The Assailants

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, you heard of some knocks on the door of the refrigerated room. You immediately opened your eyes and used all of the strength to climb to the door. You slapped the door with all the strength you had but it still sounded so little to the outside. You cried out as you couldn’t do anything anymore. “Please! I’m here!” You screamed with a trembling voice as you shed tears along your face.

 

When you started feeling hopeless as you didn’t hear any movement from the outside, you hugged your knees and cried out although you didn’t have much strength left.

 

Fortunately, the door suddenly was forced to open by somebody. You heard the sound and you looked up with a pair of watery eyes. The person discovered you and ran to you without hesitation. He took his jacket off and wrapped it around while pulling you into his arms tightly. You couldn’t control your crying anymore. You cried out loud while hugging him back. “J-Jungkook…” You buried your head in his arms under uncontrollably crying.

 

Jungkook hugged you tightly and patted your head. “It’s alright now, Hyeleum-ah. It’s okay. I’m here.” He kissed your forehead and never let go of you. You felt so warm and happy to see him squatting in front of you. “We need to go out of here. You’re seriously freezing. Let’s go!” He let go of the hug and helped you standing up. He wrapped your waist with his arms and helped you walking out of the room.

 

“Hyeleum-ah!” You heard some voices coming from your front as you walked together with Jungkook back to the campsite. You looked up and you see BTS and Eunmi running towards you. Your tears started rolling in your eyes again but you bit your lower lips to prevent yourself from crying.

 

“Hyeleum-ah!” Your brother ran towards you and gave you a big hug. “Are you okay? Oh my goodness.” You heard his voice cracking while hugging. He must have been extremely worried. You hugged him back and shed tears silently. “You’re freezing.” He felt your temperature as you were still shaking and he immediately took off his jacket and covered you one more layer.

 

“Someone has locked Hyeleum in a refrigerated room.” Jungkook said in a serious tone. The rest were both shocked and furious towards his words. “We’re absolutely going to find out the assailant. But Hyeleum-ah, you have to take a rest first. Eunmi-ah, please take care of her.” Your brother said to Eunmi, who was looking at you worriedly. She nodded and hugged your shoulder on the way back to your tent. You wondered when they started being friends.

 

You lied down in the tent while Eunmi looked after you. You eyed at her as she gave you a sweet smile. “Are you alright now?” She asked. You nodded in a weak smile. “You have worried about me?” “Since you’ve disappeared for almost half an hour to toilet, I told your brother and they started finding you around. Who would do something terrible to you?” She frowned as you also looked at her with an expressionless face. You didn’t know why but you were still remembering the words from that girl you encountered in the toilet. Although Eunmi was nice and friendly to you at the first place, you felt yourself couldn’t trust her with all your heart.

 

You took a rest and woke up next day as you saw Eunmi slept beside you. She also gave her blanket to warm you up and you could see her hugging herself in coldness. You frowned but changed into a little smile as you covered her with a blanket before you walked out of the tent. Eunmi gave you some pills from the first aid station last night so you felt a lot better now.

 

You took a deep breath for the fresh air and the others were still in their sleeps as it was only 7am in the morning. You walked to a place near to the sea next to the campsite. You were so near to the death last night and you felt so tired to be frightened. *I can’t understand what I’ve done to be punished to my death.* Your eyes started becoming teary as you fell into your deep thought.

 

“Still thinking about last night?” Someone walked slowly approached you and he was shocked to find you crying. “Hyeleum-ah!” He called your name with a tender voice and immediately pulled you into his arms. He couldn’t bear to see you crying. It hurt him.

 

“Jungkook…” You called his name in his hug. Your tears were uncontrollably falling out from your eyes. You didn’t know why but you couldn’t control your tears, especially in front of Jungkook. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter