Secret Threats

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the end of the weekend, it was another school. You were waked by your brother like normal and you were still annoyed to be waked. After having the breakfast, you wore your sneakers and readied to go out with your brother. When you opened your door, you saw somebody waiting at the door and immediately turned his head to you.

 

“Jungkook?” You were both shocked and happy to see his face in the early morning. Jungkook gave you a big smile when he saw you stepping out of the house. He walked to your side. “Let’s go to school together.” He took his hand out, obviously waiting for you to take his hand.

 

You were about to take his hand with a smile. “Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Who approves you to have skinship in front of me?” You heard your brother’s voice came from your behind. You giggled. He was always overprotective towards you.

 

“Well, me.” Jungkook grinned at Jin and immediately grabbed your hand and pulled you to walk. “Yah! Jeon Jungkook! As long as I’m still here, Kim Hyeleum is still my sister!” “As long as I’m here, Kim Hyeleum is still my girlfriend.” Jungkook replied his hyung loudly. You giggled at his words and hit his arm slightly while walking to the school with him.

 

You were so happy to be an official couple with Jungkook now. All BTS members knew and also Eunmi knew, but not yet your classmates or the whole school. Thinking about this, you lost your smile and started falling into a deep thought. “Hyeleum-ah, you alright? Why do you suddenly look so frustrated?” Jungkook asked you with a worried face. You looked up and matched eyes with him. You just shook your head and smiled. “I’m alright, as long as you’re here with me.”

 

When the three of you arrived at the school gate, you were about to let go of Jungkook’s hand but he held you even more tightly. “Jungkook! It’s school here! Everyone will be looking!” “I don’t care if they’re looking or not, I’m holding my girlfriend’s hand and I’m not going to lose it.” He answered casually with a bright smile. You rolled your eyes at him but there was always a smile on your face. Both of you walked inside the school and you saw BTS members and Eunmi sitting at the cafeteria. Everyone was looking and gossiping at you and Jungkook.

 

“Oh my god! Why are they holding hands??”

“What? Kim Hyeleum is dating with our Jungkook prince?”

“I want to tear her face so much! Why the one standing beside Jungkook-oppa is not me but her?”

 

You could vaguely listen to the gossips around you. You lowered your head and you didn’t dare to see the glares from your surroundings. Yet, you felt Jungkook patted on your hand so you looked up to see into his eyes. “Don’t mind them.” He gave you a sweet smile which made you also lighten up.

 

“Hey guys.” Jungkook greeted his brothers. “Yo, maknae! Wow, being lovebirds in the early morning already?” Hoseok teased both of you when he saw your holding hands. You couldn’t help but blushed. “No more than holding hands in front us, you two understand?” Yoongi added with a pair of narrowed eyes, probably hated seeing couple skinships when he was single XD

 

“Why? Jealous of me when you guys have no girlfriends?” Jungkook hugged your shoulder and pecked on your cheek without your notice. “Aish! Jeon Jungkook!” All of them threw Jungkook death glares, especially your brother. You also hit Jungkook’s arm slightly as you felt your face burning crazily. Yet, Jungkook just grinned like an idiot towards you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter