New School New Life

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

  “Yah, Kim Hyeleum! Don’t you wake up? You’ll be late for school!” You heard the voice shouted from your room outside but you covered your face with your blanket as you were still deadly sleepy.

 

Someone opened your door and walked in. “Yah, I’ve already shouted twice. Don’t make me start a third.” The boy said in an irritated tone.

 

“You’re so annoyed, Kim Seokjin.” You uncovered your face with your eyes closed. “Just WAKE UP! Will you?” Your brother shook your shoulders to wake you up. You couldn’t help but sat up straight to tell him you have already waked.

 

“Come down in 15 minutes otherwise I’ll dump you in the house.” He said and left your room. You sighed and got up to clean up and wear your school uniform.

 

Since your parents died in a car accident when you were 13 and Jin was 15, you two lived all by yourself in a house with the money your parents left. This was the first day that you got into the same high school with your brother’s. Your brother Kim Seokjin became both your mother and father to take care of you. You loved him very much but you just hated how you were waked every morning.

 

“Morning.” You greeted him with an expressionless face as your came down stairs. You were still sleepy and you wanted to keep silent.

 

Jin looked at you and frowned. “You look terrible... Today supposed to be your first school day. How can you suppose to meet your new friends?” He asked.

 

“Well, I don’t quite care about friends.” You answered while shrugging your shoulders. You grasped a piece of bread on the table and went to wear your shoes. “I’ll be off.” You told casually.

 

“Yah! Kim Hyeleum! I’m the one who waked you and waited for you! How dare you don’t wait for me...”

 

※※※

 

On the way going to school, Jin finally caught you and hugged your shoulders. “One more time you leave me behind, I’ll kill you.” He said. You called him an idiot and gave him a smile.

 

Passing the school gate, when you were going to walk to your classroom, your brother grabbed your hand and stopped you. “Hyeleum-ah, let me introduce my friends to you first.” He brought you to a crowd of people before you realized.

  

“Jin-hyung?” One of the boys noticed you and Jin. All of them landed their sights on both of you curiously. “What? You’ve gotten a new girlfriend, Jin-hyung?” A blonde boy asked.

 

Jin laughed. “She’s not my girlfriend. She’s my sister that I’ve mentioned before. She’s called Kim Hyeleum. Same age with you, Taehyung.” He explained.

 

“Ah! Hyeleumi! Hello, I’m Kim Taehyung.” The blonde boy called Taehyung took out his hand for you to shake. You smiled and took his hand. “Nice to meet you.”

 

“I’m Kim Namjoon.” Namjoon also took his hand out. “Nice to meet you too.” You answered with a smile. You also did the same with Park Jimin, Jeon Hoseok and Min Yoongi. All of them were quite good-looking and friendly.

 

“Where’s our maknae?” Jin asked. “Somewhere else maybe. He doesn’t quite like the idea of coming to school, you know?” Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

 

After greeting with the friends of your brother, you took a deep breath and went to the class you belonged to. You opened the door of the classroom. Everyone stopped and gazed at you. You could feel the pressure as all the sights landed on you. You didn’t dare to look up so you just bowed and took a seat at the behinds immediately.

 

 Your classmates started becoming normal but you could still feel some of their gazes and gossips. *I really can’t do this.* You lowered your head to escape from the world. You were too unfamiliar with meeting strangers. You always got nervous and anxious in front of them. It was so hard for you to make new friends. That was why you pretend like you didn’t care to make friends in front of Jin.

 

You wanted to go to the toilet before the class really started so you went to the door of the classroom. When you turned to your right directly to the toilet, you accidentally bumped into someone and hurt your right shoulder. You were about to apologize but cut by the person’s words.

 

“Watch your road, idiot.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter