Expect the Unexpected

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine in the evening all stores that he passes by are closing down on his way to his dorm that he is sharing with Jin. It took Taehyung 30 minutes to get home, he pulled out his keys unlocking the door then ran off as quickly as possible just like how Naruto runs through the breezy wind. 

He met an eating Seokjin with its other hand holding chopsticks and the other one on the Laptop's touchpad watching cooking shows.Seokjin noticed his brother's presence and just nod for a greeting instead of saying " Did you eat", " I miss my brother" like a normal brother would do.

"You still awake Hyung?" He peeked at Seokjin's face behind the laptop.

Seokjin immediately lays down, snoring loudly as he could for the younger to hear it and shouts "No I'm asleep already" in sarcasm pulling out an annoyed face as he sits up and faced his brother. (please do imagine seokjin's face when he was pictured as a pissed banana)

"Ha.ha...ha very funny" The younger did the same tone and expression that his hyung did.

"I've raised you very well" Jin pats his brother's hair until it reached his temple then hit it hard that made Taehyung flew away about a meter and wince in pain.

"Wtf Hyung what's with the sudden hit?" He questioned in pain since the ache won't come off from his temple.

"Nothing I just felt hitting you for no reason at all. Also Language!" Jin answered, idiomatic. He grabbed an icepack then reaches out to his brother.

"What language I just said it as letters not really the meaning behind it cause as far as I know you'll just scold me" Taehyung reasoned himself.

"It's a good thing that you know" Jin shrugged off the topic and dosed off to bed after he gives his younger brother a goodnight.

"You too hyung, Goodnight" He smiled.

"I'm still not over with that kid Jeon Jungkook" He mumbled angrily to himself as he remembers fully what happen awhile ago that made him list down, reasons to hate him.

He doesn't know why he's having an unrequited competency between him and that Jungkook. But there's something that really pulls him to get revenge for himself or maybe a reason to see him again, it's like curiosity was being stubborn that lead him to think ideas of revenge. Most of his reasons aren't even valid to defend on. 

"Well, Jin hyung didn't tell me some rules before and after stalking Jungkook so I guess I just have to play it in my way. Also, this will last just for a day " He thought, devilish.

He typed a few words that he searches for an info on how to prank someone. Google did afford his expectations better than he thought. He is now sure for his prank and he doesn't have to worry cause switching restroom signs are not that harsh. (I literally googled this since I can't think of a prank, welp I hope ur satisfied with it)

Get ready to be switched!

After Lunch Taehyung waited at the bathroom hall outside and played games on his phone that took 56 minutes for him to see Jungkook passing by the hall.

He hurriedly switched the sign as soon as possible that he won't get caught at all then placed himself from somewhere he could peeked on while watching how will his plan goes.

Jungkook placed his hand on the door knob then turned and pushed himself through the door withouth taking any hesitation.

Taehyung switched the signs already before he could see someone going thought the hall this time. He returned to his place then waited for the cue noise of girls screaming inside the bathroom.

Expect the Unexpected

He expected for Jungkook to run outside the bathroom hall looking embarrassed.

But it didn't 

He expected for some girls screaming and ranting at him.

But it didn't

He spectate the girls bathroom seeing no girls at all, no wonder there were no girls creaming and no running Jungkook.

He felt dumb not knowing that his plan wasn't a success .

He sighed heavily with disappointment then tried to give up leaving the hall.

Jungkook shouted " Hey you! the guy over there the hall wearing a grey shirt.. With cuts and.. Hol...es  in it..?"

Taehyung suddenly felt stiff then turn around if there's either someone else he's describing to.

Sadly there wasn't, only him and Jungkook at the hall.Dmn the awkwardness tho.

It was added by another shout "Aren't you gonna face me ? And if your wondering who I am talking to well there's no one else but you"

Taehyung finally faced him giving Jungkook a questioned look.

Then Taehyung answered nervously " umm yes? May I help.. You?

"You didn't see anything or hear anything did you ?  If you didn't, well... I thank your not knowing anything"

"No, I haven't" He replied quickly so that he could just run this situation he doesn't want to be in it.

"Ahh.. That's good ok-k... I'll get going now" Jungkook turned around remembering that he have seen the boy at the.... Cafe?

Wait isn't he the guy at the Cafe

Then he turned around quickly asking.

"Hey umm are....you..He's gone" Jungkook turned around where did the stranger go.

He just shrugged it of then went on his way.

"Finally I got rid of that situation" He panted after he ran away from Jungkook

But he did ask something about.... Never mind...

•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°°•°•°°•°•°°°•°•°•°°•°•°°°•°•°•°°•°••°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°

*Le math class

Jimin was sneak sleeping in class, he was having the sleep of his life same goes to Yoongi also but the only difference is that he is being disturbed by Seokjin. Throwing crampled papers at him, hearing whisper from Seokjin calling him over to turn his direction at Jin.

"Yahhhh Jimin-ah " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter