세븐틴: Accidents

Behind the Scenes: Cue

세븐틴: Accidents

 

          In filming movies or dramas, there’s always a possibility of accidents. No matter how careful you are, accidents are unpredictable and may occur anytime, anywhere.

 

-“The Traitor is the Hero” Set-

 

They were filming in an old structure inside a well-preserved national heritage village in one of the provinces in Korea. Joshua was inside a manmade tunnel under a small 5-meter bridge that was built long time ago. The curator advised them not to step on the bridge because that structure was not that sturdy as before. That’s why they prohibit their visitors to pass on that bridge anymore.

 

Joshua and Jun were about to film the scene under that old bridge. One moment, Jun noticed that some small things were crumbling down from the bridge. Out of his intuition, he went near to it; even though, the director was scolding and instructing him not to leave his position unless he say so. The Chinese boy did not mind their director’s voice and began to hear nothing when he saw big chunks of blocks started to fall down on Joshua’s fragile body. He ran as fast as he could and covered his head first upon entering. Joshua, on the other hand, was surprised when a block hit his shoulders. He looked up, but then, Jun came to rescue him. The brave young man protected Joshua using his body as a shield and secured before they ducked down on a safe corner.

 

Half of the bridge collapsed all of a sudden and everyone was frightened upon witnessing it. The director called for a rescue, while Hoshi, The8, and Jihoon went to the location their other team members were. They froze and terrified by the scene they were witnessing. The bridge continued to collapse, and they could do nothing but to hope that they were just fine.

 

The rescue team responded quickly and reminded everyone first to stay back. However, the rescue team’s 1st protocol is to wait for the structure to be stable before entering in to a certain construction, so they couldn’t move just yet because the bridge was still collapsing.  They needed to wait for the right time because they couldn’t risk more loss in their operation.

          The three disconcerted, helpless boys were crying for help.

 

Hoshi, Woozi, & The8:

Joshua-hyung! Jun-hyung!

(He shouted at the top of their lungs.)

 

          Their hearts were pounding, most especially the heads of the project. They were pleading that they have to rescue the two young boys trapped in that ruins as soon as possible, but they had no choice but to wait.

 

-Inside the Ruins-

 

          Joshua was lying down on the floor, while Jun was above him. They were both safe, but Joshua was in a state of shock and could barely talk at the moment. Luckily, there were 2 pieces of woods that blocked the stones from falling to them. The only consequence was, if Jun moved his body, it would collapse again.

 

Jun:

(He smiled)

Hyung, are you okay?

 

Joshua:

Oh my God!

Jun, are you alright?

(Checked Jun’s body if he got hurt or something.)

 

Jun:

Yeah. We’re on the safest side of the bridge.

(Jun was able to position themselves strategically.)

 

Joshua:

Can you rest?

 

Jun:

I can’t. If I move, the stones will fall to us.

(Though his hands began to shake because his feet was suspended on something that made his hands carry all the weight.)

Hyung…

(Laughing)

 

Joshua:

What?

Why are you laughing?

(He was surprised on Jun’s reaction)

Yah, are you getting crazy?

Did something hit you?

 

Jun:

Hyung, please push my body a little. My hands are shaking.

 

Joshua:

Oh!

Okay.

Are you hurt?

 

Jun:

Just a little.

How about you?

 

Joshua:

I’m fine.

Thank you for saving me.

 

Jun:

That’s nothing.

 

          Then, after a while, Joshua saw something dripping on Jun’s head. He couldn’t see it because it’s dark.

 

Joshua:

Jun, something’s flowing on your face.

 

Jun:

Huh?

(He was clueless)

 

          The liquid form dripped on Joshua’s face and that was when he figured out what was it by its smell.

 

Joshua:

You’re bleeding!

(He panicked)

 

Jun:

Oh really? No wonder I feel a sting on my head. Something hit on my head earlier but it’s not that hard.

Anyway, I’m fine. Just help me, hyung.

(He smiled gently.)

Keep pushing me.

 

          They stayed in that position for as long as 30 minutes. Fortunately, the bridge is just a small structure that suffices people from crossing a small river long time ago, but the river was already dry in the present time because of the development around the area.

 

          In a while, they heard voices calling their names. The two immediately responded.

 

Joshua:

We’re here!

Please hurry, Jun is injured.

 

          The rescue team followed the voice. They arrived at their exact location and recued them immediately. The operation lasts for another 30 minutes because they have to be careful as well.

 

          Finally, they got out safely; however, Jun’s face was covered with blood. The medics were already prepared and positioned themselves in front of the exit to cure them. Meanwhile, when the three boys saw that they were alive, they ran to them.

 

Jihoon:

Are you guys, okay?

 

The8:

Hyung, your head!

 

Jun:

(He’s wiping the blood off his pretty face.)

I’m o-

(He passed out because he already loss a lot of blood.)

 

Joshua, Hoshi, Woozi, and The8:

Jun!/Hyung!

 

          Jun was rushed to the hospital, as well as, Joshua. Their filming was cancelled and the director let them rest first. The director went to the management and had a meeting about the incident.

 

-In the Hospital-

 

          Sebongies contacted the other members about what happened. While Joshua was so worried about him. The four of them were like puppies in front of the emergency room, waiting for the news and hoping that it was a good one. A few minutes after, the doctor came out of the emergency room and reported them that Jun was fine; although, he had to be stitched on his head. Fortunately, the wound he had was not that dangerous and deep at all. They just need to run some tests just to be sure, so they had to wait for it before going home.

 

          They were all relieved and visited Jun in his room. The super hero was still unconscious; nevertheless, he’s just fine.

         

         

Soon: Young:

(Looked at the troubled Joshua beside him)

It’s not your fault, hyung. It’s an accident.

 

Jihoon:

He’s right. What’s important is, Jun-hyung is safe.

(He added)

 

The8:

I just got scared when his face was covered with blood. Thank goodness he’s safe.

 

          Seungcheol called them immediately right after he saw the message.

 

Seungcheol:

Shua, how’s he?

 

Joshua:

He’s fine now.

(With a badly worried face.)

 

Seungcheol:

Is it bad?

 

Joshua:

The doctor said, he’ll be fine.

(With a sad tone)

 

Seungcheol:

And you?

 

Joshua:

I’m totally fine. He protected me.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay, then. Jeonghan and I are on our way.

 

Joshua:

Take care.

Keep us posted.

 

Joshua:

Alright.

 

Jeonghan:

(Spoke beside Seungcheol)

Shua, please take care of him.

 

Joshua:

I will.

 

          Not too long after, Jeonghan and Cheol arrived to the hospital where Jun was confined. They saw Joshua talking to the doctor and seemed everything was fine.

 

Seungcheol:

(Called Shua)

Joshua, how’s he?

 

Joshua:

He’s fine now. He’s just unconscious; though, he got 3 stitches on his head.

 (Sighed)

 

Seungcheol:

It wasn’t your fault.

(Smiled and patted Joshua)

You both survived and you did a great job!

Where are the others?

 

Joshua:

At the waiting room. They are sleeping.

 

Jeonghan:

Sleeping anywhere, huh?

(He smiled)

Where is Jun?

 

          Joshua led them to Jun, but when they got there, the charming boy was awake and seating on his bed.

 

Jun:

Oh, hyung!

 

Joshua:

Sorry.

 

Jun:

(Smiled)

You should say thank you, instead, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

He’s right.

How are you, our JunHui?

 

Jun:

Fine.

 

Jeonghan:

You must be hungry?

 

Jun:

Yeah. Kind of.

 

          The charming Chinese boy seem so well.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll order some food for us.

(He smiled but it was painted on his face that he was worried too.)

 

Seungcheol:

Nice!

(Gestured a high five to Jun)

 

Jun:

(Clapped his hands to their leader as his response)

Yeah!

(Noticed Joshua)

Shua-hyung… no need to worry. I’m fine.

 

Joshua:

You’re so reckless!

(He scolded him)

 

Jun:

Well, I’d rather be reckless than witnessing that steel pierce through your body, you know.

I saw that and I was prepared for that. That’s why I went to a different direction.

(He boasted himself)

 

Joshua:

(Not convince but slowly was getting convinced)

Right.

Thank you.

(Spoke with his tender, windy voice.)

 

Jun:

Welcome.

(He winked coolly.)

What happened to the shooting?

 

Joshua:

They cancelled it because of what happened. We will resume tomorrow, but you’re not included. You will rest tomorrow. That’s what the director said. You lost a lot of blood there. (Pointed his lips to Jun’s head)

The director is so mad right now.

He’s scary.

 

Jun:

I see.

 

          After some time, sebongies started swarming in Jun’s room. Seungkwan, as usual, is so talkative. It’s okay with Jun, but the others kept on telling him to be quiet. After a few hours, they got the result of his other examination, and Jun was allowed to be discharged.

          The 13 mighty boys, who lacks sleep went home very tired. It was the first time, everybody went back home together again.

 

          The next day, Jun and Jeonghan were left alone in their house. Jeonghan has his schedule in the afternoon again, and he was supposed to go alone; however, Jun wanted to go with him rather than resting at home.

 

Jun:

Hyung, can I go with you?

 

Jeonghan:

No, Junhui. Be a good boy.

(Like a mother scolding her kid)

 

Jun:

But, hyung… I wanna go. Please. It’s boring here.

(Frowned his brows, trying to convince his angel)

Pleaaase.

(Blinked his eyes beautifully)

 

Jeonghan:

Ask Coups and Joshua. If they said you can, then, I’ll let you.

 

Jun:

(He needed to get the approvals from the mighty triumvirate Seventeen hyungs)

Okay.

(He was confident that they would allow him. He called Coups, while clinging on Jeonghan in the kitchen, who was looking for something to eat in the morning.)

Hyung!

(Put his phone on loud speaker)

 

Seungcheol:

Oh?

(With a cold, low voice)

You okay?

 

Jun:

Yeah!

(He answered enthusiastically.)

I’m bored here, can I go with Hannie-hyung?

 

Seungcheol:

If you are okay now, then go.

(He knew that Jun knows his limit)

Just be careful.

 

Jun:

Okay, hyung. Thank you!

(Dialling Joshua’s phone number)

Yes! Did you hear that, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(Powerless)

Fine.

 

Joshua:

(Answered Jun’s call)

Hello?

(His voice always serenades someone who calls him)

Jun?

 

Jun:

Hyung, I will go with Jeonghan-hyung on his set. Can I?

 

Joshua:

Are you okay now?

 

Jun:

Yes!

 

Joshua:

It’s up to you. I trust you.

 

Jun:

Thank you!

 

Joshua:

Alright.

(Smiled)

Take care.

 

Jun:

You too!

 

Jeonghan:

Wow! You got a very strong convincing powers, Jun!

 

          Jeonghan let him go with him, so they both prepared themselves for work. Sebongies’ mom changed first the bandage on Jun’s head before going out. They came to the location early and introduced Jun to the whole casts and team of the movie. The quiet young man became mute as he froze like Hoshi upon seeing the stars that he only sees on TV: nevertheless, he never forgets to greet them with a bow and a warm and bright smile.

 

          Hoshi, DK, and now Jun were the only ones to see the set. Mostly, Jeonghan goes alone because they all have their own schedules too.

 

          Jeonghan prepared himself for the shooting and wore his ordinary clothing as a man with his long hair. Jun automatically became stiff and fixed his eyes to his beautiful, dazzling angel. The scene that he’d going to do was an intense fight scene. He volunteered himself to do it rather than having a stunt double.

 

          The stunt supervisor put on the harness on him and on the other stunt men too. Jeonghan was trying to remember his stunts on the other side, while the stunt men were stretching their bodies before taking the scene.

 

Director:

Alright, prepare…

In 1…2…3, ACTION!

 

          Jeonghan took a deep breath and executed the stunts. Well, they couldn’t expect that he would be safe from the sway of the fake swords. There were instances that he got hit by it; however, he tried his best to endure it because they need to finish the scene immediately. Besides, his harness was more painful than the sword. It was place on his two legs, hips, and upper body. The fabric seemed to squeeze his small body frame every time he swings.

 

Jun watched the scenes diligently, that if he was allowed not to close his eyes, he won’t. It looked so cool and Jun wanted to experience that kind of scene too. He was focused on the techniques they put on the sword fight, and on how they perform some stunts while floating in the air.  It was the first time he saw his hyung worked so hard like this. Jeonghan is a hardworking and a serious person when it comes to work, but he could never imagine that he’d do such exhausting things like that.

 

The scene’s choreography was awesome. It was like a real fight, like what he saw on animated films. Their movements were smooth yet heavy. Jeonghan, Hye Jin, Ah-In, and the stunt men did a great job on doing their part.

 

          Unfortunately, they did 5 takes of it before they got the right one. The actors never imagine how hard it was to perform while on the air compared to the ground. They needed to give not just their 100 percent, but their 300 percent.  It was so exhausting. Poor angel, he had to suffer all of it. They would also have another fight scene to their next location in the afternoon; nevertheless, Jeonghan was game on any of it.

 

          After completing the scene, the casts were being dropped carefully on the ground. Jun rushed to assist Jeonghan in the mid-air. He caught Jeonghan’s body while floating in the air. He helped the angel to go down carefully until his feet landed safely on the ground.

 

Jun:

(Immediately check everything on Jeonghan)

Are you still good?

(Because he knew how painful it was.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, lovely.

(He smiled charmingly.)

 

Jun:

You’re sweating a lot.

(Then )

It’s the first time I saw you like this.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m always like this… Hard-working.

(Winked)

 

          Jun giggled upon hearing those sweet boast and witnessing those sweetest smile on earth by his angel.

 

Director:

Okay, break! You can eat your lunch there.

(Pointed the tent with catering services)

After an hour, we’re heading back to the palace.

 

          Obviously, the whole team was starving. It was so quiet because they were focused on the meal. Jun, while eating, couldn’t help but to praise his hyung for performing such a great stunt.

 

Jun:

Hyung, you look cool!

 

Jeonghan:

I am always cool.

 

Jun:

Eeeeiii~

(Giggled)

 

          After the lunch break, the rode their vans to go back to their next location. Jun stayed quiet all the time but if he got asked, he would give them a straight answer and cut it with a minimal conversation.

 

HyeJin:

You are the quietest member I’ve seen so far.

 

Jeonghan:

(As usual, bragged his Jun)

He’s a shy person but he’s kind. Maybe because it’s the first time he see you, hyung.

 

HyeJin:

What’s his nickname?

 

Ah-In:

Ah! It’s been a while since we did the pay back, hyung. Let’s do it again.

 

Jun:

Payback?

 

Ah-In:

DK and Hoshi are very satisfied with their paybacks. I’m sure you will.

(Winked)

 

Jun:

(Interested)

How?

 

HyeJin:

Jeonghan, start!

 

Jeonghan:

Whose phantom thief are you?

 

Jun:

(Wasn’t expecting that kind of introduction)

Why that?

 

Jeonghan:

C’mon! I’m doing this for you too!

(Convinced himself that he’s doing the favor.)

 

Jun:

(Not confident because his hyung was confident)

You seem confident.

I’m scared.

 

Ah-In:

(Laughed)

Go on.

Again.

(He requested because he was so prepared.)

 

Jeonghan:

JunHui, whose phantom thief are you?

 

Jun:

(Spoke while his face was covered)

Hannie-hyung’s phantom thief.

(He shrunk on his seat)

 

HyeJin:

(Interrupted immediately)

Jeonghannie, whose princess are you?

 

Jeonghan:

(He thought that it would be fine, but as they keep on repeating those words, he felt embarrassed)

Hye-haaaaaa…

(Sighed a deep breath)

 

Jun:

Woah!

(Gained his pride back)

 

HyeJin:

Whose princess are you?

( more)

 

Jeonghan:

HyeJin-hyung’s princess.

 

HyeJin:

(Squeezed his princess’ porcelain-skinned cheeks)

Aigoo~ I’m a proud brother.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

It’s the first time you did that to me, hyung.

(Wore a cute irritated expression)

 

HyeJin:

Why? Is it bad to pinch your cheeks? I’m your hyung.

(Raised his brows)

 

Ah-In:

(Defended HyeJin)

You did the same thing to DK and Hoshi.

(Curious about thief nickname.)

Why thief? And on the top of that, phantom thief?

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmm… it’s a sweet nickname though.

(Thrilled them on purpose)

All of my nicknames are not just a nickname. It has a very cute meaning.

And-i-won’t-tell-you.

(Teased them back)

 

Ah-In:

Okay. Fine.. then,

Whose doll are you?

 

Jeonghan:

(Gritted his teeth)

Ah-In Hyung’s doll.

(Sighed)

Aigoo~

(At the back of his mind)

I hope the others (other casts) won’t do this.

(He remembered that Ji Jin Hee, the happy old man, loves calling him his daughter whenever he sees him in ladies wear.)

 

          They arrived at the set and they immediately changed their clothes and make-up. It was Jeonghan’s time to wear his disguise as a gisaeng that time for another sneaky action stunts. He still have to wear the harness because they need some help with their jumps.

 

          Jun was utterly surprised and got his words jumbled upon seeing his pretty hyung wearing a gorgeous hanbok. Of course, Jun’s eyes was only on his beautiful angel.

 

Jun:

Woah! You’re gorgeous!

 

          Ah-In and HyeJin never ceased to be surprised in every member who was proud of their angel’s beauty. They could even announce it everywhere.

 

HyeJin:

Every one of you just spit that word (beautiful) out, no matter how he looks, do you?

 

Jun:

Yeah. I think so.

I don’t know, my mouth automatically speak those words.

(Laughed)

 

Ah-In:

You can’t blame the boys.

Even the director scouted for him personally, so it’s definitely a thumbs up.

 

HyeJin:

Right.

(Agreed)

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan, would do some scenes with InSung first before the stunts because they altered some of the fight scenes as the creative director requested. After the scene with InSung, he was called on the spot where they usually take the martial art lesson.

 

          For the meantime, while the others were doing the scenes, Jeonghan was on a corner, busy practicing his new stunts. One moment, they could hear their director shouting at someone over the phone. He was definitely not in a good mood. The director received a call from the agency of the ‘supposed-to-be’ stunt man who’d act with Jeonghan on a scene that they would shoot that day. He was so furious because, besides the stunt man couldn’t go due to his injury from his previous work, they had no one to replace him. On the top of that, the producers would be mad if they’d cancel their shooting because it would cost them a lot.

 

          Since Jeonghan had no one to practice that time, the stunt director, asked somebody else first. He saw Jun and asked him to be Jeonghan’s partner for a while. Jun accepted it because he had nothing to do in the first place.

 

          The instructors started to teach them the new choreography of the fight scene. The two boys were so focused on their lesson. As they were learning it, they felt that it was not an ordinary cool fight scene, it’s somehow a sensual one. Jeonghan couldn’t help but asked the instructor.

 

Jeonghan:

Sir, why is it somehow… y?

 

Stunt Director:

 (Laughed)

It’s good that you notice.

(Then, he explained)

The director instructed us to do it a little bit sensual because he wanted the fight scene not too loud and would fit the atmosphere of the scene.

Since, you dressed like a Gisaeng, we did a little y fight scene.

(winked)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, I see.

(He became nervous about it.)

Can I change first?

 

Stunt Director:

No need. You need to practice it with that dress for you to feel and get used to it. That dress of yours is kind of heavy, so bear with it.

I think you won’t be filming it now anyway, so it’s okay if it gets dirty.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

          No further questions asked. They proceeded to the training again. The new fight scene was delicately designed to give the audience a satisfying complicated stunts with a light feel. Indeed, it was a y and an intense fighting scene. It looked so good when it was presented to them that was why the two boys were convinced to learn it. The stunt was designed to be one of the movie’s highlight to build the character of Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

I know you can perform it well.

 

          Jun would play a really arrogant yet intelligent soldier/ assassin coming from the enemy’s side, while Jeonghan was working for the other side.

 

Stunt Director:

Ready? You don’t need to force yourself to do the perfect stunts immediately. Okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(Bragged Jun again)

He can do it!

He’s a martial artist by the way, sir.

 

          Jun paused like a scene in a movie that hung for a second because he did not know what to do with his hyung who always loves to brag them and volunteered them to do something without any prior notice. He spoke no more and just sighed.

 

Stunt Director:

Oh! That’s nice.

Good person to practice with. You can practice at home since the shooting, I think, will be postponed.

Ready for the revised one? This needs flexibility.

 

Jeonghan:

So, after this we can go home?

 

Stunt Director:

I think so.

 

Stunt Director:

(He called Jun)

Young man, come here.

Since you have a knowledge in martial arts, I hope you can get this immediately. It’s just that you have to be careful because you might hit each other. Jeonghan and the stunt man kept on hitting each other accidentally while doing this. So… you know what to do.

 

Jun:

Yes sir.

 

          As they were learning it, it’s kind of complicated but, it’s definitely a master piece.

 

Jeonghan:

Woah! Can we do that?

 

Jun:

Yeah?

(Questioned himself too)

 

Stunt Director:

You can do that, since you are still young.

Okay! Let’s start.

Young man, your name please.

 

Jeonghan:

He’s Jun, sir.

 

Ah-In:

Hannie yah, let him speak!

(Scolded him like a brother)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, yeah.

Go on.

(Giggled)

 

Ji Jin Hee:

(Saw them right away as soon as he arrived and greeted them.)

Oh! My daughter!

 

Jeonghan:

(Face palmed)

My father!

(Played along with him and embraced him)

 

Jin Hee:

Who’s he?

 

Jeonghan:

Pssst! Introduce yourself.

(He did not want to be scolded anymore)

 

Jun:

Hi. I’m Jun, sir. Nice to meet you.

 

Jin Hee:

Our family is getting bigger.

(Laughed)

 

          The Stunt director called them back, and let the two boys follow them. They perspire a lot, and their ability suddenly got challenged. In a span of 2 hours, they only memorized half of it. Not even the intense one.

 

Jun:

This is daebak!

 

Jeonghan:

I’m tired.

(Laid his back on the ground and complaint of how exhausted he was.)

 

          During their break, the director asked them to memorize the new revised lines, so they could perform it in front of him after their current shooting. He would like to see the new fight scene with the script and give the proper emotions for that scene.

 

30 minutes after, they were asked to act what they’ve learned in front of the camera and on set. The director needed to see the execution first, so he would know how to get the proper angle for the scene.

 

Director:

Jun, my son, I’m sorry to have you do this.

Can you perform the stunts with Jeonghan too?

 

Jun:

Its okay, sir. My pleasure.

Yes, sir. I’ll do my best!

 

Director:

Thank you.

Jeonghan! Ready.

Remember your expression, okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, director.

 

          It surprised them when Jun started his acting. He’s good, especially in that kind of role, a slight flirty but scary character. On the other hand, Jeonghan was having a difficulty working with his heavy dress. While doing the scene, his actions was always delayed and he kept hitting Jun’s body with his knees, or bumping his head by his hand.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry Jun.

(Caressed the part that he hit)

 

Jun:

It’s okay. Just do the stunt.

 

Jin Hee:

(He was watching the scene while he’s on the break.)

Aigoo~ son, are you still okay?

 

Jun:

Yes, sir.

(Smiled)

 

Director:

(Focused on their emotions. He mistook Jun as his actor also, and he got scolded too.)

Your expressions, Jun! I need a natural face but the eyes… the eyes! I need a killer look. I know this is hard but, we need to do it. Okay?

 

Jun & Jeonghan:

Yes, director-nim!

 

Director:

Go!

 

-Scene 1-

 

          Jeonghan was an undercover that night. He was instructed to attend a political ‘not-so-formal’ meeting inside the Gisaeng’s house. He dressed as one of them to get a certain information and item from the men who gathered in that party. However, he never thought that somebody was also watching him from the beginning, he was in the party as well and playing the role of a nobleman.

 

          Suddenly, that man came close to Jeonghan and cornered him without being noticed by the drunk, corrupt men who were feasting with the other girls around the table. Jun came casually to him, acting like he’s flirting Jeonghan. He just play cool. On the contrary, the beautiful assassin played along with Jun’s dirty game, so that they wouldn’t create an unnecessary commotion.

 

          Slowly, Jun came crawling close to him, kissing his hands, to let the others see that he was just flirting with him.

 

Jun:

Hi, gorgeous.

(Smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

(Removed his hands from Jun’s grip and kiss)

My hands.

(Played hard to get)

 

Jun:

(Came close to his neck and let him feel his breath)

How come a god of death like you stays here in the land, Jeonghan-ssi?

 

Jeonghan:

(He was threatened)

So, you know all about me, then?

(Smirked with a normal reaction)

 

Jun:

(Pretended to kiss Jeonghan’s neck.)

So-

 

Director:

Cut!

 

-Cut of Scene 1-

 

Director:

Son, can you do exactly what’s on the script. I need to see Jeonghan’s reaction and the look of the whole scene.

Again!

 

Jun:

O-okay sir.

(He blushed)

 

Ah-In:

(Came at their set all of a sudden)

Is he gonna be okay? They’re living in the same house, though.

 

Director:

Kiss him on his jaws.

(Instructed the camera man to get a clip on it for them to study the angle.)

Get a shot from their back and you (pointed on the other camera man) on their side.

Go!

And action!

 

-Scene 2-

 

          Jun went close to kiss Jeonghan’s hand and jaw passionately. Jeonghan displayed a pissed expression, but tried to keep his smile visible.

 

Jun:

(Came close to his neck and let him feel his breath)

How come a god of death stays here in the land, Jeonghan-ssi?

 

Jeonghan:

(He was threatened)

So, you know all about me, then?

(Smirked with a normal reaction)

 

Jun:

(Displayed a blood thirst gaze while smelling Jeonghan’s hair)

Ev-ery-thing.

(He whispered with a ludicrously annoying face.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Shove his head far from the monster)

Well,

(Coolly accepted it)

It doesn’t make you the winner yet.

 

Jun:

Really?

I guess, we’ll meet each other in the palace.

 

Jeonghan:

This is our first and last meeting, Mr.

 

The assassin angel moved his hands backwards and dragged his heavy sleeves with him. However, Jun, on his crawling position, had his hands on Jeonghan’s clothing, so as soon as Jeonghan pulled his dress, Jun’s body was dragged along. He slipped near Jeonghan and accidentally touched each other’s lips heavily. The two gorgeous boys kissed on the lips and stayed like that for a few second because Jun was having a hard time recovering his body from his unbalanced position.

 

Jeonghan and Jun:

(Held their lips)

Aw!

(Because the impact of the crash was so hard that it hurt their teeth)

 

          On the other hand, the producers, directors, and the other actors were surprised.

 

Jun:

Hyung, are you okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. It stings a bit, though.

How about you?

You came here to look after me but I gave you injuries, instead.

(Giggled)

 

          Both of them laughed together while in pain. Meanwhile, the director became quiet because he suddenly thought of something.

 

-Cut of scene 2-

 

Stunt Director:

Are you okay?

I heard the impact.

Are your teeth complete?

(Checked the two boys)

 

Costume Designer:

I think I need to fix the wardrobe.

That might happen, though.

What do you think, director?

 

Director:

I think so too.

Just adjust it a little.

 

Costume Designer:

Okay, director-nim.

 

Director:

You both okay?

(Came to his senses that the two boys just had an accident)

 

Jeonghan & Jun:

Yes, director-nim.

 

          Called his writers, and discussed something. The director wanted to revise the script again that it caused them to argue all of a sudden. The director got furious.

 

Director:

We can get him as an actor. He can do it!

He’s perfect for the role.

 

          The other staffs and actors were just quiet behind them.

 

Producer:

Yes, we can. I can see that, but the scene you want…

 

Writer:

If that’s the case, the storyline would be extended, Director-nim.

(She was troubled because if they all agreed, she had to revise it again.)

 

Producer:

She’s right.

 

          They’re arguing about it, and later on, the director asked them to do the scene again with a peck; though, it’s a sensual peck he wanted. He wanted to show all of them that it was a good idea. He even added some script on the paper.

 

HyeJin:

(He was surprised)

I’m just worried for them.

(Laughed)

 

Ah-In:

Director-nim, are you trying to match them?

(Teased the good director)

 

Director:

I might get him in this movie, but we just need some adjustment. Anyway, it’s not yet final.

(Instructed the camera man to get a shot of it again.)

Go!

 

Jun:

(Blank dazed. His heart beat was racing. He’s nervous that he began perspiring.)

Kiss, director-nim?

O-on the lips?

(With big eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

(Surprised and it took him time to react)

We?

(Pointed his fingers to the two of them.)

 

HyeJin:

It will be awkward for them because they’re in the same house.

 

Ah-In:

I think so too. They are not yet used to this.

(They tried to save their baby brothers.)

 

Director:

(Heard their conversation)

Then, somebody do it.

(Asked somebody)

Ah-In?

(He chose someone)

 

Ah-In:

Okay.

 

Director:

Or Soo Hyun, maybe?

Where is he?

 

Ah-In:

He’s in the dressing room.

Why don’t you just do it? It’s just a kiss. A friendly kiss. Since you plan to get him anyway.

(A sudden change of heart.)

Jeonghan will be really dumbfounded if he receives a kiss on each of us. He’ll be bothered by it, director-nim.

(Concerned of how he would feel.)

 

Director:

It’s up to him.

 

Jun:

Hyung…

(Worried face)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

(He’s very troubled nut had no choice.)

Jun… Go!

(Gulped)

Go. It’s just a friendly kiss anyway.

(But he was sweating too because he’s pressured by the director)

 

Jun:

I’m dead.

(His sweat was rolling over his face)

 

Director:

Okay.

(Thought of a brilliant idea)

Jun, kiss him beside his lower lips. Not the lips exactly. Just the skin right beside it so we can have the illusion.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. That’s…

Wow!

(He was still surprised)

 

Jun:

(Gulped)

I’m really dead, hyung. I can’t imagine when they (the other members) get to know this.

 

Jeonghan:

They will not know.

(He swear)

 

Jun:

How about if they finalized this one?

They will air this nationwide hyung!

(In a state of panic.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Convinced himself that it was just a scene and it’s a work. He became brave all of a sudden.)

You told me that it’s just for work, then why doubt yourself?

 

Jun:

(Confident with himself.)

I’m not.

(Smirked)

I can kiss you as per script; though…

(Had a deep thought)

My life after that will be scary.

 

          All who heard his line giggled because he’s professional but he’s scared that he’d got scolded by someone higher or more powerful than him.

 

Jeonghan:

(Giggled)

Let the director explain it to them.

 

Director:

The what?

 

Jeonghan:

Director-nim, all my members are so protective of me. If they see this, they’ll kill the both of us.

 

Jun:

They won’t kill you, hyung.

I’m the only dead meat here.

(Showed his nervous face.)

 

          Once again, it made everybody produced a big smile on their faces.

 

Director:

I’ll explain it to them. C’mon! Show them what I think. It’s quite interesting. If you can do it by script, then go! Much better.

(Gave a mischievous smirk.)

After this, practice the stunts again and you may go.

Then, be back after two days.

We’ll talk about the revision.

While you, young man, I added some script of yours.

 

Jun:

Okay sir.

 

Director:

Aaaaand, action!

 

-Scene 3-

          They go over the script again and continued until the new script.

 

Jeonghan:

This is our first and last meeting, Mr.

 

Jun:

Let’s see.

(Brushed Jeonghan’s lips first until his hands reached the dark angel’s chin and moved closely to kiss him on his lower lip. He pressed and gently clipped his lips tenderly against the heavenly being in front of him.)

You’re irresistible despite your gender.

It’s a shame that this is the last time I’ll kiss your warm body like this.

(Smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised but he didn’t show it and played with his role. He curved his lips like a demon trapping his prey.)

Consider this kiss, your token for fighting someone like me.

Because this is going to be your last kiss as a human.

 

Jun:

I think I’m starting to like you.

(Smirked)

Don’t you have any intension of knowing more about me?

(With a luring gaze.)

 

Jeonghan:

It doesn’t matter when you’re dead.

(Wore a sadistic gaze.)

 

          The boys executed their fight y and luxurious stunts.

 

-Cut of Scene 3-

 

Director:

Okay!

Brilliant!

(Clapped his hands because he was satisfied.)

See? See?

Interesting right?

 

Writer:

mmm… yeah. It’s a bit cold but y scene.

(Seemed okay with it. It looks so legit and annoying, but she was worried about the script)

Hmmm… okay? I’m just worried.

Can you give me 3 days to revise the script?

 

Director:

Okay, then.

Thank you, guys!

(Embraced the two boys)

You did a really great job!

I’m so proud of you!

 

          They took a break first before getting back to practicing their stunts.

 

Jeonghan:

Junhui?

(He still felt awkward about the kiss, but he could see on Jun that it was nothing.)

 

Jun:

(He’s calm outside, but he’s freaking out inside his mind. Though, it made him happy, finally, he had the chance to steal a kiss from his treasure.)

Hmmm?

(He felt so hot, It’s like burning him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing. I really envy you…

(Pouted his lips)

It was nothing to you.

 

Jun:

(His heart beats fast, while his hand was shaking when he drink a bottle of water. He couldn’t even swallow the water he’s drinking, but he won’t show it to Jeonghan.)

No.

(He gave him an ambiguous answer.)

 

Jeonghan:

No, what?

(Puzzled)

 

Jun:

Don’t think about it, hyung.

(Acted coolly.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

I have a lot of kissing scene from men! Goodness!…. Why? Why?

(Getting insane)

And everybody will witness it.

(He covered his face.)

I’m getting crazy.

 

Jun:

You have a lot more?

(He concluded)

 

Jeonghan:

Not really. Originally, it’s just two… but now, if they plan to continue that scene. It’s gonna be three.

 

Jun:

Okay?

With?

 

InSung:

(The quiet and reserved man interrupted them)

Me.

(Smiled)

 

Jun:

Only one person?

 

InSung:

Now two. Me and you.

(Giggled)

 

Jun:

But it’s not finalized yet, hyung.

 

InSung:

I don’t think so. They are already planning the changes, though.

(Pointed at the meeting of the higher-ups)

Hannie-yah. Don’t get stressed. It’s just a work.

(Smiled)

You’ll get used to it if you pursue acting.

 

Jeonghan:

Reaaaaallly?! I don’t think so.

(Sadden)

I think, I’m getting crazy, hyung.

(Playing cute)

 

InSung:

Wait for your third kiss and you’ll be fine.

(Winked)

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

How about my image, hyung.

(Became a drama king)

 

Jun:

Isn’t this your image?

 

Jeonghan:

(Surprised)

Is it?

Why? How? What?!

(He panicked)

 

Jun:

I think so. Our fans ships you to each every one of us because you look pretty.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

My future is doomed, Jun-ah!

 

          They giggled until they were called by the stunt director to practice once again. It took them until 8 in the evening before they packed up. Jeonghan and Jun were totally exhausted, running and jumbling on the floor. The intensity of the stunts was doubled compared to their dance practices.  Once again, Jun got more contusion on his body, as well as, Jeonghan.

 

          Later at night, they were fetched by Seungkwan’s group, and they went home quietly. Before sleeping, Jeonghan noticed that Seungkwan is quiet and sad. On the top of that, he’s not just quiet. He seemed bothered by something too.

 

 

 

How are you guys? Did you enjoy this chapter?

Please tell me what you think. I’d be reeeeaaaallly glad. :D I need more power. I’m getting busy & exhausted these days because of work. Huhu T_T. Please give me strength. Thank you!!!

Anyway… I hope you enjoy. ;D

Have a nice day!