Sudden Confession

Crush on the Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After staying at the hospital for a whole week, the doctors finally confirmed your condition and you were allowed to go back home. Your life has been back to normal. You went to school like normal. You received glares from girls when you were together with BTS like normal. Yet, you have become closer and closer to Jungkook these days, which was seemed abnormal by the rest.

 

It was lunch time. BTS gathered in the cafeteria like normal. “What are you guys talking about?” You walked towards them and sat down. “Talking about the dance competition that Jimin is going to perform next week.” Jungkook answered you casually.

 

The rest of BTS looked at you and Jungkook while blinking their eyes. You and Jungkook noticed their sights and blinked back. First, they were shocked because you have chosen the seat right beside Jungkook at the end of the table instead of your brother’s. Second, they were shocked again because of the casual conversation.

 

“What are you guys looking at?” Jungkook couldn’t stand the situation and asked. He turned his head to you and looked at you. You looked at him and shook your head as you didn’t know.

 

Suddenly, Jin clapped his hands and the others followed. You and Jungkook still couldn’t realize the situation. “Yah, I’m so happy to see you two finally reconciled.” Your brother was so proud to say. “The atmosphere between the two of you was like dead and cold. I was kind of afraid when I sat between you two, you know?”

 

You and Jungkook looked at each other and giggled. “There was a misunderstanding between me and him but we’re fine now.” You answered. Actually, it was not a simple misunderstanding. The situation was really complicated. You didn’t know how to handle it so you decided to avoid it.

 

“What kind of misunderstanding?” Yoongi asked curiously while having his lunch. Hearing his question, you became blanked and fell into a deep thought. What was the problem between you and Jungkook, actually?

 

“Hyeleum thought that I’ve hated her before.” Jungkook broke the dead air. You paid your attention at him. “Didn’t you?” You asked while narrowing your eyes. Jungkook sighed. “I thought I’ve already hinted you that I didn’t hate you.”

 

You were still digesting his words. He has hinted you? When did he tell you? You fell into a deep thought again and you suddenly realized something. “Ah! Rooftop?” You asked him. Jungkook looked at you and gave you a tiny smile. You couldn’t help but hit his arm slightly. “Yah, you didn’t exactly tell me, did you? You just questioned me ‘I hate you?’ and then you walked away. How could I suppose to know?”

 

“That’s why you are an idiot.” He laughed while eating his dobbokki. “Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” You scratched his waist and he laughed hardly because of itchy. “Ok! Alright! I lose! Stop it!” He begged. You stopped as you gave him a smirk.

 

BTS looked at you two in disbelief because you two were too looking like a cute couple. They exchanged looks with each other and slightly giggled because of your cuteness.

 

Yet, Taehyung couldn’t even smile. When he was looking at you and Jungkook, who was being closer to you, he felt jealous. But at the same time, he felt sorry because Jungkook was his brother too. He was so worried to lose you so he didn’t know what he should do.

 

※※※

 

“Hyeleum-ah!” You heard someone called you from your behind. You turned around and saw Taehyung running to you. “What’s happened?” He looked urgent so you were a bit worried.

 

He shook his hand while gasping for breath. “I’m alright. I just want to fine you.” He stood up right and gave you an affectionate smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter