Christmas Party

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of Christmas Party already. You were irritated to choose one of the dresses over your bed. You screamed a little bit since you didn’t know which one would be better for you.

 

Jin knocked on your door. “Yah, Hyeleum-ah! What’s happened inside? Are you okay?” You heard his voice outside the door. “I’m fine.” You answered with a sigh. But then you thought of something and you went to open the door. You saw your brother standing outside the door and looking at you with question marks. “Maybe you can help me to choose!” You grinned and pulled him in.

 

Since Jin was a boy, you believed that he would be more understandable to what a boy liked. “I don’t know which dress I should choose. I’m dying of choosing.” You pouted at him. Your brother giggled and patted on your shoulder. “Let’s trust your brother.” He said.

 

After a few moment he scanned the dresses on your bed, he pointed on one of the dresses to you. “That one? Really? It’s nothing special and I’ve never worn it once.” You said in disbelief. It was a one-piece with all black. It was really really simple although it was a bit backless.

 

 

“Don’t you trust your brother?” He raised his eyebrow. “Matching it with some accessories then you’ll absolutely be stunning and standing out. Believe me.” He said while patting on his chest. You frowned but you chose to believe him so that you let him go and changed.

 

After wearing the black dress and some accessories, you also did make-up that you didn’t usually do although you were good at it. You stepped out of your room and you walked downstairs.

 

You matched eyes with a boy. You felt awkward when he was staring at you with a shocked expression. You forced a smile towards him and slowly walked towards him.

 

“My sister is so stunning.” Your brother gave you two thumps up which made you giggle. You had to thank him for giving you advise too.

 

“Hyeleum-ah, you are so…beautiful.” You heard the other voice beside you. You looked at him and smiled. “Thank you, Taehyung. You look good too.” You said. In fact, you still felt embarrassed in front of him. He has been too excited these days since you’ve told him that you would go to the party with him. He suggested to go to your house and drove you to the party venue so that he came over here. You sighed as you saw his truly happy face. *I’m really afraid that he’ll be even more depressed than the week ago if I tell him the truth.* You thought.

 

You then eyed back to your brother, who was also wearing a set of suit and looking extra handsome than normal. “Wow…My dear brother. Are you going to kill all the girls tonight?” You raised your eyebrow and smirked.

 

“Since I haven’t gotten a partner yet, I’ve to put more effort on this, you know?” Jin cleared his throat. You couldn’t help but giggled.

 

The three of you got into Taehyung’s car and went to venue of the Christmas party. There were a lot of people around and you could hear the music came from the hall. All of you got off the car and looked at the hall. Taehyung stood beside you and he reached out his arm for you to take. You looked at him and smiled before you locked your arm with his.

 

Walking inside the hall, most of the people noticed you guys and they started staring and gossiping about you and Taehyung. You lowered your head as you were still uncomfortable when you became the focus. “Hyeleum-ah, relax. You’re extra beautiful today so you should be extra confident also.” Taehyung noticed your embarrassment so he encouraged you with a smile. You looked at him and smiled back. “Thanks, Taehyung.”

 

You guys walked towards the boys who were surrounded by a crowd of girls. When the girls noticed the three of you walking near, the girls started dispersing. They walked away while sending you both death glares and envy eyes.

 

You were finally able to take a look at BTS in front of you. All of them were so good-looking and gorgeous with their outfits. Especially one of them, you found yourself staring at him. You knew that he has always been stunning but he was absolutely more attractive than in normal days.

 

All of them were also looking at you with shocked faces. “Hyeleum-ah! You’re so gorgeous today!” Jimin’s compliment made you blushed. “That’s right. This is the first time we see you put on full make-up. You’ve been naturally pretty but you are extra beautiful when you dress up.” Hoseok said. You thanked all of them with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter