A Jerk is a Jerk

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 8 of you entered your house. Your house was a double-floored mansion since your parents had earned a lot of money when they were alive. You and your brother didn’t need to worry about money although there weren’t any breadwinner in your house as you two had to go to school.

 

“Hyung, this is actually the first time you invite us to your house. Why don’t you invite us earlier? It is too good here!” Hoseok complimented while looking around your house. “I didn’t want to disturb Hyeleumi until she entered high school.” Jin said casually. You gave him a smile. Your brother was always sweet, in front of his friends. XDDD

 

Jimin rolled his eyes. “That means we are disturbing, right? Hyung?” He asked. The rest of BTS also sent Jin death glares while Jin laughed them off. “You know, you guys are the best brothers I’ve ever had.”

 

They took seats on the sofa and even on the floor as they have already obsessed with the video game they were playing. You looked at them and shook your head with a smile. *Such a crowd of idiots.* You laughed in your mind. Yet, you actually felt extremely happy as you have never have guests in your house.

 

When you turned around and walked upstairs to your own room, you found that there was one of them looking around on the 2nd floor. You rolled your eyes and you decided to walk pass by him.

 

Nevertheless, when you opened your room door and readied to go inside, he has already discovered your existence. “Yah, this is your room?” Jungkook asked as he stepped in your room before you realized. Your eyeballs almost fell from your eyes. “What are you doing in MY ROOM?!” You couldn’t believe that he entered your room without your permission. It was inappropriate because obviously, he was entering a GIRL’s room.

 

“Take a look, maybe?” He didn’t pay attention to you as he walked around your room. “Get out of my room, right now.” You have tried to calm yourself down.

 

Jungkook didn’t even listen to you. You walked to his side. You immediately grabbed his arm and tried to pull him out of your room. Yet, he was too strong and you could not even pull him for 1 cm distance. Suddenly, he grabbed your arm back and pulled you to him. You couldn’t react and you almost fell into his arms.

 

All of a sudden, you froze at your position. You were facing his chest and you didn’t dare to move. This was actually the first time you were so near with a boy, except your brother. You looked up and matched eyes with him. He was also looking at you with a pair of lightly widened eyes.

 

After a few seconds, he changed his expression into a smirk. “Yah, your expression tells me that you’re ready to fall for me. Aren’t you, idiot?” He couldn’t stop smirking.

 

You blinked your eyes for a few times and immediately threw his hands off. “I thought that I’ve already told you that I’ll never fall for a person like you?” You gave him a death glare and said angrily. Undoubtedly, you were angry because he was fooling you but you couldn’t deny that your heartbeat was racing like crazy when you matched eyes with him. He had such a pair of beautiful eyes, not mentioned a really good-looking appearance.

 

“Who knows? You can’t foresee your future.” He walked to your desk and sat on your chair while smirking. You rolled your eyes and you didn’t want to answer him. “Get out before I scream. I’ve warned you.”

 

Jungkook scanned your desk and he discovered the photos of you and Jin when both of you were still young. He took the picture to look clearly. “Jin-hyung was quite cute when he was a kid.” He said. “And you haven’t changed a lot at all, still looking like an idiot.” He laughed.

 

You couldn’t hold your anger anymore. “Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” You shouted at him. Jungkook secretly laughed as he found that teasing you was actually funny.

 

“What are you doing in Hyeleumi’s room, Jungkook?” You heard someone asked outside your room. You turned around and saw Taehyung, who was looking at you and Jungkook with a frowned face.

 

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and put the picture down. “Just look around the house. It’s nice place here.” He gave you one more smirk before walking out of your room. You glared at him and sighed. *He is so annoyed.*

 

“Hyeleum-ah, are you alright? I feel like I’m always asking you the same question and you’re going to answer me that you’re fine, right?” Taehyung gave you a smile. You couldn’t help but laughed a little. “I’m really fine, Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter