세븐틴: Jealousy

Behind the Scenes: Cue

Hi guys! How are you? I just want you to know that i already published Sebongies Mini Dramas: 'Half Brothers' (Mini Drama: Half Brothers) & 'Devil's Tears' (Mini Drama: Devil's Tears). If you're interested, you can read their 1st chapters already. :D Enjoy! Have a nice day!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

세븐틴: Jealousy

 

        It’s definitely a very fine day for the boys because they had a 2-day day off. Meaning, no work! No everything! Just laying down and eating. They were currently celebrating their freedom when, early in the morning, they received a call from their CEO to inform them that they would have a party next Monday; however, they did not know what kind of party it was. They were only informed that it would be a formal gathering, so they needed to wear formal clothes. It’s just a company party, so probably they’d have a boring night, but they did not forget to look at the bright side, they assumed that they would have a very good food instead. Nevertheless, they did not forget to note it down on their calendar.

 

        The boys had no plans, but to stay at home and relax. For the first time, it was a very peaceful and relaxing day. So far, the only thing they have done that very day was to lay down on their soft mattress, and they had a feeling that they won’t be able to leave their bed until the next day. They enjoyed the opportunity of a quiet and lazy moments of their lives.

 

        On their own room, sebongies would either sing to the music or watch TV. As usual, for Ming-Housewife and Do-Chef, they were the ones who took the responsibility of cooking the food for all of them. While the others were happily waiting for the food; however, they left one sad boy sitting at the corner of their peaceful home. Their maknae was occupied with one thing and it bothered him since he noticed it. Joshua and Jihoon noticed him alone and asked what he was thinking. The boy just smiled at them but he never answer. Dino was so quiet that day and no one seemed to comprehend why. Seungcheol saw him passing by the room absent-mindedly. Their concerned leader followed him and stopped right after he saw their baby boy halt, looking at Jeonghan from a far. On the other hand, Jeonghan noticed their Dino and called him.

 

Jeonghan:

Why are you so different today, Dino yah? Is there something wrong?

 

Dino:

(Hearing his name made him frown a little)

Nothing, hyung.

I will do something.

(He escaped to his room quickly.)

 

        Cheol went to Jeonghan and asked about Dino; however, Jeonghan too was surprised by his actions. He had no clue at all. The boy did not even answer his question and started avoiding them, so they assumed that he was mad at someone or something but they couldn’t figure it out.

 

        After a while, Dino seemed normal with the other boys especially with Vernon, Seungkwan, DK, and Hoshi. The older ones found it weird, though. When Joshua got the chance, he approached Dino as he caught him alone in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water.

 

Joshua:

Dino-yah…

 

Dino:

Oh, hyung!

 

Joshua:

Is there something you wanna tell us?

 

Dino:

Why?

 

Joshua:

You’re a bit odd today.

 

Dino:

Don’t mind me. I’m just fine.

 

Jeonghan:

(Caught the two talking alone and grabbed the opportunity to talk to him too.)

Dino yah, you’re here! I need to talk to you.

 

Dino:

Why?

(He got furious)

Please, just don’t mind me. I’m all right!

(With an irritable tone)

 

Joshua;

Okay then, we’ll let you, but if we find it very weird, I’ll confront you right away.

(Let Dino cool down his head first.)

 

Dino:

Yes, I promise.

 

        Hyungdeul found it mysterious. He’s like jealous or irritated at something; though, he let him be as he wished. DK, noticed his quietness as well and asked him straight to the point. The young, energetic man found Dino playing games in his room with a very irritated face, especially when he loses the game, so he approached him.

 

DK:

Relax, Dino-yah.

What’s going on?

 

Dino:

Nothing.

(Frowned his brows.)

 

        Seungkwan joined them too.

 

Seungkwan:

What’s up?

 

Dino:

Hyung,

(Sighed)

Is Jeonghan-hyung mad at me?

(He was concerned and finally opened up.)

 

Seungkwan:

And why is that so?

I think you’re the one who did not approach him lately. What happened?

 

Dino:

(He was embarrassed of how to tell his hyungs about it.)

I-i

Have you noticed that…

 

        Later on, Vernon joined them in the room, he was about to take a shower, but he joined their conversation instead.

 

Vernon:

Something’s wrong?

 

Seungkwan:

He asked us if Hanie-hyung is mad at him.

 

Vernon:

I don’t think so. Why’d you ask?

 

Dino:

Because lately… lately he won’t tease me?

 

DK:

Because…

I think, we haven’t seen him for a while?

(Not sure of the answer.)

 

Seungkwan:

I think so too.

 

Dino:

No, that’s not it!

(He became frustrated because they did not get what he meant.)

I mean…

 

Seungkwan;

What? Just tell us already.

 

Dino:

Right!

Because lately, he won’t call me his baby anymore. Got it?

(His face was flushed red.)

 

DK:

Oh!

(He chuckled)

Come to think of it… he’s right.

 

Vernon:

Didn’t you hate it?

The last time I talked to Jeonghan-hyung and the last time I hear him tease me was…

(Tried to remember every word his hyung had said.)

He said that you did not like it… so maybe, he decided not to call you with that name anymore.

 

Seungkwan:

Ah!

(Clapped his hands with an imaginary light bulb on his head.)

In weekly idol!

 

Dino:

But that was…

(Had nothing to say because he really gets upset every time he was called by Jeonghan as his baby.)

 

DK:

Do you miss it?

 

Dino:

But he’s the type of person who’d torture me with his evil plans. He will not stop!

(Found another reason to prove his conclusion.)

But now… he hardly play with me… I mean—

He’s not the same hyung I know.

(Made him feel sadder)

 

Seungkwan:

Dino-yah, maybe Jeonghan-hyung realized that he’s hurting you, so he stopped.

 

Vernon:

(Straight forward)

You’re the one who told him not to call you anymore; though, it’s an indirect one.

 

Dino:

Do you think, he’s hurt?

 

DK:

You’re missing the famous ‘Dino, Nugu Aegi?” of Jeonghan-hyung~

(Clapped his hands while laughing)

 

Dino:

That’s not it. I feel that I hurt him.

 

Seungkwan:

Maybe. But he won’t allow you to get hurt as well. You are more important to him and you know that. And I don’t think he hates you or what.

Besides, you’re the one who’s avoiding him, not hyung.

 

Dino:

Because I’m shy.

 

Vernon:

Then why not ask him.

 

DK;

You know, I think, he refrain from calling us because he knew that we’re not kids anymore. Or maybe, he just forgets because he had a lot of projects and he’s tired.

 

Seungkwan:

I think so too.

Dino-yah, you’re thinking too much.

 

Vernon:

Just ask him so you know.

 

Dino:

I’m scared. I know he’s definitely mad at me because I said it publicly with my annoyed face. I didn’t mean too.

(Looked down with a sad expression)

 

DK:

Mmmmm? So you think, it’s your fault?

()

 

Dino:

(Looked sharply at DK)

Yeah.

(But he couldn’t help but admit it)

 

Seungkwan;

You want me to ask him?

 

Dino:

No need. I’ll be the one who’d ask him.

 

        Vernon thought from the last time he talked to Jeonghan, the reason why he refrained from calling Dino and the others his’ was because he thought that they would be embarrassed and hurt, especially, now that they are all grown-ups. He might feel hurt, but he’d get used to it. He’s very good at teasing them, so they knew that he’d find another way. Meanwhile, Dino was dazed, thinking about Jeonghan’s answer if he’d ask him about it. He’s very weary that night, that’s why he couldn’t get a proper sleep.

 

        The next day, Jeonghan was talking to somebody on the phone. He displayed a very happy and bright expression while talking to that someone. He even went to a quiet place just to hear the person’s voice clearly. Dino, who was watching from a far, suspected that it was Jackson since he always give Jeonghan a call. Still observing his hyung’s action from the side, he noticed that Jeonghan called Coups right away after they ended the call and informed him that some hyungs would visit them that day. Then, right after Jeonghan’s report, the doorbell rang.

 

Jeonghan:

Omo!

Are they here?

 

Seungcheol:

You said, they just called you, right?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(With his eyes wide open.)

 

        Jeonghan opened the door. He was surprised when somebody hastily cuddled around his petite body. A smile formed onto the angel’s lips as soon as he saw a jolly and lively big puppy. Sebongies were surprised upon their very sudden visit.

 

V:

Jeonghanie~ I miss you!

Your puppy is here!

(Wagging his body while embracing his master.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Seemed to like it.)

TaeHyung-ah, you should have informed us earlier.

(Laughed)

 

V:

I informed you, right?

(With his perfectly crescent eyes and a big bright smile.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah… I mean, you should have said it at least an hour or something.

(But then, he melted with the cuteness of TaeHyung and invited him in.)

Did you eat already?

 

V:

Nope… not yet.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ my puppy.

(He smiled)

 

        Dino, who was there the whole time felt pain in his chest, particularly when he heard Jeonghan calling V, HIS puppy. He felt that there was a long spear piercing through his chest, letting him die slowly in pain. He thought that Jeonghan grew tired of him and that he hurt him because of what he did, realizing that it was really his fault. Now, he’s missing his Mommy Han’s undivided attention.

       

        Meanwhile, the boys who knew Dino’s problem observed him from his side. They found out that calling V as Jeonghan’s puppy made him really upset. He remained quiet with a frowning brows. While his mommy has a new baby who’s cuddling and more willing to be Jeonghan’s servant.

 

Seungkwan:

Hey…

(Called Dino)

 

        Dino made no response to it, while setting his burning eyes to that hyung who’s like a clingy panda to Jeonghan.

 

        On the other hand, the other BTS members were confused upon seeing the beautiful young man on the door with Taehyung. One by one, they carried a big luggage, enough to bring their whole house with them. Jimin was the one who carried the luggage of the excited puppy, who left it at the back of the van.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

Come in! Nice to see all of you again.

 

        He boys were still dazed.

 

Rap Mon:

(He smiled back to Jeonghan but he was still clueless of the situation.)

V, what’s the meaning of this?

 

V:

Oh!

(Noticed that they already brought their luggage down.)

Haven’t I told you that we’re going to visit Seventeen’s dorm first before looking for our temporary dorm?

 

Jin:

(With blank stare)

You said nothing.

 

JungKook:

You only talk to the driver, hyung!

 

V:

(Laughed out loud)

Oh, my bad~

 

Rap Mon:

Yah! I thought you already booked a dorm for us?!

(He went upstairs and bowed down before SVT members.)

I apologize for our sudden visit.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was so amused by the situation.)

Don’t tell me, they didn’t know that you’re going to visit us?

 

V:

Well, it turns like it.

I forgot.

(Stuck his tongue out)

 

        Rap Mon’s blood pressure was currently reaching a hundred degrees, enough to boil V alive. He was scolding him outside the house, when Jeonghan stopped them and let them cool down first.

 

Jeonghan:

Why don’t you join us in our lunch first, hyung.

(He welcomed them with open arms.)

 

Seungcheol:

Yeah. He’s right.

 

Rap Mon:

I’m really sorry.

 

        One by one, Bang Tan Boys stepped into their humble home.

 

Jin:

Thank you.

(He apologized; though, he was grateful of what happened.)

 

JungKook:

Thank you.

 

J-Hope:

Let me help you with cooking.

 

Suga:

Count me in.

 

Jimin:

I apologize for our sudden visit.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s fine with us.

I’m glad you visit!

(Flashing a very adorable, bright smiled that made the quiet Jimin blush)

 

        Seventeen’s house were filled with 20 beautiful creatures that day. The two different groups had a one-of-a-kind bonding with full of amusing and unexpected happenings.

 

        Rap Monster kept on scolding the poor but happy puppy at the corner, while Jin and the others were helping them to set the table up. They’re quite crowded, but it’s okay because it was somehow exciting.

 

Seungcheol:

Hyung, why are you transferring house?

(Curious of their sudden transfer.)

 

Rap Mon:

(Sighed)

Our house is currently under renovation caused by defective water pipes. It destroyed one of our walls, so we need to transfer first so they could check.

 

Jeonghan:

I see.

 

V:

We haven’t look for a new one yet.

(The innocent V didn’t know that there was a threat behind him, wanting to spunk him to death because of his carelessness.)

 

Mingyu:

Calm down NamJoon Hyung

(Preventing Rap Mon’s fist to reach the poor V)

 

Jin:

Yah! We told you to find one for us.

 

Jimin:

I thought you already booked one.

 

        Rap Monster had nothing to say but to apologize to the boys for causing so much inconvenience.

 

V:

I want to sleep here.

 

Jin:

Yah!

 

Rap Monster:

What should I do with you?!

(Gritted his teeth fiercely)

This will be your last meal, Taehyung!

If you don’t find any dorm tonight, I’ll kill you.

(Again, an apologetic bow to everyone)

I’m sorry for our rude behaviour.

 

        Everyone laughed, as well as the threatened V.

 

Seungcheol:

You can sleep here over the night, hyung. I don’t think you can easily find one today, since it’s already late in the afternoon.

 

Rap Monster:

We can’t let him (pointing at V) stay here. He’ll just cause more trouble.

 

V:

No, I won’t.

 

Jin:

You already did!

 

Hoshi:

So amusing!

(Laughed out loud)

 

Rap Monster:

Can we just leave our luggage here first? We’ll try to find one tonight.

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, its okay.

You can go and look tomorrow.

 

Jimin:

This is really embarrassing.

(Face palmed)

 

V:

I will stay here tonight, hyung.

 

Rap Mon:

Sleep outside, then!

Tsk!

This kid!

(He murmured)

 

        Then, the homeless boys started to search for their new dorm, hoping that it would be just near, but there’s no available room that fits seven occupants at the moment. V just play around Jeonghan, while Dino couldn’t have the chance to talk to him. Poor Dino, he felt that he was abandoned by Jeonghan, causing his heart feel heavy. Especially when he sees his hyung and TaeHyung enjoying themselves together.

 

Jeonghan:

(Noticed Dino and called him)

Dino yah~ Come here! Let’s watch.

(He cheerfully called his baby who’s currently suffering from the changes of his puberty stage.)

 

Dino:

(He was startled)

No… i-I have something to do.

(Quickly ran away)

 

        He passed by their leader as if Cheol was like a wind.

 

Seungcheol:

Dino yah, what’s the matter?

 

Dino:

Nothing!

 

Seungcheol:

What?!

(He was kind of insulted of his rude behaviour.)

Yah! Come back here!

 

Jeonghan:

(Approached Dino but he couldn’t reach him in time.)

What’s up with him? Is he mad at me?

 

Seungcheol:

Why? What happened?

 

V:

(Suddenly appeared at the back of their Mommy Han and grabbed his waist)

Dino is not in the mood since we entered your house.

(Told them what he noticed)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I think, he’s avoiding me since yesterday.

 

Seungcheol:

Me too.

 

V:

Is he jealous or something?

 

Jeonghan:

Cheol, can you talk to him. He’ll not speak to me.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay.

Let’s wait until he cools down.

 

-Bedroom-

 

Seungkwan:

You think, Dino got jealous over V-hyung?

 

DK:

Maybe.

I got jealous too.

 

Vernon:

The two are very fond of each other.

 

Seungkwan:

Aren’t you jealous?

 

Vernon:

(Smiled)

Of course, I am. I’m his ‘Jack’ after all.

 

Seungkwan:

(He was startled with Vernon’s unexpected answer, but ignored it for once since he felt sad too.)

Me too.

 

        Dino suddenly came in, banging their door, which caused their heart skipped for a second.

 

Seungkwan:

Yah! What’s wrong?

You startled us!

(Saw Dino’s brows almost meet)

Why don’t you just tell hyung what you feel?

 

Dino:

He liked Taehyung-Hyung more!

(With a furious face)

 

Seungkwan:

Aigooo~ Dino-yah, don’t let jealousy engulf your heart.

 

DK:

Yah… Yah… it’s because V-hyung likes how Hannie- hyung calls him. It’s different from you.

You’re the one who asked hyung to stop calling you that!

(He got a little pissed with his behaviour)

 

Vernon:

Enough. We can solve nothing if we quarrel.

 

Seungkwan:

He’s right.

 

        Joshua accidentally heard their babies’ conversation and it made him smile. But he never ignore Dino’s problem because he knew that their maknae’s jealousy was a serious matter. He did not know how Jeonghan would deal with it; nevertheless, he decided to stay quiet for a while and observe his behaviour first.

 

-Living Room-

 

        The other sebongies were helping the BangTanBoys in finding their temporary shelter, however, they gave up easily.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung, why don’t you stay here and continue searching tomorrow?

 

Jin:

I think we should take their advice.

(He’s becoming sleepy.)

 

Rap Monster:

Then, let me talk to Seungcheol, first.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung, I think he already agreed on this, is it not?

 

Rap Mon:

But I still need to talk to him.

 

Jun:

He’s inside the room, nearest to the kitchen.

 

Rap Mon:

Alright.

 

-Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Mingyu, and Jihoon’s Room-

 

        Wonwoo, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol were talking about what happened earlier based on The8 and Wonwoo’s report. Jeonghan was so embarrassed that they need to inform him the details, but that’s how paranoid they’ve become and it was his fault. Seungcheol was worried, so he decided to go to the hospital with him the next day after his event. He then realized that Jeonghan would be alone the whole day tomorrow.

 

        A moment after, someone knocked on their door.

 

Seungcheol:

Yes?

 

Rap Mon:

Cheol, can we talk?

 

Seungcheol:

Oh!

(He was startled as he recognized that it was Rap Mon’s voice.)

Oh, hyung!

(He ran to the door and open it as soon as possible.)

 

Rap Mon:

(Saw that they were having something like a meeting)

I’m sorry to interrupt.

 

Seungcheol:

It’s nothing.

What can I do for you, hyung?

You need something?

 

Rap Mon:

Actually, I will ask if we can stay here tonight. We couldn’t find any place yet.

 

Seungcheol:

Of course, hyung.

You can use our room.

I’m sorry it’s kinda—messy.

 

Rap Mon:

No. It’s okay. We’ll just sleep in your living room.

 

Seungcheol:

I insist, hyung.

(He smiled willingly)

 

Rap Mon:

Please, let us sleep at the living room. We’re fine.

 

Jeonghan:

No, hyung… please.

(He insisted)

 

Rap Monster:

(He smiled)

We’re just fine, Jeonghan-ah. Please make yourself comfortable. We caused you this kind of inconvenience.

 

Jeonghan:

We’re fine, though.

(He giggled)

 

        Somehow, Rap Mon couldn’t refuse Jeonghan’s invitation. In the end, they decided that BTS would stay in their room, while the others divided themselves and planned to share with the other boys.

 

        Early in the morning, Rap Mon woke s up to start their home hunting. They were really embarrassed of what happened and kept on scolding V the moment they opened their eyes.

 

V:

Hyung… I’m really sorry…

(Did a little aegyo but it did not work)

I think you even scolded me in your dreams.

(Pouted his cute lips)

 

Rap Mon:

Good you know.

 

        Later on, V noticed someone rushing to the toilet.

 

V:

Mn?

(He thought that he was having a hallucination seeing someone running early in the morning.)

 

        Suddenly, they heard a running water inside the nearest bathroom and it surprised them. It’s kind of weird because they’re heard that someone was coughing and throwing up inside and they were disturbed by it. The curious boys thought that the person inside was probably sick, so they waited for him for them to assist him.

 

        Surprisingly, Jeonghan came out from the bathroom. He looked pale and weak and that made them worried.

 

Jin:

Jeonghan-ah… are you okay?

 

        Jeonghan was surprised upon seeing all of them waiting outside the bathroom. He was wiping his mouth with a small towel and by that time, he couldn’t speak a word.  The dazed angel was embarrassed.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry, did I disturbed you?

 

Jimin:

Not at all. We’re already awake.

 

Rap Mon:

You okay?

(With a worried face)

 

        TaeHyung checked his angel’s temperature because he assumed that he’s sick. Only to find out that his temperature dropped.

 

TaeHyung:

You’re cold.

(He wore a worried and serious face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, it was nothing.

(Smiled faintly)

I think I should rest, first. My stomach doesn’t feel good.

(He skipped asking them their agenda early in the morning because he felt terribly bad at the moment.)

 

Jin:

Yeah, maybe you should rest.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, hyung.

 

        The weak young man walked carefully back to the room but his stomach was really not in a good shape like last time. He stopped for a moment and breathed heavily.

 

Jeonghan:

(He became angry with himself)

Why now? What’s happening to me?!

(He covered his mouth and tried hard not to throw up again.)

 

        BTS kept their eyes on him and assisted him as they saw that he was not really well.

 

Rap Mon:

Jeonghan-ah…

(With a soft, worried tone)

 

        Jeonghan was surprised with that call.

 

V:

I think, you’re sick. Should we go to the hospital?

 

        Jeonghan thought that he couldn’t get out of the situation, so he asked them if they could just call Coups. Immediately, V and J-Hope stealthy went inside the other room and look for Seungcheol. They were confused seeing a lot of them in one room at first, but they kept a keen eyes and concentrate. Finally, they discovered that he was sleeping beside Vernon. They woke him up softly, so the other members won’t be disturbed.

 

        The ever attentive leader was stunned that somebody not from Seventeen was waking him up. He somehow forgot that their Sunbaenims were at their house for a night.

 

V:

Seungcheol-ah.

I think our Jeonghan is sick.

(He whispered softly to Cheol’s ears.)

 

        Seungcheol, without any hesitation, stood up quickly and carefully went out of the room. He saw Jeonghan with Jin, Rap Mon and the others along the hallway.

 

Seungcheol:

Hyung! Let me handle this.

(He assisted Jeonghan to stand up as his wish. He didn’t like to be carried because it’s embarrassing if they’d do that in front of their guests.)

 

Rap Mon:

I think you better go to your room.

 

Jimin:

Is everything alright?

 

Jeonghan:

(Shivering voice)

Yeah. Please don’t mind us.

 

Seungcheol:

Hyung, he’s gonna be fine.

(He smiled, but his eyes remained sad.)

 

Rap Mon:

Just call us whenever you need us.

 

Seungcheol:

Thank you.

 

        They were about to go to their original room when Jeonghan, once again, couldn’t help but to vomit; even if he had nothing to throw up. His stomach was empty that’s why it was painful when he forced himself to puke. Seungcheol was worried and thought that they must go to the hospital right away.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungcheol-ah…

(Recovered from what happened and washed his face)

I feel better now. It’s like before, with DK. This is nothing. I’ll be fine later.

 

Seungcheol:

But you’re gonna be alone here the whole day.

(Held his hands)

You’re freezing cold.

Let’s go to the hospital…

It’s becoming frequent, Jeonghan-ah!

(He panicked)

 

Jeonghan:

(He got scared that everyone might end up hating him for this)

Cheol-ah.

I’m not lying. It’s the same as before. I can handle this.

Don’t you trust me?

 

Cheol:

I trust you, but it’s your illness I fear the most.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll prove it to you.

(He smiled faintly.)

 

        The two went to the other empty room and waited for Jeonghan’s sickness to subside. Finally, he went back to sleep when his temperature was normal again. The frequent attacks made Seungcheol anxious. He thought that it would be dangerous for him to be left alone. As a responsible leader, Seungcheol called Jeonghan’s parent’s and talked about it. They were extremely worried and asked Seungcheol if he could asked Jeonghan to take a break (From joining seventeen’s activities) first. Those words made Seungcheol scared. Sacred that Jeonghan would leave them.

 

Seungcheol:

I-I will talk to him when he wakes up, Eomoni.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Thank you, son.

(She was crying while she was talking to the phone)

I told him to take a long vacation first but he won’t listen.

I think, he will listen to you.

 

Seungcheol:

I will try my best, Eomoni.

(With a sad voice. He had no choice but to accept the reality. Jeonghan is sick and his life is more important than work.)

 

Mrs. Yoon:

I will go there right away.

 

Seungcheol:

Take care.

 

        Surprisingly, Jeonghan woke up after 10 minutes and heard everything Cheol and his mom talked over the phone.

 

Jeonghan:

(He became upsaet.)

I told you I’ll be fine, Cheol.

(With a serious dead tone)

 

        The emotionless angel who was hurt by what he heard, stood up and confronted Seungcheol.

 

Jeonghan:

I told you I’ll be fine!

(His eyes were fierce that made Cheol froze in his place.)

 

Seungcheol:

But…

 

Jeonghan:

I understand.

(His words were mono toned but his eyes were definitely wore a piercing look.)

 

Seungcheol:

I’m sorry.

(He did not know what to do.)

 

Jeonghan:

You should go now. I will meet my mom.

(He couldn’t deny that he was hurt by Cheol’s action. Probably because of the pressure he’s feeling while suffering from a rare disease.)

 

Seungcheol:

I’m just worried that no one will watch over you.

 

Jeonghan;

I told you, I already understood.

(Continued his poker face)

 

He hated not Seungcheol but himself. He’s such a trouble maker and now, he thought that he’s good for nothing. Jeonghan began thinking that he was just a burden to the group and he was already thinking that perhaps it’s better for him to have a break first like what his mom told him.

 

        Seungcheol thought that he hurt Jeonghan of his actions and couldn’t think of anything to take back everything he had done.

 

Seungcheol:

I hope you understand, Jeonghan-ah.

(Talked to him softly)

 

Jeonghan:

I do. Don’t mind me. Just go to your schedule.

I assume that my mom will come here anyway.

 (Couldn’t help but display his disappointed face)

 

        Cheol walked out the room with a heavy heart. He wanted to embrace Jeonghan tight, but he couldn’t. He knew that he was very disappointed.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan hated himself for everything that happened. He changed! He knew he changed and for some reason, it made him want to just give up. He carried that heavy burden for himself and did not go out for quite a long time after Cheol walked away from their room. He did not even meet the other members before they left.

 

        Jeonghan thought of calling his parents before they go to their place.

 

Jeonghan:

Hello? Eomma?

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Yes, my baby?

Are you fine now?

We’re on our way.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry to worry you, mom. I’m fine now.

You don’t have to go here. I will go to the hospital by myself.

I’ll message you right away.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

But Jeonghan-ah…

 

Jeonghan:

Please mom.

(His tears began to pour as he talked to his mom with a heavy heart.)

Mom, I told you that I don’t want to quit.

(His voice was shaking and it made his mom feel sad.)

But… I think…

 

        Upon hearing Jeonghan’s sentiments, Mrs. Yoon’s heart was shattering into pieces. She knew her son very well, but hearing him doubting himself, it totally breaks her heart.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Jeonghan-ah, stop crying. I- I understand.

(Her tears started to gather in her eyes.)

You don’t have to choose. You stay if you’re happy.

I’m sorry if I was wrong.

My Jeonghan-ah, please stop crying.

(She wanted to embrace her son in her arms again. As his mother, she wished that she could kiss away the pain of his son.)

It hurts me a lot hearing you like this, Jeonghan-ah.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry.

(Wiped his tears)

I’m really sorry because I keep on hurting you.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

We’re fine, son. I love you.

Let us visit first and we’ll go after we checked on you.

 

Jeonghan;

Alright. I understand.

Take care. I love you too.

 

        Unknowingly, Taehyung was behind him because he was supposed to get his things and accidentally heard everything. Jeonghan thought that all of them already left. He was not aware that his sunbaenims were still inside their humble home.

 

Taehyung:

Jeonghan-ah.

 

Jeonghan:

(Surprised and wiped his tears)

TaeHyung-ah.

 

V:

So you are really sick?

 

Jeonghan:

(Couldn’t escape the situation)

I guess so.

 

V:

But you’re strong.

(Sat beside the sad and weak angel and gave him a bright smile as he wiped his tears off)

You can do it. Fighting!!!

(Cheered him up.)

Want me to take you to the hospital?

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled faintly)

No… I’m fine. I’ll just wait for my parents to come and fetch me.

 

V:

Jeonghan-ah, Cheol looks hurt a while ago.

(He was concerned.)

I think, he’s worried about you.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

I think so too.

 

V:

He requested us to look after you, so NamJoon-hyung, JungKook and I stayed here.

 

Jeonghan:

You don’t have to do that. I can go by my own.

 

V:

It’s okay. We have no schedule after all.

(Embraced Jeonghan warmly)

Besides, I’m your cute puppy, right? I’ll stay and cheer you up!

(Cheered him up once again.)

Aigoo~

(Wiped Jeonghan’s tears once again.)

I will be right here.

(Smiled and winked)

Don’t cry anymore. It makes me sad.

 

Jeonghan:

Such a sweet puppy.

Thank you~

(He smiled with a sweet voice)

Would you like to stay here with us?

 

V:

(Glad)

Yes! Of course!

(Nodded without thinking of his other members. Jeonghan giggled and found V very cute.)

 

Rap Mon:

(Suddenly appeared)

V, get don’t ever go near Jeonghan again. You’re causing him trouble.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

Not at all. He’s the source of my happiness.

 

        Dino was right at their back, listening. He came back because they forgot something and as maknae, he was assigned to get that item. He was hurt upon hearing those words from his beloved hyung, realizing that he couldn’t do something like V could do for him. He remembered what DK and the others told him. This is what he wished for and now he already knows the consequences of his actions.

 

        Rap Mon noticed him at the back and was startled by Dino’s mysterious appearance. Dino just passed by and get what he needed and bid a short goodbye to them.

 

Jeonghan:

Our baby is odd.

(He was worried)

 

TaeHyung:

Really?

Did you talk to him?

 

Jeonghan:

I tried but he doesn’t want to.

 

TaeHyung:

I see.

 

Rap Mon:

Teahyung, stop meddling around. You’re gonna make it worse.

 

TaeHyung:

(Defended himself)

No, I’m not!

 

Rap Mon:

(Diverted his attention to Jeonghan)

I will accompany you to the hospital.

 

V:

I will go.

 

Rap Mon:

Clean their house!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

We’re fine. Just leave it there.

(Giggled)

 

Rap Mon:

Clean with JungKook!

He’s starting right now, so get your out there and start moving.

 

V:

Okay, fine!

Please buy us food too.

(Looked at Jeonghan)

Talk to Coups before it gets worse, Han-ah.

(Winked)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

Thank you.

(Looked at NamJoon)

Hyung, my parents will go here.

 

Rap Mon:

Your mom is already in the kitchen, arranging your fridge. They’re putting some food there.

 

Jeonghan:

(Blushed)

Really?

Omo! That was fast.

 

        He rushed to the kitchen and saw his mom.

 

Jeonghan:

Omma!

Where’s Appa?

 

Mrs. Yoon:

He’s not with me. I came alone. I told him not to go here, so he can’t interrupt our conversation.

(He embraced his son tightly)

Oh, son… I’m so worried about you.

I’m sorry for making you feel bad.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine. It’s my fault anyway. Thank you mom.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

I will not take long because I might cry again. I don’t want to see you crying, my angel.

(Held his cheeks)

I just want you to know that if you are happy, follow your heart, but remember, we’re always here for you, Jeonghan-ah.

Please stay healthy.

I brought you some dishes to eat.

 

Jeonghan:

(Was touched)

Thank you omma.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

I heard NamJoon-ssi will accompany you to the hospital. Keep me posted.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

Wait! Wha-

(He was embarrassed that they already had their conversation and his mom just agreed that his NamJoon hyung would be accompanying him to the hospital; eventhough, they just met.)

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Take care of yourself and your members. They love you so much, Jeonghan-ah.

Don’t fight with them.

I heard Seungcheol’s voice sad earlier.

(Scolded his son)

Love one another. They’re all like my son, already.

 

Jeonghan:

I know. I’m sorry.

I’ll make sure I’ll talk to him later.

(He smiled)

 

Mrs. Yoon:

That’s my son!

(Proud of how mature her son has become.)

I will go now… enough of this drama.

(She smiled but deep inside, she was worrying so much for his son)

 

Jeonghan:

I love you, Omma.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

I love you too.

 

V:

I love you too

(At the background)

 

Rap Mon:

(Pinched V’s ears)

Enough of that. Tsk!

       

It made Jeonghan and his mom giggled in the middle of a dramatic scene between them.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

(Looked at Rap Mon and thanked him.)

Thank you and take care, my sons.

 

V:

Yes, omma!

(Smiled merrily)

 

        NamJoon pinched V’s ear so hard that made V looked he’s in extreme pain of the torture.

 

Rap Mon:

Take care Mrs. Yoon.

(He smiled and bowed his head politely.)

 

V:

Ah!

(He shouted because he couldn’t bear the pain anymore.)

Sorry.

I won’t do it again.

I promise!

Aaaarrrhhhhgg!

(Rubbed his ears rapidly to ease the pain)

 

        Rap Mon couldn’t help but released a deep sigh of their V’s behaviour.      

 

        On the other hand, Mrs. Yoon left so sudden that surprised her own son. She came there just to say that to him? Jeonghan was estranged by his own mother, though, given that she would bring all of their food, it’s too quick for a visit. As soon as his mother stepped out of the house and got a cab, she started to cry after seeing his son in pain. He was weak and she couldn’t take a good look at him. She felt bad as his mother, but all she could do was believe in him, no matter what because she wanted Jeonghan to be happy.

 

-Seventeen’s Dorm-

 

        Four of them (Jeonghan, NamJoon, V, and JungKook) were eating their breakfast cooked by Mingyu and DK. While eating, Jeonghan thought of Coups and texted him. He knew he was wrong and it’s time to say sorry to their kind leader.

 

Jeonghan’s Message:

Coups, I’m sorry about what happened earlier. I know you are mad at me. I’m really sorry. I would like to have a talk with you when you get home. Take care.

 

Seungcheol’s Reply:

It’s okay. I’m not mad. Take care. I’ll let you know when I’m about to go home.

...

Saranghae.

 

Jeonghan’s Reply:

Saranghae~

 

        Rap Mon felt that Jeonghan was his responsibility, but Jeonghan was so shy. NamJoon was willing to accompany him to the hospital, but then, he declined his offer. However, his kind hyung insisted. Together, they went to the hospital and NamJoon really took good care of Jeonghan. He was so careful that he won’t even allow an insect touch his silky, soft skin.

 

-Hospital-

 

Rap Mon stayed outside the clinic so they’d have a private conversation with the doctor. The quiet man patiently waited for him outside. After the check-up, they headed home and bought some food enough for everyone. Of course, Jeonghan did not forget to thank his hyung for accompanying him that day.

 

Jeonghan:

NamJoon-hyung…

(Called his hyung with a sweet, shy voice that made Rap Mon blush a little)

Thank you.

 

Rap Mon:

(He smiled)

Oh, that’s nothing!

 

Jeonghan:

You’re such a nice hyung.

(He added)

 

Rap Mon;

(His face became completely red.)

Not as kind as you think.

(He humbled himself)

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled softly)

I wish I have a brother like you.

(Dreamt of having a responsible and caring hyung for once because he’s one of the eldest among their group, so he had no idea about the feeling of having a hyung.)

 

Rap Mon:

(He felt that his cheeks became warm and he felt shy, but as expected of him, he stayed cool and calm.)

Jeonghan-ah, I’m your hyung and you can always call me.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Pleased)

Then, I’ll expect that, hyung.

()

 

Rap Mon:

Sure!

(He smiled shyly at Jeonghan)

 

        When they got back home, Jin had a good news. They already found some place to rest. They prepared their things first and waited for the others to come home and thanked them personally.

 

        While Jeonghan and the others were busy preparing their dinner, TaeHyung noticed Dino and the others go home. He immediately clung onto Jeonghan when he saw their maknae and tried to flirt with Jeonghan by kissing his cheeks and neck or whichever part he liked, cutely. TaeHyung knew that Dino stared at him like he’s going to burn him alive.

 

V:

(He whispered to Jeonghan)

Jeonghan-ah, I think your baby is jealous on me.

 

Jeonghan:

Why is that so?

 

V:

His gazes wanted to slice me into pieces.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s not true. He’s a good boy.

 

V:

I know but…

I’m pretty sure he is.

I kinda overheard Seungkwan and DK talking about Dino’s problem last time.

Do you still call him baby these past few days?

 

Jeonghan:

Not anymore.

Why?

 

V:

He’s listening.

(He whispered)

 

Dino:

Hyung, are you mad at me?

 

Jeonghan:

(Surprised as he looked back)

No. Why would I?

 

Dino:

I noticed that…

(Looked at V)

 

V:

I’ll let you talk privately… I’m sorry. I’ll go first.

 

        Waited for Taehyung to go out.

 

Dino:

That…

(Blushed)

 

Jeonghan:

That?

 

Dino:

Why did you stop calling me with nicknames these days?

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

You mean the ‘baby’?

(Gestured Dino to come closer and embraced him.)

Because I realized that it’s not appropriate anymore.

I realized that I am only hurting you with that nickname.

 

Dino:

Is it because of the weekly idol?

I’m sorry.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t feel bad. I know it’s my fault. I’m sorry because I hurt you. I’m very selfish to do that to you and to others.

 

Dino:

Don’t say that!

I’m really sorry. I know you love me… I mean us… I’m too reckless. I do not think before I talk and… and…

(Looked down as he felt sad)

 

Jeonghan:

I am the one to apologize for that.

I’m sorry, Dino yah.

 

Dino:

Hyung, I promise I’ll not do that again.

 

Jeonghan:

Dino yah… I won’t do what you don’t like anymore.

And I do not hate you.

You know how much I love you right?

 

Dino:

No! I am your baby, I know that. I will always be your baby!

(He declared)

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

Aigoo~ my baby is jealous to someone, I guess.

 

Dino:

(Blushed)

Yes… To V-Hyung. I become angry when you called him your puppy.

(Looked down and blushed)

But I know it was my fault.

I should apologize to him too.

 

V:

No need. I understand.

 

Dino:

(Embarrassed)

You’re listening all along?

 

V:

I couldn’t help it. I have no place to go.

And besides, I want to see Jeonghan more before we leave.

 

Dino:

I won’t give him to you.

 

V:

I will steal him.

(He threatened Dino)

 

 

Dino:

I will not allow it!

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo!

 

        V went to Jeonghan and embraced him.

 

V:

I will visit you again. Please don’t let Jin hyung, Jimin hyung and NamJoon hyung enter your house again. Actually, all of them except me…They’re dangerous.

 

Dino:

You are more dangerous, hyung!

 

V:

Am I?

(Looked at Dino)

Then, watch out.

()

Bye now. See you very sooooon~

(Kissed Jeonghan’s cheeks)

 

Jeonghan:

What’s happening to the world?

(Thought at the back of his mind)

Bye. Take care.

 

V:

I’ll visit you as frequent as possible.

Bye angel.

 

Jeonghan:

Bye.

 

Jin:

(Saw his Jeonghan on V’s arms)

Jeonghan-ah

(Pushed V hard to the sides. Dino was swept away too.)

I will miss you.

Good bye beautiful.

(Kissed his cheek)

See you.

Take care of yourself. Don’t get sick anymore.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, hyung. Thank you.

Bye. See you! Take care!

(With a confused face)

 

Rap Mon:

(Came with an evil look)

Come here! Stop pestering Jeonghan.

(He smiled as he looked at Jeonghan)

Thank you, Jeonghan-ah. We’ll leave now.

 

V:

(Whispered to Jin)

He’s not like that to us. He’s being possessed, don’t you think?

(Jin nodded)

 

Jeonghan:

Bye.

(He smiled brightly)

Thank you, hyung.

 

Rap Mon:

No problem. Just call me when you need help.

 

Jin:

He’s possessed!

(Confirmed it)

Jeonghan-ah, you know my number. Give me a call first before NamJoon!

(He couldn’t let himself loose)

 

Jimin:

Goodbye, hyung.

(Pushed Jin and V on the side)

See you next time.

(Looked at Jeonghan dearly.)

 

        Jeonghan thought that Jimin would reached his cheeks for a kiss too, so he volunteered to touch his cheeks to Jimin’s. That gave Jimin a flushed cheeks as he received a kiss from the angel Yoon JeongHan of Seventeen.

 

Jungkook:

Bye, Hyung!

Take care.

(Another kiss on the cheeks)

 

J-Hope, Suga:

See you!

(Another set of kiss and embrace.)

 

 

Dino:

Damn!

(He murmured because he couldn’t protect his angel fully.)

Maybe I should hide Hanie-hyung. He’s like a flower in the middle of poisonous bees!

 

        Rap Mon went to Jeonghan to give him a warm embrace.

 

Rap Mon:

Take care.

 

Jeonghan:

See you, hyung.

(He smiled)

 

Rap Mon:

See you.

(He smiled)

 

        After they bid farewell, each of them thanked and cheered each other.

-In their room-

 

        Jeonghan talked to Cheol in private and apologize from what happened that morning. Cheol gave him a gentlest smile and kissed him in his forehead.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s nothing.

Have a good sleep.

(Smiled ily)

Make sure you wake up early tomorrow.

 

Jeonghan:

You too. Good night!