to escape InSung’s tight embrace and…

 

Director:

Cut!

 

-End of Scene 1-

 

        After the director cut the scene, Jeonghan was stuck right where he was, holding his harassed lips. His expression was that of a disgusted one. InSung and the other laughed upon seeing his adorable and innocent face.

 

InSung:

(He found him so innocent and pure, so he was worried that he might get disgusted over him.)

You okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(Who lost his vision for a while because he was so stressed.)

Hyuuuung~ what was that?

(Maintained his disgusted face.)

 

HyeJin:

(Ran close to Jeonghan to wipe his lips and laughed.)

What an innocent man.

 

Ah-In:

Yah, Jeonghan-ah, InSung hyung even brush his teeth before doing this scene.

(He teased the both of them.)

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

Me too.

(He smiled)

 

        His innocence made everybody adore him more; though, Jeonghan was obviously astounded by it.

 

Director:

Okay, back to work.

Jeonghan-ah, you can do this.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

I can… I can… I can…

(Hypnotized himself)

 

Director:

And ready…

 

Jeonghan:

Ah! Director wait…

(He searched for InSung using his hands and as he caught him…)

Hyung, drag me please. I can’t see.

 

InSung:

(He was terribly worried about hearing that.)

We should take a break.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine. I think this is better.

(He laughed and took his illness as a joke to relax him.)

 

InSung:

Alright then.

(He smiled.)

Since when are you not able to see?

 

Jeonghan:

Right after the cut.

 

InSung:

I see.

I’m really sorry, Jeonghan-ah.

(He held his hands while pulling hi gently to the set.)

 

Jeonghan:

It’s okay, hyung.

(Exposed his cute smile.)

 

Director:

Why?

 

InSung:

Nothing!

 

Jeonghan:

I can walk now, hyung… my vision is getting back. Thank goodness it (his vision) came fast this time.

 

InSung:

Okay. Good!

 

-Scene 2-

 

        Once again, Jeonghan opened the door and was kissed three times before going into deeper and intense kisses. InSung’s approach was kind of harsh yet passionate, as what the director instructed him to do. Jeonghan, on the other hand, was overwhelmed of how powerful and fast his hyung’s deep and affectionate kisses were. There were times that he felt shortness of breath. He tapped InSung three times on the chest when he was already troubled with it. He even tried to pronounce ‘Hyung’ but unfortunately, he had no chance to say it. He only could produce an ‘ng’ sound from the wild kisses he’s receiving.

 

Director:

Cut! Cut! Cut!

 

-Cut of Scene 2-

 

Jeonghan:

Ah, hyuuuung!

(He grunted)

 

        The angel’s reaction was so precious and amusing at the same time, while being assisted by InSung from his side. He looked tired and stressed by the scene.

 

Director:

Jeonghan-ah…

(Before he continued to scold him, he noticed that he’s running out his breath.)

Are you still okay?

You’re running out of breath.

(Thought that it was from his sickness.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He complained to the director.)

Director-nim!

(He pointed on the professional and multi-award winning actor beside him.)

InSung hyung is merciless!

I can’t breathe… he’s too fast!

(With a very adorable disbelief face.)

I’ve been tapping him a hundred times already, but he won’t stop.

 

 

        All burst into a loud laughter because although, it was a serious matter for Jeonghan, it’s kind of funny how he said his complaints about it.

 

InSung:

Oh! I thought it was your acting!

(The innocent actor was surprised upon hearing it, but he couldn’t help himself but to laugh too.)

I’m sorry.

 

Jeonghan:

Can you make it gentler, hyung. My lips hurts.

 

InSung:

(Laughed even louder.)

Alright. Alright.

 

Director:

I see.

Yah, InSung-ah!

(He pretended to scold his precious actor.)

Be gentle!

 

InSung:

I feel wronged.

(He teased his director.)

 

Ah-In:

Director-nim. You’re the one who’s controlling us…

(He defended himself and the other actors.)

 

Director:

Guilty!

(He surrendered immediately, but later on, he passed the accusations to the others.)

Well, blame the writers.

 

 

        The director was kind of worried too because, it’s not that Jeonghan was still young to do it, in fact he’s at his legal age already. It’s just that he looked really innocent and he’s their baby in the set. He felt guilty for letting him do that, but he had no choice because that’s what was written in the script; although, it was his idea too.

 

        Getting back to the scene, Jeonghan shook his body and get ready. He was given a little time to get into his character deeper.

 

Director:

Let’s resume!

 

        Unfortunately, the director’s and Jeonghan’s plan failed because the two boys went to the store hurriedly just to make their errands quick, in order to impress their director. They came just right the first kiss, without the staffs noticing them from their backs, watching the whole scene with their innocent eyes and minds. Poor babies.

 

-Scene 3-

 

        In the middle of the night, Prince InSung went hurriedly to Jeonghan and HyeJin’s place in the middle of a forest. Knowing that he was alone in the house, he made his horse ran faster as he could because he was aware of the danger they were in.

 

        Three loud and strong knocks were heard through their door, so Jeonghan kept his stance strong, so if ever someone attacked him he’s ready. He heard a horse too, while the sound of the knock were getting louder and stronger. He concluded that it was not an enemy, but an urgent message, since no destruction or harm was made.

 

        As soon as he opened the door, he saw his master and unexpectedly, tender kisses showered his lips as their first greeting for the night. He was surprised and confused for a moment. He tried to escape from the man’s embrace; however, it was difficult to break through InSung’s strong embraces. InSung’s kisses were getting intense as he devour Jeonghan’s lips alternately, the power of his actions made them go deeper inside the small and humble house.

 

        InSung showed a very gentle and longing face for Jeonghan. He did not stop kissing his lips and expressed how much he missed him. He held him close to him as his arm was protecting the shorter ones’ body and his other hand was placed on his head. Inspite of the aggressiveness, his kisses were soft and caring that after a long while, Jeonghan couldn’t stop from falling into those luring touch. That was when Jeonghan’s hand brushed through Insung’s manly features from his chest up to his cheeks and started to play along with InSung’s tender kisses.

 

        On the other hand, InSung became more eager to touch the angel as he laid him down gently, pressing his body softly close to his partner and slowly undressed him. Jeonghan, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around InSung’s neck while having a very intense and unbreakable kiss. After releasing his kiss, the prince slipped his lips on the young man’s neck right under his ears and continued kissing his soft skin while undressing him. InSung took off the first layer of Jeonghan’s clothes, exposing his delicate and y shoulders and collarbone. His skin was perfectly white that it looked so luxurious. He kissed Jeonghan’s neck little by little until he reached his shoulders and upper chest.

 

        Later on, InSung stopped his action and looked at the beautiful man under him dearly.

 

InSung:

(He caressed the young one’s face and hair.)

You are so beautiful. So precious…

(He whispered.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He smirked; although, he’s a little hurt because he knew that he’s just nothing but a toy for the prince and the others.)

I don’t believe you master.

 

InSung:

(His eyes were sad because he never wanted to say goodbye to him.)

You are, Jeonghan-ah.

(He kissed his lips again while tears came rushing out of his eyes.)

I’m sorry for everything. I shouldn’t have let you get involved into this.

… Forgive me.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smirked)

You don’t have too. It’s my job to entertain you. I’m your slave after all.

(Acted that it was nothing and he was not hurt by it.)

 

        Jeonghan got up and put his clothes on.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, what’s my next mission, your highness.

 

InSung:

I will release you now.

You are free to go.

 

        Jeonghan was surprised and was not able to move.

 

InSung:

Your brother will come and get you.

You better go to a place where no one will identify you and promise me you won’t go back here.

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed at an awkward situation, while finishing up tying his clothes.)

What kind of joke is this?

I never thought, you’d do that, your highness.

 

InSung:

(Hugged him tenderly.)

Go and don’t ever come back.

(Held Jeonghan’s beautiful and soft face and kissed on his forehead.)

Goodbye.

 

        Jeonghan was dumbfounded of what his master had said. He didn’t have the time to say anything to him because HyeJin, his brother, dragged him fast outside as soon as he reached them, and let him rode a horse to escape.

 

-Cut of Scene 3-

 

Director:

And cuuuuut! Nice!

Very good!

At last! At last! Great job!

 

        The director couldn’t stop praising them.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan’s babies died after seeing that very sensual scene. They did not expect that, and they did not know how to react on it in the first place. It was shocking for their innocent eyes, especially their angel did that with another man. Actually, if it’s with a woman, they would have the same reaction too. They thought that maybe it’d be more shocking because he possessed a very gentle look. (If his role was that of InSung’s)

 

        Jeonghan noticed them from the side, holding the plastic of beverages tightly. Jeonghan also died to witness the two who seemed to watch the whole scene.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh my god!

What should I do?

(He panicked)

 

        He went to his two precious, dumbfounded boys with their eyes and mouth wide open. They were literally traumatized by it. The other casts rescued them from their open eyes coma.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungkwan-ah, Vernonie, still alive?

(He bit his lips because he became worried of the two.)

 

HyeJin:

They seemed to witness it all.

 

Soo Hyun:

Uh-oh!

 

        Jeonghan kept on shaking them until they got their soul back. They breathed deeply before they speak.

 

Seungkwan & Vernon:

Hyung…

(With a blank stare.)

 

Vernon:

This is why you won’t let us know and watch the film?

 

Jeonghan:

I was about to tell you yesterday but Coups got angry at me.

 

Seungkwan:

Yah! Mr. Yoon JeongHan! Coups will be more furious with this!

Ah, well the others too!

(He scolded his hyung in front of many people.)

 

Vernon:

(Slapped Jeonghan’s body lightly.)

Ya! Ya! Ya!

Yoon Jeonghan!

(He was angry; though, he was worried too. He did not know how to express his feeling at the moment.)

 

Seungkwan:

Yoon Jeonghan!

(The two seemed to forget that Jeonghan is their hyung.)

How come you did not inform us about this?!

(He got furious)

 

Jeonghan:

(Passed the burden to the director.)

Director-nim will tell them.

 

Director:

(Surprised with the responsibility Jeonghan gave him.)

Yah!

 

        The two babies had a sudden urge to protect their MommyHan, so they examined his body while scolding at him at the same time. They won’t stop until Vernon spotted some red marks on his neck and he panicked.

 

Vernon:

Hyung, what’s that?

(Pointed on Jeonghan’s neck.)

 

Jeonghan:

The what?

(Held his neck.)

 

        HyeJin and InSung checked on Jeonghan’s neck and it got a few red marks on it.

 

InSung:

Your skin is very sensitive.

(He was fazed by it.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh no!

Is it obvious?

How?!

 

Seungkwan:

(He checked on it and slapped Jeonghan’s shoulders.)

Hyung! Oh my gash!

It’s very obvious! Coups-hyung and the others will kill us.

 

HyeJin:

Are they that strict?

 

Vernon:

Yes, hyung.

I bet Coups-hyung and Joshua hyung and… and all of them will punch us to death if they see it.

(With his blank memesol expression)

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung!

(He thumped on InSung’s chest.)

What did you do to me?

 

InSung:

That was very light, though.

You have a turtle neck?

 

Jeonghan:

(He panicked more.)

Ah, hyung!

How am I supposed to bring a turtleneck when it’s summer!

 

        InSung and the others just laughed, seeing them panicking over the red mark (and you know what it’s called) on Jeonghan’s neck.

 

Ah-In:

I think it will subside soon.

Don’t worry.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, you can’t feel how I feel right now. I’m in panic!

 

HyeJin:

Want me to talk to them?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m scared.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, borrow a concealer from your make-up artist first.

 

        Vernon and Seungkwan were trying to solve their very big problem on how to hide those red spots on Jeonghan’s precious neck.

 

InSung:

I brought my turtleneck with me. You want to borrow?

 

Vernon:

I think, it would be more suspicious, hyung.

 

Ah-In:

How could he think of that? They must be very meticulous.

 

Seungkwan:

Coups hyung is not that observant but he knows Jeonghan hyung well. Joshua hyung is the meticulous one. You cannot hide something from him.

 

HyeJin:

Then, just give up and tell them about it.

 

Soo Hyun:

They will see it anyway.

 

        Sebongies gave up and find their own solution because It did not help them listening to their hyungs around them. They just wished that it would subside anytime soon. But how about if it stayed for a long time?

 

Vernon:

(He came close to their director.)

Director-nim, please protect our hyung.

I do not want him to suffer from cyber bullying and rumors.

 

Director:

(He was touched by Vernon’s action.)

Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. You want to know the story?

 

Vernon:

Nope. I will watch it.

(He smiled)

 

Director:

Then I’ll reserve 13 seats for you.

(He smiled)

 

Vernon;

I don’t think it’s a good idea to seat with each other.

(Just imagining it made him a little scared.)

 

        After some teasing and shooting, they already packed up. Jeonghan ended up using InSung’s spare clothes to cover his neck. The three precious diamonds were accompanied by HyeJin to their house and let them know if they needed some help, they could call him anytime. The boys thanked the kind hyung and bid him a good night.

 

        Before entering the house, Seungkwan walked in first, and he was surprised when he found out that Seungcheol and Joshua were in the living room with the other boys, waiting for their return.

 

        In other words, there’s no escape.

 

Seungcheol:

Ready?

 

        As expected of Joshua, he noticed that Jeonghan was wearing a turtleneck and if he was not mistaken, it was not his’.

 

Joshua:

Why are you wearing turtleneck? Is that new? When did you buy it? It looks so big on you.

(Joshua bombarded him with many questions at once.)

 

Seungkwan and Vernon:

(Murmured)

Oh, boy.

 

Jeonghan:

(Badly needed his wits.)

Ummm… I borrowed this from InSung hyung.

(The less he talk, the less they ask.)

 

Joshua:

I see.

Next time bring an extra clothes.

 

Jeonghan;

I will. I just forgot it today.

 

Seungcheol:

I thought everything was okay when you leave Seungkwan-ah, Vernon-ah?

 

        The two froze in an instant by Seungcheol’s sudden interrogation.

 

Vernon:

(With his obviously big worried eyes.)

Ummm… what we brought is not enough.

 

Seungkwan:

Yes! He did several stunts today.

 

Seungcheol:

Oh. I see.

 

        The three boys released a deep breath as a sign of relief.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll just get something from the room, so we can go.

(Excused himself for further interrogations because curious eyes began starting to ask him something just by their stare.)

 

Seungcheol:

Alright.

 

        Without knowing it, Jeonghan was followed by Joshua in his way to their room.

 

-Jeonghan’s Room-

 

Joshua:

Han-ah…

 

Jeonghan:

(He was startled to death.)

J-Joshua, why?

 

        Joshua already suspected his turtleneck dress; in addition, he also saw something red behind it when Jeonghan looked on his sides. He pulled Jeonghan’s neckline immediately, as fast as a bullet, that’s why Jeonghan did not have the time to fight back.

 

Joshua:

What are those?

 

        Joshua noticed it even if it’s covered with concealer and fabric; given that, the marks were getting lighter. Jeonghan, on the other hand, defended himself.

 

Jeonghan:

I got that from the shoot.

 

Joshua:

It doesn’t seems like an accident or something. It looks…

(He concluded based on the pattern)

 

Jeonghan:

Shua, please… i-I will clear things to you…

Let’s go out first?

I need to tell Coups about it too.

 

Joshua:

All right.

 

        Jeonghan and the two boys were about to go out, but Mingyu and the others asked them about their activities. They said that they would just like to go outside; however, the others did not let them through easily.

 

Mingyu:

I want to go with you too.

 

Hoshi:

Me too!

 

Dino:

I want Samgyupsal!

 

The8:

Yeah! yeah! Me too.

 

Wonwoo:

And jjajangmyeon too!

 

Jun:

That’s a good idea!

 

Seungcheol:

Yah! Just eat here!

 

Woozi:

Why?

 

DK:

Yeah, why?

Do you plan to have a date without us?

 

Hoshi:

That’s selfish of you (three hyungs.)

 

Mingyu:

Let us go with you.

 

Wonwoo:

We’re hungry too.

 

Jeonghan:

o-okay.

(Looked at Coups and Joshua who had no chance to say no over this, since they all wanted to go.)

 

Seungkwan:

If everybody will go, I’ll go too.

 

Vernon:

Me too!

(He smiled)

 

Joshua:

(Sighed)

I think I better set another date for this.

(Face palmed.)

 

The8:

I’ll change my clothes now.

 

Jun:

Me too.

 

Woozi:

I’m fine like this (Going out with his comfy home clothes.)

We’re not taking too long, right?

 

Seungcheol:

I guess so.

(Sighed)

 

        Everybody went out and eat a very fulfilling meal. Jeonghan waited for everybody to finish first before discussing the film.

 

Jeonghan:

So… I would like to tell you that… Ummm… about the film.

 

Hoshi:

We’re gonna watch it. I’m excited!

 

Jeonghan:

(Got nervous.)

o-okay?

ummm… for all you know… my character is an assassin in disguise right?

(Cleared his throat.)

Don’t get angry at me… promise me.

 

Sebongies:

 Yes. We promise.

 

Jeonghan:

Since I got this role… well…

 

Seungkwan:

Just make it simple and straight, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Well… ummm…

(His face were flustered.)

I have kissing scene so…

Please be prepared.

 

        The boys reddened, especially Jun, Seungkwan, and Vernon who knew how intense it could be.

 

Seungcheol:

(Cleared his throat.)

We’ll see in the movie.

 

Joshua:

Sit beside me so I can hit you after.

 

Jeonghan:

Yah! You’re scaring me. I wish I never told you this.

 

Seungcheol:

Better say it than being surprised. I might kill you on the spot.

(With a cold voice)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright then… so we’re clear.

 

He was a little relieved but not completely relived because he did not tell them the whole details yet. Vernon and Seungkwan just exchanged gazes and kept their mouth shut, while Jun was looking at Jeonghan and said nothing too.

 

After their long talk, they came home late and started their night rituals before going to bed.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay! Let’s sleep now!

Aigoo~ I miss you guys so much.

 

Seungcheol:

Those who have schedule tomorrow, better sleep now.

 

        Surprisingly, they had no schedule for tomorrow. For Jeonghan, he had no schedule for three days because their shooting was moved due to the props and costume delay.

 

Jeonghan:

Coups, I’ll be going home tomorrow. My parents asked me since I don’t have any schedules for three days.

 

Seungcheol:

I see. What time will you leave?

 

Jeonghan:

Around 7?

I think?

 

Joshua:

Okay. Enjoy. Have a good rest.

 

Jeonghan:

I will.

(He smiled)

Okay, I’m sleepy now, so… good night!

See you after three days, I won’t wake you up anymore, so give me a kiss.

 

Wonwoo:

Come here.

(He smirked.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! This kid!

(He had no choice but to obey Wonwoo)

Fine!

Call me when you can. I’ll feel lonely at home.

 

Dino:

Of course!

 

The8:

I’ll call you every time.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll expect that.

 

        The angel gave his beloved Sebongies a kiss on their foreheads before going to sleep. The last one he kissed was Seungkwan. By the time Jeonghan lifted his lips on his forehead, he remembered something. It felt familiar. He thought that it happened before. He frowned his forehead while thinking.

 

Jeonghan:

(He whispered)

Good night, Seungkwanie~

 

        Seungkwan finally got it. It was familiar because he saw it in a dream. Not just an ordinary dream, but it’s like a nightmare. As he watched his hyung going to their room, he couldn’t help but follow him and watch him sleep. Jeonghan was surprised when he saw Seungkwan tagging at his back. He noticed that Seungkwan’s face was troubled too.

 

Jeonghan:

Why, my Seungkwanie?

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, you will wake up early tomorrow, right?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Why?

 

Seungkwan:

Nothing, just making sure.

 

Jeonghan:

(Puzzled)

See you in my dreams, my handsome marshmallow.

(He smiled)

 

        He finally lie down to relax his tired body and pulled the blanket at he was ready to sleep.

 

Seungkwan:

I don’t want to meet you in my dreams. Meet me at my room tomorrow. Wake me up, okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Okay. Good night!

 

        Seungkwan was really worried, so he stayed beside his beloved hyung and watch him until he fell into a REALY DEEP SLEEP.

 

 

 

 

Okay, guys, don’t panic! Please don’t kill me yet. I just want to do the continuation on another page again and it is entitled “SOUNDCHECK”. I decided to cut it here because in “SOUNDCHECK” I planned to show Jeonghan’s feelings too. I mean, in the sequel, it’s not just all about the love of the boys for Jeonghan, but it will also show how Jeonghan will accept their love. So basically, it will indicate Jeonghan’s insights too. Time to level up again! Haha! From sweet to sweet-romance. (What? I don’t know how to describe it into words.) hahaha! :D hope to see you there!

 

Oh wait! I am just curious… may I ask who’s ship are you fighting for? Hahaha! (Did I say it correctly?) I mean, who’s your ultimate ship? Don’t worry, it won’t affect the plot. ;D I just want to know. Hahaha!

 

Thank you guys! Saranghae~