"Wanna bet?" "Then it's a plan"

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EO mmm AAAA I've MADE IT" Taehyung screamed off so hard as he hugs his mother afterward.

His mother looked at his son worriedly on what kind of spirit has ever summoned her son this time that would affect his behavior this crazy.

"What have you done this time to scream like this so hard" reciprocating her son's hug.

"Nothin I just want a hug" He replied. 

"I was about to say that I have a boyfriend but now is not the time I guess"

She smiled at him after what she heard creating a heartfelt feeling.

 

"Gukk" He shouted.

Jungkook spun his head around trying to look for someone who shouted his name.

"Sachon" Jungkook waved back at the person that shouted his name.

Sachon walked nearer from Jungkook's direction together with Jimin and Jin.

Tho Jungkook didn't notice that someone was also shouting his name. (Yall can guess who)

"Guys this is Sachon, my cousin he was my babysitter when my parents kept going abroad he became a brother to me from all the years he has taken a look out for me" 

They both nodded.

Taehyung was about to approach them but the bell stopped him, and now on his way to class.

"Hmph I didn't even get the chance to hold Gukk's hand" 

He frowned thinking about it.

He got off to his own world when he saw someone sat down beside him.

"Tae-ah" The latter whispered beside sneakily as the class was about to start.

He tried to peek an eye to Jungkook but in the midst of the class, he has to contain himself for a bit besides the professor is strict.

"Pst" He tried to catch Taehyung's attention.

"Wae?" He replied writing down some notes on what their professor has just said about some references they could use for a project they'll be working on this week.

"Date later?" He asked.

"Sure sure" He just nodded.

With all the explanation from the professor, they all dashed out of the room from dismissal.

"Gukk I'll meet you in your house kay ?" Taehyung said picking up his books that he all need for his project.

He just nodded.

 

"Gukk what are you up to, your looking stylish at this late hour" Sachon commented, slumping off to the couch.

"Uhh, you know a hang out with someone" He replied.

"Okay just tell me if its a boyfriend of yours or not" Shoving off for an ice cream.

"Don't tell me you're planning to blind date me with someone again"

"Oh no I would never"

He looked at his cousin with doubt.

Sachon silenced.

"Exactly," Gukk said.

"Aishhh you " He threw a pillow at his face.

*Ding dong* 

"Ah, Taehyung is here" He shouted, quickly pulled off a mask in his face despite he has a small cold going on but he has no time be bothered by it.

"Wait for Taehyung?" Sachon also joined.

"You know him?"

"Yep"

"How come?"

"Well-..."

He was about to speak but was caught off when he no longer see Jungkook anymore at his side.

He opens the window pane shouting at his best to send his message.

"Yahhh Gukk do your parents even allow you to go out at this late hour" He nagged like a mother.

"I am and this is a democratic country so I can freely do what I like" He shouted back at his cousin.

They do know that they might wake up someone in their neighborhood.

"Oh, Kay have fun my child" He faked cry.

"I will mother" He played along.

 

"That sounded like your cousin," Taehyung said.

"Yep that's Sachon-hyung "

"The one who babysit you?"

"How did you know I haven't introduced him to you yet" 

"You know Jin hyung told me about it"

"Ahhh yeah but Sachon hyung reacted the same like you"

"Uhhh Gukk look lamb skewer" He pointed at the vendor, distracting him at his best.

"Where where?" The latter tried to look for the vendor when he felt Taehyung grab him by his wrist bringing him to the vendor.

"Choose your pick Gukk"

His mouth was drooling from the skewers that are being cooked by the vendor. The brunette just chuckled at the latter's reaction over the skewers.

The time they've got their orders on plates they capture themselves for a selca as their first official date.Taehyung was about to eat the skewed lamb but he felt pain in the back of his teeth.He winced in pain as he tries to take a bite but it the pain became worse he felt a little bit nauseous from the pain.The latter stood up to his boyfriend trying to calm him down and look for a solution on how the pain might have caused.

After the time they got through their first date, it wasn't only once when the pain came back it became constant for a while but it only worsened as the week has passed.

He already knew he had to go to his dentist even tho he is quite scared since he hasn't come back till he was 12 that time.

He came along with Jungkook sitting away with the spare chair.

The dentist concluded that the reason why his back teeth or molar in dentist term (lol)  that his wisdom tooth have grown and the effect of the pain was normal for someone who has grown a wisdom tooth.

"Normal you call that normal the pain that I have dealt wasn't normal"

"I know that might be a little bit far from my description of normal but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter