세븐틴: Prince of the Stars

Behind the Scenes: Cue

Hi guys! This is the start! Are you ready? Haha! I hope you’ll like this little sweet things sebongies have for their ANGEL and please let me know what you think. Just drop your comments on the box below. I will really really appreciate your feedback. ;) Thank you & See you soon! Enjoy!!! 

 

 

세븐틴: Prince of the Stars

 

          In the evening, Seungcheol and Joshua went to Jeonghan’s doctor to know what his current condition is. They planned to discuss it with the other members so they’d know what to do, since the two boys would be going home late to explain what happened.

 

          The doctor was surprised of the sudden visit of the boys; nevertheless, he entertained them. He gave the details of Jeonghan’s condition and instructed them of what to do just like what he told DK.

 

          Their faces were covered with fear and disappointment, knowing that Jeonghan’s condition is not an ordinary one; nonetheless, they did not easily give up and fight for their beloved members.

 

Seungcheol:

We just need to be extra careful.

 

Joshua:

Hey,

(Looked at his friend)

Let’s trust each other. Don’t hesitate to call me when you need me.

Don’t blame it all on yourself.

(He smiled)

 

Seungcheol:

I always trusts you.

(Tapped his head)

 

Joshua:

(Smirked)

Thank you.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s why, although, you’re my rival, I still love you, my friend.

 

Joshua:

I know.

Let’s have a happy and healthy life, then.

 

Seungcheol:

(He breathed heavily because he was worried.)

Our angel needs some love.

(He smiled)

 

Joshua:

(Smiled)

I guess so. Let’s pray for Jeonghan’s fast recovery. Let’s be positive!

(Remembered something.)

Cheol-ah, I saw Jeonghan’s phone ringing last time, do you have any idea who’s under the name of ‘oppa’?

 

Seungcheol:

Oh that! I thought it was Jackson or Minhyuk. Thank goodness they’re not.

 

Joshua:

Then who is it?

 

Seungcheol:

KwangSoo-hyung.

 

Joshua:

Lee Kwang Soo?

 

Seungcheol:

Yeah.

 

Joshua:

How did they know each other?

 

Seungcheol:

Running man… and besides, he has an appearance in our mini drama.

 

Joshua:

I see.

 

Seungcheol:

He’s super funny. I’ll introduce you to him.

 

Joshua:

Then why does Hannie calls him as oppa?

 

Seungcheol:

Well, it started in Running Man too. Jeonghan told me that KwangSoo-hyung saved his number in Jeonghan’s phone with ‘oppa’ as his name.

 

Joshua:

I see.

(Laughed)

 

 

Seungcheol:

You’ll love him too.

(Smiled)

 

          The 2 princes went home by riding a taxi. Surprisingly, everyone was already home, and Jeonghan was already sleeping like a baby. He did a lot of things that day, so he became exhausted.

 

          Their leader gathered them in the living room and discuss the details of Jeonghan’s illness. He felt sad but he had to be strong for everyone who are depending of him.

 

Seungcheol:

(Sighed and gathered some strength and courage to speak.)

Well, our meeting is all about Jeonghan.

(Sighed one more time)

As you all know, he’s been suffering from an illness and…

(Halted his own words as he was about to give in.)

 

Joshua:

(He continued because he knew that Coups had enough that day and he needed to rest too. He was just too worried that he might get sick as well.)

Okay.

(Inhaled)

Jeonghan’s true condition is clear now.

He has the ‘Jacob-Wilhelm Grimm Syndrome’ also known as ‘The Grimm Brother’s Syndrome’.

This sickness is a rare one and there are just a total of 17 reported patients in the whole world. So…

(He started discussing it to them as calmly and as detailed as possible.)

 

          They all listen and became sad upon hearing the nature of the illness. Once again, fear enveloped their hearts. Seungkwan even cried while Joshua was enumerating the possible pain he might feel.

 

          It felt really heavy for them, and they know that Jeonghan would feel bad for making them miserable.

 

Seungcheol:

(Broke the heavy atmosphere.)

Alright! I’m counting on you, guys.

(Looked at s)

Let’s work for a miracle!

(He smiled faintly.)

 

DK:

Hyung needs us.


Seungkwan:

(Sobbing)

Yeah, he’s right.

 

Dino:

Then, don’t cry like that, hyung.

 

DK:

Let’s cheer him up like we usually do. He’s gonna be okay. I trust him.

(Smiled awkwardly)

 

          They became quiet in a moment.

 

Hoshi:

Okay, for Jeonghan-hyung!

(Cheered them up.)

 

Joshua:

It’s useless if we cry the whole day. We just need to do our best and stay like a family.

 

Seungcheol:

Alright! I’m counting on you, guys.

And please, don’t be sick anymore.

(He was hurt too whenever he sees one of them in pain.)

 

Mingyu:

Then, take care of yourself too, hyung. You’ve been very busy lately.

 

Seungcheol:

Yeah. Good night.

 

Sebongies:

Good night.

 

          That was one of their saddest and quietest night ever, given that they were exhausted from their work; nevertheless, the boys reminded themselves that they needed to be stronger that their fear.

 

          Before going to bed, Cheol looked at Jeonghan, sleeping soundly on his bed. He observed Jeonghan while touching his face.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah,

(He whispered)

Good night.

(He couldn’t prevent his tears from falling because it breaks his heart to see him suffering alone.)

Hannie-yah~

(Shove the angel’s blonde hair.)

Saranghae.

(He kissed him on his forehead and smiled sadly while wiping his tears.)

 

         

          One time, Soon Young was left with Jeonghan. It was his Hoshi’s time to accompany the angel to his shooting by 11:00 in the morning. Its just 7 am when Jeonghan woke up. He washed his face and headed to the practice room, while Soon Young the hamster is still sleeping.

 

          The beautiful being practiced his dance in front of the mirror. He reviewed the gestures, the instructor, told him and dance as soon as the music starts. He moved gracefully while checking his expression in the mirror. The cutie hamster went to the bathroom after waking up when he heard some unfamiliar sound. He followed the slow and old harmony and it led it to their practice room. He witnessed his angel dancing in some traditional music. He was fascinated with his graceful dance with a very gorgeous expression; even though, he’s just wearing a jogging pants.

 

          Jeonghan noticed his cute star watching him from the door.

 

Jeonghan:

Good morning, Soon Young-ah~

(He smiled gorgeously; though, he’s covered with sweat.)

 

Soon Young:

What’s up, hyung? Is that for your movie?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(Panting)

 

Soon Young:

You’re so gorgeous dancing that traditional dance. I may have get some idea with that.

 

Jeonghan:

You are more beautiful, my star.

You hungry?

 

Soon Young:

Kinda.

(Volunteered himself to cook)

I’ll cook.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. I’ll be there in a while. Thank you.

Make sure, it tastes good, my love.

()

 

Soon Young:

Yes, your majesty.

(Giggled)

 

          Suddeny, Jeonghan’s phone rang.

 

Jeonghan:

Hello, director?

 

Director:

Hi, Hannie-yah, can you come earlier?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, direc! What time?

 

Director:

As soon as you can. I already have your costume so we will start filming today.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! Okay sir.

 

Director:

Okay. See you, then. Take care, kid.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you. You too, sir.

(He hanged the phone and called Hoshi)

My Soon Young!

(He shouted.)

 

Soon Young:

Yes, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s take a bath now. I’ll just treat you breakfast outside.

 

Soon Young:

Why in a hurry?

 

Jeonghan:

The director called me, and he needs me as soon as possible.

 

 

Soon Young:

Oh, okay.

(With a confused expression)

 

          They bought sandwiches and drinks from a café first before they headed to the location. They arrived at the set at around 9:30 am.

 

Ah-In:

(As soon as he saw Jeonghan)

Oh!

Hannie yah, I thought, you’re schedule is in the afternoon?

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, hyung!

I was called because my costume is already here.

 

Ah-In:

I see.

(Looked at Hoshi)

Hi!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, he’s my star!

(He introduced him with a big smile)

 

Hoshi:

(Looked to his hyung as he felt embraced.)

Eeeii, this hyung, really?

(Smiled to Ah-In)

Hi, sir. My name is Soon Young.

 

Ah-In:

Nice to meet you.

(Smiled coolly.)

 

Hoshi:

(He felt shy just like DK especially when Jo InSung, Park HyeJin, Song Jihyo, and Kim SooHyun appeared.)

Oh my!

 

Ji Hyo:

(As soon as she saw Jeonghan)

My son!

(She greeted him with a hug.)

Long-time no see.

 

          People gathered around him, and Jeonghan took the chance to introduce Soon Young to them formally.

 

HyeJin:

Hi! You are his?

(Waiting for his nickname not his name)

 

Hoshi:

(Puzzled)

His?

 

Jeonghan:

His name is Soon Young.

Soon Young ah, whose star are you?

 

Hoshi:

(Pushed Jeonghan’s hips lightly.)

Hyung, not here.

(He blushed.)

 

Ah-in:

C’mon. It’s okay.

We’ll make sure he pays back.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t tell me, you will do that on every member I bring here.

 

HyeJin:

That looks fun.

(He .)

 

InSung:

We’re waiting.

 

Hoshi:

(Pressured)

Aigoo~

 

Jeonghan:

C’mon!

(He’s still excited because s are so cute when they were asked to answer that mysterious question; even though, it was his turn after him)

 

Hoshi:

What pay back?

 

InSung:

You’ll see it later.

(Winked)

 

Hoshi:

Jeonghan hyung’s star.

(He lowered down his head in humiliation but he took the risk just to see the payback they’re saying.)

 

JiHyo:

Gwiyeowo! (So cute!)

 

          Hoshi blushed and hid himself behind Jeonghan.

 

HyeJin:

(Started his tease to Jeonghan)

Are you ready to hear Jeonghan’s pay back?

 

Hoshi:

Yes!

(Intrigued about the payback they were talking about.)

 

HyeJin:

Jeonghan-ah, whose Princess are you?

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

HyeJin Hyung’s princess.

 

Hoshi:

(His eyes has gotten bigger)

Woah! Daebak!

I’m loving this.

 

Soo Hyun:

This is interesting.

 

          Ah-In explained everything to the new members of their ‘bully’ club, while Jeonghan was planning to brainwash his hyungs also, but he has no clue on how.

 

JiHyo:

(Tried it for once)

Hannie-yah, whose son are you?

 

Jeonghan:

(Answered adorably)

JiHyo Omma’s baby.

(He smiled cutely)

 

Hoshi:

Aigoo~ hyung, you’re shameless.

(Cringed in shame.)

 

InSung:

I’ll reserve mine later.

(He smiled coolly)

 

Ah-In:

Me too.

 

Soo Hyung:

I’ll think of something too.

( more.)

 

Hoshi:

I felt satisfied.

(He was so happy that Jeonghan was teased too.)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo!

Are you that happy, Soon Young-ah?

We’ll see in the dorm.

(Threated him)

 

Soon Young:

Omo~

(Gulped)

 

          Jeonghan was called inside the dressing room and have his hair and make-up done. Soon Young was just waiting outside, while talking to the people around him.

 

-Inside the Dressing Room-

 

          When Jeonghan went inside the dressing room, he was told that he needed to wax his hair from his legs and of course, his arm pits, and it made him totally surprised.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

Why?

 

Costume Designer:

You have to wear a transparent sleeves during the performance and some of the scenes too.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh my.

Does it hurts?

(He freaked out.)

 

Costume Designer:

A little.

(Stuck her tongue out.)

 

          Jeonghan was scared, but he couldn’t do anything about it, since it’s his role and it’s his fault that he signed in. He left with a staff to go to an aesthetic clinic, and have his hair removal.

 

While he’s waiting, his hands are cold, not because he is sick but he’s just very tensed not knowing how the procedure would go. After a while, it was already his turn and stepped inside the room with an uneasy feeling. He was asked to lay on the bed, so they could start the procedure. He thought of some things to avoid thinking about the pain, but then, it was not enough. He began screeching upon the immediate sting he encountered. It surprised him because it hurts a lot. He almost cried, but thank goodness, it’s just a fast process, or else, he’ll die in pain.

 

Staff:

(Saw Jeonghan with a teary eyes)

You okay?

 

Jeonghan:

No, noona. It hurts.

(Acted cutely.)

 

Staff:

(Found him cute)

Don’t worry, it will subside.

 

Jeonghan:

I feel , though.

(Laughed)

 

          The staffs laughed together with the other employees in the skin care shop upon seeing Jeonghan in daze. He was kind of lost with the pain tingling on his underarms and legs.

 

Going back to the set. He immediately changed his clothes, and wear his make-up together with his hair extensions.

 

          After a while, the old Jeonghan’s hair style re-appeared. He really looked like a girl, even if, he was not wearing the clothes for ladies yet. He received compliments from the staffs because of his angel-like beauty.

 

          He came out to meet the director for some instructions before the shooting.

 

Jeonghan:

(Called the director from the back)

Director, I’m ready.

(Smiled)

 

Director:

(Stunned of Jeonghan’s irresistible angelic face.)

Oh!

(His eyes had gotten bigger)

Lovely! You-are-so- perfect my dear.

(With a gesture that he was so satisfied with his appearance.)

 

          While discussing the scene, Soon Young observed them from a far. He was left no words when he saw his hyung wearing a beautiful traditional clothes, which is called ‘hanbok’. Jeonghan was wearing a very elegant and colourful ‘hanbok’ for men. The brightness and variety of the colors compliments the angel’s profile. The hamster dropped his jaw while fixated on his beautiful hyung.

 

          As soon as they finished discussing the scene, Ah-In and HyeJin who were with him in the set couldn’t help but to praise Jeonghan’s beauty. They were amazed on how stunning he looked while wearing those fine structured clothes.

 

Ah-In:

Woah!

I will have a big frame and I’ll display you at my house.

(Astonished of the beautiful creature in front of him.)

 

HyeJin:

I guess, I might do that too.

(Giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

No need to frame me. Just treat me a meal and I’ll come.

(He joked.)

 

Ah-In:

Smart kid!

(Laughed)

 

          Meanwhile, Soon Young went to the director and asked if he’s allowed to observe from his side. The director did not mind, but he must behave while they’re filming. Hoshi watched them act and was trying to figure out everything because Jeonghan didn’t want to tell him the details, so he decided to find out by himself. Then, he concluded that,

 

Jeonghan’s character is a very gentle and sweet one but, at the same time, he’s quiet and unpredictable.

HyeJin: Smart and fine man who considers his younger brother his only treasure.

Ah-In: Jolly and wild who has a small circle of trusted friend and he would die for them too.

 

          The jolly Soon Young became quiet for a moment because he was too focused on the scene; though, he noticed that the pretty young man didn’t have any lines in the scene, so he thought he was playing somebody who’s mute.

 

          They took a short break for lunch, and all of them went to a restaurant to eat. While some are talking, Hoshi asked jeonghan about his role because he’s curious; in addition to that, he thought that he was getting better at acting because they barely have any NGs too.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung, your acting is amazing!

 

Jeonghan:

Nope. We just practiced it before our shoot while I’m waiting for my other costumes and props.

 

Hoshi:

Ah, I see.

So… are you mute in the story?

 

          Jeonghan and the others laughed because of the question of the innocent Star.

 

Jeonghan:

No sweetie.

(Pinched Hoshi’s cheeks)

I’m a very quiet person in that story, but I have my lines.

Don’t worry.

 

Hoshi:

Oh.

(Embarrassed and just smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Why are you so cute today, Hoshi?

 

Hoshi:

Co’z I’m with you, hyung.

(Pinched Jeonghan’s cheeks)

 

Ah-In:

Ready for his transformation?

 

Hoshi:

Transformation?

 

HyeJin:

He’ll do a fight scene later.

 

Hoshi:

Really?

(Looked at his hyung)

Can you do that?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course!

 

Hoshi:

But you’re an exhausted-mon (a nickname from ‘One Fine Day’), you know.

 

Soo Hyun:

Why?

 

Hoshi:

He’s weak, hyung. He can’t even exert extra effort on something. He’s lazy.

(His illness is excluded)

 

Ji Hyo:

(Recalled how easy Jeonghan gets tired while filming Running Man; though, there were times that he was eager to fight and win. He’s like a sloth during their break, but she can relate that’s why she’s known as ‘Mong JiHyo’.)

Yeah. I know that. He just loves to rest on the couch during our break when we filmed Running Man.

(Laughed)

 

Hoshi:

See?

(He did not bring up about his disease because it might upset him)

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

Yah! Why do you keep on exposing me?

(He in a form of scold)

Even DK told them that I brainwashed you guys. That’s not true.

 

Hoshi:

DK is absolutely right.

(He rebuked.)

 

          After their lunch, they went to the set and rest their bodies first before preparing the harness they needed in the fight scenes. On the contrary, Jeonghan would perform the dance first.

 

          He went inside the dressing room for his costume and change of hair and make-up. This time, he’d wear a beautiful, well-crafted traditional ‘hanbok’ for ladies, used by the performers to execute a luxurious dance. The details were so intricate, the colors are well-paired, and the fabric was so fine. It felt so soft as it touches Jeonghan’s skin. The angel had totally fallen in love with the costume he wore.

 

          The staffs inside that dressing room felt that they wanted to cry because they thought they saw a goddess with their bare eyes. The gown looks perfect on him. On the other hand, the fascinated lost angel couldn’t remove his gaze to the clothes he’s wearing and thought he wanted to own it.

 

Staff:

It really suits you, Jeonghan-ah.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Noona, can I have this?

 

Staff:

Ask the costume designer and the director. If it’s mine, I’ll give it to you right away.

(She still stunned by how he looked)

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked cutely at the costume designer)

Noooonaaaa?

 

Costume Designer:

(Giggled)

I’m not sure yet.

(.)

But it sure looks very good on you.

 

          When everything was done, he went again to the director and his trainer to be coached before the shooting. As soon as he stepped his foot outside, he looked undeniably stunning. Everyone’s eyes were so engrossed on him and their gazes followed him anywhere he goes. He’s like an angel descended into heaven with his smile, while walking towards the big boss.

 

          *well, that smile was a smile of shame because people were seeing him wearing that gown outside an open field, despite his gender. Nevertheless, it was totally the opposite of what the people thought of him.

 

Ji Jin Hee:

(Asked a staff beside him)

Is that the new actor? The idol?

 

Staff:

(Stuttered in awe.)

Ah, y-yes, sir.

 

Jin Hee:

Wow! She… I mean he looks gorgeous.

(Astonished of the pretty boy’s appearance.)

 

          The whole team gathered in the center of the palace to discuss the scene. The camera man were instructed to get some various angles for the dance, while the actors were reminded of their expressions.

 

Director:

(Coached Jeonghan once again because he will be the star in that scene.)

Jeonghan-ah, remember what I’ve told you. I need your most charming and luring expression you have, my pretty son.

Okay?

 

          The naughty demon in disguise smiled at his director and winked at him after sending him a flying kiss.

 

Jeonghan:

Like this?

(Formed a heart shape using his hand.)

 

Director:

(Giggled)

Then, I think you already understood what I meant.

(Found his youngest son in the set charming and cute.)

So can I count on you?

(He challenged him.)

 

Jeonghan:

I will do my best!

(Smiled)

 

          Everything was ready and the performers were already started their act. The angel covered his face with an almost transparent fabric that would thrill anyone who’d watch his performance. The fabric was attached on his beautifully adorned head piece that added to the fanciness of his appearance. 

 

Jeonghan entered the stage as the music began. The spotlights were following him until he reached the middle of a well-decorated stage. He was careful on his walk and gestures, especially when he started dancing on the center stage. His moves were so graceful, crafted into perfection. Every sway and turn left them breathless, and his gazes with those luring smile would float people into ecstasy.

 

Ah-In, HyeJin, and Hoshi were beside the director, savouring the performance of the night. He did not fail the director and executed the dance well. His mission is a success because even the staffs nearby were already under his charm. Even the actors did not have to act that time. Their expressions came naturally. The divine beauty was able to lure and captured everybody in the area, especially his Soon Young ‘the star’ who came down from the skies just to be with him.

 

          Ah-In was near the dazed Hoshi with his mouth open.

 

Ah-In:

Hoshi-yah, something might inhabit your mouth if you keep it open for a long time.

(Closed Soon Young’s mouth and got back on watching the dancing doll.)

Wow!

(He, too, appreciated the beauty of his doll)

He really is a doll.

 

Hoshi:

Wow! He- he looks beautiful.

(Admiring his hyung’s appearance.)

Why is he wearing those?

 

Ah-In:

You will see, star!

(Smiled)

 

Hoshi:

(Looked at him weirdly.

It was supposed to be a name with only Jeonghan was allowed to call him like that. For Soon Young, it’s their intimate call for each other, a sign of bond. He got disappointed when Ah-In called him in that name.)

Ammm…

 

          Suddenly, everyone became quiet when the music beats faster. It was the and they were waiting it.

 

Ah-In:

Hold on, kid.

(He expected that Jeonghan would do great on his dance because he kept on practicing and he also put every steps in his heart.)

 

Hoshi:

Okay hyung.

(Anticipating something fabulous.)

 

 

          In the middle of performance, the clip of his head dress snapped and the fabric was left hanging beside Jeonghan’s beautiful skin. The way that the fabric swayed into Jeonghan’s face was so attractive. It wasn’t supposed to end like that, but the director found it fancy and let it be. He was stunned of the scene; however, he asked Jeonghan to repeat the steps again because they wanted to shoot the other missed details that he seemed to notice while his baby boy was dancing.

 

Director:

Well done, Jeonghan!

(Clapped his hands as well as the others, including Hoshi)

Well done!

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you. Thank you.

(He bowed his head to them)

 

HyeJin:

(Tapped his head)

Beautifully done, my princess.

 

Jeonghan:

Really, hyung? Here? Right here?

 

Ah-In:

I’m so proud of you!

 

 

HyeJin:

Yes, why?

 

Jin Hee:

Great job!

 

Ji Hyo:

I’m so proud of you son.

 

Ji Jin Hee & Shin Seung Rok:

(Puzzled)

Son?

 

Ah-In:

We gave him a nickname, hyung.

 

Jin Hee:

I thought…

(Taught of something)

He’s more like a daughter to me in that dress.

(Joined the club; even though, he did not know how they arrived at that.)

Can we take a picture together?

(Laughed)

Goodness! I’m seeing a celebrity.

 

Jeonghan:

(He became shy)

No… I’m glad that I am working with you.

 

          The casts laughed on Ji Jin Hee’s joke.

 

Ah-In:

Welcome to the club, hyung.

 

          Jeonghan became shy because the older ones kept on teasing him. Now he know what it feels like to get bullied too. He went to Hoshi while waiting for his next scene. He will do the stunts after HyeJin and Kim Soo Hyun’s part. He did not change his costume yet because he would use it in his next scene.

 

          The two boys went on a corner and rest. Jeonghan leaned on Hoshi’s shoulders and tried to sleep with his free time.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung, you are so beautiful.

(He couldn’t get over it.)

 

Jeonghan:

I know.

(He smiled with confidence.)

 

Hoshi:

(Looked at him with an irritable face because he thought that he changed himself into a humble one, but he was wrong.)

I thought you become an angel again. Tsk!
(Then laughed)

Are you tired?

 

Jeonghan:

You know me. Yes, I am.

(He giggled)

Let’s take a picture while waiting.

(He smiled)

 

Hoshi:

Okay!

(Ready his camera and took a lot of pictures together. while scanning their pictures Jeonghan fell asleep on Soon Young’s shoulders)

Woah! Very pretty!

(He realized that he was talking to no one when he got no response at all. He looked at Jeonghan who’s beside him)

Yeah, right. You’re sleeping.

 

          He let him sleep while holding his hands to monitor his temperature. One moment, Jeonghan woke up because he felt cold. Not because of his illness but because it’s windy and he’s wearing a thin dress.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m feeling cold, Soon Young ah.

 

Hoshi:

Are you still okay?

Should I tell the director?

(Worried that it might be his illness)

 

Jeonghan:

No. it’s just the weather. I wear a thin clothing, that’s why.

 

Hoshi:

Sure?

(Got his jacket on his hips and put it on Jeonghan’s body)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Are they calling me right now? I’m lazy.

(It was almost 9 in the evening)

 

Hoshi:

You must be really tired because you’ve been working since morning.

Don’t hesitate to tell me if you’re not feeling well.

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

Hoshi yah, can you sit on the floor?

(It is a wooden tiled floor so it’s okay to sit without a mat.)

Lean to the wall and I’ll lean to you. My back hurts in this position.

 

          Hoshi sat on the floor leaning is body to the nearest wall, while Jeonghan went in front of him lazily. He leaned his body gently to Hoshi’s body and sleep soundly. While waiting, Hoshi also fell asleep too. Ji Hyo and Seung Rok passed by when they saw the two poor boys in the palace’s hallway.

 

Ji Hyo:

Aigoo~ poor boys.

They must be tired.

 

SeungRok:

Are you their mother, noona?

(Laughed)

 

Ji Hyo:

Yes I am.

They’re so adorable.

(Looked at them fondly.)

 

          Hoshi opened his eyes by intuition. He saw Ji Hyo and Seung Rok looking at them.

 

Hoshi:

(He automatically tapped Jeonghan to wake up)

Hyung, hyung… wake up. I think…

 

Jeonghan:

(Lazily opened his eyes)

Hmmm?

(Examined the surroundings)

 

Ji Hyo:

I’m sorry if we wake you up.

 

          One moment, the director called for Jeonghan’s name.

 

Hoshi:

(Heard the director’s call)

Hyung, the director is calling you.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh.

(He rose from his sleep and walked to the set.)

 

          His eyes were still down while Ji Hyo helped him to stay awake. He’s like JiHyo sometimes. He falls easily asleep everywhere, anytime so she knows the feeling.

 

Ji Hyo:

Careful, Jeonghan ah.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled lazily at her)

Yes, omma~

 

          The angel made himself wake up from his lousy body as he walked back to the set.

 

Director:

You okay?

(He noticed that Jeonghan’s eyes were red)

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, director. I just fell asleep.

(Smiled)

 

Director:

Okay, then. Just let me know if you can’t anymore. Okay?

I’m worried.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine. Please treat me as the others.

(Embarrassed that he became an important person because of his condition.)

 

Director:

Okay. Okay, dear.

Wear your harness now.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

          Finally, everyone was geared up. The costume designer asked a staff to put a pouch on Jeonghan’s thighs for his weapons. He laughed when the staff put it on his thigh too high.

 

Jeonghan:

Noona, I think that’s too high.

(Laughed)

 

HyeJin, InSung, Soo Hyun, and Ah-In were laughing.

 

Ah-In:

He’s a boy, you know?

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t have a pretty legs.

(Giggled)

 

Staff:

(Giggled)

Okay then. I’ll adjust the location.

(She adjusted it just above his knees.)

Is that okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Yup. Thank you.

(He smiled)

 

          They started running after the director said ‘Action!’ Ah In and Jeonghan were running together while being chased by some soldiers. The two assassins managed to hide themselves from the ordinary soldiers, but not with their commander, Kim Soo Hyun, who was tailing them from the beginning. When they were asked to jump and to run on the roof, it took them several tries to perfect the stunt. The actors, even the stunt men became exhausted after doing just one fight scene; nevertheless, they gave justice to the choreography well.

 

Jeonghan’s moves were fierce and delicate. He looked so cool while doing the stunt. Soon Young was watching them from a far and he was just amazed but the awesomeness of the actions. He was enjoying the sight and hope that someday, he’d perform such meticulous stunts in a movie too.

 

 

-Scene 1-

 

Soo Hyun:

Gotcha!

(Evil smirk)

 

Ah-In:

(He was surprised and hid Jeonghan on a dark corner.)

 

Soo Hyun:

(Knew where Jeonghan was)

I saw everything, kid!

(Wore an intimidating face)

 

Ah-In:

Please, that child is innocent.

(Pleaded him)

 

In Sung:

I don’t think so.

(He appeared out of nowhere)

That child you are hiding is the one who kills the most.

(Saw the fabric with blood)

See?

(Pointed the colourful hanbok with his fan)

 

Jeonghan:

(Bravely came out of the dark)

Yes. I am. He’s innocent.

(Fiercely said)

 

Ah-In:

Jeonghan-ah!

 

Soo Hyun:

Jeonghan?

(Grinned)

There’s no way out.

 

InSung:

(Wore a mischievous face)

Unless you cooperate.

 

Ah-In:

I’ll do it. Just please…

(Protected him, shielding his hands before Jeonghan’s body)

 

Jeonghan:

I am fine. Don’t worry about me.

(With fierce eyes)

 

Soo Hyun:

What should we do, your majesty?

 

InSung:

Follow us.

 

Jeonghan:

If we don’t?

 

InSung:

I’ll kill you right away.

(Looked at the beautiful creatures face)

You’re pretty.

(Sighed)

It’s such a waste if I just let you die here, so…

So I’ll give you a choice. Follow me or Die here, Jeonghan-ah?

I know all about you and your brother.

(The ‘brother’ word made him flinch)

Scared now?

HyeJin is alive, but he’s in our hands right now.

 

Ah-In:

Just get me and leave Jeonghan alone!

 

Soo Hyun:

(Heard that the soldiers kept on coming)

What should we do now, they’re coming?

 

InSung:

Hold that filthy man (Ah-In). I can manage.

 

          He came close to Jeonghan and held his waste tight to his body.

 

InSung:

Don’t move and you’ll get to see your brother again.

(Said mischievously)

 

          He slowly came near Jeonghan’s face but suddenly, InSung felt that he’s moving backwards and he was holding his hanbok.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was very nervous)

H-hyung~

(He acted cutely)

 

-Cut of Scene 1-

 

Director:

And cuuuut!

(Talked to Jeonghan)

Why, dear? We talked about this already.

 

          The other boys were laughing but Jeonghan was so reluctant and feeling nervous.

 

InSung:

Jeonghan-ah, let me take care of this.

(He smiled like he is a brother who would take good care of him)

Just relax and let me do the job.

 

Ah-In:

Aigoo~ you’re so cute.

(Patted their little brother’s head.)

 

Soo Hyun:

(Hugged Jeonghan from his side because he’s so adorable.)

Our dongsaeng is tensed right now.

You can do it!

(Cheered him up.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m so nervous.

(He pouted his lips.)

 

          InSung tapped their baby’s head and tried to talk to him and give him an advice. They resumed after he convinced him that it was just a scene. He has nothing to worry about.

 

Director:

Okay, again!

Jeonghan-ah, you need to do this so you can rest already. You have a shooting tomorrow morning right? So let’ finish this fast.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, direc.

 

          The director felt that he’s lecturing his own son.

 

-Scene 2-

 

InSung:

Don’t move and you’ll get to see your brother again.

(Said mischievously)

 

          He slowly came near Jeonghan’s face, wearing a handsome smile and a quick wink.

 

InSung:

Behave well.

(He whispered)

 

          He kissed him straight to the angel’s soft lips. Jeonghan, on the other hand, displayed a real life surprised face until they heard the director’s cut.

 

-Cut of Scene 2-

 

Director:

Okay aaaaand… CUT!

 

          Hoshi stood up while watching the kissing scene with his eyes wide open, gripping his chair tightly. He felt betrayed or should we say jealous.

 

Hoshi:

(With a really surprised expression)

Wohoo!

(While perspiring)

Ohmaiygahd!

(Held his chest feeling his heart beats faster.)

 

          Meanwhile InSung wiped the lips of their youngest brother and calmed him down.

 

InSung:

It’s over now.

(He smiled gently)

Good job!

(Tapped their baby Jeonghan’s head)

 

Ah-In:

Good job!

(Patted his back)

 

          Jeonghan was still on his surprised expression, while Ji Hyo, who was watching the scene found him cute.

 

Director:

InSung-ah, seems like Jeonghan became scared of you.

 

InSung:

(Laughed handsomely)

Are you?

 

Jeonghan:

(Came back to his senses after a few seconds)

Huh?

(The known ‘eldest maknae’ of Seventeen gave a blank daze.)

 

HyeJin:

Hey, what did you do to my brother?

(He teased InSung, but the actor just giggled)

 

          Soon Young ran to his shaken hyung.

 

Soon Young:

Hyung, you okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(Kept a surprised face)

Y-yeah.

 

Director:

Jeonghan and HyeJin you may go. See you tomorrow afternoon. Alright?

(Patted the new actor)

Great Job Jeonghan!

(Smiled)

Make sure you sleep well, son.

 

Jeonghan:

(Showed him his cute aegyo expression)

How can I sleep? The whole world will see this.

(He wore a gloomy face.)

What should I do?

 

Director:

I’m sure, you can sleep without even thinking of everything.

Good night, my child.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

Good night.

Thank you director. See you.

 

          He waved goodbye to the other actors too.

 

          Soon Young was busy texting his team members because they already finished shooting. Wonwoo and Mingyu’s team was assigned to pick them up but they were not finished yet. The two poor Sebongies waited for them while Jeonghan was removing his makeup. He fell asleep for a second, while the stylist was removing his hair extensions.

 

          Soon Young was dozing off until he dropped his phone on the floor. HyeJin picked it up for him and placed the phone on his lap but then, the sleeping Hoshi opened his eyes when he felt that he dropped something.

 

HyeJin:

Are you going home?

 

Hoshi:

Yes, hyung. But I think we have to stay for a while.

 

HyeJIn:

Want to ride with me?

(Looked at the sleeping beauty)

He looked so tired.

(Smiled)
 

Hoshi:

i-

(He was shy)

 

HyeJin:

C’mon! Don’t be shy.

 

          Hoshi agreed and woke Jeonghan up but his eyes were really heavy. Soon Young decided to carry him on his back until they reached the older man’s van. HyeJin helped them board the van safely. Hoshi secured his sleeping beauty by wrapping his right arms to his waste while the other one is holding Jeonghan’s hand. The handsome actor noticed it and he became curious of the members’ relationship.

 

HyeJin:

You’re so sweet, Soon Young-ah.


Hoshi:

(Laughed)

That’s what they said, hyung. We are a family and we love each other.

 

HyeJin:

I see. It’s heart-warming to see a family like you.

(He was curious of his illness)

You go to his shooting because of his condition, right?

 

Hoshi:

Yes.

 

HyeJin:

May I know what his condition is?

Well, if it’s okay for you. I mean, if that’s confidential, I won’t ask anymore.

 

Hoshi:

He’s like a sleeping beauty, hyung.

(He smiled)

I’m monitoring his temperature by his hands, but I like holding his soft hands too. It makes me calm.

(He smiled)

He’s our angel, so we can’t let him suffer alone.

That’s why I am worried if no one would look after him when we have our schedule.

 

HyeJin:

I see.

Don’t worry. I’m here.

(He smiled gently)

 

Hoshi:

But I have no right to tell you.

(Sighed)

I want to… but…

Jeonghan hyung might get angry at me. Just ask him, next time. All I can tell you is he’s like a sleeping beauty sometimes. He don’t wake up easily.

(It was obvious that he’s so worried about his condition)

 

HyeJin:

I see.

 

Hoshi:

Thank you, hyung. I’ll talk to Coups-hyung about it.

I’m really worried.

I think, there’s a need to inform his co-workers too.

 

HyeJIn:

All right, I’ll just wait for your decision.

You can trust me.

(Offered his help.)

 

Hoshi:

Thank you for helping us, hyung.

 

          While on the road, the driver suddenly stepped on the brake because one car made an abrupt turn. Hoshi automatically held Jeonghan’s head to protect them.

 

HyeJin:

What happened?

 

Driver:

Sorry sir, there’s someone who suddenly turned left. It almost hit us.

 

HyeJin:

I see.

(He got a little nervous)

 

          The young man beside HyeJIn, checked if Jeonghan was hurt somewhere. He’s so protective of his angel ever since they discovered that he is sick, and there’s no way, Jeonghan would not notice it.

 

          They finally arrived home. Jeonghan was not waking up again. HyeJin became worried about it and knew that it was not an ordinary illness.

 

Hoshi:

(Sighed)

He turned into a sleeping beauty again.

 

HyeJin:

Is he okay?

 

Hoshi:

I hope so.

(Gave HyeJin a faint smile while carrying Jeonghan on his arms)

 

HyeJin:

Can you tell me the worse scenario?

 

Hoshi:

He’ll sleep forever.

(He spoke with full of sorrow)

 

HyeJin:

(He was totally surprised about his condition)

I-im sorry to hear that.

 

Hoshi:

It’s fine as long as he’s fine.

He can fight this illness. He’s stronger that how he looks.

(Smiled at HyeJin.)

Thank you, hyung. See you next time.

 

HyeJin:

Sure thing.

(He smiled)

Take care.

 

Hoshi:

You too.

 

          Park Hye Jin left but he too became concerned about Jeonghan’s condition, since Jeonghan became one of his friends and he really sees him as his younger brother.

 

          Meanwhile, Hoshi was struggling on pressing the lock of their door for the password. It took him five minutes to enter their home.

 

Hoshi:

(He was perspiring)

Whew!

 

          He went to the bedroom and changed Jeonghan’s shirt first before wiping his face and body. They were alone in the house and it was so quiet. Soon Young looked at Jeonghan’s beautiful face and talked to him; even though, he’s sleeping.

 

Hoshi:

Bad angel.

(Tapped Jeonghan’s lips)

You should not let anybody kiss you here. Tsk! How many times do I have to tell you? TSK!

(Stressed while scolding Jeonghan on his sleep.)

Ah, stress!

(His nostrils were expanding in disbelief)

I’m jealous.

(He sighed and returned a very melting look)

Hyung, can I have a wish?

Please don’t leave us… Stay strong

(Kissed the angel’s hand tenderly. He felt sad that he almost cried.)

Saranghae, hyung.

(He was preventing his tears to fall down, so he thought of something fun, including their absurd moments together.)

…and please love me more.

(Begged for more love.)

I think, you’re my first romance, you know?

… You got me.

(Pointed in his heart.)

Right here, hyung! Right here! Aigoo~

(Giggled because he found himself funny after confessing into a sleeping princess.)

I’m such a coward.

Tsk!

 

          He doze off a little beside Jeonghan, but he woke up because he still had something to do. That was to complete the choreography of their next album. Hoshi worked hard as he was still practicing in the middle of the night.

 

It was already pass 2 in the dawn but they were still alone in the house because the other members were still in their different shooting location and other gatherings. Hoshi was in peace at the moment, so he was able to think properly. Besides, he got new ideas and inspiration from the fight scenes and traditional dance that Jeonghan performed during their filming.

 

Jeonghan woke up after a few minutes. He checked if everyone was already inside their house, unfortunately, no one was home besides him and his star. He saw him with a very serious mode, practicing and building their choreography for their new album. He watched him perform and he could never deny that Hoshi looks so cool and y everytime he dances. He let Hoshi finished his routine before calling him. He took a dry towel, extra shirt, and a glass of water for their hard working performance leader.

 

Jeonghan:

Soon Young-ah come here.

 

          He wiped his donsaengs’ sweat and let him change his clothes first.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoshi yah, thank you.

 

Hoshi:

Thank HyeJin hyung. He drove us home, so were came here early.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

I will text him later.

No one’s here?

 

Hoshi:

No one. Only two beautiful demi gods.

(The two giggled)

How are you?

 

Jeonghan:

Very fine.

 

Hoshi:

(He showed a quick change of his expression as he remembered the kiss part.)

I don’t like someone kissing you like that.

(Not in a good mood)

 

Jeonghan:

(Giggled)

You’re jealous?

 

Hoshi:

(Gathered his courage)

Yeah.

(Brushoff his head and snob his hyung.)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ You’re my only star Hoshi yah.

 

Hoshi:

I cannot accept that.

 

Jeonghan:

Then… kiss me too.

(Pouted his lips and wait for Hoshi’s kiss; on the other hand, Hoshi’s heart was shaken with Jeonghan’s adorable face.)

 

          Hoshi still ignored (he tried)  his hyung, so Jeonghan held the face of his beloved prince of stars and gave him a shower of kisses all over his face.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll give you my priceless kisses because I love you.

I’d rather kiss my angels.

(Started kissing his cheeks from left to right)

It’s work. You know that.

I like InSung hyung, he’s like a big brother to me, but… I like you the most, Soon Young-ah~

 (Kissed Hoshi’s forehead, nose, and chin)

 

          Hoshi clipped his eyes tight and enjoyed the chance he have with his one and only angel. While Jeonghan repeated his kisses numerous times just to satisfy his hungry star.

 

Jeonghan:

Is It enough? Don’t get jealous, my love.

(He smiled)

 

Hoshi:

(Acted like it’s not enough; though, it’s pretty more than enough to flatter his heart that night or rather morning.)

Nope.

(He snub him again.)

 

Jeonghan:

()

Then, should I kiss you here?

(Pouted his lips close you Hoshi’s)

 

Hoshi:

(He was electrified in anxiousness. He didn’t know what to do, but he played along)

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

( more, but he smiled)

Aiyoo~ you’re truly my baby star, Hoshi yah.

 

          Hoshi pouted his lips to act cutely in front of Jeonghan, but he miscalculated the distance of their lips, so they touched each other’s lips just a little. Hoshi was surprised by his action, and went far from his angel, holding his lips.

 

Hoshi:

Omo!

Sorry hyung.

(He smiled)

I miscalculated.

 

Jeonghan:

(Surprised, but didn’t mind)

It’s okay.

 

Hoshi:

(Made fun of his cute lips)

I didn’t know I can pout like Angelina Jolie.

(Giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed and pinched Hoshi)

Aiyoo~ you’re my Angelina Jolie now.

(Greeted his teeth while squeezing Hoshi’s irresistibly cute cheeks)

 

Hoshi:

(Touched his chubby cheeks to Jeonghan’s lips to receive his kiss for)

Don’t do it anymore.

(Advised him for his own good.)

 

Jeonghan:

I cannot promise you that.

 

Hoshi:

What exactly is your role, hyung?

(Agitated but he still possessed a cute reaction.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll tell you tomorrow.

 

Hoshi:

Eiiii~

Why not now?

 

Jeonghan:

(Changed the topic.)

You hungry, my hamster?

 

Hoshi:

Hyung, tell me now!

(Demanded)

 

Jeonghan:

(Acted that he didn’t hear Hoshi’s demand because he knew he’ll be furious)

I’ll order some food.

I’m hungry too.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung!

 

          Hoshi interrogated him but he got nothing but…

 

Jeonghan:

I love you, my handsome cutie pie prince Soon Young-ah

(Smiled with affectionate voice.)

 

          Jeonghan knows the members’ weakness, and he always attack them on their weakest spot.

 

Hoshi:

I love you too.

(Delighted with the compliment)

 

-----------

 

Like a Fool

Written by: Paola Gene C. Uy

05-17-2017

 

(HOSHIxJEONGHAN)

 

Until when, until when

Will I stay like this?

I’m running endlessly,

Chasing something unknown.

Holding on, holding on

To this broken heart,

To this hopeless love of mine.

 

I suspend myself in the air wandering, hoping

That someday you’ll be mine.

I’ll be right here, beside you

Loving you until the end.

 

I’ll endure the pain like a fool,

Piercing his heart until it bleeds.

I’ll endure this anguish like a fool,

Slowly burning his heart into ashes.

Co’z I’m lost in love

Like a fool, like a fool.

 

How long, how long

Will I cling on a thread of hope?

We’re just an inches away but

Your heart seems miles apart.

It’s okay. I’m fine.

As long as I’m with you.

 

 

Until when, until when

Will I stay like this?

Waiting for a reply

From the stars up above.

Wishing for an answer

To this foolish heart,

To this impossible dream of mine.

 

I suspend my heart alone, bleeding

Reaching out to someone far away.

I’ll be right here, beside you

Loving you until the end.

 

How long, how long

Will I choose to stay?

When I know your love for me is uncertain.

It’s okay. I’m fine.

I’ll keep holding on

Even if it hurts.

 

I’ll endure the pain like a fool,

Piercing his heart until it bleeds.

I’ll endure this anguish like a fool,

Slowly burning his heart into ashes.

Co’z I’m lost in love

Like a fool, like a fool.

 

Even if it meant

That this pain will last forever.

I’m okay. I’m fine

As long as I’m beside you.

I’m okay. I’m fine

I’ll keep on holding on.

I will hold on like a fool.

Like a fool.