A Real Friend

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You came back to the empty tent with Eunmi, who was still shocked from the incident happened a moment ago. You patted on her shoulders and gave her a smile. “Are you alright, Eunmi?” You indeed felt sorry for her too because you have also distrusted her before.

 

“Hyeleum-ah, would you mind lending your shoulder for me for a moment?” Eunmi asked you with a pair of teary eyes. You didn’t say a word but pulled her into your arms immediately. She hugged you back and started sobbing in your arms. “It’s okay, Eunmi.” You were used to be the one who received comfort from the others. So you were happy that you were able to comfort somebody now.

 

After a few minutes, she let go of your hug and gave you a smile. “I feel alright now. Thank you, Hyeleum-ah.” She said. You shook your head. “I should also be the one who apologizes to you. I’ve doubted you to be one of the assailants too. That Im Jinhee has once misled me to be careful to you but I think she did it on purpose.” You said. “I’m sorry, Eunmi-ah, for not trusting you.”

 

Eunmi shook her head. “You don’t have to blame yourself for not trusting me. I understand why you don’t believe me as well. Besides…” She stopped for a moment. “I indeed came to you on purpose at the beginning. I should apologize to you.” Eunmi lowered her head and said sincerely. You widened your eyes as you didn’t understand what she was saying.

 

“I know that you’re Jin-oppa’s sister so I approach to you and befriend with you…” Eunmi kept lowering her head. “I know I’m a jerk at the first place but I sincerely want to be your friend after getting to know you! I promise!” She claimed in affirmation.

 

You gave her a smile. “Arraso. I believe you.” She smiled back when she saw your delighted face. “But seriously, you have a crush on my brother, don’t you?” You smirked while looking at her. Eunmi widened her eyes and blushed until she became an adorable red apple. “Yah…You’re too straightforward…”

 

Looking at her shy face, you couldn’t help but burst into laughter. “You’re so cute, Eunmi. Arraso, I’ll absolutely help you with my brother.” You joked with her as you used to do earlier. “Jin-oppa doesn’t know about my crush on him…” She slightly hit your arm and laughed with you.

 

You two finally started growing real friendship after the accident. You were too delighted to meet a new friend other than BTS.

 

※※※

 

After the school camping, you almost spent every day with Eunmi together. You went shopping, eating and sharing different jokes and secrets with her. She became your literally best friend and you even left your brother and BTS behind sometimes.

 

BTS was gathering in the cafeteria as usual. “Jin-hyung, where’s Hyeleum? With her friend again?” Yoongi asked Jin. Jin shrugged his shoulders. “Maybe. Besides, the girl got her name. She is Eunmi, Jong Eunmi.” “I wonder if I’m wrong…Is Jin-hyung defending the girl?” Jimin raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

 

The rest of BTS looked at Jin and smirked. “I-I’m just telling you guys her name. What’s with all your smirks? And so what if I’m defending her?” Jin argued for himself. “WOW! Jin-hyung has just indirectly confessed his love for the girl!” Hoseok said. All of them burst into laughter. It would never be bored to tease their olde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter