Trust

Dance with the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun’s body reacted to the kiss instantly.

 

He rose up and lifted the dancer off the floor. Even if Jongin hadn’t wrapped his legs around his waist Sehun still wouldn’t have the smaller fall. The man’s arms were locked around Jongin so tightly, there was a moment Sehun worried if the other could even breath.

 

But that moment was extremely brief because all Sehun seemed to be able to think of was the way Jongin’s warmth filled the entire room. His skin was hot underneath Sehun’s fingertips, but the assassin refused to stop touching him. He would burn for all eternity if that meant he could hold Jongin like this.

 

The kiss was desperate at best. It was filled with so many emotions Sehun wasn’t familiar with and that confused the man.

 

Before, kissing Kai was the highlight of his life. Kai was fierce and daring. He loved control, but every now and then he would allow Sehun to take the lead. Sehun hadn’t minded though. He would follow Kai anywhere, no questions asked. He was his most loyal servant.

 

Kissing Jongin was different. He wasn’t in control of the kiss, but Sehun still didn’t feel the need to take lead. Kissing Jongin didn’t feel like another chance for someone to insert dominance. It was still desperate, however, Sehun wasn’t desperate to please Jongin.

 

He was desperate to love him.

 

He wasn’t worried whether or not Jongin liked the way his tongue explored the inside of the dancer’s mouth. He simply wanted to show that he loved the way Jongin tasted.

 

He wasn’t wondering if Jongin would be upset if Sehun embraced him just a bit longer than normal. He only wanted to display that he loved the way Jongin felt.

 

Kissing Jongin wasn’t like kissing Kai because loving Jongin wasn’t like loving Kai.

 

And Sehun…loved that.

 

Suddenly, the need for oxygen  knocked Sehun out of his thoughts. To his displeasure, he removed his mouth from the Jongin to fill his lungs.

 

Jongin kept his arms wrapped around Sehun’s neck as he caught his breath as well.

 

Sehun had to close his eyes so the temptation to attack the dancer’s lips again would subside. He didn’t want to rush things, even though Sehun felt like he had been waiting all his life to end up like this with Jongin.

 

Once he had enough air, Sehun looked up at Jongin. He didn’t know if he should speak yet, so he simply stared at the beauty. Jongin looked like a dream to Sehun, the most beautiful and wonderful dream Sehun has ever had. His mind still couldn’t accept that Jongin was real. How could something so amazing be within arms reach?

 

“Sehun, I...,” Jongin started, but seemed to be struggling to find words, “You and I w-.”

 

Sehun smiled in understanding. Jongin was just as bad with words as he was. Sehun wasn’t so different after all.

 

“Jongin,” he gently placed the dancer back on his feet and used a hand to brush some hair out of Jongin’s face, “You’re so beautiful.”

 

The tanned male blush and looked away, “Not like you.”

 

Sehun chuckled, “Obviously. But I never said I was a looker now did I?”

 

“No,” Jongin looked back up at Sehun, this time placing a small hand over the one Sehun had resting on his cheek, “Not unlike you. I said, ‘not like you’. You’re more beautiful than I am, Sehun. You’re the most beautiful person I have ever met.”

 

Sehun was speechless. Out of all the confessions and compliments he's received, not once has someone referred to him as beautiful. Beauty came from the inside, and everyone knew Sehun was rotten to the core.

 

Or so Sehun thought.

 

“Jongin…I’m not what you think I am.” Sehun had to be careful with his words.

 

“Really? Because I think you are exactly who I think you are, Sehun. There is no one I trust more than you,” Jongin trailed a soft hand down the side of Sehun’s jaw causing the taller male to inhale sharply.

 

Jongin was so close it was intoxicating. Sehun wanted to just grab the dancer and hold him tight. He never wanted to let him go, forever being at his side. That was Sehun’s vision of heaven.

 

He snuggled a little more into Jongin’s palm and sighed, “Oh, how I love you.”

 

Jongin only smiled and Sehun thought he would die from happiness.

 

Please, never let him leave my side…

~.~.~.~

It’s been a little over two weeks since Sehun practically moved into Jongin’s apartment. Every now and then, Sehun would leave for a couple of hours, but at the end of the day the two men would end up snuggling on the couch.

 

Jongin had almost forgotten all that nonsense Chanyeol had brought up. There was no way someone as hopelessly cute and fragile as Sehun was a killer. It was unbelievable.

 

The dancer continued to fold than laundry as he listened to his favorite tunes. Sehun had been gone for most of the day, so Jongin chose to finish up some chores. He felt like a housewife.

 

He smiled at the mere thought that brought a slight blush to his cheeks.

 

From across the room, his cell phone buzzed.

 

Still somewhat in his thoughts, Jongin was smiling before he unlock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter