School Camping

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed and the teacher had told the whole class that there would be a school camping for the whole school for 2 days 1 night on Saturday and Sunday. You paid no attention to the teacher as you were absolutely not in the mood going to a camping, especially together the BTS members.

 

During lunch time, you found that the BTS members waving at you and signaled you to take a seat with them in the cafeteria. You scanned and you see neither Jungkook nor Taehyung were there so you sighed and walked towards them.

 

“Hey guys.” You greeted. “Why are you guys looking so excited?” You raised your eyebrow as you saw their excited expressions. Then, Jimin showed you a piece of paper in front your eyes. The title on the paper was…participation in the school camping?!

 

“WHAT? You guys are planning to join the school camping?” You were shocked because they were never interested in such activities especially with a very large crowd of people. When you scanned the paper quickly, you saw your name written on the paper together their names. “What the? Who says that I’m going?” You widened your eyes.

 

“Me.” Someone answered. You narrowed your eyes at your brother. “Come on, Hyeleum-ah. This is the last year of me and Namjoon staying in this school. Won’t you want to make more precious memories with us?” Jin pouted at you. “It’s unnecessary to make the situation like I’m not going to see you two after your graduations.” You kept narrowing your eyes at him.

 

Jin shot you a death glare. “I don’t care. You’re going with me.” He said, or ordered. You rolled your eyes and sighed. You knew that you were not able to resist your brother.

 

“Don’t worry, Hyeleum-ah. It’s going to have a lot of fun.” Jimin showed you his angelic smile. “That’s it. Let’s have a happy camping together.” Namjoon and Hoseok both clapped their hands while Yoongi nodded his head in agreement. You couldn’t help but smiled at their silliness. You were indeed happy to go on a camping with them but you were also worried to face Taehyung or Jungkook at the same time. *I hope everything will be okay.* You thought.

 

Yet, you couldn’t help and you packed your bag and got ready to go out with your brother.

 

※※※

 

It was finally the day for the school camping. There were about 50 people joined the camp, including you and BTS. At the campsite, the teachers stated that the rules and the groups that all the people have been divided into. As opposite gender staying in the same tent was prohibited, you were happy that you were staying with some unfamiliar girls that you might be able to meet some new friends. You grouped with 3 girls and set up the tent with them. You sometimes could feel stares from the two of them but they never talked to you.

 

Somehow, you could also often see that the girl left behind staring at you and quickly moved away her sight when you caught her looking. You frowned a little bit and wondered what she was doing. *Such a weird girl.* You thought to yourself. The girl was also alone with no one accompanying so you wondered if she wanted to befriend with you.

 

After finishing building the tent with the 3 girls, the 2 of them walked away to chat with their other friends. You looked at their backs curiously and they walked inside one tent. You barely saw the people inside the tent and you discovered a familiar figure. *Is that Park Hyunji?* You frowned but you kept your mind away from her immediately.

 

There were only you and the weird girl stayed inside the tent. You stared to the reddish sky as the sun was slowly going down. “D-Do you need some w-water, H-Hyeleum-ssi?” Someone gave you a bottle of water in front of your eyes. You turned your head towards the person and you saw the weird girl standing in front of you. She didn’t dare to match eyes with you and you could notice her nervousness. You slightly smiled and took the bottle from her. “Thank you very much.”

 

She seemed to be quite shocked when you thanked her. You drank the water and wondered why she was looking shocked towards you.

 

“M-My name is Jong Eunmi, at the same year with you but I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter