Putting The Plan on Set

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's phone kept ringing at his desk that made him waked up but he we back again to his bed by not having the mood to answer but as the phone kept ringing he also kept ignoring it.He tried everything to make the noise go away.Its like a bee buzzing around his ear.

At first he waited for a minute for the phone to go down but it didn't stopped.

I swear this guy has some of patience to keep waiting for an answer

Second he tried to cover his ears with a pillow but this time it became louder so the pillow didn't really became effective for him to not hear the annoying ringing sound of his phone.

Whoever is that guy would be killed by me for interrupting such a damn sleep from me

Third he tried again rolling in his bed in annoyance with his pillow covering his ears and shouting as best as he can but....

One more damn ring from that phone ....

​​​​​​And it rang again

Jimin stood up from his bed stomping his feet in the way he gets his phone and shouted someone whoever is he talking to without even thinking whose person is even calling him.

" Shut Up And Stop Calling !!! "

Nobody answered through the phone. He frowned thinking that this was some kind of prank that was pulled on him.He checked at his phone seeing who's contact was it but unfortunately it was just his alarm clock because his ringtone for his call and alarm is similar so he had a hard time telling the difference.

He face palmed at his stupidity. His day wasn't really his day.

He turned off the alarm and finally his ears has relaxed without hearing any sound that his phone was making a while ago.

When he's was just going back to his sleep his phone rang again but this time its a call now from his Jin hyung.

" Ugghh What is it hyung ?? " He answered groggily.

" Bad mood ? "Jin questioned.

" Isn't it even obvious to question that ?? " He replied annoyingly.

" I swear one day you were talking to Yoongi the next day You became like one " Jin sing-sang.

" What ever just get to the point on why were you calling me " He answered with boredom.

" Ahh that , well maybe we should talk about this personally since it will take long for a conversation to continue through phone call "

" Ok Ok but only if you treat me and this better be a good thing to talk about "

" Sure my child whatever you say "

" Ok give an hour or a half of it to get ready "

" Ok bye " Jin hanged up.

  °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin was already at near restaurant serving bulgogi named NAME. He wondered first through the glass door to look for his hyung at which table he is , as he kept looking he found him already near the glass wall at the corner and was just able to order until he ran in through the door and gave Jin a surprise which made the elder a frightened that made his adrenaline go rushed up .

" Yahh don't do that " Jin threatened.

" I won't hyung " Jimin place his right hand up making a promise.

Jin and Jimin finished ordering and went back to their faithful table but was already taken since Jin left at the table he was when he was ordering at the counter.

" I guess were eating outside " Jin said.

" Aishhh hyung " Jimin said frustratedly.

Jin and Jimin find the nearest table they could find outside the restaurant since it has tables for outside and inside. They finally rested their butts off the chair and sighed in relief finding a place to sit and eat on because the restaurant was crowded and it was a miracle for them to find it.

" Finally I get to eat and sit " Jimin said in happiness when their food was served already.

Jin slapped away Jimin's hand before he gets to take a pic of the food. Jimin just stared at his hyung in awe finding it funny and thought to himself that picturing the food wouldn't even make it more tastier than it was before.

" I know your giving me that look and don't judge me I still need to brought this up to my website " Jin said while he busied himself picturing the photos and adding up a filter.

" Yeah right , so what was the thing you wanted to talk about that made you call me and meet up personally "Jimin said straightly in amusement wondering what was Jin is about to tell him awhile ago.

" Well its about Taehyung ... " Jin started.

" What about him ? Is he in trouble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter