Stealing

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ugh, Finals!

I can't believe all of my Hyungs passed the exam.

Please, I need the motivation to do well I can use my parents for having me as their great child that loves me with all their hearts or my hyungs that survived the greatest danger on earth as if they enlisted as a soldier and saved Korea.

While Taehyung was busy sorting out his thoughts, Jungkook came by near his seat. He tapped his shoulders asking if his nervous for the Finals which is due today.

"Hey Hyung, You nervous?"

Jungkook what is he doing here beside me?

Oh, wait he's my seatmate for Today's Finals.

Taehyung stared at him long enough before he realized what he's been doing.

Jungkook noticed the gaze that the latter is giving him as if he was hungry, craving for something.

What the hell am I feeling now?

The only thing that I want to do is to kiss the daylight out of Jungkook and hug him after that.

And so he did but more of a peck, not what I  had in mind but close enough.

And so he did but it lasted short enough since he made it as a peck only.

Jungkook unable to process what just happened that leaves him staring at Taehyung, which made the latter giggle that made him snap back to his senses. He was about to speak but the teacher arrived and started giving out the papers to answer along with the answer sheets.

I guess the kiss is enough already to motivate me through this Finals.

One by one Taehyung along with Jungkook since Jimin is in another room.They speculate each question as clear as it was before like how he reviewed every pointer to point out every subject and question to answer.

He did have a little bit of a hard time answering Math since it was his least subject that he paid attention to study for although he memorized every Equation step by step just like how his teacher taught him.

                                                                                              Christian ChimChim       

                                                                                                               Jimin what would u do if you've finished

                                                                                                             your finals and u passed afterward?  5 min.

I'll buy the most expensive coffee in Starbucks

and chill.  7min

                                                                                                                Thank you for the idea 7min.

While Taehyung was on his way to Starbucks which is near to his school.He scrolled down at the latest pages he looked that he can spend his 50 dollars which is not much but for a student it is.

He lined up to the shortest lane of customers around ordering their desired drinks. At last, it was his turn to order a 50 bucks worth of coffee in Starbucks as if he was competing for the World Record's Expensive Coffee In Starbucks.     

A Venti Mocha Cookie Frappuccino with 77 shots of espresso, which is about 6000mg of caffeine including all of the extras.

Served in front of his table looking near the coffee he can't finish this at once he never had that much caffeine in his life heck he never drinks coffee that much, you can't even taste the coffee he orders in his drink cause it's too filled with milk in it.

But if we were talking about Yoongi, damn that grandpa likes iced coffee that it always goes to Jimin's working place to buy coffee which also the time where YoonMin started.

Yoongi's coffee is always filled with caffeine in it but a hinge taste of the milk that lingers the sweetness along in its caffeine.As if the coffee just describe Yoongi and Jimin's relationship in one drink that Yoongi always purchases.

No wonder why you can taste the balance and harmony in their relationship if you'll get a sip in one of Yoongi's drink.

"What am I gonna do now?" 

He tapped his fingers at the table trying to contact someone he could use as his companion.

                                                                                                  Christian ChimChim

        Jimin Coffee Bond? 7min.

                                                                                           Sorry Tae, Yoongi's off to treat me 4min.

       Have you ever had a day without Yoongi

       it seems you're stuck with him like glue 4min.

                                                                                           You'll know how it feels when you have one on your own 4min.

                                                       
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter