세븐틴: Blueberry KissCake

Behind the Scenes: Cue

세븐틴: Blueberry KissCake

 

 

          Seventeen members seemed to forget that they had their own room and comfortable mattress to sleep on. They slept at their living room like they were still on ‘One Fine Day’ until morning. Everyone was still sleeping but Jun. He woke up early and positioned himself beside Jeonghan to admire his beauty closely. The angel was sleeping on Mingyu’s arms while embracing Wonwoo who was sleeping on his upper abdomen.

 

          Jun stayed for quite a while, waiting for someone to wake up. After a few minutes, Jeonghan started to open his eyes. With his blurred vision, he saw a handsome Chinese boy, Wen JunHui, looking at him lying down on his stomach.

 

Jeonghan:

(Stretched his hands to wake his body.)

Our JunHui is awake?

(He smiled with a squinting eyes.)

What time is it?

(With his morning yet sweet voice.)

 

Jun:

6 in the morning.

(Smiled at him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

Where is everyb-

(He halted his own words as he witnessed that all of them were sleeping soundly at their living room and smiled.)

We really like to sleep like this, huh?

(Like Pitiful kids with no home and their only home is within the arms of their members.)

Wen JunHui?

(Tapped his own cheeks, asking for a morning kiss from his thief.)

 

          Jun smiled and peck on the cheeks of his angel.

 

Jun:

Good morning, angel.

(He greeted him with a sweet voice.)

 

          Jeonghan, once again, stretched his arms telling Jun to help him stand. Jun lifted him carefully as they did not want to wake Wonwoo up. Jeonghan lifted Wonwoo’s head lightly but, unfortunately, he opened his eyes as soon as he was moved.

 

Jeonghan:

(Whispered.)

Wonwoo-yah, I’ll stand. Move here.

(Pointed at Mingyu.)

 

          Wonwoo, without minding Jeonghan, crawled to Mingyu’s body to be his pillow. The lazy fox was still sleepy, and he wanted to extend his sleep. Jeonghan and Jun went to the kitchen and started scavenging food because they were already hungry.

 

Jeonghan:

(Scanning the refrigerator.)

I’m hungry. How about you Jun?

 

Jun:

Yeah. We haven’t had our dinner yet.

(Laughed.)

You want a pancake, hyung? We have flour there.

 

Jeonghan:

Anything is fine.

(He smiled.)

 

          Jun started mixing the pancake batter, while Jeonghan was assisting him with anything he needed. While the handsome Chinese guy started to cook their fluffy pancake, Jeonghan’s phone alarmed. The pretty creature looked at his phone and realized that that day was their 2nd anniversary since they debuted.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun! It’s our second anniversary today!

(He exclaimed.)

 

Jun:

Oh! Yeah. I almost forgot!

 

Jeonghan:

Jun, let’s make something. Let’s search the internet since we don’t have any schedule today.

(Started searching through his phone.)

How about a cake?

(Excited to do that since he was discharged from the hospital.)

 

Jun:

We don’t have oven here, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

(Typing to his phone.)

No-Bake-Cake.

(He was happy when he found out a no-bake blueberry cheesecake in YouTube.)

Jun-ah!

(He smiled brightly)

Come here!

 

Jun:

Wait, hyung. I’ll finish cooking these (pancake) first.

 

          Jeonghan walked towards him because he became impatient. He embraced Jun’s back while he was cooking, then, he showed the video to him placing his chin on the other man’s shoulder.

 

Jeonghan:

Can you make this?

(Without waiting for Jun’s answer.)

I think we can.

 

Jun:

Then, let’s make one.

(Smiled.)

 We just have to buy those ingredients.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay! Let’s eat first.

 

          Jun served a well-presented layered pancake with butter and maple syrup on top. Jeonghan was delighted upon seeing those and started eating it while it was still hot.

 

Jun:

(Started a conversation.)

Hyung, did you know that we’re going to act in a mini drama?

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

(He’s clueless.)

 

Jun:

Yeah but we are assigned to do different dramas. Ours is a historical drama.

 

Jeonghan:

Who’s with you?

 

Jun:

Joshua-hyung, Soon Young, Jihoon and Minghao.

 

Jeonghan:

Really? How ‘bout me?

 

Jun:

With Coups-hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

What will you do?

 

Jun:

Well

(He smiled because he was excited.)

I’m gonna be the protagonist.

(Continued talking while eating.)

I’m like a warrior/ spy there.

 

Jeonghan:

Wow! It suits you well. Do you have any idea what’s ours?

 

Jun:

Brothers?

(He forgot the title.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh. Okay.

(At the back of his mind, he remembered the thing they did while riding the cable car.)

Why him of all people?

(He returned speaking with Jun.)

May I see your script? I’m excited for you.

Do you have a leading lady there?

 

Jun:

(He got the script from their room and showed it to his hyung.)

Yeah, I have.

 

Jeonghan:

(Curious of something.)

Is there any kissing scene?

(.)

 

Jun:

Yeah.

(He responded nonchalantly.)

 

Jeonghan:

Are you not nervous?

(Surprised of his answer.)

 

Jun:

(Answered him confidently with his mouth full.)

No.

(As if it was just an ordinary thing to him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Why is that so?

 

Jun:

We have no choice, hyung. Besides, it’s just a scene. Nothing more, nothing less. If you wanna act, you have to be in the character, you know.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed and realized that he was an actor in china before.)

Oh, I see. You are an actor back then, right?

 

Jun:

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

Did you kiss somebody before?

 

Jun:

Nope. Not yet. I’m still young that time.

(He smiled.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Curious of another thing.)

If ever, they ask you to kiss a man, would you?

 

Jun:

Well, if it’s my role, why not?

 

Jeonghan:

Really? Are you not disgusted or nervous or something?

(Amazed with his cool dongsaeng.)

 

Jun:

Hmmmm… it’s fine as long as, he’s not sick. It’s just a kiss anyway.

(He laughed.)

Why ask?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

(But he was thinking of consulting him about his role in the movie that has been offered to him.)

 

Jun:

(Changed the topic)

By the way, what happened yesterday?

 

Jeonghan:

Well… ummm…

(At first, he was doubtful of how to say it but later on, he decided to tell him since he could help him.)

Jun, don’t tell others yet but…

 

          Jun continued eating while his eyes and ears were focused on the beautiful creature in front of him, who was trying to explain what happened yesterday. It seemed pretty confidential so he assured Jeonghan that he would keep his secret safe with him.

 

Jun:

Okay.

 

Jeonghan:

Yesterday…

(Started telling the story from the moment he stepped in to the CEO’s office.)

Boss asked me about my health first. I thought, he’ll ask me to have a vacation.

Good thing, he did not.

Then, he asked me if I can act on a film. He said, the director personally requested on me to do it because they said I am qualified.

(He sighed while Jun was waiting.)

My role is an

(Put his point finger on his lips to indicate that it was confidential.)

Promise me, you won’t tell anyone.

 

Jun:

Okay. I promise.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m an assassin there but I have to disguise as a woman sometimes.

 

Jun:

(Liked the idea.)

Wow! It’s pretty exciting.

I wanna see!

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed in distress.)

But I have to kiss someone… a guy.

(Pouted his cute lips.)

 

Jun:

Hyung,

(Gave an advice to him; even though, it was quite not a good news to them that he’s going to kiss another man.)

Listen, just think of it as nothing. It was only just a kiss. Everyone can do that.

(Started persuading him that it was a normal thing.)

 

Jeonghan:

I envy you.

I’m very nervous. Besides, yours is a woman while I have to kiss a man. That’s unfair!

 

Jun:

Then why did you agree to do the film.

 

Jeonghan:

Well, maybe…

I don’t want to look like I am boasting with this but I think I’m their last resort.

 

Jun:

Are you forced?

 

Jeonghan:

Ummm, not really but the film has been postponed several times already and it cannot be delayed anymore sooo…

(Sighed again.)

 

Jun:

They bullied you?

(.)

 

Jeonghan:

No, the director is kind. He just need someone to fill up the position as soon as possible.

 

Jun:

I see.

Anyway, just do it! I know you can.

(He gave up on finding out the reason and ended up cheering him.)

Finish your plate, hyung, then let’s go out to buy the ingredients. I’ll list down the ingredients first.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Thank you.

 

Jun:

(Noticed that Jeonghan was still worried.)

Fighting! Remember what I told you and you’ll be alright.

(Winked at him.)

I want your role too! Assassin in disguise.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah, I like the idea too.

Coach me Jun, please.

(Showed Jun his adorable aegyo.)

 

Jun:

I’m not an expert, though.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s okay.

 

          After eating a warm, tasty breakfast, Jun started jotting down the ingredients on a piece of paper. Jeonghan, on the other hand, was strolling around near the sleeping members in the living room. He spotted several couples and captured them with his phone camera. The strolling angel, took a picture of:

 

CheolSoo couple who were facing the same direction. Coups was on Jihoon’s thighs while Joshua was leaning so close to Cheol’s body with his head on the man’s arms;

 

Next is Verkwan couple. The two were embracing each other. Seungkwan was sleeping on Vernon’s arm;

 

Meanie couple. Wonwoo was facing Mingyu’s face, resting his head on the tall man’s chest;

The triple MingSeokYoung couple. The three chinky-eyed couple managed to fit themselves in one corner. Soon Young was so comfortable in his position with his leg embracing Seok Min’s body. The two boys were using Minghao’s chest as their pillow, while Hoshi served as his arm rest;

And lastly the JiChan couple. Jihoon was laying on Dino’s shoulder and vice versa with their bodies facing the opposite direction.

 

          Meanwhile, Jeonghan was busy taking good pictures, and suddenly, a hand grabbed his right foot. Jeonghan was surprised and shouted; as a result, everyone suddenly got up from their deep sleep.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Yaaaaaaaaah!

(He turned around seeing Coup’s hands.)

You startled me!

 

          Jisoo banged Cheol’s chin hard with his head.

 

Seungcheol:

Aw!

 

Mingyu:

What was that?

(He rapidly seated, while Wonwoo felt like he fell from something and woke up in an instant.)

 

Jeonghan:

Cheol, surprised me! Tsk!

 

          Joshua noticed that Jeonghan was wearing his casual outdoor clothes.

 

Jisoo:

Where are you going?

 

Jeonghan:

Jun and I are planning to buy ingredients for blueberry cheesecake.

 

Seungcheol:

Why all of a sudden? We don’t have any oven here, you know.

(Seated up front caressing his injured chin.)

 

Jeonghan:

It’s a no bake cheesecake and we are making it for our anniversary. Remember? Seventeen’s 2nd anniversary?

 

          Everybody scanned their phone calendars and found out that that day was the day they became one as Seventeen.

 

DK:

Oh yeah! What are we gonna do?

 

Hoshi:

Happy anniversary my loves!

(Made a big heart shape by his arms.)

 

Seungkwan:

Are we cooking by ourselves?

 

Mingyu:

That’s not a bad idea.

(He finally felt that he couldn’t control his left arms because it went numb.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

(He couldn’t feel anything on his arm as if it was dead. It made him carry his own hand just to check if it was still working. Unfortunately, not at the moment.)

 

Hoshi:

Why? Why? Why?

 

Mingyu:

I can’t feel my arms!

(He panicked)

 

Jihoon:

It goes numb.

Bear with it for a while.

(Laughed so hard when he saw Mingyu dragging his arm just like a snake attached on his body.)

 

          After a while, someone knocked on their door and greeted them a happy anniversary. Their manager relayed the boss’ greetings to them too. The older hyung told them that they were free this day and they could do whatever they want. Sebongies rejoices as soon as they learned that it would be their day off.

 

Manager:

What are you planning to do? Where do you want to celebrate?

 

Seungcheol:

Just here, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

We’re planning to make a no-bake cake.

(He was desperate in making one.)

 

Seungkwan:

Sir, do we have budget?

 

Manager:

Do you plan to cook here?

 

Mingyu:

Yes!

 

Manager:

Can you do it?

 

Hoshi:

Trust us, hyung. Besides, we will be the one who’ll eat it anyway.

 

Vernon:

I don’t wanna leave today.

(With his usual lazy blank expression.)

 

          The manager handed them their budget so they start thinking of what to eat. Actually they saved some of their money for them to use for the other days. As they all set everything up, Cheol assigned everyone for a task.

 

Jeonghan:

(Volunteered himself to go to the grocery store.)

Jun and I will go to the grocery store. Jun knows what to buy for the cheesecake.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay.

So, Mingyu, Joshua, and I will be the one to go to the market. The rest will stay here but you should clean the house thoroughly. Understood?

Prepare the other ingredients too.

 

Dino:

Okay!

 

Manager:

Oh! I almost forgot. Tomorrow, you have no schedule again, right?

Well, you’ll have your acting workshop by the afternoon. Be prepared and don’t fool around with the director. Do as he says. Okay? Boss got a strict one because he knew that most of you will just play around.

 

DK:

Oh my, I became nervous for tomorrow.

(Held his chest.)

 

Manager:

Behave well.

 

The8:

Okay!

(He smiled like a bright sunflower.)

 

          Their manager went out as soon as he discussed their activities, while the other teams were busy with their tasks. Jun and Jeonghan went to the grocery store while Seungcheol, Joshua, and Mingyu went to the market.

 

          It was a bright sunny day when the boys assigned to buy their food stepped out from their humble home. The two teams separated after they reached the first street. Jun and Jeonghan were about to cross the street when Jun saw a small stall with little cute squishy things. He called Jeonghan and bought a pair of animated character for the both of them. The item was kind of a stress reliever because if you pinched those, it gives you a satisfying feeling; provided that, the materials used in making those fancy toys is memory foam. Moving on, Jeonghan paused looking at another stall. While he was busy looking for some adorable socks, Jun went away from his angel to buy something. He bought kimbap rolled in an aluminum foil for them to eat. He fed his beautiful hyung with their hands locked while walking down the street.

 

Jeonghan:

Thanks, Jun.

(Looked at him and smiled endearingly.)

 

Jun:

You’re welcome.

(He smiled handsomely.)

 

          Finally after a few minutes of strolling somewhere, the cake couple arrived at the grocery store to buy what they needed in baking.  Jun checked his list thoroughly to make sure that they would not forget a single thing. They meticulously looked for each ingredients and materials before going out the store. Meanwhile, Jeonghan called Jun.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun-ah, let’s take our couple picture since all of the members had theirs.

(He showed a sleeping picture of the other members.)

We are the only couple who do not have a selca together.

 

Jun:

Oh! Okay.

(He smiled and posed cutely with Jeonghan while waiting for the traffic light.)

 

          On the other hand, the market team composed of Seungcheol, Mingyu, and Joshua searched the entire market to find the best ingredients for their menu. Mingyu was the only one they could rely on because he was good at finding good products.  One moment, they felt their stomach growling, realizing that they did not eat their breakfast before going out. Cheol decided to stop by a food stall and ordered 2 sets of bibimbap plus one big Korean pancake for them to share. After their quick breakfast, they went back shopping in order for them to return home immediately.

 

          In the meantime, the other boys who were left at home was given a task to clean the house and to prepare the available ingredients that they have. They divided themselves in to two teams: one cleaning team and one ingredients team. They started doing their tasks as soon as their hyungs left the house. They started cleaning from their bedroom to their bathroom and then living room; though, they couldn’t clean their kitchen yet because it was currently at use by the ingredients boys.

 

The cleaning team was playing with anything they hold like small children. The small but terrible Jihoon was the one who always scolds them and get them back to work. The boys were hard to control, especially when Soon Young and Seungkwan were around because they made other members follow them with their weird activities; however, the ingredients team works the opposite way. The boys were extra careful holding the knife while peeling and cutting the vegetables.

 

          Thirty minutes after cleaning, Jeonghan and Jun came home and were stunned of how clean their house is.

 

Jeonghan:

Woah! Deabak!

 

          The two older ones were amazed when they saw the floor shining as soon as they got in. They checked their living room, bathroom, and bedrooms and they were impressed because the rooms are well-organized and clean as well.

 

Jeonghan:

Great job, everyone!

 

Jun:

It looks like we transferred into a new house. It’s refreshing!

 

Soon Young:

Of course!

 

          The8 assisted them to carry the bags they were holding and put it into the kitchen. While, Soon Young, Jihoon, Dino, Vernon, and Seungkwan were resting for a while on their couch after cleaning. On the other hand, DK and Wonwoo, were still working on the vegetables.

 

Jeonghan:

Minghao-yah, please call two of them to help us here.

 

          The8 called two willing boys to help them out on making the cake. Mommy Jeonghan was busy arranging the things they needed on the table, while Jun was melting the butter for their crust. Seungkwan and Jihoon volunteered themselves and went with Minghao to the kitchen. A few minutes later, the market team came home carrying bags full of meat and other ingredients.

 

Seungcheol:

We’re home!

 

Soon Young:

Welcome back, hyung!

 

Vernon:

(Ran to his hyungs and help them with their bags.)

Let me help you.

 

Joshua:

How ‘bout Jeonghan and Jun?

 

Dino:

They’re already here.

 

Seungcheol:

Help us clean these. (meat and vegetables)

 

Soon Young:

Aye, aye, sir!

 

Joshua:

Here.

(Handed them kimbap that they bought in the market for the other boys.)

Eat first.

 

          Thirteen boys gathered in the kitchen. New teams were formed; the wash and slicing team, the cooking team, the cake team, and the cleaning team.

 

Wash and slicing team: Seungcheol, Joshua, and Wonwoo

Cooking team: Mingyu, The8 and DK

Cake team: Jeonghan, Jun, Jihoon, and Seungkwan

Cleaning team: Soon Young, Vernon, and Dino

 

          The wash and slicing team were busy and concentrated with their stuffs, while the cooking team were preparing big pots as they cooked their rice and boil some water for their main dish. On the other hand, the cake team did their whisking manually since they do not have the proper equipment for it. Jihoon was the first one to whisk the heavy cream, but unfortunately, it was not as easy as it seems. His hands grew tired and slowly reduced his speed in beating the cream. He checked it with his pinky finger and was about to ask Jun if the texture was right. Suddenly, the cream on Jihoon’s finger caught the attention of their busy mommy who was cooking the gelatin. He the boy’s finger as he tasted the cream. The poor Jihoon was surprised by Jeonghan’s move as he was not aware that his hyung was just beside him.

 

Jeonghan:

(After tasting the whipped cream)

Oh! I think it’s good.

(Said innocently.)

 

Jihoon:

(Blushed)

That felt weird, though. Why’d you do that?

 

Jeonghan:

The what?

(Clueless of what Jihoon was talking about.)

 

Jihoon:

You on my finger, hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, sorry. I thought you’re gonna ask us to taste it.

(Smiled.)

 

Jihoon:

(Laughed but embarrassed.)

Okay.

Can I stop now?

 

Jeonghan:

Jun-ah!

(Called him because he didn’t know what to do.)

Check this out! (The whip cream.)

 

          Jun checked it and did not approve of it. He asked him to make it fluffier because if not, their cake would fall. Jihoon was tired so he passed the duty to their mighty Seungkwan who was waiting for his turn to fold the cream and the cheese.

 

Jihoon:

Seungkwan-ah, please continue this. My hands are tired.

 

Seungkwan:

How long will it take me to get the right texture?

 

Jihoon:

Just keep whisking and let Jun-hyung check it.

 

Seungkwan:

Okay.

 

Jihoon:

Good luck.

(Stretched his tired arms.)

 

          For the time being, Wonwoo and Seungcheol was crying on a corner by slicing a lot of onions and pepper. Joshua laughed at them because they looked like someone who’s having a hard time in life while making their meal for their poor little children.

 

Do-Chef and Mingyu-Housewife were busy cooking their ready ingredients while The8 served as their assistant. The aroma of their food was spreading all over their kitchen that made the others hungry. Anyway, they kept on working while patiently waiting for their food.

 

The kitchen was chaotic. The boys kept on bumping and pushing each other accidentally because they were too many of them in the kitchen. It was so tiring; nevertheless, they enjoyed it because they were together.

 

After one dish, the cleaning team started to work as they washed everything The8 passed on them because they would use it to cook another meal. While waiting for the pots being washed by the cleaning team, Mingyu made Kimbap rolls out of their excess ingredients. He fed each of the members because he knew that they were exhausted already. He made them take a big bite from the kimbap he was holding while roaming around. He ended up with their busy mom who was currently folding the cream cheese and the whipped cream.

 

Mingyu:

Ah~

(Offered him food.)

 

          Jeonghan took a big bite and have Mingyu taste the cheesecake. He got some samples with his pinky and put it into the younger ones’ mouth. Mingyu it without hesitation to taste if the mixture was already good and gave a thumbs up upon his approval. Jeonghan finally realized what his Jihoon meant by saying “it felt weird.”

 

-After 4 hours-

 

          With their combined strength, they miraculously finished 3 dishes, 4 appetizers, and a dessert; though, they couldn’t eat the desert first because it has to be chilled for a couple of hours. Nevertheless, they started setting up the table and ready themselves to feast. Dino brought the chilled cola out from the chiller and served it with ice.

 

          The thirteen angels were so happy as they eat their mouth-watering food served on their table. There was a moment of silence in the kitchen for a while because they were so concentrated on their food. After filling their stomachs, they start chatting and enjoyed the company of each other.

 

          One moment after, their manager called them, telling them to get dressed and see each other at a restaurant in Itaewon by 7:00 in the evening. Their company prepared a celebration there with their sponsors and staffs. They also set-up a room for filming their Vlive to share their precious moments to their loving fans.

 

          Upon hearing the news, Sebongies rejoices as it was truly a good day for them. It was 5:00 in the afternoon when they started preparing themselves for their dinner date with all their staffs, managers, and bosses together with their big sponsors.

 

          The thirteen boys arrived at the said place and were welcomed warmly by their superiors, clapping their hands as they congratulate them. Sebongies gladly accepted their greetings and thanked them back for everything. A young man delivered each a glass of wine and a non-alcoholic champagne was given to the boys. The young Korean-American man is none other than a son and heir of one of their biggest sponsor. His name is Yo Han. He is a young and smart man, who started running their company since he was 22 years old.

 

          Vernon, for some reason, did not like the man from the very start. He looked kind but it felt that there was something wrong with him. He used to frown his brows every time he sees him.

 

Seungkwan:

Vernon, why are you frowning? Are you angry?

What’s with that sizzling look?

(Looking around.)

Do you have enemy somewhere?

(He .)

 

Vernon:

(Honest with his best friend.)

I really don’t like that guy.

(Pointed at the executive tall, handsome guy.)

 

Seungkwan:

Why not? He seems kind.

 

Vernon:

I don’t think so.

 

Seungkwan:

Why? Did he do something to you?

 

Vernon:

Nah, I just hate how he looks at everyone, especially to Jeonghan-hyung and Jisoo-hyung.

 

Seungkwan:

(Observed him in a funny way by waving his head from side to side like an animated confused cartoon.)

I do-

Ouch!

(A spank came rushing to his head.)

Why’d you do that for?

 

Vernon:

You’re so obvious!

(He frowned his eyebrows even more.)

 

Seungkwan:

(He just laughed.)

Oh, sorry. But I can’t see anything.

 

Vernon:

Just observe them!

(Tried to convince his innocent friend.)

 

Seungkwan:

Who would not fall for them (Joshua and Jeonghan)? They’re pretty.

Besides, I think he’s close to Joshua-hyung because he’s from LA, ya’ know.

 

DK:

What are you talking about?

(He surprised them with a jolly, almost like an idiot, face.)

 

          The boys laughed over DK’s expression.

 

DK:

What’s wrong?

 

Seungkwan:

I don’t know with this guy.

(Pouting at Vernon.)

He told me that the kind sponsor is weird.

 

DK:

Who?

 

Seungkwan:

The youngest one, over there!

(Used his lips to point to the young, sleek executive talking beside Jeonghan and their creative director.)

Beside Jeonghan-hyung.

 

DK:

(Stretched his neck like a giraffe, trying to find the man in a discreet manner.)

Where?

(He said nonchalantly.)

 

          Vernon couldn’t take there weird moves anymore because it looked absurd. They wanted to be discreet but with their silly actions, they could even turn it into a worst condition.

 

Vernon:

You know what? Nevermind.

(He just laughed his frustration out when DK suddenly became serious.)

 

DK:

I don’t like him, either.

 

Seungkwan & Vernon:

What did you say, hyung?

(Said in unison.)

 

DK:

I don’t like his vibe.

 

Seungkwan:

And the reason?

 

DK:

Nothing.

 

          DK’s eyes became fiery when he saw the man’s hands on Jeonghan’s waist.

 

Mr. Yo Han:

Cheers!

(He raised the glass of wine.)

 

          Everybody cheered for their success. They enjoyed the night dancing, singing, and chatting with each other. Some people started to leave after a few hours, and that includes the young entrepreneur. He clapped his hand to Seungcheol and gave him a hand shake to congratulate them once again before he leave. On the other hand, he kissed Joshua and Jeonghan’s cheeks, while the others received a clap or a hug from him.

 

          DK and Vernon’s expression always frown once they sensed that guy around them. It was like they were both allergic to that rich guy.

 

          After they shoot their Vlive, they went home and changed their clothes to sleep. Sebongies were already laying on their bed and the lights were already off, Jeonghan remembered their cheesecake and sneaked out of their room. He did not want to wake them up so he walked to the kitchen alone. He was so excited tasting the cake they made that morning, so he got a spoon and opened the refrigerator to get the cake. Vernon followed him as soon as he saw him; even if, he still has bubbles on his hands and face because he was still washing his dazzling face.

 

Vernon:

(Creepily called Jeonghan while the lights were off.)

Jeonghan-hyung

(With a cold voice.)

 

          Jeonghan was surprised at that cold voice, the more when he saw Vernon’s face filled with bubbles. Vernon found Jeonghan amusing, caught in the act, holding the cake while the spoon was clipped on his lips.

 

Vernon:

Hyung, what do you think you’re doing?

 

Jeonghan:

Yah! Wash your face first and…

Let’s eat!

(He invited Eat-Vernon to join him.)

 

Vernon:

Okay.

Why not call the others?

 

Jeonghan:

They all fell asleep after I finish taking my shower.

 

Vernon:

Wait for me! Slice a piece now and put it in a plate.

 

          Vernon rushed to the bathroom to finish what he had to do with his beautiful face and headed back to the kitchen with Jeonghan. When he came back, Jeonghan was busy eating while scanning their pictures that he took since morning. He was smiling and did not see his baby Vernon coming.

 

Vernon:

You must be crazy, Hannie-hyung. You’re smiling alone.

(.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Displayed his luring giggle.)

I was scanning our photos and

Why do you keep on surprising me?!

 

Vernon:

You’re just focused on one thing, that’s why.

(He scolded at him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Look at this!

(Gave him his phone and let Vernon look at the photos.)

 

Vernon:

(Saw Seungkwan and his picture and laughed.)

That’s funny. He looked like a teddy bear.

 

 

Jeonghan:

It’s cute!

(Pinched baby Vernon’s face.)

 

Vernon:

(He found him cute.)

But hyung, don’t post it.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

Vernon:

(Curious about the taste of the cheesecake they made.)

It looks yummy.

(Opened his mouth to have a bite.)

Ah~

 

          Jeonghan scooped a spoonful of the cake and fed his Di ‘Caprio. They shared one spoon as they finished one slice.

 

Vernon:

It was unexpectedly good. No wonder you can’t stop eating.

(He smiled.)

 

Jeonghan:

I want more but I want all of us to taste this.  I’ll save the rest for tomorrow.

 

Vernon:

It’s not that sweet, but I like it.

 

Jeonghan:

I know.

 

          Surprisingly, Jeonghan was not sleepy that time and Vernon stayed beside him. They scanned their photos together, when all of a sudden, Vernon spoke to his hyung seriously.

 

Vernon:

Hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at him.)

Yes?

 

Vernon:

If…

(He was shy.)

 

Jeonghan:

You need something? Are you sleepy?

 

Vernon:

No… not that.

If someone is bothering you again, tell me, okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(Admired the younger one beside him. Jeonghan sees him as a man being more chivalrous than any of the knights during medieval period and smiled.)

Okay. I promised you, right?

Why, all of a sudden?

 

Vernon:

I… I just don’t like that somebody will take advantage of you, especially when they have powers and we are weak.

 

Jeonghan:

(Clueless of why Vernon acted like that and couldn’t help but embrace his adorable baby, acting like a mature man, in front of him.)

Okay. I understand.

(Tapped his own cheeks as he wished for his hero’s kiss.)

 

Vernon:

What now, hyung?

(Puzzled of what Jeonghan was doing.)

 

Jeonghan:

Can I have a good night kiss from my ‘Jack’- titanic.

 

Vernon:

Ah, hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t be shy. No one will see.

( and, at the same time, persuade him.)

 

          Vernon looked around and smiled. He gave what his angel wished as he pressed his lips against Jeonghan’s cheeks tenderly.

 

Vernon:

(Laughed as he noticed that he stained Jeonghan’s cheeks with a blueberry syrup.)

I bet you will sleep well with those blueberry on your cheeks.

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed)

Yes and I will have the sweetest dreams ever!

C’mon, let’s brush our teeth and sleep!