Lie Game

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, I'm leaving this dorm and I will not be seeing Jungkook every time I'll wake up

Cause according to what happen last night I don't think I can wake up seeing him again that was such a dumb move of me kissing him

"Yah Taehyung you're in daze again," Jin said.

"Ahh I'm sorry I was just thinking about something" Taehyung proceeded picking up his packed boxes since today was, him moving to his dorm. 

"Something? was it about last night Aissshh I never knew I had that affect on you" Jungkook teased. He shooked his head. 

"Shut up! Don't flatter yourself too much, You're not that handsome for me to fall for"

"So now you think I'm handsome? Waaahhh hyung I'm grateful"

"AISSSHHH YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS TOO MUCH THAT KISS DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING" Taehyung shouted with his lungs tried to breathe out every word he said.

Taehyung covered his mouth gasped at his own words thinking that he might have open too much info.He quickly finishes transferring his boxes trying to avoid any stares from the people who might have heard them.

After Jin and he finished fixing their dorm back to normal. Both of them take themselves a seat and a rest. Jin suddenly laughed and Taehyung expected him to that already since he kept seeing his hyung muffling in his hand covered his mouth.

"Tell me the details???" Jin said with his face amused to hear it.

"Hell NAwwhhh I'm telling Yuh," Taehyung said with his hands crossed on his chest."

"Owwwhhh Yeah Ur telling meh" Jin joined Taehyung's tone of his voice.

"Why are you, my brother?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow on him.

"Because we have the same mother" Jin reasoned doing the same thing.

"I thought you were adopted" Taehyung joked.

"I was because your handsomeness can't reach mine," Jin said puttin' on his best confidence.

"Aissshhh you're being petty over me" Jin added.

(Notice the pun)

"I know I'm pretty don't state on what's obvious already" Taehyung shove his hair looking like a model. (Mirhyung: He's more than a model)

Jin to hit him trying to make him spill the beans.Until he got Taehyung to do it.

"Ok so I was the one who initiates to kiss him first"

"No wonder why you were so aggressive on him teasing you"

"Shut up will you I'm trying to explain here"

"Fine"

All Taehyung got was a laugh from Jin nor any comfort would be included.

"A comfort would be needed eventually"

"Oh I'll do it when I have finished laughing at you"

Taehyung was just dumbfounded at his brother.

At least only Me, Jungkook and my brother will know as long as no one will spill any beans about this.

The next day the teachers were already dropping announcements for the upcoming finals.For the Juniors and Seniors, they'll be the first to take their finals that will take two days for them to take the test. The rest of the other year levels will have the to take a day-off and review for those two days as they'll be next to take the finals after the Juniors and Seniors have finished taking them.

"Finals is what I always fear when the school year is gonna end every year but I heard this year test for the Juniors and Seniors is a lot harder than the Sophomores and Freshmen," Jimin said wailing all in his head worried about what questions might come up this year.

"At least Me, Seokjin and Hoseok will be saying goodbye to High School and say Hello to College," Yoongi said pointed every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter