Your Order

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Cafe named Makiato that serves free WiFi and coffee.

Jungkook is standing on a line. He has been here awhile ago which took him 15 minutes waiting in a line to be the 3rd person in a row now. 

He's behind the back of the stranger who has the same height as him he guessed. Looking up from the back this stranger is definitely much taller than him he in centimeters he was mistaken that he has the same height as this stranger and also have broad shoulders that can be defined as a model's shoulder.

Jungkook was curious what was the face of the stranger standing behind him. Because his brother told him that people that have the same height or taller than him were blessed by God to have a face of perfection.

So he moved closer to the stranger and tried to lean closer but he ended up stumbling himself to the counter as the stranger has finished its order and waiting for its order at the corner. He picks himself up and dusts off his clothes and he looked around if people were looking at him.

Luckily nobody did but he did hear laughter some of the people but weren't really making it obvious as much as possible.A few seconds he waited for making the laughter go down and he finally relieved himself from the embarrassment that happened.

But he noticed the employee was still laughing with its eyes closing looking like it was about to burst out laughing.He gave the employee a pierced gaze hoping the employee would take it as a sign to stop.

The employee noticed the gaze he was receiving at the customer in front of him so he settled down himself and moved on to his job.

"What can I  get for you, Sir?"

"Coffee Latte"

" Is that all"

"Yes"

I swear whenever I order it feels like a Q&A interview

" Your Name? "

" Kwon Ji-yong "

( YAs FanBoY KooKie )

"Take Out or Dine In"

"Take Out"

" That'll be 2469.75 Won and please wait for your order we will shout out your name  "

Jungkook placed his money on the counter and nodded in reply.

Jungkook waited near the serving area but didn't noticed someone was looking at him.

*.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.**.

Taehyung is on its way to the Makiato came to pay a visit for his hardworking best friend.Also to get himself a coffee latte from all the walk he took.

He felt his pocket shaking so he tried to search for his phone in his pocket and Jimin was calling.

"ChimChim is that you?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yes it's me " Jimin answered

"Why'd you call anyway?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I had my break for a minute and also bring me food !" Jimin shouted.

"Seriously you call me over for some food, Do I look like someone who sells food to you? " Taehyung sassed.

"Just come over and pay me a visit, stop ranting" Jimin complained.

"I was planning to do that, In fact, I'm already here " Taehyung responded.

He went in and gasped on the long line he encountered that made him lost his spirit to wait and order in a middle of a line.

"Really?-- " Jimin paused and tried to look around but failed in finding him with all the crowd around.

" I can't find you the place is too crowdy and my break is already over so talk to you later Byeeeee," Jimin said quickly as he ran off to his desired place.

" Bye " Taehyung ended.

"Well, it's kind of disappointing in all the way I've to walk through and doesn't even get any drink for myself" Taehyung hesitated.

After taking minutes of thinking, He ends up waiting until he got in front of the line.

He was greeted by Jimin smiling through him with his eyes forming like a crescent moon.

" TaeTae-ah , so what can I get for you? "

"  A coffee latte "

" What should I name it this time? "

" Kwon Ji-yong "

Jimin's eyes widened since the last customer who also ordered coffee latte named its order Kwon Ji-yong also.

" Umm TaeTae-ah you wouldn't mind if I mark a symbol beside your na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter