Hurt and Found

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the night you invited Taehyung to be your partner in the Christmas party, Jungkook stopped speaking one single word to you. He even neither looked at you nor paid any attention to you. You peeped at your left side, the one who sat beside you in the classroom. He was still staring at the sky like the first day you met him. He was always such a mysterious and weird person. You actually felt upset because of his attitude towards you.

 

Lessons ended and the bell rang. All your classmates greeted the teacher and readied to leave. Jungkook also packed his bag and left his seat. You immediately stood up and grabbed his hand. He turned around and matched eyes with you with an expressionless face. Then he landed his sight on his hand which was grabbed by you. “What do you want?” He asked you.

 

“Let’s have a talk upstairs.” You picked your bag and pulled him to the rooftop. He didn’t struggle or anything but just let you pull him on the way.

 

Actually, you’ve already wanted to have a talk with him for a period of time. Every time you gathered with BTS, Jungkook would become silent and the rest felt extremely awkward to the atmosphere between you and him. You didn’t want them to be the victim between you and Jungkook, therefore you decided to talk with him.

 

Both of you entered the rooftop. There was nobody on the rooftop but only you and Jungkook. You turned around to look at him, who was still staring at his hand holding with yours.

 

You immediately let go of his hand and turned around because you didn’t want him to see your blushed face. You couldn’t help but every time you were alone with him, you felt nervous and your face burned like apple red. You couldn’t figure out why.

 

“What do you want to say?” He broke the dead atmosphere. He was still emotionless like he has treated you for the few weeks ago. You took a deep breath and turned around to face him. “We need to stop this.”

 

Jungkook finally eyed at you. “Stop what?” He questioned without expressions. “I don’t know why you hate me so much but please, at least act like you’re normal in front of your friends. I don’t want them to be embarrassed because of us.” In fact, you felt hurt when you said those words. You didn’t understand why he suddenly changed his attitude towards you.

 

“I hate you?” He matched eyes with you. You became speechless while looking at him. At least this was what you felt from his actions towards you.

 

Jungkook sneered. He didn’t speak one more word but turned around and left. You looked at his back until he disappeared. You didn’t know why but you felt really hurt and empty.

 

It was the same for Jungkook. He was furious and upset at the same time. From the time when he wanted to kiss you, it has already been an affection of love. Yet, you didn’t figure out.

 

※※※

 

You left school and you told your brother that you wanted to be alone. Although Taehyung tried to convince you to stay with him, you rejected him because you were absolutely not in the mood.

 

Walking alone on the street, you sighed and looked up to the sky. The sky was blue and clear but it couldn’t light up your mood.

 

Suddenly, someone covered your mouth with a hand and pulled you to a hidden corner. You wanted to scream but the sound you made was not loud enough for the others to here. The corner was quite dark and you could barely see anything.

 

The person finally let you go and there was another person who kicked on your knees behind. You immediately kneeled down in pain. “W-Who are you? What do you want?” You were really scared but you pretended to be strong.

 

“I think we have already told you to stay away from BTS, especially Jungkook.” It was a girl’s voice but you couldn’t figure out who she was. She was not Park Hyunji because you could recognize her sharp voice. In the dark environment, you also couldn’t see their facial features. Instead, you could barely see there were three pairs of legs standing around you.

 

“Why do I have to stay away from them? They are my friends…” Before you could finish your words, you received a hard slap on your face. You held your right face which was already burning and swollen. “W-What…” Before you wanted to complete another sentence, you felt that some kind of powder was throwing on your body.

 

You froze and you didn’t know how to react. Actually, you have also received some water attacks before but you tried to keep silent and hide it from your brother.

 

“It has not done yet.” You heard the girl’s laughter and they started throwing something hard and wet to you. You tried to strug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter