Last Night

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I guess we won't keep it as a secret then " Jin continued.

Jungkook sat down beside Taehyung eating what Jin made. They both finish their soup, ready for what Jin's gonna tell them that happened last night.

FlashBack Last Night at the Restaurant....

Jin found two boys drunk and asleep at the table both of their heads in touch. He was about to tapped the shoulders of the customer to wake him up.

He saw Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping and found himself smiling on how his plan was working very well. He can't stop fanboying over his ship because this has been his cutest ship ever.

He can't even wait for them to be together. He inhales and exhales finding a solution how to get this two to get home without having any incidents along the way.

Jin called Jimin to help him to get Taehyung and Jungkook on their way home. 

Jimin and Jin decided on two situations.

One letting them get home by themselves by waking them up and walk themselves up to their dorm.

Second Jin and Jimin will walk them without waking them up until they get home.

The only thing that was making the situation harder is that the other one might be romantic for the two and the other one not so much.

" YAhhh hyung do you really think making them interact while their drunk is good, hell no this is life or death we both know that if we let them walk by themselves it would cause lot more trouble than robbing a bank "  Jimin kept slapping and hitting Jin to make his decision fulfill in a not dangerous situation for the two sleeping tiger and bunny.

Jin seeing the two looks so innocent and cute and he felt guilty making the two get home by themselves.

" Ok Fine but you need to make up another situation for this " Jin threatened. 

" Arraseeo arrasseo you nag so much these days "  

" You get Jungkook while I get Taehyung "  

" No, I will get Taehyung while you get Jungkook " Jin disobeyed.

" K fine just because I want to end this night with a good sleep, I'll go get Jungkook now" 

°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°

They both stop seeing two roads on the way to their dorm. Jin decided to take other roads individually since he can't take Jimin's obsession for Yoongi.

" Jungkookie is that you " Taehyung woke up still tipsy from the soju.

" No Taehyung-ah I'm your Seokjin Hyung "

" Aniiii~~ Your Jungkookie, not Naggy Seokjinie ~ " Taehyung giggled.

" Yahhh~ That's not how I've raised you !!! " Seokjin yelled. Taehyung startled hearing his hyung yell at him and covered his ears.

" Wahhh Jungkookie since when did you start acting, you did well! Taehyung clapped innocently.

I swear Taehyung you will owe me one time from this heck of craziness of yours Jin thought to himself.

°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°

" Taehyungie is that you " Jungkook whined.

" No, I'm not your Taehyungie! I'm your Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter