Eavesdropping

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm very sorry if I didn't do my promised doubled chapter! I'm too busy sulking in the corner reflecting myself with the chances I could do from WingsTourInManila.

I log off my accounts in Twitter FB Instagram nor even play any music about BTS or streamed. I'm too bitter :( .....

 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Is there any one of you want's to ask first?" Jin started.

Jin's and Jhope's eyes widened with the sudden participation of someone.

"Tae?" They yelled at the same time.

"You don't want me to? Ok, then I was expecting both of you would be expecting it..."

Jhope motioned his hands and let Taehyung speak for himself.

" Jeon Jungkook why did you leave all of a sudden seeing me and Jin in the Bake Shop and what did Jimin meant that you were hurt? "

They all anticipate Jungkook's answer.

 

 

Eyes On him.....

 

 

Ears on him......

 

 

All of them surrounded Jungkook....

 

 

"Because I---"

 

 

Finally, he answers..... 

 

 

They all wait for his continuation......

 

 

 

Jungkook's snore was the only thing that was answered. Jhope and Jin looked pissed all ready to punch out the sleep in Jungkook to wake up and answer the damn question they were looking forward to. Taehyung felt disappointed and relief at the same not knowing what will be the answer that can come from the latter.

"I'm leaving you two alone here, I'm so done!" Jhope raised his hands in surrender. 

"I'm too sleepy to argue with you all " Jin said.

Jin and Jhope left Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

"Well off to bed " Taehyung walked upstairs and slept off to dreamland.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jungkook woke up as soon as Taehyung walked upstairs. He sighed in relief when he got forced to answer that question.

Why would I even answer when Hoseok-hyung and Seokjin-hyung is beside me listening also

I would've answered it if it was only Taehyung to listen to my answer

Jungkook walked up through his bedroom before taking a peek from Taehyung's bedroom.

Kook, Taehyung already said he will not like you anymore then you should do the same also....

It won't hurt to drop little hints tho?....

off Kook it won't make a change....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Taehyung drea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter