Jealousy

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked inside the classroom directly to the location of you and Jungkook. He grabbed your hand and pulled you out from Jungkook. You couldn’t react but were pulled by him. Yet, Jungkook grabbed your another hand and stopped both of you. You looked back to Jungkook with a shocked expression. Both of them were now holding one of your hands.

 

“Jeon Jungkook, why don’t you let her hand go?” Taehyung asked in a cold tone. You have never seen Taehyung being angry. He was always kind and nice towards you.

 

Jungkook didn’t let go of your hand but held it more tightly instead. “Why don’t you do so?” He asked back. You looked back to Jungkook and you couldn’t understand all his actions done towards you.

 

Finally, you couldn’t handle the situation and threw both of their hands off. Both of them looked at you in disbelief. “I’m not a doll. I’ll go by myself.” You went back to your seat and picked your bag before you left the classroom. Taehyung followed you up while Jungkook also went to pick his bag immediately.

 

The two of you were following you on the way you were going home. The air was full of awkward and you didn’t dare to look back. You sighed as you didn’t understand why the things went on like this.

 

Back to your house, the rest of BTS were also gathered there. You greeted them with a bitter smile and you directly walked to your room upstairs. Taehyung and Jungkook followed by and they sat on the chairs without speaking a single word.

 

Namjoon exchanged looks with Jin and frowned. “What happened to them, all of them three?” He mouthed and assured that all of them could see, including Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. All of the shrugged their shoulders since they didn’t know.

 

“I’ll handle Taehyung and Namjoon-hyung please go for the maknae. And Hyeleumi…Jin-hyung.” Jimin said. Jimin was the closest to Taehyung while Namjoon nodded as he was the leader in BTS. Jin also nodded and went to his sister’s room.

 

※※※

 

Someone knocked on your room door. “Hyeleum-ah, I come in now.” You knew that was Jin. He opened the door and closed it after walking in. You rolled your eyes with a weak smile. “What if I’m changing my clothes?” You asked as he didn’t even ask for your permission to come in.

 

Jin scratched his neck with a laugh. “I’m sorry. I was too worried about you.” He said. You smiled back as you understood that he was always caring for you.

 

He sat beside you on your bed edge. “What happened to you, Taehyung and Jungkook? The three of you looked really weird when all of you stepped inside the house.” He asked in curiosity. You looked away as you didn’t look how to answer him. Should you tell him that Jungkook was going to kiss you? Absolutely no because you didn’t know what your overprotective brother would do to him. Should you tell him that Taehyung looked like he was jealous towards you and Jungkook? No also because you couldn’t know if he really liked you or not.

 

“Well…It’s quite complicated but we’ll be fine. Don’t worry bro.” You patted on his shoulder with a smile. “Alright, I understand. You can tell me the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter