Day By Day

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung kept banging his head on his keyboard, frustrated not knowing any information or facts about Jungkook these past  3 days.

"Google your my only hope, Please !!! give me what information I'm needing now" Taehyung pleaded in front at his Desktop.

He kept growling in dissatisfaction.

Most links were close but not enough, some are reliable but it still doesn't reach his ideals to know some facts about someone.

Jungkook heard noises around Taehyung's room wondering if he was alright.

"Hyung what's happening here?" He peeked at the latter's bedroom on what he is up to now.

He saw Taehyung doing rituals in front of his Desktop, lighted candles all over the place, a book ( Not a bible ) and alcohol ( not holy water).

This is some crazy ritual going on over here

He didn't notice Jungkook coming in. Suddenly his senses knock him out and felt his adrenaline rush, he cleans up his place and removes his tabs, searches about his problem.

"I'm very sorry for my behavior and for the mess that I just made, besides you have nothing to see over here" Taehyung smiled nervously hoping for the latter to be clueless about the tabs and his mission stalking him.

"Oh come on we've been best friends for days which is quite short to say that we are close, but we will be with a little bit of bonding for the rest of the week. Sounds Good?" 

" Yeah, I guess so since sem break is coming and I have no plans for the rest of the week. So why not ?"

Taehyung agreed as he thought a plan of his on how to solve the problem.

Knowing Jungkook 101

" Let's watch anime, Ok let's see what's on the list of our recommendations...." Taehyung clicked on his followed fanbase searching for the other member's recommendation lists. It was such a kind generosity for them to share their fave anime series.

" Attack on Titan Season 2...... Erased......Yuri On Ice.....Angel Beats...Haikyuu-" 

Jungkook stopped Taehyung as he requested to say what he said before Erased.

"Attack on Titan 2 ?.. Wait did I just say 2?" Jungkook nodded in excitement letting the latter to know by himself.

Both of them run around shouting " THE WAIT HAS ENDED !". Showing their love for AOT 2.

"For 4 years waiting they finally decided to release a new season!!" Jungkook exaggerated throwing heart eyes at the desktop.

Before they start the first episode. They heartily sang the anthem of AOT.

After finishing 4 episodes of AOT 2 the latter was crying for the clip hanger.

" Such a rip-off, there only making 12 episodes this season and I can't take another wait for AOT its torturing me too much " Jungkook rubbed the elder's back soothing him words like " it's gonna be fine, we'll both wait for another season".

Taehyung was trying to calm his heart when he felt warm and the comfort at his back with Jungkook's hand on. He was literally holding himself to pull out a hug but he remembered that he doesn't have a crush on Jungkook anymore.

He cleared and his throat making Jungkook stop and place himself where he was.

" Let's now moved on to erased.... " 

The spent their day watching anime and movies.

Some scenes made them scared that effects some intertwining of fingers in fear.

Taehyung often hides at the latter's back when he felt scared, back hugging Jungkook clutching its fingers at his shirt and at the same time a power shutdown happened in every school dorm. They end up cuddling even if their no longer scared, both of them find their cuddling comfortable.

" You know hyung I don't like hugs that much but I think I can do it with you as long as your willing to hug me also "  Jungkook commented.

Taehyung wanted to melt in Jungkook's arm but he remembered that he must not fall back to where he was. He's Jimin's crush now and he can't do that to his friend.

He broke the hug off and went off t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter