Kim Taehyung

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly getting to know your brother’s friends, you felt that they were actually nice and friendly, except one of them. You peeped at your left hand side, the one who you hated so much. He supported his head by his left hand and you were so late to discover that he was directly looking at you. You raised your eyebrow and mouthed: “What do you want?”

 

Jungkook smirked. “What an occasion that you’re Jin-hyung’s sister.” He mouthed back. “It’s good to have more fun afterwards.” You could absolutely feel his sarcasm through his words.

 

You rolled your eyes and turned your head back to the front. You could see how the girls in the class were sending you some death glares as they might have seen Jungkook talking to you. You lowered your head. *I shouldn’t have talking to him.* You sighed.

 

※※※

 

It was a very long day in the new school. You were so stressed as you have already received a large amount of death glares from the girls in your class. You felt tired and you packed your bag ready for home.

 

“Yah, you.” Suddenly, somebody stepped in front of you. You looked up and saw a crowd of girls. “What’s your relationship with our BTS?” One of them asked. You frowned. “What BTS?” You asked back.

 

The girl with long curly hair and heavy make-up and wearing her school uniform untied, who was a typical type of school rebellion, smirked at you. “You know, I hate the type of people who acts innocent and seduces our boy, like you.” She lost her smirk after finishing her words. “Stay away from our boys. Otherwise, I, Park Hyunji, will not forgive you.” She stepped forward and lightly patted your face. You avoided her hand and sent her a death glare. They gave you smirks and left.

 

You angrily walked out of the school although your brother told you to wait for him at the school gate. You wanted to be alone as you were so stressed and furious.

 

“Hyeleumi?” You heard someone’s voice so you stopped your pace. You turned around to search for the voice. “Taehyung?” You were quite surprised to see his existence. “Aren’t you together with my brother and your friends?”

 

“I was waiting at the gate cuz I’m in different class with them.” Taehyung smiled. You nodded and gave him a bitter smile. “What’s happened? You look tired.” He lost his smile when he discovered your tiredness.

 

You shook your head and smiled. “It’s okay but I feel like I want to have an ice-cream right now. So, goodbye?” You were going to leave but he stopped you. “Let me join you then.” Taehyung gave you a big smile and grabbed your hand. You couldn’t react but he has already pulled you away.

 

※※※

 

“Talking about ice-cream, have you ever heard of this shop?” Taehyung brought you to a beautiful ice-cream shop called The Lavender. You widened your eyes because the appearance of the shop was too beautiful and shining. It was decorated by a lot of lavenders and the whole shop was covered in purple color, your favorite color.

 

“Wah…It is so beautiful!” You were still admiring. “How do you know this place? Do you always bring girls to this shop?” You asked while giving him a smirk. He blinked his eyes and became anxious. “O-Of course n-not!” He hesitated. You couldn’t help but laugh at his cuteness. “Let’s go in.”

 

You ordered a lavender-favored ice-cream while Taehyung ordered a vanilla one. You sat on the seat besides the window. Taehyung took your opposite side. You at first slowly felt happy but when you looked around the shop, you could see the girls staring at you and Taehyung. You couldn’t stand their glares so you lowered your head, again.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter