I Know You

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up seeing the book on his face wondering how did it come way up there to his face.

He heard someone coming down from upstairs, he turned around and saw someone shirtless with a puffy face which takes note that he feel asleep just awhile ago.

Taehyung looked away as possible but his mind is torturing him to stay on what position he is right now, him sitting on the couch facing Jungkook one meter away.

Take note always wear eye mask before Jungkook wakes up....

He shoved off something in his bag looking for his eye mask before Jungkook opens his eyes fully.

Jungkook opens his eyes fully wondering why there was a stranger facing him with an eye mask on his face, and how did he enter the dorm.

"Umm hello, who are you? and How did you come to my dorm and lastly Why are you wearing an eye mask?" Jungkook messed up his hair in confuse.

"For the last question, you asked p-please w-w-ear a shirt a-a-nd then I'll answer the rest.." Taehyung stuttered. trying not to put a reddened of his cheeks in embarrassment containing himself from Jungkook while wearing an eye mask.

Jungkook looked confused before getting what he meant as he looked at himself and then started running upstairs to get dressed.

"I-I mm sorry about that, from now on I'll wear the t-shirt while I'm asleep" Jungkook was embarrassed because he hasn't greeted anyone like this before.

*coughs*  in this manner.

"It's Ok, from now on I'll always wear eye mask again.." Taehyung smiled at him still on his eye mask not daring to look at him again even tho Jungkook is fully clothed now.

"Umm so please answer my questions now, cause I'm a little bit creep towards you right now,  that it seems you're more of a stalker"  Jungkook accused him.

"Ahhhh I thought you remembered letting me in as your dorm mate so I guess I have to introduce myself again.." Before Taehyung can introduce himself, Jungkook stopped him and requested Taehyung to remove his eye mask and face him, since Jungkook can't take Taehyung seriously introducing himself.

Taehyung removed his eye mask revealing his face with his eyes smooth, warm yet sharp until he grins and nose, amazingly pointed.

Jungkook wowed secretly on how this stranger can be so handsome behind that eye mask, he's been covering.

I think I can stare at him as long as I ca....n wait isn't he the guy from the cafe also....o the guy whom I saw at the bathroom hall !!! 

Jungkook's eyes widen from realization and moved backward pointing at Taehyung shakily.

"Youu-----" Jungkook glared at the elder, that made him confused on what made Jungkook act that way towards him.

"You're the stranger who leaned on me at the cafe.... And the other time at the bathroom hall, come to think of it were you the one who played a prank on me...?? Were you??"

He kept blabbering questions at Taehyung which made the latter sighed helplessly on how to answer Jungkook and his questions properly.

"Please stop throwing questions at me, I said I can answer them one by one but NOT ALL AT ONCE!!" Taehyung shouted at him that made him shushed with questions.

Taehyung sat comfortably on the couch, cleared his throat and started explaining himself one by one in each question Jungkook asked.

" Wait so let me get this straight your the stranger that was in the cafe and the bathroom hall and you and your friends was attacked by a major flood caused by the plumb to break out that's why you became my dorm mate for 2-3 weeks and I let you in while I was half asleep not knowing mentally that you were here?" Jungkook finished, Taehyung nodded at the latter's summarization and smiled brightly at him as he finally gets the whole story.

"Now that you know the whole story, I'm Kim Taehyung from Daegu, studying at DMU same as you"  He smiled at Jungkook like how the sunshine shines brightly in the morning that global warming is happening.

" Hold your horses, do you really think I would let you slip that easy after making me embarrassed at the public two times to be exact! " Jungkook crossed his arms, looking pissed.

"I know I shouldn't have done that to you but you pushed my buttons to the limit that made me pull a prank on you, In exchange you can punch however you like" as soon as Jungkook heard it clearly his reflexes activate and punch Taehyung with exerted force to the max where the bruise can be seen at Taehyung's cheeks.

Both of them were shocked on how Jungkook can punch hard to the point you can die with one knockout on him. Taehyung winced in pain while Jungkook is applying Ice pack on the bruised cheek of him.

"I'm so sorry, I've never punch anyone that hard before its just you really pushed my buttons also that made me punch you this har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter