세븐틴: FIRE (불타오르네 )

Behind the Scenes: Cue

Reminders: Behind the Scenes:Cue is a sequel of Behind the Scenes: Standby. :D

Enjoy and have a nice day!

___________

 

세븐틴: FIRE (불타오르네 )

 

Seventeen is in the midst of their intense promotion leaving them tired. They only see the whole member when it is already time to sleep and hardly had a meal together. In the morning, some of the members had to go while others were still sleeping. At night, they just say goodnight to everyone, and they just kiss each other’s cheeks before lying down without any words to say.

 

          The next morning, same thing happened. Mingyu, Hoshi, Jeonghan, and The 8 went together riding a single van. Their location was only in one building, but they had to separate because they had to attend different shows.

 

Jeonghan went to host a show together with other representative of girl and boy group. It went well and the crowd was hyped by the enchanting and energetic performances from the other groups. Hosting won’t give you the impression that it was a tiring job because people thought that it’s just speaking. The truth is it’s also tiring to stand and project while speaking in front of a lot of people. In addition to that, every host must have the energy to handle the whole show. Jeonghan saw Seolhyun once again. Their group was performing there because they had to promote their new album too. Jeonghan greeted her happily.

 

Seolhyun:

(Bowed and greeted him warmly.)

Hi! How are you, Jeonghan ah.

(Her groupmates were surprised because they greeted each other like they were friends.)

 

Jeonghan:

Hi!

(He greeted the others nicely.)

Your performance was great. Great job.

 

AOA:

Thank you!

 

          Jeonghan excused himself because he was going to wrap up his things and wait for the other members to get their activities done before going home. On the other hand, AOA was really surprised about that warm greeting they received from the known ‘Angel’ of Seventeen. Some even had a crush on him after that encounter.

 

          Meanwhile, Jeonghan wanted to go to the bathroom but unfortunately, the bathroom on the floor was flooded by people. He went down to the other floor to look for another bathroom. While washing his hands, he felt his vision was spinning again. He held tight on the sink and relax himself. His body which is starting to get used to relaxing was overwhelmed by the sudden change because of tons of projects given to him. Attending these projects made him tired and feel weak. He wiped his hands with tissue and walked through the door. He was still okay; though, his vision was quite blurred. He tried to get his phone but unfortunately, he left it in his dressing room with his pouch. Someone opened the door before him and looked at them squinting his eyes.

 

          He finally lost control on his body and fainted. He was caught by a cute creature who was infront of him at that time; though, they landed so bad that it hurt his hero’s .

It was V (Taehyung) from BTS together with Jin. They were totally surprised by it. He rescued him; neverthelss, they tried to identify the poor angel’s identity. Taehyung brushed Jeonghan’s hair. They were surprised that they found an angel on his arms. He was stunning, and it seemed that they can hear a heavenly sound inside their ears.

 

Jin:

Jeonghan! It’s Jeonghan of Seventeen!

Yah, what should we do?

 

Taehyung:

(He was still on his dream when Jin slapped him.)

Let’s take him with us.

 

          Taehyung carried Jeonghan to their dressing room that surprised the rest of their members.

 

Rap Monster:

Hey! Who’s that?

 

Jin:

Jeonghan. He collapsed.

(Carried Jeonghan carefully on his arms.)

 

Rap Monster:

Why not take him to the clinic.

 

Taehyung:

We kidnapped him.

(He fanned him and took good care of him.)

 

          Jin instructed Jimin to arrange the sofa for him to rest. They lay him there while Taehyung became obsessed with his face.

 

Rap Monster:

Shouldn’t we call their members?

 

Jimin:

(Scanned jeonghan’s pockets.)

He has no phone with him.

 

Jin:

Call the medics first.

 

          They waited for him to wake up while looking at him. They were so embarrassed of themselves because they couldn’t take their eyes off him. Especially V who’s sitting beside him.

 

Taehyung:

Hyung, He’s beautiful. Is he even real?

He’s still beautiful; eventhough, he cut his hair short.

(He was in the middle of his dream again.)

 

Jin:

You’re right. How could he have those nice perfect rosy lips?

 

J-Hope:

Yeah, I agree.

 

Rap Monster:

(Facepalmed.)

Yah, what are you talking about. We better inform their leader.

 

Suga:

Yeah, but how? There’s no phone.

 

          While they were waiting for their show, they were rehearsing except for their mischievous cherub, Taehyung. He was playing with Jeonghan’s silky white skin and touching every details of his face without any permission. His expression was way too amazed as he smiled up to his ears. Rap Monster was calling him but he won’t go. 30 minutes before their guesting, Jeonghan woke up seeing Taehyung’s wide yet cute smile.

 

          V, as usual, acted immediately as he closed his mouth abruptly and composed himself well. He made a cool position even after he was caught that he was not. Taehyung called the other members to inform that Jeonghan was awake.

 

          Recalling of what happened, Jeonghan slowly realized that he bumped into another group and caused some trouble again. He immediately sat and apologized to them. BTS members literally froze like they were statues as soon as Jeonghan opened his eyes, amazed by his heavenly beauty.

 

Jeonghan:

(bowed sincerely to them.)

Sorry for causing you trouble. Thank you for everything. I must go now. I’m terribly sorry.

 

Taehyung:

(Grabbed Jeonghan’s soft hands.)

It’s fine. You can stay here while we were waiting for our turn.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled at him.)

Thank you.

(Wondering where his phone was.)

My phone?

 

Jimin:

(Spoke with a gentle expressionless tone.)

You don’t have any with you when you collapsed.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh my! I left it in the studio.

I should really be going.

Thank you so much for everything. I owe you a lot.

 

Rap Monster:

It’s nothing. Take care of yourself.

(Mesmerized on how he melted his heart with those graceful image.)

 

Taehyung:

Will you go somewhere else?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope. I have to wait for the other members to finish their schedules so we can go together.

 

Taehyung:

Then just get your things and wait here.

 

Jin:

Well, you can do that.

(He immediately agreed.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Shyly refused their offer because he was so embarrassed of what happened.)

Thank you but I think I have to go.

 

J-Hope:

Be careful.

 

          The cute Taehyung who’s trapped in Jeonghan’s beauty came along with him to accompany him to get his things and dragged him back again. He clung on him like a puppy, and Jeonghan just found him so adorable that he couldn’t resist.

 

          Meanwhile the other members were calling Taehyung because they’re about to start shooting. Taehyung pulled Jeonghan gently all the way to their waiting room. Everybody was so surprised of what V did to him.

 

Rap Monster:

I’m so sorry Jeonghan-ssi.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled gently.)

No hyung, I should be thanking you. Can I stay here just for a moment? I’ll just wait for their reply.

 

Rap Monster:

Sure thing.

(He smiled.)

 

          Taehyung was just following him wherever he goes. Jin had his eyes fixed on him and couldn’t concentrate on practicing their steps. J-Hope who was already hooked with Jeonghan was already imitating V. Jimin, Suga, and Rap Monster gave up on scolding their other team mates. They just waited for the stage director to call them.

 

          Jeonghan was calling Mingyu and the other members as of the moment while being hugged by the naughty Taehyung. Rap Monster scolded him and dragged him far from Jeonghan.

 

Rap Monster:

(Smiled gently.)

Go ahead. Please ignore this brat.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine with it, Hyung. He’s so adorable.

(He excused himself after Mingyu answered the phone.)

Hyung, I’ll excuse myself first.

 

          Rap Monster just nod and let him do what he had to do. Jeonghan talked to Mingyu over the phone.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-ah, are you done shooting? I cannot contact Hoshi and The 8.

 

Mingyu:

Not yet. It may take a while. Sorry. We just took our break.

 

Jeonghan:

I see. Okay, just message me.

 

Mingyu:

Where are you now?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m with BTS Sunbaenim.

 

Mingyu:

How did you get in there?

 

Jeonghan:

Something happened… I’ll just tell you when we meet.

Go back to work.

 

Mingyu:

Text me what floor. I’ll fetch you right away.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. thank you.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, saranghae~

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae~

(Without any hesitation.)

 

          They heard their conversation and found it weird; at the same time, amusing. The angel got another call from The8 who was with Hoshi and told them they weren’t done either.

 

The8:

Hyung, just wait for a while. We’ll come soon.

Saranghae~

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you. Saranghae, Minghao-yah and Soon Young-ah.

(He sat quietly on the sofa and start waiting for their reply.)

 

Jin:

What did they say?

 

Jeonghan:

I have to wait for them.

 

Jin:

(offered their room generously.)

You can stay here while waiting.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, hyung.

 

J-Hope:

(offered him some cookies.)

Cookies?

(He approached him shyly.)

 

Jeonghan:

(accepted it passionately.)

Thank you, hyung.

 

Jungkook:

Drinks, hyung.

(Served him a chilled juice.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Blinked his beautiful bug eyes partnered with a cute smile.)

Thank you so much.

 

          He bit the cookies and hanged it in his luscious lips for some time as he kept on texting the other members. Bang Tan Boys were kind of lured with those y lips biting the chocolate chip cookies. Some redirected their gaze to other things but Taehyung, J-Hope, Jungkook and Jin stared at him without even noticing that the director was already calling them on stage. Jimin slapped them at the back.

 

Taehyung;

Jeonghan ah, we’re just be on stage for a while.

 

Jeonghan:

(Cheered them up.)

Fighting!

 

          They liked it when they were cheered as they set their foot in the stage and performed energetically. Loud screams were heard up until to their room and Jeonghan was amazed on how their fans loved them so much. He dreamt of becoming like them in the future with Seventeen.

 

          Jeonghan decided to treat them a cup of coffee and bought it at the lobby. While ordering, Seungcheol was calling.

 

Jeonghan:

Coups yah, why?

 

S.Coups:

I’ll fetch you. Mingyu and the others will take long for their shooting. Just wait for me and I’ll be there in a while. Okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Thanks. Take care.

(He hesitated to say ‘saranghae’ to him because he kept on avoiding him.)

 

S.Coups:

(he was waiting for it but he never told him that. He initiated.)

Saranghae~

 

Jeonghan:

(he was surprised because he couldn’t read Seungcheol’s mind anymore.)

Saranghae.

I’ll wait for you.

I’ll update you of my location.

(he added.)

 

S.Coups:

Alright.

 

Jeonghan:

(after he ended the call.)

He’s strange.

 

          On the other hand, BTS returned to their waiting room after their short performance and interview, they did not see Jeonghan in the room. They thought he left already and accepted it. Then, they heard that someone was knocking at the door. Jungkook opened it immediately. He saw Jeonghan with his hands full of coffee.

 

Jeonghan:

Can you help me carry these? (Iced Coffee.)

 

Jungkook:

(He immediately gave his assistance to Jeonghan as he panicked.)

Sure, Hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Hi!

 

Taehyung:

Are those for us?

 

Jeonghan:

Yup. Please have one.

(Distributed it to each of them.)

 

          They were so thankful of what he did. They enjoyed their coffee while changing their clothes. Jimin was a little conscious because Jeonghan was there with them. Rap Monster felt the same way and hid behind the door to change. While the others just took out their clothes in front of him.

 

Rap Monster:

Yah!

(He scolded Taehyung who’s changing right in front of Jeonghan and he was just wearing his underwear.)

Go here!

(pointing behind the door.)

 

Taehyung:

Why?

 

          Jin, J-hope, and Jungkook were puzzled by it. They were also called to change in a corner and asked him why.

 

Rap Monster:

Can’t you see that we have visitor?

 

Jin:

What’s the problem with that?

 

Rap Monster:

(Facepalmed.)

Give him a little respect!

 

          Jeonghan heard everything and giggled.

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, don’t scold them. My members were the same. I’m fine with it.

 

Taehyung:

(He teased Jimin)

Show your abs, Jimin hyung!

 

          Jimin blushed and spanked Taehyung on his head. Taehyung was hurt by it and held his head and went to Jeonghan to complain. Jeonghan couldn’t do anything but to pat his head and gave him a healing smile.

 

          They started to play together when Jin came and bit Taehyung’s arms as he was so thrilled and got excited. Jeonghan was surprised by it and others had nothing to do with it, they were so embarrassed by their behaviour. Rap Monster was about to get the both of them out of Jeonghan’s sight when Taehyung bit Jeonghan too.

 

Jeonghan:

(He yelled.)

Aaaaahck!

(Looked at the bitemark at the back of his upper arm.)

Yah!

(He giggled while scolding him.)

 

          Jin was also surprised by it and did not know how to apologize for V’s misbehaviour. All of a sudden, Jeonghan squinted his eyes doing an evil smile. He bit Taehyung in an instant at the same spot. He started playing along to V’s game.

 

Taehyung:

Aaaaack!

(Pushed Jeonghan’s head far from him.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Felt that he got a proper revenge.)

Does it hurt?

(He giggled hard.)

 

          Taehyung completely became comfortable with him and wrestle him a bit. Jin was lured to join them. The other members was completely astonished by it and never knew that Jeonghan is also a naughty one.

 

          Laughter filled the room while the three were playing. J-Hope and Jungkook joined them as soon as they felt that it was just okay. Jeonghan was running around the room as they played like children. He accidentally bumped into Jimin and made him a shield from Taehyung. Jimin was stocked to them and later on slapped V for no reason. They all laughed and continued the game. The next game was having a blind fold while finding the boys. Jeonghan wore the blind fold and started finding them and had his head and body bumped into the corners of the room but he was fine with it. Taehyung came running to Rap Monster who’s sitting quietly on a couch while waiting for their van to fetch him.

 

Rap Monster:

Yah!

 

          Jeonghan calculated the location of the sound where their leader was and thought on how he would catch that cute cherub behind their firm leader. He jumped onto Rap Monster without hurting him. He held his face to know where is his location then, he slightly embraced him without a direct contact to his body. He catched V in an instant as well as Rap Monster’s heart. He smelled so good that made their leader froze while they were playing.

 

Jeonghan:

(He removed the blindfold and apologized but it was like nothing and he was feeling comfortable with it.)

Sorry, hyung.

(He punished Taehyung with a snap on his ears.)

Gotcha!

 

          It was a good moment for Jeonghan and he enjoyed their company so much. It felt like home.

 

Jeonghan:

Woah~ it felt like home, really. I’m sorry for my behaviour.

 

Jin:

It was nothing. We enjoyed it.

 

Jeonghan:

Can we take a photo together?

 

          They automatically huddled up to take a group picture. Taehyung wanted a solo picture with him. He took out his camera as well and had a cute photo taken. Jin did the same thing and stole Jeonghan from the naughty V.

 

Jeonghan was smiling perfectly when Jin did something crazy. He counted 1 to 3 and kissed him on his cheeks. It was a perfect shot and he was happy about it. He did not worry about Jeonghan’s reaction at all.

 

Rap Monster:

Yah! That was way too far, hyung! What are you thinking?

 

Jeonghan:

Chill out, hyung. Nothing to worry.

 

          Rap M. was surprised because it was totally fine with him. Jimin went close to him and asked for a picture together when Jeonghan noticed his cute little hand.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, so cute!

(He held Jimin’s hand after their selca together.)

Aw Sorry. I did not mean to offend you.

(he apologized of his rude behaviour.)

 

          Jimin blushed while the other members laughed so hard. Jeonghan did not intend to and apologize to the bottom of his heart. Jimin was totally fine with it. Jeonghan asked Rap Monster to have their picture taken as well because he already had a selca with the rest of the members except him.

 

Jeonghan:

Can I have a copy?

 

Jungkook:

Sure! I’m sending it to you… now.

 

J-hope:

Sent!

 

          The other members sent their pictures to him immediately while Jeonghan posted their picture together. After a while, Someone knocked on their door. Jin opened the door and found Seungcheol outside. S.Coups greeted them warmly.

 

S.Coups:

Hi! Is Jeonghan there?

 

Jin:

Yeah. Come in.

 

S.Coups:

Thank you for taking good care of him.

(He smiled as he gave some muffins to thank them.)

 

Jin:

Thank you. That was nothing.

 

S.Coups greeted everybody with a smile and called Jeonghan.

 

S.Coups:

We’ll go ahead of you.

 

Taehyung:

(acted cutely.)

Nooooo!

 

          Jimin wrapped Taehyung’s mouth by his cute hands.

 

S.Coups:

Thank you. Until next time.

(Bid a goodbye.)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you so much.

(He greeted them goodbye with a sweet smile.)

 

          Taehyung ran to him and clung on his feet to prevent him from going.

 

Jimin:

Yah! Stop that already.

 

Jeonghan:

(couldn’t resist his cuteness.)

We’ll see each other Taehyung ah.

 

Taehyung:

I’m so sad.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ my puppy.

 

S.Coups:

(Surprised when he started his enchantment to him.)

Yah! Is that the proper behaviour?

 

Jeonghan:

(Ignored him as he was ignoring him.)

Whose puppy are you?

 

Taehyung:

(Got a positive reaction)

Ah! I know that.

Jeonghan’s cute puppy.

 

          Jeonghan was delighted by it and embraced him tightly.

 

Jeonghan:

We’ll see each other again.

Bye.

(Looked at the other members.)

Bye~ See you!

 

Rap Monster:

Bye. Take care.

 

S.Coups:

We will, hyung. Take care.

 

          They walked out of the door while Seungcheol was assisting Jeonghan at his back. Jeonghan told S.Coups that he wanted to eat something; however, he did not hear it clearly because he was holding the door to close it. He came close to Jeonghan’s lips to hear what he was saying and their audience were blushing because it looked so romantic. Like there’s a couple right in front of them.

 

          As the door was closed Rap Monster started nagging at them especially to the members who misbehaved.

 

          The moment Jeonghan and Seungcheol got into their van, the ambience was so quiet filled with awkward air. The bright angelic figure touched his left elbow to the frame of the car’s window and leaned his head gently against his hand. He was uneasy and did some unnecessary movements by his hand. S.Coups quietly observed him all the time. As they went off the road, it was obvious that they were not going to their dorm but Coups remained quiet after he talked to the driver.

 

Jeonghan:

Coups-yah…

(Coups heard his tender, sweet voice for the first time after getting into the van.)

Where are we going? This isn’t the way to our dorm.

(He was sure that they changed their route.)

 

S.Coups:

(He kept his steady cold voice.)

We’re going to the hospital.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

S.Coups:

You cannot breathe right now.

 

Jeonghan:

No, I just…

(He was puzzled of how his knight knew that there was something wrong with him.)

I did not-

(Playing with the bracelet given by S.Coups. He always wear that anytime, anywhere.)

 

S.Coups:

You’re uncomfortable.

(Gave him a stern look.)

You keep playing with your hands.

 

Jeonghan:

(Frowned his brows.)

Then, how does that indicate that I’m having a difficulty in breathing?

(Inhaled a deep breath.)

 

S.Coups:

You cannot hide it from me.

The fact that you are quiet and uncomfortable, that’s the sign that you’re having a hard time on something.

 

Jeonghan:

(Thought that he acted so well on hiding it.)

Really?

 

S.Coups:

(Started scolding him.)

Jeonghan ah, I’m telling you, if you keep on doing that it will not help us. Just be honest and trust us.

 

Jeonghan:

I-

(Started talking to him seriously.)

I feel like I’m a burden to everyone.

(Looked down in despair.)

 

S.Coups:

Don’t say that.

Focus on how you’re going to feel better.

It’s not your fault that that happened to you.

(He sighed whispering.)

It was mine.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry. I did not mean to…

 

S.Coups:

Don’t talk now. It makes me sad.

 

          Jeonghan acted like a child stopped talking while being scolded by his leader.

 

          They arrived at the hospital and went to see the doctor. They were both inside the room to discuss something.

 

Doctor:

You’re stressing out again?

(Writing something but his eyes were fixed on Jeonghan while scolding at him.)

 

          S.Coups remained quiet while they were having a conversation.

 

Jeonghan:

(He did not like the idea that Seungcheol was with them because He would hear everything.)

No, I’m not.

 

Doctor:

I think you are.

You’re not that busy after all.

Seungcheol-ssi made me approve everything you do. Your schedule, your food… so I know your activities.

 

S.Coups:

(Broke his silence.)

Doc!

(Kept his posture straight.)

You don’t have to tell him that.

(He blushed right away.)

 

          Seungcheol always contacts Jeonghan’s doctor about his schedule and consulted him if everything he eats are okay. Basically, he consulted every little things his friend was doing. Seungcheol was really embarrassed that he wanted to escape from the room. The delicate being smiled at him since he never knew how Seungcheol was taking good care of him; although, he was trying to avoid him sometimes.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, Cheol.

 

S.Coups:

(Cleared his throat.)

That’s my duty.

 

          Jeonghan left a subtle pure smile looking at him and it made Cheol’s cheeks emit a pinkish shade.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re so cute, leader.

 

S.Coups:

Yah! Listen to your doctor.

 

Doctor:

You have a very good friend there. So you better take care of yourself in order to protect them also. Alright?

Don’t think too much. It will just make your situation worse.

Do you get what I am saying?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, Doc.

 

          They stayed a few more minutes just to listen to the doctor’s further advice. Jeonghan promised his doctor that he’d never skip his medication and treatment, while, Seungcheol recorded the schedule of his treatment.

 

          As soon as they went out, the expression of the angel did not get any better. He became so shy to their leader, who’s very dedicated to him. He displayed a sad face that made him stop following S.Coups. The older guy did not feel his angel following him so he looked back to see him.

 

S.Coups:

What’s the matter?

(His cold stares were slowly turning into a worried one.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m really sorry that I am acting like this. Just ignore me.

(He continued his little but weak steps.)

 

          Seungcheol held his milky, soft white hands, intertwining his to his angel’s. It was the first time they held hands after a long time. The tough man couldn’t hide that he was worried about the thinned framed man beside him.

 

S.Coups:

Don’t feel sorry. If you keep on doing that I will always feel sorry for you and the other members too because we think that we lacked on something.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t say that. You’re doing a really great job.

 

          They continued walking to the hallway.

 

Jeonghan:

(Opened his mouth a little to call the strong man holding his hand.)

Cheol-ah…

(His voice was weak. It felt like it was only a whisper.)

 

          S.Coups looked back at him to hear what he was saying. It was obvious in the angel’s eyes that he was hurt and his tears were coming out from it.

 

Jeonghan:

I am scared.

(He talked to him in a soft voice. Then, started crying.)

 

          Seungcheol was hurt just by seeing him cry. He did not say any word yet and let him say what he had to say. He wanted his beloved to speak his mind because if not, it will just give him more stress. He maintained a tough face while waiting for Jeonghan to speak.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sobbing.)

I-I don’t want to leave the group.

I’m so scared.

(The feminine side of Jeonghan started to appear.)

 

          He was moved by his words. He stepped forward to caress him by wiping gently his tears. He couldn’t take what he was witnessing and it hurts a lot. He prevented himself to cry but instead of a weak reply, he made a bold statement.

 

S.Coups:

Don’t be. I will stand beside you.

I’m always here for you.

I will not let you go.

(He wiped his friend’s precious tears.)

Let’s go!

 

          They held hands going out of the hospital. Jeonghan did not have any idea of where Coups would bring him. He just followed and trust him like he did with the other members. They rode the van once again and went to an unfamiliar place. Jeonghan stared blankly observing the place.

 

Jeonghan:

(Broke the silence.)

Where are we?

(He spoke with a sad tone.)

 

Seungcheol:

(He smiled at him beautifully.)

We’re going on a date!

I want to ride a cable car to witness the sunset.

 

          He noticed that Jeonghan was really sad but he kept his head up.

 

Seungcheol:

What’s with that ugly face? Be grateful that I insisted to date you.

 

          But those words couldn’t turned back Jeonghan’s bright face.

 

Seungcheol:

You don’t want?

 

Jeonghan:

(He knew that S.Coups was doing everything just to make him happy.)

But I am hungry.

(Pouted his pink luxurious lips.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Scouwled with Jeonghan’s pout and slapped it lightly.)

Don’t do that!

 

Jeonghan:

Did you just hit me?

(He became pissed of what Cheol did.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Changed the topic.)

We will have a dinner after we ride the cable car. Don’t worry it will not take too long.

 

          They got a ticket and rode a cable car. They were witnessing a very beautiful sunset. The warm color made them relax. It was a truly beautiful and special sight.

 

Jeonghan:

Are we going to eat in an expensive restaurant up there?

(He was pertaining to the expensive fine dining restaurant located in the top of the building.)

 

Seungcheol:

It’s not really expensive, though.

 

Jeonghan:

But it’s a fine dining restaurant!

(He exclaimed.)

 

S.Coups:

That’s why it’s a date! It’s special.

 

Jeonghan:

Wow! What an extravagant man!

(He was amazed by him.)

What’s special with the restaurant? Have you been there?

 

S.Coups:

It’s special because I’m with a special love ones.

(He made a very bold statement.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked abruptly to the man beside him.)

I knew it!

 

S.Coups:

What?

 

Jeonghan:

(began his teasing again. He held Cheol’s pale manly hands.)

I think you’re in love with me!

(He put on a serious but cute face.)

 

S.Coups:

(He was startled because Jeonghan’s statement was bolder than his and sighed giving him a tired expression. A sign that he aready surrendered.)

Fine.

(He admitted it coolly and sighed again.)

 

          The pale knight showed a hopeless face because Jeonghan’s confidence never cease to amaze him. Though, his heart beats so fast. As in really fast as if he was competing with a cheetah; eventhough, he knew Jeonghan would not take it seriously. Meanwhile, Jeonghan showed him a bored face. Coups was focusing on the sunset and never look back at Jeonghan because he became so shy.

 

Jeonghan:

This date is so boring!

(He added with a frowned, adorable face.)

 

Seungcheol:

What?

(He raised his voice in surprise and glared at him.)

Boring? Is this boring?

(His eyes were getting bigger as he scolded him.)

 

          Jeonghan started to laugh and did not take everything seriously because it was given that Seungcheol really loved and treasured him as his best friend and comrade.

 

Jeonghan:

You like this kind of date?

(He asked him out of the blue.)

 

S.Coups:

Yes! Why?

(He defended himself.)

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing. It’s romantic. It’s like a drama.

(He looked and smiled at S.Coups.)

 

S.Coups:

I prefer it like this.

(He stayed quiet.)

 

Jeonghan:

I like it too.

It’s very peaceful but it makes me sad.

 

S.Coups:

Don’t cry again!

(Threatened his super demanding yet lovely date.)

 

          Jeonghan embraced Seungcheol without prior notice and Sungcheol’s blood came rushing through his veins. The poor man was struck off guard. He was having a critical heart attack at the moment. His scent was alluring that made S.Coups completely fell for the man in front of him.

 

Jeonghan:

(He whispered to Seungcheol’s ears.)

Thank you for everything.

Please make sure that I stay in the group. I want to be with everyone forever.

 

          S.Coups couldn’t help himself to embrace the heavenly figure in front of him. So tender, so pure. It made Seungcheol calm. He knew that only Jeonghan could turn his heart into a roller coaster.

 

Jeonghan:

But coups-yah! I think I am asking for too much but please watch over me.

(He smiled so close at S.Coups’ face.)

 

          S.Coups was stuck in his position while Jeonghan was recovering. Before Jeonghan achieved to sit properly, Seungcheol embraced his fragile angel’s body. The warm sun light pierced the remaining space between their lips before it touched passionately. Coups’ kisses were so tender and passionate giving Jeonghan a big surprise, feeling his lips receiving a soft but aggressive kisses on his lower and upper lips alternately. It was insane he never expected and throw a slap on Seungcheol’s pale and small face. After that strong slap, The surprised man was also astonished of what he did.

 

Seungcheol:

(Worn a blank surprised expression.)

I’m sorry.

 

          Jeonghan, on the other hand, was also surprised of what he did. The sound of his slap was so loud that he knew it hurt him a lot.

 

Jeonghan:

S-Sorry.

Are you okay?

 

Seungcheol:

(Was still in the state of surprise.)

Yeah. No problem.

I de- deserved it.

Sorry, I was t-tempted.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was so angry upon hearing his excuse.)

Yah!

(He shouted.)

Tempted?! You have sinned already, you rascal!

 

          Seungcheol came to his senses when he heard Jeonghan’s comment and became angry.

 

Seungcheol:

I told you to stay back. You won’t listen. It’s your fault.

 

Jeonghan:

(was even more surprised of what Cheol accused him.)

I know my lips are irresistible, Cheol and it wasn’t my fault! Got it!

You owe me a lot.

(Couldn’t take off his mind what had just happened.)

I’m so angry right now.

 

Seungcheol:

(he was so pissed.)

You ruined the mood!

 

Jeonghan:

Wow! Is it my fault now?

(He’s getting angrier.)

 

Seungcheol:

Yes, it wa-

Wait… Wait!

( his lips in order to identify a taste that came from Jeonghan’s lips.)

 

          Jeonghan saw what he did and was totally in disbelief.

 

Jeonghan:

Woah! Unbelievable!

You’re your-

(His voice was so frustrated.)

Really? Really!

You’re disgusting!

(Firing words at Seungcheol.)

Is my lips really that good?

Look at this guy! Cham!

(Jeonghan was really pissed.)

 

Seungcheol:

(He finally identified the taste.)

Yah!

(He scolded him.)

 

Jeonghan:

What?!

 

Seungcheol:

Did you drink coffee?!

I told you to avoid caffeine!

 

          Jeonghan became quiet as he was guilty of what Seungcheol had discovered. He moved to the other side of the cable car.

 

Seungcheol:

Come here. Come here!

(He was totally pissed off.)

I told you to stop drinking coffee for a while!

This guy, really!

 

Jeonghan:

But it was just once.

(he bowed his head acting like a puppy.)

 

Seungcheol:

I don’t think so.

(Giving him a sharp stare.)

Jun told me that you drink coffee last time.

 

Jeonghan:

Tsk!

That Junhui! I thought he was adorable but…

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t blame him. He’s just concerned.

 

Jeonghan:

Really sorry. This won’t happen again.

(rubbed both of his hands while pleading to their strict leader.)

 

Seungcheol:

Repeat this again and I’ll kill you!

 

          Jeonghan turned into a kitten wishing that their ride would end soon so that he could avoid him for a while. That was how their dog-cat fight ended. They seemed to forget everything until they arrived at the restaurant right after they landed.

 

Seungcheol:

C’mon! It’s time to eat.

 

Jeonghan:

Darn! This is so awkward.

Tsk!

 

Seungcheol:

Make it fast. I thought you are hungry.

 

          Jeonghan walked faster following Coups’ big steps. They sat near the window to see the night view of Seoul. Coups’ fixed his stare at the landscape while Jeonghan was so focused on the menu.

 

Jeonghan:

(became impatient because Seungcheol wasn’t ready to order yet.)

Coups, what’s your order?

 

Seungcheol:

You pick for me.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

(He ordered their meals to the waiter.)

 

          They were waiting for their order when Seungcheol opened his mouth as he looked at him seriously.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, I’m sorry of what I did earlier.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll forgive you this time because of this. (Seungcheol’s treat for him.) But if you repeat that again, I swear!

(He exclaimed.)

 

Seungcheol:

(he started to get pissed off again.)

What? What? What?

(He started to smile and giggle. Then, stayed quiet for a while.)

I might do that again if you ever do what is not allowed for you to do.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re threatening me?!

(Their fight was going to start again.)

 

Seungcheol:

Why? It’s your fault anyway.

 

          Jeonghan was about to say something to the frightening guy in front of him when they sumptuous meal arrived. They forgot everything as they started to eat. They started a little conversation they had just like before. Jeonghan felt so protected and relaxed that time while Cheol felt relieved.

 

          They got home late. As their team mates asked them of where they had been, the only answer they gave was they unwind and ate dinner somewhere.

 

          Joshua noticed that they seemed to be back to a normal state and smiled as he was relieved by it; though, he was not sure if he’s smile again when he would discovered of what happebed between them. Seventeen is back again!

 

          It was time to sleep when Seungcheol remembered what happened earlier that kept him wide awake. The scene kept hunting him, yet he couldn’t help but smile, just thinking of it.

 

-Seungcheol’s song.-

 

Wild Heart

Written by: Paola  Uy                       05-18-2017

 

(SEUNGCHEOLxJEONGHAN)

 

I’m alone, imprisoned

Behind these sturdy walls

With no windows & no doors.

Concealed in this cold room

Freezing my empty heart.

 

You who came from the sky

Freeing this lost soul with a strong blow.

It’s too powerful, too strong.

Enough to bend a giant’s knees

Enough to break a great wall &

More than enough to shelter my heart.

 

I’m afraid I do not deserve your love

I am simply not worthy.

I have to tell my heart to stop loving you

Because I’m too weak to protect you.

 

*Chorus

I’m scared that I’m not enough

I can’t trust myself of taking care

Of your precious heart.

That’s why I tried to escape

But my feet runs back to you.

I tried to keep the distance

And yet my heart screams for you.

So I said Shhhh…

Stop! Enough!

 

Returning back, chaining my heart

Inside a tight cage

With no space & no key

Hidden in the dark

Locking my wild heart.

 

Then, you who came by the light

Heating up my cold heart

It’s too warm, too bright.

Enough to melt the strongest metal

Enough to light the dark at night &

More than enough to love this heart of mine.

 

I’m afraid I do not deserve your love

I am simply not worthy.

I have to tell my heart to stop loving you

Because I’m too weak to protect you.

 

*Chorus

I’m scared that I’m not enough

I can’t trust myself of taking care

Of your precious heart.

That’s why I tried to escape

But my feet runs back to you.

I tried to keep the distance

And yet my heart screams for you.

So I said Shhhh…

Stop! Enough!

 

I locked myself

But I can’t control it.

I tried to lie

But I can’t deny it.

My wild heart,

Madly in love with you.

My wild heart

Couldn’t stop loving you.

Oh wild heart, my wild heart.

Shhhhh…

Stop! Enough!

 

This wild heart, my wild heart

Shhhh…

Stop! Enough!

I’m afraid I do not deserve your love

I am simply not worthy.

I have to tell my heart to stop loving you

Because I’m too weak to protect you.