A Peek of Reveal

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin is still ignoring him on the 3rd day. Taehyung can't help but notice the awkwardness between them and the sudden distance.

"Yah hyung why are you being so distant with Jimin "

"Oh it's nothing"

"Don't nothing me hyung its been 3 days that you were ignoring Jimin it's kinda obvious on how you both were so close and now so distant all of a sudden"

"Fine, I'll talk to him and reconcile with him. I'm not saying that it would work but I'll try"

"You should hyung and don't worry I'll be with you while you apologize to him"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jin went to find Jimin finding him with Yoongi their hands intertwined.

Jimin startled seeing Jin all of a sudden then he remembered his hands were intertwined with Yoongi.

He let Yoongi's hands off him and bow at Jin formally. As if they were strangers.

"Jin-hyung.... Uh I-I wh-what bri-ings yo-u u here....." He stuttered, his head still facing the floor not daring to take a look at Jin nor a peek of his face.

"Nothing just here to clear everything your confuse of or briefly saying I'm here to reconciliation with you, reciprocate" Jin said trying to look at Jimin, pulling up his face making eye contact with Jimin.

His eyes were puffy already from crying while his head was facing the ground.

"Jin-hyunggg" He cried, he hugged him tightly still crying that made Jin's shirt had a little damp of tears on it reciprocates

Jin also the hug Jimin was giving him.He patted his hair soothing him.Yoongi felt that the two needs some conciliation of their own for now.He took the last smile from them and went on his way through his shared dorm with Jimin.

They both sat on the nearest bench they could found and let each other ask what they were so confused about.

"So Jimin-ah the reason that I was mad at you was that time I saw you with Jungkook in the auditorium...."

Jimin was with Jungkook in the auditorium?...

What are they doing in there?

"No hyung I can explain I was with Jungkook because I was working on a dance and I thought that he could help me"

"Well that's not at all, you do know that I'm concerned with Taehyung right?"

"I saw the two of you kissed at that time...."

Jimin and Jungkook kissed?

That Person ran off in mischief typing something on its phone....

"No hyung it's not like that you must have seen us from a different angle "

"Really?"

"Yes, you do know I don't really have a crush on him and why would I, I know this plan is for Taehyung anyways I think I might have made it realistic than you all thought"

"What happened was...."

Jimin explained everything from the time he made a plan last night from their dorm and to the time they spied on them in the auditorium.Half of it was told the other half was still hidden which are the answers that could make sense if you connected it piece by piece.

"So you're really not crushing on Jungkook?"

"Nope," Jimin swayed his head.

"So your just doing it for the plan after all?'

"Yup" He nodded.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[Rumored]

Jimin and Jungkook Dating?

Jin Witnessed it?

( (Play Video))

"So Jimin-ah the reason that I was mad at you was that time I saw you with Jungkook in the auditorium...." 

"No hyung I can explain I was with Jungkook because I was working on a dance and I thought that he could help me"

"Well that's not at all, you do know that I'm concerned with Taehyung right?"

"I saw the two of you kissed at that time...."

The rumor spread like fire, all of the student's news feed on social media, even teachers knew so they asked for someone to shut it down.

All of them were huddled up at the auditorium since Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook were being asked by the students too much. They were already spammed with notifications on their social medias. 

"Well most of our accounts are now deactivated and it only has been the first day we're receiving attention what could go wrong?" Jin said.

"A fan club has raised already," Jhope said.

"Tomorrow will be the moving of dorms," Yoongi said.

"So tomorrow everyone will be back to their dorms" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at him hinting the disappointment in the tone of his voice

Jungkook noticed Jimin's stare at him he nudged his stomach not letting him to react before the others would notice.

Weeks has passed yet I'm still not ok with Taehyung. 

  What's weirder is that he distance himself from me more than he usually does. 

Did he knew...

"Yah Jungkook " Jimin tried to reach for Jungkook's attention. He leaned near and whispered.

"Wae?"

"Do you think Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter