Lotte World

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the weekend day, you finally were going on a friends’ date with BTS and Eunmi. You were indeed excited as all of you were going to theme park again! This time, you guys planned to go to Lotte World for the whole day.

 

 

You got up earlier and dressed up yourself in a cute style. You chose to wear a pair of shorts since you were going to a theme park to enjoy exciting rides. You also wore a little make-up on your face. You didn’t know why but you were quite nervous for today’s date.

 

“Yah, Kim Hyeleum. Time to wake up now.” You heard your brother’s voice came outside your room door. You looked at yourself at the mirror for one last time and you went to open the door. You gave your brother a big smile. “Morning, bro.” You greeted him delightedly and walked pass him to go downstairs. Jin raised his eyebrow at you. “Wow, you got up by yourself today? Was the sun rising from the west?” He made sarcasm when he walked behind you.

 

You shrugged your shoulders. “Whatever.” You answered as you were in a very good mood today. You ate breakfast with your brother like usual and he drove you to Lotte World. All of you had an appointment meeting at the place at 10am. When you arrived there with Jin, you saw all the members of BTS and also Eunmi have already been there. You greeted them with a wide grin and they greeted back. “You guys are too punctual, aren’t you?” You raised your eyebrow at them. They just shrugged with smiles. Eunmi walked to your side and hooked her arms with as usual.

 

“Main characters always come late.” Jin shrugged his shoulders with a proud face. The rest of BTS rolled their eyes as you laughed with Eunmi. “Alright, guys. Let’s go and have a good day, can’t we?” Namjoon suggested and every one nodded with a smile on their faces.

 

※※※

 

You remembered the day when you went to Everland with Taehyung. It was a very memorable day as you shared happy time with him in the park. Yet, this day you spent with BTS was totally different from that day. You were even more excited and happy than that day. You felt like you were really having a nice day with your friends around you.

 

“Why don’t we pair up for the rides?” Jimin suggested excitedly. “I’m definitely not going to the roller coasters.” Hoseok was scared while looking at the exciting rides. “Me same.” Yoongi also added. You frowned at them. “Then we will have no fun, you know? We should all go for the ride for at least once!” You said as you pushed them from their behind.

 

Hoseok and Yoongi finally agreed to take on one of the roller coasters with all of you. You guys were on the queue for the ride. You guys started paring up. Hoseok paired up with Jimin and Yoongi while Jin suggested Eunmi sitting between him and Namjoon. Therefore, you were going to go on the ride with Taehyung and Jungkook. The three of you were quiet while waiting for the ride.

 

“Hyeleum-ah, do you remember when we were in Everland and waiting for the ride?” Taehyung suddenly broke the silence. “Of course. I remember that there was a funny clown around us when we were waiting. He was so humorous.” You laughed as you thought of the clown in your mind. “I know right? He’s definitely born to be a clown.” Taehyung commented while grinning. Both of you shared the memory at the day in Everland.

 

Jungkook was staring at you and Taehyung silently. He didn’t bother to join your conversation because he knew nothing about your date with Taehyung in Everland. He didn’t know you guys have already gone so far to have your own personal happy time. He was sad, not mentioned jealous. But he couldn’t show it in front of you, also his beloved friends.

 

It finally came to the time for your ride. All of you took on the ride and waited for its start. You were sitting between Jungkook and Taehyung. You actually could enjoy exciting rides but you were still indeed nervous. You bit your lower lips and tried to calm yourself down. Taehyung was looking so excited to wait for the ride as he was fooling with his brothers in front of him. You couldn’t help but giggled at his silliness. He has become hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter