Denial?

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pants running away from the cafe, he stopped when he realize his nowhere to go since his not familiar with the city he run into.

It has a hollowed road with a coffee shop and souvenirs from side to side leaving a blank space in a middle for people to cross in.

Most of the shops were closing since they only had the quarter time of the day to open for business.

He lost his way tracking back where to go next, He called Seokjin with using all of his phone's battery since it already notified that it's already twenty percent.

"Seokjin hyung??" He said helplessly when he saw that the sun was about to set.

"Taehyung? What happen??"

"Technically you left without me and now I'm lost when I ran to every side that I can found when I left"

"Then where are you? "

"I don't know I just told you that I'm lost if I know do you think I would call you?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes then sighed heavily. 

Sarcasm...

"Street Name? City? If you can't find a sign then describe the place "

"Hollowed road, Side to side Shops and their walls are retro styled bricks"

"Are you in a coffee shop?"

He nodded but he realized Jin wouldn't see him nod.

"Taehyung!!" Jin shouted.

He ran to his brother and hugged him tightly.

"How did you find me so easily ?"

"Well I was about to go here and take a small drink before I'm going to find you"

Taehyung backed away from the hug then hit his shoulder's annoyingly.

"Then I saw you nodding in my response" Seokjin giggled.

"Not funny hyung.."

They were on their way to the nearest Bake shop to grab some snacks.

While waiting for their order eomma Jin starts asking random things. "How did you get lost?" "What happened?" "Are you hurt?" "Do you like Jungkook? Or love him?" "Did you confessed already?!" "Yah! Why aren't you answering?" "Why are you my brother again??"

Taehyung choked on water when he heard Jungkook's name.

Then the waitress came to give them their food but couldn't place the foods because of Taehyung banging hard on the table.

"Umm. Sir? Are you okey?" Said the wait rest with confused and concern look plastered all over her face.

Taehyung finally recovered from choking and gave the waitrest a half boxy smile and mouthed 'I'm fine' then gave Eomma Jin a glare which he just gave him a syptical look.

"Anyways. Care to give me answers?" Eomma Jin said while crossing his arms over his chest and giving him the 'I'm waiting' look.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Ok. First of all, I panicked and ran as where my feet can take me. Second, It's something I wish not to talk about. Third, Yes, I am hurt because I tripped and fallen face flat on the-"

"I see no scars, bruise or anything." Jin interrupted.

"Well I was about to explain that if you didn't rudly interrupted me." Jin just rolled his eyes. Then Taehyung continued. "Anyways. I did trip but my face landed on a pile of garbage bags so-"

He was again interrupted with Jin's loud window wipper laughter and he is definitely not amused because he for interrupted again and random strangers looking at their table with a weird look.

 He sighed and just took a bite of his strawberry cake while waiting for his brother to actually stop.

He stopped and signaled Taehyung to continue so he did.

"Ok continuing I don't like or will er love Jeon Jungkook an-"

He got interrupted again. "Why you lyin' bruh" and gave him a meme look.

He stood up and shouted. "I AM NOT LYING! I DONT LIKE OR WILL EVER LOVE JEON JUNGKOOK!!" 

He looked at a shocked Jin while panting then they heard a glass broke and made them turn their heads to see J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter