세븐틴: Parent Trap

Behind the Scenes: Cue

세븐틴: Parent Trap

 

        Jeonghan’s phone rang and the one who was calling him was the director of “The Prince is a Fool’

 

Jeonghan:

Hello, director. Good morning!

(He greeted happily.)

 

Director:

Oh, Good morning, dear!

I want to let you know that tomorrow, we’ll have a meeting for the new script, and please bring Jun-boy because I have to talk to him. I already talked to your manager and CEO about this.  I hope Jun is available tomorrow.

 

Jeonghan:

(He got nervous)

So it’s… the scene is…

 

Director:

I’ll tell you the details tomorrow. Goodbye.

(He hanged the phone immediately.)

 

Jeonghan:

But di-

(Halted his own words when he realized that he was talking to no one)

 

        Jeonghan sighed and let Jun know about the meeting. Jun had the same reaction with Jeonghan, but he was more scared than his hyung. Jeonghan promised that he won’t let his family watch it, even his close friends too.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun-ah. This is only a secret between us.

(Sighed)

…and to the people who’ll watch the movie.

(Hoping that they won’t spill it out; though, it’s impossible.)

 

Jun:

I’m scared.

(He trembled.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Held Jun’s hands.)

I am too, Jun.

 

        The boys cried together as they don’t know what to do. The feelings they had was quite similar for someone standing at the tip of the cliff, waiting for a big blow to push them to their deaths. They’re trapped and had nowhere to go.

 

Jeonghan:

I swear, I will not inform everyone I know about this.

 

Jun:

How?

You’ll be on the trailer too, hyung!

(He was so worried.)

 

Jeonghan:

Can I ask the director not to include me in the trailer?

 

Jun:

Are you crazy? It’s impossible! How about in the posters?

 

Jeonghan:

Kill me Jun! Kill me!

My parents will kill me if he sees me in those scenes.

(Looked at Jun with a puppy eyes.)

 

Jun:

Let’s run away, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was regretting his decision for signing in to that film.)

I agree!

Why do I have to do this? Why did I accept this in the first place? I must be crazy.

 

Jun:

Inform your parents first. You tell them it has mature content.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you crazy? They will kill me more!

It’s just a kiss. A kiss with…

(Bit his lips)

MEN?! Tsk!

 

Jun:

Hyung, let’s think like this. You are professional. I am professional. It’s just a work!

(Chanted those words repeatedly, to convince themselves that it’s going to be fine.)

We can do this!

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, we are! Okay.

We can do this.

It’s not life threatening right?

(Tried to convince himself too.)

 

Jun:

Yes, hyung.

It’s just pride threatening. We can survive without those.

(Looked seriously to Jeonghan)

 

        They laughed together like a lunatic person; however, they stopped when The8 and Seungcheol saw them in the kitchen.

 

Seungcheol:

What are you doing?

 

The8:

You guys are crazy!

(He teased them.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I think so.

(Agreed without hesitation.)

 

The8:

(Giggled)

Aiyoo~ Gwiyeowo! (So cute.)

 

Seungcheol:

Get ready!

 

        They have their fan meeting in the morning before dispersing to their own shooting schedules in the afternoon. Jeonghan, on the other hand, did not have any schedule late in the afternoon because it got cancelled. So after shooting a few scenes with Cheol, he’s free to go home.

 

-Fan Meeting-

 

        Seungkwan was not that sad anymore; however, something was really bothering him. Vernon, as he promised to look after his friend, noticed him.

 

Vernon:

Something’s bothering you again?

(With a low curious voice)

 

Seungkwan:

(Startled with his friend’s immediate attention.)

Kkamjjagiya! (You startled me.)

 

Vernon:

What’s happening to you?

(Held Seungkwan’s forehead.)

Are you still sick?

 

Seungkwan:

No. I’m not.

It’s just that I can’t forget my dream last night. It bothers me.

(Started talking like the normal Seungkwan.)

 

Vernon:

(He was glad that his friend was already back.)

Welcome back.

(He smiled like a prince.)

 

Seungkwan:

I’m always here, Vernon.

(The chubby cutie rolled his eyes.)

 

Vernon:

No. you’re lost for a couple of days.

 

Seungkwan:

Sorry.

(He knew what’s he talking about and giggled.)

 

Vernon:

Tell me what’s bothering you. I will listen.

 

Seungkwan:

I will tell you when we are alone.

 

Vernon:

Okay.

 

        Meeting and talking with their fans was one of their only ways to relieve their stress. They really enjoy meeting their fans because they feel love on each of their beloved carats who expresses how they admire them. Same goes for the sebongies who were so thankful for their love and support.

 

They must waste no time because every single minute is important! So, after the fan meeting, the boys immediately went to different vehicles and headed to their next appointments.

 

-Half Brothers Set-

 

        Baby Hansol would be joining them again in their shoot, so Cheol was being ignored again. Jeonghan ran to Hansol as soon as he saw him and hugged his new-found-baby tight, but he made sure that Hansol was still comfortable with it. Mommy angel was so excited seeing the adorable little ones.

 

Jeonghan:

Hi Hansol-ah~

(He waved adorably and greeted Hansol’s mother too.)

Good morning, Eomoni!

 

Hansol’s Mom:

Good morning!

(Answered Jeonghan with a weak voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He noticed that the lady was pale and unwell.)

You look pale, eomoni. Are you okay?

 

Hansol’s Mom:

(Gave Jeonghan a weak smile.)

Yeah. Don’t worry I’ll be fine.

Do ahead. Your director is calling you.

 

Jeonghan:

(He became concerned and pulled a chair for her to sit.)

Here.

Rest well.

 

Hansol’s Mom:

Thank you.

 

        Jeonghan went to a dungeon-like set with Hansol because they were to do a dramatic scene with Jeonghan. While shooting, baby Hansol saw Jeonghan crying; as a result, he cried too. The little boy felt sad because he saw Jeonghan miserable while being scolded by the other cast in the scene.

 

Hansol:

(Cried)

HanHan. HanHan.

 

 

The little boy kept screaming Jeonghan’s name with his tears rushing out of his innocent eyes. Later on, Hansol held the poor young man beside him and was eager to protect him from the devil in front of them. Poor Hansol, he wanted to help Jeonghan but he couldn’t because of his small frame. Luckily, Hansol’s engrossment on what was happening added to the aesthetic of the scene; moreover, it really looked good on camera.

 

Jeonghan:

(Embraced him because he knew he became scared and he did an adlib. He was worried that Hansol would take it seriously.)

I’m okay.

(He smiled faintly.)

 

        The boy gripped on him and never let go. They was supposed to do some beating on that scene; however, they can’t because Hansol was gripping on Jeonghan.

 

Director:

Cut!

(He laughed when he found Hansol so protective to the angel.)

Aigoo~ our Hansol is very protective.

 

Jeonghan:

(The angel smiled and carried him on his arms while showering him his tender kisses all over his face.)

Aigoo~

(Hushed him from crying.)

I’m alright, Hansol-ah. You don’t need to worry.

 

Seungcheol:

He’s a reliable man.

(He smiled while patting the baby’s head gently.)

Great job, Hansol-ah!

(Gestured a high five.)

 

Hansol:

(Gave Cheol a soft high five and get back to Jeonghan.)

HanHan, awkjd chf wec…

(He was trying to communicate with him while burying his small face on Jeonghan’s chest, but unfortunately they couldn’t comprehend it yet.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Pretended that he understood everything Hansol had said.)

Aigoo. You’re worried about me?

Thank you.

(Wiped Hansol’s tears.)

Don’t cry anymore.

(His smile was accompanied with a worried eyes because he thought that he made Hansol worried about him.)

 

        Jeonghan and Seungcheol played with him during their break before doing another scene to calm the innocent boy.

 

After the break, they took a separate shot where Jeonghan was being beaten, then added Hansol in the scene after.

 

        Later on, someone just collapsed at the back of the set. The staffs were surprised upon seeing Hansol’s Mom, lying on the ground unconscious. The poor lady’s complexion was so pale and her lips turned into purplish tint. She’s sick, so they called a medical assistance immediately.

 

Director:

Call someone from her family!

(He ordered)

 

Staff:

But, director, she said her husband works in China.

 

Director:

Then call anyone from her contacts.

 

        They dialled the last person she talked to and informed them about her. Good thing it was her friend, she volunteered to call her husband, and added that she will be at the hospital in a while. The lady’s husband confirmed that he’d go home that day, but it would take some time.

 

Hansol’s dad informed them that his wife is suffering from liver failure, but she’s just waiting for her operation because there’s already a donor. It’s just that they have to wait a little longer because the organ was needed to be transported from another place. The kind gentleman asked them if they could look after Hansol for a while, and he’d fetch him as soon as he arrived. He explained that his wife has no relative in Korea because they migrated to Canada last year, while his father and mother were too old to travel on their own.

 

        Among the staffs, no one could look after Hansol because they all have work. Meanwhile, Jeonghan heard about it and volunteered himself to take care of him.

 

Jeonghan:

Director-nim, I will!

Please tell his dad to contact me if he already arrived.

 

Director:

Are you sure?

 

Seungcheol:

(He was surprised)

Can you do it alone?

(Worried)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I’m fine.

 

Seungcheol:

What if…

(He couldn’t speak any word.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll be fine. Trust me.

(Looked at Hansol)

Right Hansol?

Want to go with me?

 

Hansol:

(Clapped his hands and giggled)

HanHan!

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at Cheol)

He said, he’s okay.

(Giggled)

 

Seungcheol:

You understand him now?

(The both of them laughed.)

Okay. Message us.

 

Jeonghan:

Got it.

 

Seungcheol:

Hansol-ah~ please take care of our Jeonghan too. Okay?

(Play with the baby’s little hands)

I entrust him to you.

(He smiled gently.)

 

        Hansol giggled and went to Seungcheol. Then, the leader play with him by tossing him high in the air like what they usually do in the set.

 

        After their shooting, their van arrived. Unfortunately, Cheol couldn’t go home yet because he still has to shoot something. In their surprise, Mingyu was inside the van. The young man also gave them the same reaction when he saw a baby on Jeonghan’s arms, while Cheol was carrying Hansol’s things.

 

Mingyu/ Jeonghan/ Seungcheol:

What’s with the baby?/ What are you doing there?

 

Mingyu:

Oh, I finished early.

 

Seungcheol:

Where is Wonwoo?

 

Mingyu:

He’s not done yet. They’re shooting some flashback stuffs, and I won’t be needed in that scene, so I’m free to go home.

(Looked at the kid)

And him?

(Pointed at Hansol)

 

Jeonghan:

I borrowed him.

(Flashed a big smile.)

 

Mingyu:

Really?

 

Seungcheol:

His mom was rushed to the hospital just now because she’s sick and no one will look after him for now. His dad will fetch him later.

Take care of them, Mingyu.

(Cheol gave Hansol’s bag to Mingyu.)

 

Mingyu:

Okay, hyung. Leave them to me!

 

-Inside the Van-

 

        Mingyu kept smiling on Hansol, while the little boy did the same. Then, the two started playing and became comfortable with each other, so he called Hansol to go to him. He reached his little hands to Mingyu and transferred on his lap.

 

Jeonghan:

Hansol-ah, his name is… Mingyu. Min-gyu.

(Taught him slowly)

 

Hansol:

(Focused on Jeonghan’s lesson and he listens with his wide opened eyes.)

Goo~ Goo!

(He said repeatedly.)

 

Jeonghan:

Min-Gyu.

 

Hansol:

Goo Goe~ Gi-Yu! Yu-Yu! Go-Yu!

(Played with his mouth, trying to get the right pronunciation.)

 

        They laughed together because he was so adorable, even the driver found them lovely.

 

Mingyu:

I’m fine with Goo.

(Accepted his nickname given by the little angel seated on his lap, while staring at him endearingly.)

I am?

(Asked the child of his name again.)

 

Hansol:

(Smiled and pointed at Mingyu)

Gooooooo~

(He merrily clapped his hands and giggled adorably with his pouty lips.)

 

        Jeonghan and Mingyu found the little angel so charming. They played together and never let their eyes off the adorable small man in front of them.

 

Mingyu:

Gwiyeowo~ (So cute!)

 

Jeonghan:

You want to live with us?

 

Mingyu:

(Pointed at Jeonghan)

Omma and

(Pointed at him)

Appa.

 

Jeonghan:

(Slapped Mingyu’s back)

What are you talking about? He might get confused.

 

Hansol:

HanHan.

(Looked at Jeonghan)

Gooooo~

(Closed his eyes cutely while pouting his lips to emphasize the letter ‘O’.)

 

Jeonghan

Awww!

(He couldn’t resist kissing Hansol’s waiting lips.)

 

Mingyu:

(He got jealous and pouted his lips too, just like Hansol did.)

Hyung…

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed how cute his prince was.)

Mingyu-ah.

(Kissed his own hand and touch it to Mingyu’s luscious lips.)

 

Mingyu:

(Smiled)

Eiii, that’s not fair!

(He acted cutely as he pouted his lips, but later on, he laughed.)

 

        Hansol was still pouting his lips because he saw it at Mingyu. The two sebongies couldn’t take their smile off their lips by just watching his innocent actions. Mingyu decided to kiss Hansol too, so he could rest from that position.

 

Mingyu:

What did you do to this little boy, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

What?

(Found himself guilty from brain washing the boy.)

Nothing. I just can’t help but to kiss him all the time.

 

        They arrived home without even noticing it. Alighting the vehicle, Jeonghan got the cherub, while Mingyu carried the bag. Although, they were both tired, they were very willing to play with their new adorable toy.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, I’m hungry.

I mean, we!

 

Mingyu:

Alright.

What do you want?

 

Jeonghan:

Anything that he (Hansol) he can eat.

 

Mingyu:

Let’s cook pajeon and kalguksu.

 

Jeonghan:

Woah!

I can’t wait.

(He became excited when he heard the menu.)

Do we have the ingredients?

 

Mingyu:

I’ll check.

(Ran to the fridge.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Shouted from the living room.)

If we do not have, let’s just buy in the market.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, we have no seafood here.

(Peaked from the kitchen.)

Hyung, you want dumplings and rice cake in Kalguksu too?

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, that sounds nice. I’m already hungry.

C’mon, let’s go to the market.

 

Mingyu:

How about Hansol? He might be hungry by now. Do you have his milk?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. It’s in the bag.

Can you mix it?

 

        Mingyu got the back and prepared Hansol’s food, while Jeonghan was the one who got the shopping bag with Hansol tagging along with him.

 

Mingyu:

(Reached Hansol’s milk to Jeonghan.)

Hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

(Called Hansol, whose playing with the stuff toy given by their fans.)

Hansol-ah~ Come here.

(Called him gently.)

 

        Hansol ran rapidly towards Jeonghan and caught him with a reliable hands.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re hungry, right?

(Smiled)

 

        Upon seeing his milk bottle, he abruptly positioned himself on the lap of Jeonghan. He laid himself comfortably to the angel’s lap and grabbed his bottle of milk.

 

Mingyu:

(Found Hansol and Jeonghan so cute together.)

He’s very comfortable with you, hyung. You’re like his mom.

 

Jeonghan:

He’s just a sweet child.

(Looking at the boy, he noticed that Hansol has similar cheeks and eyes with Mingyu.)

Daebak!

 

Mingyu:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

His cheeks and eyes are similar to yours.

 

Mingyu:

I told you.

(Showed Jeonghan a picture of him when he was a child.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed)

Then, he’ll look like you in the future!

 

Mingyu:

Why? Any objections?

(Ready his ears for some teasing again.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at his prince charming.)

He’ll look manly and handsome when he grow old; though, I hope he’s not clumsy.

(He smiled sincerely.)

 

Mingyu:

(Surprised with what Jeonghan said.)

You’re convinced that I am handsome?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course! It’s obvious, you know.

There’s a reason why I call you prince.

(Winked.)

 

Mingyu:

(Held his chest.)

My heart!

 

Jeonghan:

(Knew that Mingyu would fall for his charms and laughed at his cute prince.)

Aiyoo, Mingyu-yah. You’re truly my number 1 fan.

(Confirmed it.)

 

Mingyu:

No. I’m not just your fan. I’m your prince!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, you’re right.

(Pinched Mingyu’s cheeks until it hurts.)

 

Mingyu:

Ah!

(He frowned in pain.)

 

        Hansol rescued Mingyu because he did not like violence to rule the world. The super hero takes no side and let justice prevail! He pushed Jeonghan’s hands with all he’s got to prevent him from hurting Mingyu and mumbled some unknown words. The boy scowled and kept on ranting at him, maybe he was trying to scold the dark angel from his bad doings. Jeonghan, on the other hand, was surprised because he wasn’t expecting that; nevertheless, they just laughed it out.

 

Mingyu:

Thank you, Hansol-ah.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, I’m sorry.

(Admitted that he had sinned.)

 

Mingyu:

(Changed the topic.)

Can you carry him in the market?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. C’mon let’s go.

 

Mingyu:

I’ll get some jacket. The breeze is cold these days.

 

        They put on their jackets before going out. Mingyu made sure that everything was set. He checked if he brought with him the grocery bags and Hansol’s diaper, milk and wet wipes in case they needed it. Jeonghan was holding Hansol who was still finishing his food. They walked until they reached the nearest market and bought everything they needed.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, buy some cola too.

 

Mingyu:

Alright.

(He smiled.)

 

        Jeonghan gave an empty milk bottle to Mingyu and positioned the young boy sitting on his arms again; however, the naughty child wanted to go down and walk because he saw the lights started appearing on the streets as the sun began to go down.

 

        Jeonghan made Hansol walk in between them, so he’d be secured. The both of them reached the tiny hands of their baby angel and walked slowly to follow the pace of his little steps.

 

        While walking, Hansol started to sing some alienated language song while moving into the beat of the music playing on the streets. He was so happy walking with the two gorgeous men beside him because he felt so much love.

 

Jeonghan:

(Noticed the happy bubbly cutiepie beside him.)

Are you that happy, Hansol-ah?

 

Mingyu:

(Noticed a small store selling some odeng and craved for it.)

Oh! Jeonghan-ah, (once again, he dropped the honorifics) you want some odeng?

 

Jeonghan:

(Smelled it and started craving for it too.)

Yeah.

 

        The taller man ordered one for each, including baby Hansol. Mingyu carried the little one on his arms and started feeding him some delicious street food.

 

Mingyu:

Here, try this.

(Opened his mouth and let Hansol imitate it.)

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, check the temperature first before putting it inside his mouth.

 

        The prince touched his lips to the food to know if the temperature was right. Jeonghan, on his side, got the food from Mingyu’s hand and trimmed the pointy edge of the stick, so that it won’t hurt the little prince’s tiny mouth.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled at Hansol)

Here.

 

        Mingyu was staring at his hyung the whole time, but he did not neglect his duty as an older brother to the boy. They carefully watched and aided the young boy who was digging in to a newly cooked flavourful odeng he was holding. Hansol seemed to like it, so Jeonghan gave his’ to his new baby.

 

Mingyu:

You want more, Hannie-yah?

 

Jeonghan:

(Seemed to be used to Mingyu calling him by his name.)

No. I’m fine. I will just look forward to your kalguksu and pajeon.

 

Mingyu:

Okay. Let’s go home, then!

 

Jeonghan:

o-…

(With a weak soft voice.)

 

        He felt light headed and paused for a while. His vision was swirling and he started to see black again. Mingyu was observing him and knew something was wrong.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah?

 

        Jeonghan felt his knees were weak and started to glide down, but thanks to his reliable prince who was there ready to catch him despite he had Hansol on his other arm. Mingyu held his angel’s waist firmly and secured him. Jeonghan let his body rest on the dependable body of his handsome prince for a moment while waiting for his dizziness to subside.

 

Mingyu:

What’s going on? You want me to carry you?

 

Jeonghan:

I feel dizzy, but don’t worry, I can walk now.

 

Mingyu:

(Stared close at Jeonghan’s pale face with a worried expression.)

Can you still see?

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

Yes.

I can still see your handsome face, Mingyu-ssi.

 

Mingyu:

(Smiled as he was pleased.)

Then, hold my hand. Press it when you feel something, okay?

 

        The reliable young man displayed his chivalrous act in front of his angel. He did not let his emotions, especially fear, conquer him; instead, he tried to calm his mind and thought of a solution and played it coolly. Mingyu did not let Jeonghan feel any pressure and let him rely on him.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re such a reliable fan, Mingyu-yah.

(; even though, his vision was still spinning.)

 

Mingyu:

You bet!

Okay, we’ll walk slowly. Mind your steps.

(Carefully reminded him of what to do.)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

        Fortunately, he was getting well in the middle of the road and was able to walk all by himself until they arrive home.

 

Mingyu:

You okay now?

 

Jeonghan:

Very well.

(He assured him with his healthy, bright smile.)

 

Mingyu:

Okay, can you watch him (baby Hansol)?

I’m going to prepare things for our dinner.

 

Jeonghan:

Sure thing.

 

        The model/actor/singer turned into a housewife whenever he was home, started preparing the noodles and the other ingredients. His ‘supposed-to-be- assistant Jeonghan couldn’t help him because he had to look after their Hansol. Nevertheless, they stayed in the kitchen and watched the handsome chef in front of them, whose miraculously creating a kalguksu and dumpling from scratch. The princess was so impressed on how talented their Mingyu is and admired him from afar.

 

        While waiting, Hansol walked and stomped on the dining table like he was dancing in some kind of imaginary music. He started singing again and entertained the two parent-like guardian with him. Maybe he felt that they had a tough day, so he started entertaining them with the best he could. It was a very cute night for the three of them. It was exhausting, but it’s nothing compared to the joy, Hansol brought them.

 

        One moment, the doorbell rang, they thought that maybe some of their members came home early, but no! From the very beginning it was strange to hear the doorbell ringing when members or their managers would go home. Meaning, maybe they might have some visitors with them. Mingyu held Hansol and they both went near the door and see who was behind the door.

 

Mingyu:

Are we expecting someone?

 

Jeonghan:

No.

(He whispered, but later on, he recalled someone in his mind.)

Oh! Maybe he’s Hansol’s father. I gave the director our address so he can go and fetch his son here.

 

Mingyu:

I see.

(He felt sad because Hansol was already leaving them.)

 

        However, when they opened the door, a familiar face was smiling dearly on them. It’s Mingyuk! Minhyuk from MonstaX who obviously displayed his affections to Jeonghan in any way possible, and he doesn’t care at all; even if, there were all present. He’s a nice guy but he’s so possessive, same as Jackson. They even forget that Jeonghan was never theirs in the first place. Mingyu uttered nothing, but released a deep sigh.

 

Minhyuk:

Hi!

(Only looked at Jeonghan)

Long-time no see!

(He stepped forward and embraced Jeonghan tenderly.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Greeted him with an angelic smile)

Hi! Long-time no see.

 

Mingyuk:

I miss you.

(Smiled back at him.)

 

Jeonghan:

I miss you too.

 

        Mingyuk gave a fearless kiss on Jeonghan’s silky soft cheeks. Mingyu frowned his brows in disbelief.

 

Mingyu:

(Thought at the back of his man.)

This guy is really a fearless man!

(Releasing a heavy breath from the deepest bottom of his lungs.)

 

        Then, he noticed that Jeonghan did not react at all. It was like a normal thing to do and it made him annoyed the most.

 

Mingyu:

(In his thoughts.)

Look at this hyung!

I don’t know if he take that as a friendly thing, though obviously, it’s not just a friendly one. It’s tooooooo… way tooooo friendly, and here comes Jeonghan-hyung who seemed not realizing anything at all! I don’t know if he’s just insensitive or what! Those disturbing hugs and kisses were off.

(He kept on mumbling to himself, forgetting that he was cooking something.)

Jeonghan- hyung needs scolding.

(He was fuming inside, making his body temperature rose.)

 

        Minhyuk got something on his pocket with his eyes still focused on his beloved angel.

 

Minhyuk:

(Got something from his pocket.)

Oh, here…. I bought you this.

(A beautiful silver chocker/necklace with a feather pendant.)

This will suit you.

I’ll put this on you.

(Volunteered himself to put it on his neck.)

 

        Once again, the mighty Minhyuk did not hesitate at all. He went near Jeonghan and placed his beautiful gift to adorn his ethereal neck. The man took his time and lingered near Jeonghan’s silky skin, smelling the sweet soothing scent of an angel.

 

 

        Mingyu was annoyed by just watching the two of them having PDA right in front of him, but later on, he smelled something. It’s not a burnt smell, but it was definitely an indication that he needed to run to the kitchen immediately. He rushed to the kitchen while holding the giggling cherub on his arms, who seemed enjoying the swift air tickling his skin.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan invited his guest to come in, but Mingyuk refused.

 

Jeonghan:

Why don’t you come and eat with us? The dinner is almost ready.

 

Mingyuk:

No need. I just want to see you.

(He smiled sincerely.)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. See you again.

 

Minhyuk:

I will.

(Thought of something.)

By the way, who’s the baby?

(He finally comprehended the situation.)

 

Jeonghan:

He’s a son of a friend.

(He made his explanation quick.)

 

Mingyuk:

Why is he with you?

 

Jeonghan:

She’s in the hospital right now. We’re waiting for his father to come and fetch him.

 

Mingyuk:

I see.

(He smiled)

You look so thin?

(He was worried.)

 

Jeonghan:

I think we just got a little busy.

(Knowing that Minhyuk had no idea of his disease.)

 

Mingyuk:

I see.

You’re still beautiful anyway.

(He smiled shyly.)

 

Jeonghan:

(The angel blushed when he heard Minhyuk’s compliment.)

Oh, that’s not true!

 

Minhyuk:

(Played cool and shrugged his shoulder.)

I don’t think so. You’re pretty.

I like you.

Anyway…

Take care of yourself.

I have to go.

I’ll invite you some other time.

(Winked)

 

Jeonghan:

(His face turned so red and his heart beat increased gradually.)

Ummmm- yeah… ummm…

Thank you for the gift.

Take care.

 

        Jeonghan was left with no words and returned back to the kitchen. He felt that it was the most awkward meeting he had with Minhyuk. His friend was acting strange, so he thought that maybe he was drunk or something, but he did not smell like he was. It was not the first time Minhyuk acted like that. Jeonghan tried to convince himself that it was just nothing, but it somehow felt that it wasn’t, so he was confused. He was spacing out that’s why he bumped on the wall near the kitchen.

 

Jeonghan:

Aw!

 

Mingyu:

(Heard a loud, not nice, sound of collision.)

You okay, Jeonghan-ah?

(Peeked through a small open window-like near the kitchen.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ah?

Yeah.

(Gave Mingyu a blank stare, still thinking of Mingyuk’s unexplainable action.)

 

Mingyu:

What’s wrong? Where is Minhyuk hyung?

 

Jeonghan rushed to him and sat on the chair. Mingyu was startled with his immediate action. Imagine, the sloth Jeonghan with no sense of urgency, moved so fast just a moment ago? Mingyu was amazed on what he just saw.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu?

(Asked him with a troubled face.)

I was troubled, but I tried to ignore it. Tell me… tell me…

 

Mingyu:

(Waiting for his question but it never came out of his mouth.)

What? What?

 

Jeonghan:

(Shook his head and decided not to tell Mingyu about it because it was so absurd to ask.)

Nothing.

 

Mingyu:

Are you trying to kill me from anticipation?

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

Because, I think Minhyuk is…

 

Mingyu:

Is?

 

Jeonghan:

(He was trying to altercate with his inner side and tried to modify everything on his mind to make the situation go back to normal again, but he failed.)

He’s strange…

 

Mingyu:

Finally! Finally you’ve come into your senses, hyung. Why?

(He wondered that after a very long time, Jeonghan finally saw Minhyuk’s actions strange towards him.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Seek for an answer by himself.)

Mingyu, I have a question.

Am I beautiful?

 

Mingyu:

What?

(He was surprised with that question; though, he knew that he was claiming that he’s ranked 1st for being the visual sometimes.)

 

Jeonghan:

Answer me, faster!

(He demanded an immediate answer to clear everything out.)

 

Mingyu:

For me…

(He blushed. He felt like he’s confessing to someone.)

Yes.

(Gave his sincerest answer)

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, gooood!

Then, will you say, you like me?

 

Mingyu:

(Thought that maybe Jeonghan was trapping him somewhere, so that he could again.)

I-I, hyung-

(Shyly answered.)

 

        Jeonghan dazed on the wall blankly, while trying to dig out something from his memories that would make him calm. His eyes were wide open, and he’s like wandering from another dimension. Hansol, on the other hand, was busy playing on his necklace freely.

 

Jeonghan:

(Remembered something.)

You always say ‘I love you’ to me right?

(He was relieved.)

 

Mingyu:

(He was flustered.)

Huh? Ah-…

(He did not know what to say.)

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah! Saranghae~

It’s normal, right?

(He smiled awkwardly.)

For friends, right? Right?

 

Mingyu:

Yeah? Bu-

(He paused and just agreed; although, in his heart, it’s something special. He hears those sweet words from Jeonghan, he felt so much love.)

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed like an insane person.)

Nothing.

(He made himself believe with his own lies.)

It’s just that… Minhyuk said, I’m pretty and he likes me.

(Continued his insane laughter. Even Hansol found it strange and frowned his brows while watching Jeonghan.)

Well, he always does that… why am i…

(He ended his sentence.)

I was just thinking too much.

(Finally, Jeonghan was back to his normal self.)

 

Mingyu:

(He was shocked because Minhyuk already confessed his feelings towards his beautiful angel.)

That’s- that’s…

(Loss of words.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He did not want to think that someone would actually fall for him. That was so impossible. Impossible! He’s a man and Minhyuk is a man too! Right?)

That’s nothing… I know. I find him a little weird, though. Maybe, he’s just a sweet hyung.

(Brainwashed himself.)

 

        Mingyu was still speechless and a little annoyed; nevertheless, he fulfilled his duties as a prince charming to his princess and just cooked quietly.

 

        While waiting for the food to be cooked, Mingyu started playing with Hansol who was carried by the mighty angel. He teased the kid by embracing the Jeonghan from his back.

 

Mingyu:

Hansol-ah, Hanhan is mine.

(Pecked the cheek of his Hannie.)

 

        Jeonghan played along to see the reaction of the adorable angel. At the first peck, Hansol was in shock and it was like nothing, but as Mingyu kept on repeating those actions, his cute eyebrows began frowning and his lips started to bend down. He was not pleased and became annoyed with Mingyu. The courageous hero charged his hands at his back for a critical attack.

 

Jeonghan:

Yah, Mingyu-yah, stop now.

I think he’s going to hit you.

 

Mngyu:

He’s adorable.

He really likes you.

 

        He did another kiss, and got what he deserved. An abusive man deserves a hard spanking. Although, Mingyu was surprised, he continued his acting. He acted like he was crying because it hurts.

 

Jeonghan:

What happened?

He’s crying. What should you do?

 

Hansol:

(Made an abrupt action to atone his sins.)

(Sar) anghae.

(His face became a tame cherub, trying to calm Mingyu down with his charming voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

What should we do?

He’s hurt.

What will you say?

 

Hansol:

(Sor) ryyyy…

(Made a puppy eyes for an effective sincere apology.)

 

Jeonghan:

Very good.

(He scolded him)

It’s not good to hit people. Understood?

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah, aren’t you a little embarrassed because he scolded you just like now, earlier when you pinched my poor cheeks?

()

 

Jeonghan:

(Felt ashamed.)

Yeah, I know.

 

        The little prince listened to him carefully like he was understanding everything he said.

 

Jeonghan:

Very good boy.

Give me a kiss.

(Jeonghan pouted his lips and received a pure sincere love through Hansol’s kiss.)

Saranghae~

 

Hansol:

(Sar) anghae~

(Winked)

 

 

        When the dinner was ready, Mingyu started setting up the table. He prepared 3 bowls of Kalguksu served with 5 dumblings on each bowls. Well, except for Hansol who had only three, just right to fill his tiny tummy. Mingyu stirred the soup and blow it carefully to let the noodles cool down a bit. The sweet cherub was prepared on eating the noodles as he opened his tiny mouth widely waiting to receive a spoonful of the Chef Mingyu’s kalguksu. His hyungs laughed and grew fond of him each and every minute they spend together.

 

Mingyu:

Sorry to keep you waiting, Hansol ah.

 

Jeonghan:

Ah~

(Fed the little ones.)

Yummy?

 

        Hansol giggled sweetly and nodded and blinked his eyes exaggeratedly to express how delicious it was.

 

Mingyu:

(Giggled)

Wow! Thank you for the compliment, Hansol-ah.

 

        They alternately fed each other to keep an eye for the baby, sitting and eating merrily on their table.

 

        Mingyu’s eyes were fixated to his angel, and thought that he was really admirable. Jeonghan’s love is pure; though, acted like he’s a devil sometimes. Nevertheless, his smile, voice, caress, and love are very precious to Mingyu and he’s willing to protect it at all costs. However, thinking that he was in pain makes his heart break because he could do nothing to take away his sufferings.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Woah!

(Amazed with Mingyu’s skills in cooking.)

Daebak!

 

Mingyu:

(He was startled.)

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, we can have a restaurant!

Please marry a good woman, someday…. But not too soon.

(He smiled and pleased with the food, his prince served him.)

Thank you, Mingyu-yah~

Saranghae~

 

Hansol:

(Imitated Jeonghan with his cute speech.)

(Sar)anghae~

(Smiled and blinked his eyes while tilting his head.)

 

Mingyu & Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ Gwiyeowo (So cute!)

Saranghae~

 

Jeonghan:

You’re so adorable!

(Touched his irresistible fluffy cheeks.)

I want to have a son like you, someday.

(Jeonghan’s cheek was tinted with a pinkish blush as he appreciated the child in front of him.)

 

Mingyu:

What if I marry a bad woman?

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll take you back.

(He smiled)

 

Mingyu:

(He was pleased)

Then, what kind of person should I find then?

 

Jeonghan:

Someone who’d take care of you and love you so much.

The one who understands you and respects you.

I want you to be happy, you know.

I will approved to her first.

 

Mingyu:

(Enjoying the conversation.)

What if I don’t find that person? What if I decided not to marry because you do not want them for me?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sure you will find her.

…someday…

Hmmm… hoping not too soon because I will miss you.

 

Mingyu:

Then, what if I cannot find her? Are you willing to marry me instead, Jeonghan-ah?

I might get old single because you’re so meticulous.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

(With a disbelief expression.)

Are you crazy?

(He giggled while wiping Hansol’s messy face.)

It’s okay if I’m a woman, but I will not marry you if I am.

(.)

I think I cannot marry anyways.

(He added sadly.)

 

Mingyu:

(Disappointed.)

Why?!

(Demanding for an answer.)

 

Jeonghan:

Just find someone who can really take good care of you and love you because you’re my precious prince.

 

Mingyu:

You take good care of me and you love me so much, right?

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed. He thought, his Mingyu was getting insane.)

Mmmm… yeah… but I cannot.

 

Mingyu:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t want to marry a guy. C’mon!

 

Mingyu:

I am willing if it’s you.

(He acted adorably, trying to please his hyung.)

 

 Jeonghan:

I can’t. Even if it’s allowed.

Even if you’re the only human in this world, I can’t.

 

Mingyu:

And why? I am qualified, though.

(He was oozing with confidence.)

Very qualified!

(He added.)

 

Jeonghan:

That’s why I don’t like.

(He smiled.)

 

Mingyu:

What? You’re weird.

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed)

Because your proposal is weird too, idiot!

 

Mingyu:

I’m sad. That means you do not like me that much.

 

Jeonghan:

(Frowned his eyebrows.)

And how did you arrive in that conclusion, clumsy man?

 

Mingyu:

You’re not willing to accept me, even if, I’m the only man in the world with you.

(Continued to feel sad.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled.)

Because…

I don’t want you to suffer because of me.

 

Mingyu:

How come you think of that? I’ll be happy with you because you’re my angel.

 

Jeonghan:

Because I am sick. You might get a hard time taking care of me.

 

Mingyu:

I will take care of you!

Why are you thinking like that?!

(He became furious.)

Do you think I’ll grow tired of you?

You think that I’m that kind of person?

(He became more annoyed.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised and scared that Mingyu got mad at him. His words suddenly jumbled and he did not know what to say.)

No!  I mean…

Why? Who knows? I don’t know.

(Hansol was also shocked and got scared, so he came close to Jeonghan and embraced him.)

 

Mingyu:

I’ll prove you wrong!

(His voice became louder and violent.)

Don’t ever say that!

You will be well again.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled.)

Such an innocent boy.

(He mumbled.)

 

        It was the first time Jeonghan saw Mingyu angry, except when he’s very frustrated with their messy dorm, sometimes. Jeonghan never knew that Mingyu would get easily become sensitive and mad at that kind of topic. The handsome prince in front of Jeonghan became quiet in an instant, and he stopped eating.

 

        The angel realized that Mingyu felt bad because he thought that he was not doing enough to protect and take good care him; though, it’s pretty evident that all of them were exerting so much effort just to make sure he’ll be fine because they love him. Jeonghan felt bad for him because he showed Mingyu something he must not do. They were all fighting his disease together, he knew he’s not alone, that’s why he must never give up. On the other hand, Mingyu felt down and disappointed of himself.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, I’m sorry… I-

(Silence once again conquered the room.)

 

Mingyu:

(Looked away from Jeonghan and pretended to eat his Kalguksu; even if, his stomach was already upset.)

Sorry for what?

 

Jeonghan:

Because…

 

Mingyu:

Don’t ever think of that again, hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

I’m really sorry.

 

Mingyu:

No need to say sorry, just eat & get well.

(Still pissed.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Planned of something to do everything to save the situation.)

I-I

(Reluctant.)

Mingyu-yah…

(Begging for the young man’s forgiveness.)

 

Mingyu:

What?

(He felt guilty after he made his princess sad & thought of an adlib; though his heart was still aching.)

Better give me an acceptable reason, Jeonghan-ah or else...

(Displayed his annoyed face while chewing his food.)

 

Jeonghan:

Of what?

(Puzzled)

 

Mingyu:

I want to know the reason why you don’t trust me with you.

(He’s dead serious while eating the dumpling.)

Tell me the reason why?

 

        Jeonghan was a little scared, and for the first time, he was pressured on his next words. It felt like Mingyu threatened him and he’ll be dead if he gave the wrong or rather unacceptable answer.

 

Jeonghan:

(The witty Jeonghan couldn’t think for the first time.)

It’s not that I don’t trust you. Actually. I’m just…

I’m just afraid that yo-

I just love you so much, you know that.

 

Mingyu:

Then why doubt me?

(A serious conversation came in again.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was troubled that his answer might make him angrier. A thought came in to his mind and chose to answer like a naughty Jeonghan does.)

H-how can I marry someone who doesn’t even…

(Reluctant of what to say.)

Who doesn’t…e-even court me!

(Regained his powers; though, it was a little lame excuse.)

I’m hard to get.

(He became so embarrassed of his words and covered his face with both of his hands.)

 

Mingyu:

(Still pissed, but he’s cooling down his head little by little upon hearing his witty answer.)

I know.

(He still wore a serious face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Still mad at me?

C’mon, Mingyu. I’m sorry I was wrong.

(He gave up. He thought his jokes wouldn’t work with his innocent prince.)

I will never say that again.

I will really do my best… please forgive me.

(Begged as if he was on his death row.)

 

Mingyu:

(Came back to his senses and smirked because he was satisfied of how regretful Jeonghan was with his actions. He waited for another second before continuing.)

Then, shall I start now?

(The cute Mingyu turned into a manly prince charming in front of him. The prince gazed at him with a serious expression.)

 

Jeonghan:

Start what?

 

Mingyu:

(Exposed his y canine teeth with his sweet smile.)

Courting you.

 

Jeonghan:

Tsk!

(Smirked)

Naughty prince.

 

        The angel had nothing more to say and just smirked, but Mingyu’s y attitude made his heart flutter. Then again, he just ignored it.

 

Later on, Hansol dozed off while eating. He was so adorable that made the two adult laughed and it killed the awkward air between them. Hansol tried his best to open his eyes and kept on chewing his food happily, but it’s futile.

 

Mingyu:

It’s time to sleep Hansol-ah.

(He smiled while adoring the child.)

 

        Mingyu carried the poor, sleepy child, while Jeonghan got a wet wipes to clean his face and body before he sleeps. He got Hansol’s bag and changed his diapers too.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-yah, can you look after him? I’ll do the dishes.

 

Mingyu:

Alright~

 

        Jeonghan realized that Mingyu became more mature, strong and responsible man, but you can never deny that Mingyu’s heart is still pure and innocent too, maybe because he’s still young. You can rely on him anytime, anywhere and that makes him proud of their one and only Mingyu. Who knows how manly and attractive he would become?

 

The angel smirked when he thought of Mingyu’s reaction a while ago. He was impressed of how mature he handled the situation. He stayed calm; though, he knew that he wanted to shout at him or even hit him. He did not let his anger over power him. Yes, it was obvious that he got angry; nevertheless, he managed to talk straight to him about the issue.

 

Also, he noticed that, ever since they knew about his illness, the boys started to treat him like a lady, so he felt like he’s really a princess in a fairy tale. It was comical, but he thought that he’s feeling something strange too since that day. It’s a very complicated feeling that he couldn’t just identify it yet. The confused Jeonghan sighed and focused with washing the dishes for a while and thought of something again. He released a deep sigh when he realized that he’s becoming weaker and coward; moreover, he hated himself from having that kind of disease because it turned him into a burden for everyone.

 

        Right after washing, he thought that the two were just playing in the living room but it seemed so quiet, so he peeked at the entrance of the living room and found out that his two princes’ were sleeping on the floor. Just looking at them brought Jeonghan and big bright smile. They both look innocent when sleeping. What he did was he got a blanket and covered them carefully. He caressed their heads and kissed them on the forehead.

 

        After some time of waiting for the message of Hansol’s dad, he eventually fell asleep too. The guardian angel wrapped his arms on the two boys to protect them, while their baby boy was sleeping on Mingyu’s chest.

 

        It was already pass 8 in the evening, when Jeonghan woke up from a call through his phone. He looked at it and it was an unfamiliar number.

 

Jeonghan:

Who could this be?

(Answered the phone.)

Hello?

 

Hansol’s Father:

Good evening! I am Hansol’s father. I’m sorry but I think I’m a bit lost.

 

Jeonghan:

(Got up abruptly)

Oh! H-Hi! Good evening, sir!

(Felt a little dizzy after an abrupt action and blinked his eyes.)

Omo…

We’ll just go to your location. Where are you, sir?

 

Hansol’s Father:

I’m here at Cherub’s Café,

I’m sorry from causing you trouble.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! We’re just fine, sir.

(Good thing the café was just 15 minutes’ walk from their dorm.)

I’ll be there in 20 minutes.

 

        He stealthy carried Hansol away from Mingyu’s chest, but the alert man immediately rose as he was aware that something was happening. Out of intuition, he held Hansol tightly because he thought that he was about to fall.

 

Jeonghan:

Omo~ Sorry for waking you up.

Mingyu, it’s alright.

Hansol’s appa is at a café near here.

 

Mingyu:

Really?

(Half asleep.)

We should get going.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine.

 

Mingyu:

No.

I’m going.

(He smiled)

 

        The two rushed to the café after packing everything. Hansol woke up while they were walking on a dark street. It was a good sleep that he was smiling; even though, his eyes were still closed. The baby rubbed his eyes and seemed like his sleep was not that long and he wanted to go back, but as soon as he opened his eyes and saw Jeonghan and Mingyu his eyes brighten up.


Jeonghan:

Did you have a good sleep, Hansol-ah?

(Kissed him as many as possible because he will miss him again. They will meet again after a few days.)

 

Mingyu:

(Felt sad.)

Visit us always, Hansol ah.

 

        The young father, who was sitting on a couch, saw a couple from a far with a baby and thought that it was them already. He called them by a wave and finally they recognized him. As soon as they met each other, they greeted each other with a warm smile. The young entrepreneur offered them a drink or a cake. The two boys refused, but he insisted.

 

Hansol’s Father:

Good evening. I am JinWoo. Nice to meet you.

Thank you very much for taking good care of him. I don’t know how to return the favor.

 

Jeonghan:

We’re just fine. He’s so adorable and he’s a good boy. It’s not tiring at all.

(He smiled.)

 

        When it was time to go, there was a big problem. Hansol wouldn’t let go of Mingyu and held him tightly. He did not want to go with the man in front of him, the man who he was supposed to call his father.  Hansol’s grip could almost tear Mingyu’s shirt, and his frown were really bad. It was not just a frown, it’s an anger.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, okay… Hansol-ah, this is your dad.

(Pointing to the man in front of him.)

 

JinWoo:

Oh! Maybe he looked at me as a stranger.

(He had a weak smile because he was disappointed of himself.)

I barely see him when I got home. I only stay for two days and after that I will go to China for work.

Maybe he did not recognize me.

(He became sadder.)

 

Mingyu:

Is that so?

 

        They did not know how to react on it, and thought of how they would convince the young boy who’s clinging tightly on Mingyu’s shirt to go to his father. They tried several techniques but it won’t work. It just made the situation worse. The boy had no intensions of leaving his two one-day parent unless he sees his mom.

 

        One more try but Hansol started to cry. He was really pissed and started to speak.

 

Hansol:

No! No!

Appa!

(Referred to Mingyu while gripping his shirt tightly.)

 

        The two froze and did not know what to do.

 

Mingyu:

Oh my God!

(He murmured.)

Hansol-ah, I am your hyung. Your appa is…

(Pointed at the man in front of them.)

 

Hansol:

(He cried and reached for Jeonghan’s arms.)

Amma! Mamma! Appa!

(He was confused for a second.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Gulped.)

Oh my.

(He turned speechless.)

 

        It was an awkward situation for the three of them. Hansol felt like he’s one with his Sebongies parent for a day, so it was hard to let them go. Then, Jeonghan thought of something. He imitated Mingyu by embracing JinWoo and tried if it would work.

 

Jeonghan:

Hansol-ah, look!

(Clung on the young father)

Appa, saranghae~

(He showed Hansol that the man standing beside him is a good man and it is really his father.)

Sorry JinWoo-ssi but can you act along?

(Whispered from his side.)

 

JinWoo:

(He tried to play along. He displayed an affectionate expression and hugged Jeonghan too.)

Saranghae~

 

        Hansol recognized that word and since he’s seeing Jeonghan embracing him, his mind processed that if Jeonghan loves him, he loves him too. Suddenly, Mingyu embraced Mr. JinWoo too with Hansol looking from his arms.

 

Mingyu:

Saranghae, appa~

 

JinWoo:

(Though it was a little embarrassing to do it inside a café, but he must win his son’s heart back no matter what.)

Saranghae.

 

Jeonghan:

Hansol-ah, what will you say?

 

Hansol:

(Smiled with his head tilted)

(Sar) angahe~

(He exposed a cute tone and smile.)

 

        He finally reached his hands to his real father and embraced him tightly. He fed him with cake and finally win his son’s heart back. Thanks to Jeonghan’s brainwashing powers.


Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah, your magic works.

It does have an advantage after all.

 

Jeonghan:

It has always been…

…For me.

(Giggled)

 

        Mr. JinWoo thanked them from the bottom of his heart and asked them to call him whenever they needed something to return the favour.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s our pleasure to take care of Hansol. I think I’ll miss him after we finish shooting our drama.


JinWoo:

We will visit you.

(He bought 2 whole cakes for them with two different flavors.)

Here. Please take it.

 

Jeonghan:

You don’t have to do this.

 

JinWoo:

Please. That’s not enough.

 

Mingyu and Jeonghan:

Thank you, sir. Take care.

 

Jeonghan:

And we pray for your wife’s fast recovery.

 

JinWoo:

Thank you.

(He smiled)

I owe you a lot.

 

        They waved goodbye and finally their body felt the exhaustion from almost a whole day babysitting; nevertheless, they were happy.

 

Mingyu:

I got crazy when he called me, appa.

That was intense!

(His eyes widened)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah, me too.

It’s so embarrassing.

(Giggled)

Where did he get that?

I know you said it once but did he remembered it?


Mingyu:

Maybe?

He’s a smart kid.

(After a long pause, Mingyu looked at Jeonghan like he was seeing a true angel. He took his time to appreciate his hyung’s beauty while walking.)

Jeonghan-ah?

(Intertwined his hands to Jeonghan’s delicate hands.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Wouldn’t mind of Mingyu’s action.)

Hm?

 

Mingyu:

Why are you so beautiful?

 

Jeonghan:

Co’z…

I’m with a prince?

(Answered cutely.)

 

Mingyu:

(Smirked)

That’s a lame answer, hyung.

(Demanded for another acceptable answer.)

 

Jeonghan:

Lame?

(Thought of something and giggled.)

My cute prince is not a baby, that’s why he cannot accept my cute answers anymore.

()

 

Mingyu:

Yes!

(Proud of himself.)

So what’s your answer?

 

Jeonghan:

(Paused for a while.)

Hmmmm…

 

Mingyu:

(He’s expecting more so he got very nervous.)

Hm?

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at his Mingyu and saw that he was expecting a good answer and talked at the back of his mind.)

You’re really expecting, huh?

(Gestured his hands, asking Mingyu to come close and whispered)

Because…

You’re so handsome and we look good together.

(Though it was a joke, half of it was true. And Jeonghan couldn’t imagine how Mingyu will react to it. Different approach for the brand new manly Mingyu.)

 

Mingyu:

(Had a Goosebumps all over his arms and pleased with those sweet words Jeonghan gave him. He knew that he was becoming a fool over Jeonghan’s addictive tease.)

Very well said, angel!

(His ears were clapping out of joy.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He saw how pleased Mingyu was and he couldn’t help but ask the same question with Mingyu.)

And, why are you so handsome, Mingyu?

 

Mingyu:

Because I’m with someone I love.

 (Gave Jeonghan an innocent and sincere answer, yet his expression was full of iness.)

I’ll protect you.

 

Jeonghan:

(His face reddened. Mingyu’s words made his heart beat skip for a second, but then again, disregarded the fact that it was a confession.)

You’ve grown up a lot.

(Smiled)

 

        Mingyu looked at Jeonghan, attempting to give him a kiss on his lips, but he didn’t. He maintained a calm yet happy face while pinching his thighs to prevent himself from doing something weird.

 

Mingyu:

Don’t talk to me like my mom.

I’ll be your man, you know?

(Chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Speechless)

w-

 

Mingyu:

I know you can’t answer my question earlier because I think you’re starting to like me? Am I right?

(With a bold answer)

 

Jeonghan:

Yah! How dare you tease me like that!

(He panicked)

 

Mingyu:

(Came close to Jeonghan’s face and kissed in the air.)

I will fight you from now on. I won’t lose

(Winked)

I can’t suffer with your silly tricks alone. You should feel it too, so you know how I feel.

(Planning his revenge)

 

Jeonghan:

Yooooouuuuu!

 

        Mingyu ran far from Jeonghan because he got scared that he might punch him on the face. He knew that it was inappropriate since Jeonghan is older than him. Jeonghan, on the other hand, chased the tall rabbit lost in the woods whose running wild, faster than a horse.

 

Jeonghan:

You just wait for me, Mingyu-yaa!

 

Mingyu:

Sorry hyung. Please forgive me.

 

        Mingyu got tired from running away and just stopped near a street light. The tall man caught Jeonghan on his arms as he stopped running and embraced him tightly, so he couldn’t use his fist to kill him. Meanwhile, Jeonghan relaxed his exhausted body and leaned on Mingyu’s. The angel embraced him gently. The other man was surprised because Jeonghan knew that he’s going to do that.

 

Mingyu:

Let’s stop. I’m tired.

Sorry hyung…

(Panting)

But I won’t take my words back.

 

Jeonghan:

(Knew he would do that. He stopped because he’s already tired too.)

Then, prepare for war, Mingyu-yah.

(Catching his breath from a long run)

 

Mingyu:

Make sure you won’t let your guard down otherwise…

You cannot tell how far you will fall.

 

Jeonghan:

(Thrilled with his challenge)

Really?

Let’s see, Kim MinGyu.

(He wasn’t so sure if he did the right thing and accepted the challenge or it would only bring them worse.)

I will bring you down.

(Threatened him, with a sweet voice.)

 

Mingyu:

(Smirked)

I’m looking forward to it, Yoon JeongHan.

 

 

        They laughed and walked on a normal pace going home.