Heartbreaking

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You couldn’t help yourself how you were enjoying the kiss with Jungkook.

 

There were butterflies in your stomach and you felt like you were going to faint anytime because of your crazy heartbeat. Fortunately, he slowly moved away from you before you actually fainted. You also slowly opened your eyes. You didn’t dare to look at him while biting your lower lips. You remembered how soft and sweet his lips were.

 

“I-I…” Jungkook was going to say something but he then was interrupted by somebody.

 

“How could you guys do this to me?”

 

You widened your eyes as you heard a familiar voice. Both of you and Jungkook looked to the direction of the source of voice and both of you were so shocked. It didn’t have to be Taehyung. Why was he here? Did he see all the things happened?

 

“T-Taehyung…” You stood up immediately. “Don’t, Hyeleum.” Taehyung stopped you before he ran away. You were going to chase after him but Jungkook grabbed your arm. “Hyeleum-ah…” He stopped you from running away. You looked at him, who was also looking at you with a pair of begging eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, Jungkook. But I have to find him.” You said before you threw his hand off from you and ran away.

 

Jungkook stayed at his seat, staring onto the floor with a pair of helpless eyes. His hand was supposed to grab you but it was now floating in the air…

 

※※※

 

You kept running and searching, but you couldn’t help the person you were looking for. Where did he go? Where could he be? He was full of your mind and you had to find him as you were afraid of losing a friend.

 

In fact, during the kiss with Jungkook, you have already realized that Jungkook was the one you have loved. You have fallen for him, the one you have stated that you would never fall for. You have understood your affection towards him. Yet, you couldn’t tell Jungkook about your feeling if your love was going to hurt your best friend. You just couldn’t do that.

 

“Taehyung! Taehyung-ah!” You screamed loud to search for Taehyung. Yet, there wasn’t any response. You were extremely worried but you couldn’t stop searching.

 

All of a sudden, you remembered the words he told you before.

 

“I take this place as my secret place cuz nobody will come over. Every time I’m upset or angry, I’ll come over here to calm myself down.”

 

You took a deep breath and started running to the place you knew. *He has to be there! Please! He has to be there!* You thought while running as fast as you could.

 

You entered the small park that Taehyung has brought you to before. You quickly scanned the park and you finally saw a familiar figure sitting on the swing. You released and gasped for your breath as you thanked god. You slowly walked to his side. He stared to the ground and he didn’t look up. You sat on the swing next to him. None of you spoke a single word and you let the silence spread.

 

“You’re not supposed to be here.” Taehyung suddenly talked. “You’re not going to give me hope, aren’t you? You shouldn’t be here to make me confused.” Every word he said made you upset. In fact, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter